Blackmailed Stepmom Pt. 05 - The Orgy

Story Info
A party with unexpected guests leads to an orgy.
2.3k words
4.36
27.8k
31

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me 2 weeks and several thousand dollars to make this a party to end all parties. Everything is ready, I hope this goes off without a hitch.

There's a wing of my house that my dad uses for clients, fundraising and just fun get-togethers. This Friday I am transforming the room into a pop-up night club.

I rented DJ lighting to illuminate the room. I also rented a sound system that made the whole house shake. I hookup my laptop to auto DJ only the club bangers.

I had setup those surveillance camera all around the room and around the rest of the house. I didn't want to miss anything. I also bought a top of the line camcorder.

I had several plush couches brought in. The couches could easily accommodate 40 people comfortably, even though there wasn't going to be even close to that number.

My dad had a killer bar built into the room and I made sure it was fully stocked with champagne, vodka and all the fixing for killer mixed drinks.

I had fresh oysters delivered and an array of strawberries dipped in chocolates. Everything a woman could want.

I sent our official invites to my stepmom and her friends Kim, Alex, Susan and even Susan's daughter Chrissy. I was stoked that they all RSVP. Chrissy even said she was bringing two of her girlfriends from college. Their name's are Chanel and Monique.

The time has finally come. The club was dark, the lights pulsating to the beat of the music. The food and drinks are ready to be consumed. I took my place behind the bar dressed in black dress pants, black dress shirt and red tie.

I heard some commotion, loud talking and laughter. When the women entered the room they all were taken back by the decor. They all started dancing while taking everything in.

All the ladies had their hair done, makeup done like pornstars, glitter all over their chest, tight short dresses and high heels. Their perfume filled the room.

I got on the mic "welcome to the Limelight where it's ladies night, every night." The women woo'd.

"Champagne, oysters and chocolate strawberries are on the table. Help yourselves," I said before turning the volume back up.

The women ate everything and polished off the champagne. Then hit the dance floor and danced until the sweated.

I turned the music down again and got on the mic. "Ladies! Gather around the bar." The women Obeyed and filed in.

"Before I crank this party up to the max I have some party favors," I held up a glass jar filled with pills.

"Is that ecstasy?" My stepmom asked.

"No, these are all natural. These make men super horny but make women out of this world horny. Plus it's reported that drinking just heightens it," I announced to the group.

"That's all good and all. But, can you handle all of us?" Asked Alex.

"Probably not, even though I'd like to think I could. That's why I brought backup," I said.

With that 15 well built, array of men dressed nicely entered the room. As soon as the ladies gazed upon the army of men that entered the room their jaws dropped.

While fixated on the group of studs all the women's hands reached out. I put two pills in each of their hands. They quickly swallowed them with their champagne chasers.

I poured drink after drink for the men and women. Everyone was getting loose. The music was pounding and thumping. The bass I could only imagine was acting like a vibrator for the women.

It was getting pretty hot and heavy on the dance floor. Every woman had multiple men grinding up on them. The entire room was heating up, everyone getting more and more worked up.

As the night went on, the dance floor began to thin out. As men would disappear with the women. Until I was the only one left. My plan was a major success. I gulped down two more drinks as the two horny pills kicked in. I grabbed the camcorder and set out to see what was going on.

As I walked through the house completely nude, holding the camera in one hand and my dick in the other. I can hear multiple women moaning all over the house.

I entered the kitchen and found Chanel, a cute caramel skinned black girl with an amber colored Afro. She was laying on her back on top of a table. Her skirt around her waist and her tits hanging out over the top of her dress.

Her legs are being held apart by a large black man who was thrusting into her. Another man stood by her head with his cock in her mouth.

I walked up to the black guy and gave him a fist bump as I video taped him fucking this gorgeous college student. I fist bumped the other guy who was getting a bj.

I placed my cock next to Chanel's head. With my free hand I ushered her to my direction to suck me off, which she did gleefully. "Oh shit!" I thought. She gives a nice, sloppy bj. Chanel looked up at the camera then her eyes rolled back into her head. She went back to sucking the other guy off.

I went off to explore more of the debauchery going on. In the living room I found Alex fully naked, on her knees between two men trying her best to stuff both their cocks into her mouth.

I began recording, putting the lense as close as possible to the action. Alex looked into the camera, smiling as drool hung off her chin like cobwebs. I panned down to her pussy, where she was frantically rubbing her clit, spraying female cum all over the marble floor.

The camera followed as I slid my cock down Alex's throat. I pinched her nose close and held my cock in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed up until she coughed out saliva all over my cock. I let go of her nose and removed my dick from her mouth, allowing her to breathe.

Next I made my way to the theater room. There I found Chrissy and her petite, pale goth friend Monique. Both girls are sitting next to each other in the leather theater seats. Monique's knees are next to her ears as a stud is balls deep in her pink little pussy.

Chrissy's legs are being held up by another stud who is pounding her pussy into oblivion. Chrissy and Monique smiled and blew kisses into the camera before making out with each other.

