Blackmailed - Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Master ups his demands and humiliates me beyond reason.
7.2k words
4.53
20.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up Wednesday morning I know I would not hear from Devon for a while as he was off and would be sleeping in. I went about the morning routine and did not hear from anyone which was actually like a breath of fresh air. My husband left with the kids and I actually had 15 minutes to myself.

I drove to work and started my day and at around 10:00 am I had not heard my phone ping once and thought that was extremely odd. I picked it up, scanned through it. Nothing from Devon, nothing form Master Pervert and nothing from Hubby. Maybe silence is a good thing considering.

It did not last long.

About thirty minutes later my phone chimed several times as I was busy doing something and could not pick it up right away. By the time I did there were several things going on.

First I saw a message from my husband. "Jesus Nat whatever you ate for breakfast keep eating it, Of course I want to." I had not said anything to him so I scrolled up.

Master Pervert had sent him a message. "Babe I know I have been off lately, why don't you let me make it up to you tonight? How about a nice massage with an incredible oral ending?"

I quickly answered it before Master could keep going. "It's a date then, lets get the kids to bed on time and have some fun. XO"

The fucking pervert didn't know, or did he somehow, that i probably had not sucked my husbands cock in about a year. I guess I would be sucking it tonight.

There was also a message he had sent to Devon which he had not answered yet. "Did you know that I really hate when you are not in the building when I am. It makes me miss you. I can't wait to be with you again. I have pretty much been playing your words in my head over and over, I love being your slut, I am going to prove it."

That message wasn't so horrible, Dev did like dirty talk and so did I and I did miss him.

The next ping was Master writing me through the portal. "Good Morning Natalie. Sorry to ignore you this morning, miss me?"

I couldn't help myself. "With every shot so far." Probably not the smartest thing to say.

"Hahahahaha. Love it, keep your sense of humour Whore, you are going to need something to laugh about."

"I apologize Master." I said, not wanting to push any further.

"Are you looking forward to sexy time with the Hubby tonight?" He asked me.

"Looking forward to it or not I guess I don't have a choice do I." I responded.

"Nothing you have not done before, get used to it, your husband is going to be getting. lot of action, he is going to fall in love with you all over again. lol"

"He loves me plenty!" I replied. "He is going to think it is very odd and is suspicious by nature and we don't want that do we?"

"After what I witnessed with Devon you are a fantastic actress, sorry, porn actress, I have no doubt you will pull it off."

"Like I said, I do not have a choice."

"I am well aware." He continued. "How do you feel about anal sex Natalie?"

"WTF? What do you mean how do I feel about it, I don't feel about it at all nor do I have it" I answered. It was not really true. I have had plenty of anal sex in my life but never with Devon and probably not with my husband in a few years.

"Then that is going to be something to watch, taking Devons big black cock in your tiny asshole. I can hardly wait, I will make sure to set that up for you soon. lol"

I was trying to think when the last time Dev and I had talked about it. Fuck, would Master have seen the conversation? I seem to think it was a while ago. I had to take the risk and lie to him.

"Devon knows I am not into it. He has asked, I said no, end of story." I fibbed.

"Well you are going to have a change of heart Slut. Not only are you going to tell him that you want it but you are going to put on such a good show for him while he is fucking it that he is going to want it all the time."

Fuck, why was my pussy wet. It most certainly was not because of this mother fucker. It must be the thought of Devon fucking me in my most private part. Fuck, was he right about this whole situation making me wet? This fucker was getting in my head.

'The best part is going to be begging your husband to fuck it on the same night. LOL" Master laughed.

You sick fuck. I fucking HATE you, I wanted to scream!!

"You have no answer for that, I know. I will be in touch later for your daily task."

"I thought sucking off my Husband was my daily task?" I protested.

"No, that is because I feel bad for your poor Husband. He is going to get his. Your task will be for me. Talk to you later Jezebel."

When I closed the portal I noticed an answer from Devon. "I have been out with the wife all day baby. We are going to do some stuff around the house now I will try and write later. Kiss Kiss."