I moved on, in search of more material to record. I found Kim in one of the guest bedrooms. She had three men in her, one cock in her pussy and another in her ass. The third guy was throat fucking her face.

I got a great closeup of her ass and pussy getting stretched out. The two guys men fucking her in perfect sequence. As one guy thrust into her ass the other guy was sliding is cock out of her pussy.

I wanted to find my stepmom and Susan. I made my way to my parents room and found them plus the rest of the men.

My stepmom and Susan are having a train run on them. Both women bent over the bed with their legs spread wide. The men who aren't fucking them are standing around stroking their cocks waiting their turn.

I wanted to gather everyone into the master bedroom for an all out orgy. I also couldn't wait to dive in and drain my balls into these women.

I went to the guest bedroom to let Kim, who was still getting DP'd know to move to the master bedroom. I then let Chrissy and Monique know to move the party. Followed by Alex and Chanel.

Naked men and women scurried past me, into the bedroom. Once everyone was situated, the sounds of sex filled the room.

I put down the camera but kept it recording. I couldn't wait to taste the two new girls Monique and Chanel. Monique was riding a cock and her ass was open, inviting me in.

I startled behind her and spit onto the tip of my dick. I pressed the head of my cock against her butthole, her ass was preventing me from entering. That fight was futile as my cock slid in, past her anal ring. Monique let out a gasp of shock then moans of pleasure as I slowly fucked her butt. I could feel the guy who was fucking her pussy as we took turns entering her orifices.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked if they could ride her. I obliged and took my cock out of Monique's shit box. I looked around for a free hole but all were taken.

I saw my stepmom reposition herself. She turned away from the guy she was riding and lowered her ass onto his dick. I walked over to her and started making out with her. She then lowered herself back and spread her legs, giving me access to her wet pussy.

I rammed my cock into and started to pound away at her cunt. The guy in her did the same. Her legs limp and flailing uncontrollably. Another guy got on the bed next to her and drove his cock down her throat.

I looked around at all the women getting their brains fucked out and felt joy. The sounds of all the girls moaning, screaming orgasms. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh. It was an orchestra and I was the conductor.

I felt a hand grab my dick and pull it out of my stepmom. I looked down and watched Susan take my whole pole into her mouth. I put my hands on the back over her head and started to fuck her throat.

Both of Susan's hands grabbed my ass cheeks to hold on as I fucked her face. The gurgling sounds emanating from her mouth turn me on. I took my cock from her mouth and threw her up against the wall and rammed my cock up her ass.

Susan was screaming for me to "fuck her ass harder," and for me to tell her "she's a dirty anal slut." With my right hand I pulled her hair, giving me access to suck on her neck. With my left hand I rubbed her clit till she screamed out a primal roar.

I ripped my cock from her ass and let her body fall limp to the floor. Two men quickly snatched her up and took her weak body to the bed where they quickly filled her pussy and ass with meat and kept her orgasm going.

I looked over to Chrissy whose mouth was free. I guided her head onto my head and had her clean her mother's ass off my cock. I've never seen someone so eager to have a dick in her mother's ass put that dick in their mouth. God bless her.

I made my way to Chanel, the beautiful caramel skinned thot. There was a guy butt fucking the shit out of her. I watched as he blew a huge load deep in her ass. He pulled his cock out and let out a few more gushes on her back.

I took his place and was able to effortlessly slide into her gaping asshole. I didn't last long, only about a dozen strokes before I was about to nut. I pulled my dick out of her ass and put it into her pussy. I gave her 4 or 5 more strokes and erupted in Chanel's tight, dark little pussy.

After I was done, I was replaced instantly. Chanel was getting pounded by another cock, about to be impregnated with another creampie.

The next women I fucked was Kim who has had god knows how many creampies. Her pussy was a red, swollen mess. So was her ass. I ended up pounding her ass till I blew my second load into her.

I took a break before hitting up Alex. Again her genitals are covered in cum. As I was about to add my seed to her cunt I pulled out and shot my load all over her face. Then I rolled her onto her stomach and slid my cock into her ass. I fucked that tight butt till I came again.

For the second time I fucked Chrissy's mouth, her face and hair covered in cum. Before I came again I got in between Chrissy's legs and fucked her blown out twat. I added another bit of cum to her disaster snatch.

Finally I gathered my stepmom and Susan. Both women on their knees, Susan sucking my balls and my stepmom working my cock. I help my stepmom and Susan up, pushing and pinning them both against the wall and taking turns fucking them.

There wasn't much cum left but I was able to breed both Susan and my stepmom before my balls were completely drained.

The sun was coming up and the men also had run out of cum. They all slowly started to get dressed and file out.

The women, exhausted and spent all snuggled together. I grabbed my camera and did a final shot of the orgy aftermath. Plenty of creampie closeups. Once I was done I waved to the camera and hit the stop button.

Before I passed out I brought up a case of water for the women when they wake up because orgy hangovers are the worst. I crawled into the pile of sweaty, cum covered women and layed down. Susan, my stepmom and Monique snuggled up against me while Chrissy fell asleep with my cock in her hand.

Let me tell you about what happened when we all woke up.