When I got the feeling that he was busy I didn't usually press the issue and try and talk to him more. Best to be safe if his wife is around I always thought. Especially now.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I got home and we did our usual routine and put the kids to bed at 8:00. No sooner than I had done that my phone chimed.

"I am going to take a quick shower and get ready for you, I can't wait!!" My husband wrote.

I sent him a kiss emoji back and shook my head in frustration. My phone chimed again.

"Here is your task for the day. In the top right hand corner of the portal you will see a video button and a microphone button. You have five minutes to turn on the microphone button and when you go to give your massage/blow job it needs to be within five feet of you."

"I cannot have my phone open with this fucking portal up with him right there are you crazy?" I asked, regretting my tone as soon as I sent it.

"Lucky for you, and me, you can minimize the portal and/or lock the phone and it will continue to broadcast. As if I have not thought of these things. Since you cussed at me, you also better talk like a fucking whore while you are massaging and blowing. Lay it on thick Slut. I will be listening."

"Fine" I answered.

"No Whore, I understand Master is the correct sign off."

"I understand Master." i typed back.

Master Pervert ended the chat and right away I pressed the microphone button and saw that he had accepted the invitation to listen. I guess I should be happy that He had not wanted the camera on.

I started to head up the stairs and noticed that my pussy was wet and sensitive as it rubbed between my thighs. How am I wet? I can understand that the thought of reconnecting orally with my husband could be the cause could it also be because I was being forced into things, made to submit, blackmailed with my own slutty actions.

I reached the bedroom door and walked in and closed it. As I turned into the room my hubby walked out of the ensuite, a towel over this shoulders and nothing else on and his cock was hard and proud and leading his way into the room.

"Someone is excited to see me!" I said and forced a big smile onto my face.

"You have not sucked my cock in I don't know how many months, of course I am excited." He replied.

"Why don't you get comfortable on the bed then and I will get ready and join you."I told him as he walked towards me.

He got to where I was standing and pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss. When he broke it off he said, "No, why don't you just get on your knees right here."

Fuck that is pretty bold I thought as he reached for my shirt and began to lift it up my body. He proceeded to get me completely naked and commented about how fucking good i looked as he did.

"You like what you see baby? What are you going to do with me?" I asked him, playing it up for the listening sicko.

"You promised me a happy oral ending, I have been thinking about that all day!" He squealed with excitement.

I reached down and started to stroke his cock as he kissed me. Feeling how excited he was had my slutty pussy dripping now. He turned me around and reached around me with both hands and grabbed my tits as he ground his hard cock against my ass. I pushed back against him, feeling him leaking pre cum against my back side further increased my horniness.

"Are you going to fuck me with that weapon? I asked him.

He did not answer, he just pulled his hands back behind me and put one hand between my shoulder blades and one on my hip and he pushed me forward so that I bent at the waist. His hand left my hip as he reached for his cock and then I felt his bell end pushing against my meaty lips.

"Fuck me!" I moaned as he rubbed his engorged head up and down my slit.

"You feel so ready for it." He replied as he parted my lips with his probing cock.

"I need you to fuck me baby, now!" I pleaded and made sure I was "playing it up" for our listener, in reality this felt good and natural.

He slipped his cock inside me and I moaned as I felt the familiarity of him inside me. He started to pump himself in and out of me, holding onto one of my shoulders as he moved deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"Fuck your pussy feels good Natalie." He moaned as he finally bottomed out inside me before starting to move back and forth.

I placed my hands on my knees so that I could handle the pounding that I knew was coming. He was moving faster and harder, using my soaking wet mitt with hard, powerful thrusts. As he continued I looked to my left and could see us in the dresser mirror and saw him staring at me. My tits were swinging beneath me ever so slightly as my body shook from the power of his strong thrusts.

"God damn you are a sexy woman!" He commented as he reached down and pulled me up into a more standing position. His hands found my tits again and he dug his fingers into my soft orbs as his pelvis stuck to me and he ground his excited cock deeper into me.

"You are going to make me cum!" I moaned and he picked up his pace, his breath on my neck and ear and his body pressed against me felt amazing.

"Cum for me Natalie!" He demanded, he knew how to get me there, I will give him that and rarely was he this controlling and verbal while we had sex.

Within another minute I could feel my legs starting to wobble as he had found the perfect rhythm, finally making my orgasm boil over.

"Fuckkkk yessssss!" I moaned as the orgasm took over my body and his thrusts pounded against me. He didn't stop, fucking me straight through the duration of my orgasm and then well past it.

"I am getting close baby!" He continued. "So fuck...ing.....close!" He moaned as he fucked me as hard as he ever had while he watched us in the big bedroom mirror.

He pulled out of me and I spun around and dropped to my knees in front of him and grabbed his cum soaked cock and impaled my mouth on him and started sucking him like I needed his cum to live. In this case to keep my secret safe.

"Jesus Fuck Natalie!" He cursed, letting me work over his cock with my hands and mouth.

"I want your cum, I want your fucking cum so fucking badly!" i pleaded and started to feel him tense up as I sucked him and stroked him as I hadn't done in years.

"Fuck......fuck, yes.....here it comes!" He screamed as he pushed forward into my throat.

With a final grunt he launched his sperm into my mouth and followed the first spurt with five or six more full gushes of his man love. He steadied himself by holding onto my shoulders as I drained the rest of his balls and swallowed the entire load like I was dying of thirst.

I released him from my mouth and he stumbled back three or four steps and sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at me. I crawled over to him and got up on my knees between his legs and took a hold of his twitching cock while I kissed my way up his body until my mouth found his. We kissed like we had not kissed in forever as his hands ran up and down my slightly sweaty back.

"Baby, what the fuck, that was like when we were first dating!" He said as he smiled at me.

"I told you baby, I am thankful for all that you do for me and for us. I wanted to show you how thankful!" I said to him and kissed him again.

"Incredible!" he said and then announced that he had to take a pee and would be right back.

I immediately scrambled over to my phone which was sitting on the floor next to where we had been standing and unlocked the screen and opened the portal.

"Good enough Master?" I typed and rolled my eyes, I fucking hated calling him that.

"That is two cocks in two day's that you have milked you filthy tramp, tell me how slutty you feel!" He wrote back.

"Like the biggest slut, can I turn off mic?" I asked again.

"Good Night Whore." He answered and I turned the mic off and closed my phone again.

We crawled into bed and watched a little bit of TV before he announced he was going to brush his teeth. As soon as the bathroom door was closed I grabbed my phone and texted Dev.

"In bed baby, going to sleep soon."

"I was just about to write you, show me!" He demanded.

Fuck, I am a slut! I pulled the duvet back and exposed the upper half of my naked body and sent him a picture.

"Fuck Nat you are a delicious vision!" he wrote as I heard the sink in the bathroom turn off.

"I have to go babe, sleep well, write me in the morning." I answered before closing my phone and returning it to the bed side table.

I woke up Thursday morning in a quiet, empty house. The morning after my week of shifts Hubby always gets the kids up and out. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and it was 8:30, no wonder I felt so refreshed. I was still naked and I could still smell the faint remnants of last nights sex on my skin.

I unlocked my phone to several notifications and decided that I better check Masters message first.

"Good Morning you total slut. Imagine a woman with such loose fucking morals that she fucks her husband and then swallows his cum and as she waits in bed for her husband to come back from doing something, she sends her big cocked boyfriend a picture of her tits."

I shook my head, fuck, he was right. Who the hell is he to judge me he is the one blackmailing me and jerking off to all my sluttiness.

"You made me cum twice last night Natalie. Once listening to you moan like a whore while your husband pounded you and the second time was looking at your perfect fucking tits and thinking about what I want to do with them."

"You have two things to do before you get to your first task of the day. I said first task because today there are going to be at least two of them. I know you aren't going to complain."

Damn right I am going to complain, this fucker always wants more.

"First you are going to write your husband and tell him how much fun last night was and how much you love him. You are also going to tell him that tonight you want to return the treat to him and cum in his mouth."

That did not sound like much of a blackmail to me. I can handle that.

"The second pat of your first task is you are going to write Devon and tell him you miss him and that you can't wait until Monday to see him and that later on today you are going out to buy something that you are going to wear for him when you see him."

Fuck, I do not ever remember telling Master Pervert anything about my schedule and when I was working or not working. This douche bag knows too fucking much!!

"Part three of your first task is that after you have done both of those things you are going to send me a video invite after you have fetched the big blue dildo that you have bragged to Devon about fucking and I am going to watch you fuck it."

No!! Fucking cock sucker. This is getting too crazy!!

"Get busy now. You have until 9:00 am to send the invite. When you have completed task one I will give you task two."

It was already 8:47, I better get my ass moving. My heart was pounding. The first two parts were nothing out of the ordinary but letting someone I don't even know watch me fuck myself, am I a cam girl now? Fuck.

I hurried up and sent my messages and retrieved the dildo from its hiding place and got back into bed. It was 8:59 when I sent the video invite.

As soon as the feed connected I heard what must have been an altered electronic voice speak to me, all computer sounding and weird.

"For a useless slut you sure are punctual. Do you have the dildo?"

"I do." I replied and showed him that I had it. It was so weird now having to talk to him even if it was not his real voice.

"Now, make something you can lean the phone against down between your legs. I want to be able to see everything, face included."

"Seriously? You want it to be that graphic? What do you think I am some kind of cam girl?" I replied.

'Are you trying to tell me that you have never done this before?" He scolded me.

I am sure he knows I have with Devon, most of the time not as graphically but still. I hate this man. I did not bother answering and piled up the duvet where he wanted the phone to be and leaned back, closing my legs to give him as little as possible.

"Starting off with some allure are you? lol he laughed. Actually fucking laughed. "I bet you are wet aren't you? Open those legs and let me see your whore pussy!"

Fuck, this is it. I cannot believe I am actually going to fucking do this. I am sure he was recording it too. More ammunition to hang over my head.I opened my legs and even I could see on the little phone screen that I was wet. In my defence I am always some kind of wet.

"Now get that cock ready for your nasty cunt Natalie, suck it the way you sucked Devons cock on Tuesday."

I did as he asked, sucking the silicon cock like I loved it. I probably did, it had now been in every part of me as I had never sucked it before. He talked to me almost constantly. Belittling, verbally stabbing at me, telling me to show him this or that and his imagination was vast and dark.

I obeyed his every command and by the time he told me to fuck myself I could feel my pussy leaking so much that it was running down the crack of my ass. I was so conflicted, being forced to do unspeakable things for the viewing pleasure of who knows who, yet being told what to do and being praised between insults, fuck. Soaked.

At the end he had me holding the balls (yes, it has huge firm balls) of the fake cock with two hands and hammering it completely and forcefully in and out of myself, edging me closer and closer to an orgasm with each thrust as the cock filled me and reached deep inside me.

"You know you want to cum Natalie, cum you whore, cum for your masters big hard cock!" He demanded and I fucking did. The orgasm was intense and made me writhe on the bed like a whorish cam girl would and the dynamic of the situation was not lost on me as I pulsed around the fully inserted cock.

"Now clean off my cum covered cock with your mouth tramp." He demanded and again I did. I was still breathing heavy, my body tingling from an intense orgasm that curled my toes with pleasure. I could now hear him breathing heavily and could clearly hear the sounds of a well lubricated cock being stroked and then heard him groan as I assume he came.

Eventually I stopped and put the dildo down and closed my legs. He of course told me to open them again and that he needed to give me my second task. He was out of breath and he needed a minute to settle himself.

"Task two is this. It is specific and needs to be followed right down to the smallest detail. Are you ready slave?"

"Yes Master."

"You are going to go shopping today. You are going to a store called Black Velvet Adult Video, or BVLV. I just sent you a link with the address, please go and look at it. It is only fifteen minutes from your house."

I knew exactly where the store was. I had driven past it literally dozens of times. It looked shady as fuck and even though it was close it was starting to get into the "bad" side of town.

"When you get there you are going to go to aisle three and in that aisle you will find the Ass Trainer Stainless Steel Plug and you are going to buy it. I have sent you a link off of their website so you know exactly which one to get and I checked with the store and they have seven in stock so there will be no excuses for you to come away empty handed."

12