Blackmailed - Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What am I doing with it after I buy it?" I asked. Instantly regretting asking such a rhetorical question.

"You will get those answers tomorrow when we meet like this again." He replied.

"Tomorrow I have to get the kids off to school and stuff so how is that going to work?"

"Don't be a stupid cunt Natalie, once they are gone and you have the house to yourself you will hear from me."

"Fine!" I pouted.

"Fine Master you twat."

"Fine Master."

"Remember my warnings. I need to be able to see your movements the entire day. I will be watching and who knows, I might be closer to you than you think. "

Click, he was gone.

I kicked my phone straight off of the fucking bed and threw myself back against the pillows. I had just cum like a paid performer for my tormentor and now I was going sex toy shopping for him, or for me, fuck.

I showered and talked to Devon for a while as I got ready. He asked me twice what was bothering me and I wanted to tell him so badly but I knew every word was being watched. He pressured me to tell him what I was going to "wear" for him and now that I was pretty sure I had the answer I teased him and told him there was no way that I was telling my secret.

It felt good and reassuring to be talking to him and eventually I felt like it was a normal day and we were just doing what we do, he has that effect on me. Being the dirty fucker that he is, he eventually asked me what I was wearing and loved the answer when I told him just a towel. He pleaded with me to show him so I took a video of me taking the towel off from behind, which I edited to show just that.

Once I was ready I headed out of the house and made a couple of stops before heading to the sex shop. I pulled up in front and looked around to see if I was safe and to see if there was anyone around that I knew, being so close to home.

The signs out front told the passerby exactly what could be found inside.

XXX DVDS, MENS AND WOMENS TOYS, VIEWING BOOTHS, LOTIONS AND OILS, ACCESSORIES. Viewing booths? Was there going to be a bunch of horny men in here watching porn and beating off while I am trying to get in and out.

I took a deep breath and walked in. It was pretty much exactly what I had imagined it would be like. Dimly lit, smelled like stale air and dry cum. There was an older man sitting behind the counter talking on the phone in what sounded like Russian. I headed to aisle three and started scanning both sides of the shelves for the plug. I spotted it and it looked average in size I guess. I had never worn one so really this was virgin territory. Yes, I realize the irony in that statement.

I picked up the box and felt its weight, which was considerable. I could hear some faint music playing from hidden speakers and I could also hear faint moaning. I looked to my left and at the end of the aisle was the door to the viewing booths. As I was looking at the curtained doorway the curtain swung open and a dirty sweaty older man appeared. I am sure the look of shock on his face matched mine and when the shock of seeing a female in the store wore off he started to walk down the aisle.

He must have spotted the box in my hand, "Fuck I would pay to see that in your ass!" He commented and continued towards the front counter. I heard him ask for more tokens as I walked around to aisle four so he would not walk by me again. He glared at me over the shelves as he walked back into the curtained passage way.

I headed to the front of the store and tried not to make any eye contact with the clerk as he scanned my purchase at the cash. I could see myself in the mirror behind the cash and scolded myself for wearing something that revealed so much cleavage, knowing I was coming here, not to mention my jeans were skin tight and made my ass look like a juicy peach.

As I punched my passcode into the keypad of the check out terminal I looked up and the clerk was looking right at my tits. He then looked up and said to me, "Master has one more task before you leave." I almost fainted.

"Pardon me?" I asked.

"You heard me, one more task for you before you leave." He said in a thick Russian accent.

"Do you know him? Know what he looks like? You do not know how serious this is?!" I said loudly, losing my composure.

"I know nothing. I know someone pay me cash to say these words to you. I ask no other questions and see no face."

"Then how did you know who to say this to?" I demanded.

"He told me when you coming, what you would buy and told me you had nicest tits I see today." He said with a smile.

I was light headed and felt like I could easily pass out but started to come back down from the initial shock.

"You have no idea how much trouble this could get you in." I warned him.

"He told me you might say like that too, said you a feisty cunt. He said you threaten me more than once that there would be price to pay. You want to know what task is? If you refuse he said that he would send me sexy video of you fucking with a dildo." He said with a smile on his face.

"How do I know he won't do that anyway?" I asked stupidly.

"Here is task, You go back to video booth hallway. There is three rooms occupied at moment. Doors are almost never locked and sometimes open even if person is looking for company. You choose one room, make sure you get attention of person and you show him tits for five seconds. I will watching on video monitor. You complete task, I tell him you complete task, I get double cash and you get to leave."

I couldn't even think, my head was fucking spinning. Would it be better to flash my tits for five seconds or have this scumbag have possession of this mornings video. Fucking cock sucking asshole!!!

I turned and walked quickly back to the curtain, took a deep breath and walked through it. There were four rooms on each side and it was dark and smelled foul. The second and third door on the left were both closed as was the third door on the right.

I peeked into the first room to see what I was getting myself into. There was a TV screen, a box on the wall that looked like it was where you selected the videos you wanted to watch with a slot for the tokens. There was a chair in the middle of the room and on the wall between the rooms HOLY FUCK there was a glory hole.

I stepped back and my brain instantly told me that if I opened either of the two doors on the left that the glory holes would be in use and that is the last thing I wanted to walk in on.

I walked to the closed door on the right and stood in front of it. I was fucking pissed off and now was on a mission to do what I had to and get the fuck out of here. I looked up to the ceiling and spotted the video camera and held up my middle finger to the Russian who I knew was watching. I lifted my sweater and bra up and over my tits and then reached for the door handle and turned the knob and pushed the door open.

"HEY!" I yelled as the head of the guy who passed me in the aisle turned and saw me. His hand was wrapped firmly around his cock and he was moving it up and down as the sounds of sex came out of the monitor in front of him.

"Holy fuck, come on in sexy!" He said with a big stupid fucking grin on his face.

"I would tell you to go fuck yourself but you already are!" I said to him, my hands still holding my sweater and bra up under my chin completely exposing my heavy tits to the loser in the room.

That must have been five seconds I thought and turned and started to walk towards the curtain while I pulled my bra back down over my tits followed by my sweater. I stormed through the curtain and marched towards the counter as I heard, "Come back here sweetheart!" Being yelled from behind the curtain.

I stared down the Russian as I stomped towards him. "He right, nice tits!" He said with a laugh.

I decided not to answer, grabbed the bag with the anal plug in it and stormed out the door. I got into the car and punched the steering wheel a solid three or four times and I confessed to myself my desire to actually murder another human being.

I heard my phone chime and cursed again and opened it up. It was Master.

"Drive away Natalie. You have thirty seconds to be out of the parking lot. I hope you enjoyed your shopping experience Whore. I am sure Sergei did. Kiss Kiss." He wrote and then ended the chat.

I sobbed all the way home and was jus hoping to get there before my husband and kids. When I saw that my husbands car was not in the drive way I hurried in and found a hiding space for my new accessory.

We ate dinner and watched a movie with the kids and then finally got them to bed. My phone chimed at exactly 8:00 pm.

"Same as last night you adult store flasher. I want to hear him lapping at your cunt like a thirsty dog. Start recording now.

I needed to start to show complete compliance with him I had been thinking. My smart ass answers may be what are getting me into more trouble and having to show my tits to fucking strangers.

"Yes Master. I will press the mic button now." I replied.

"Do not turn it off until I tell you to." He warned and then signed off before I sent the link invitation. I put the phone down on the coffee table just as my husband came into the room with a big glass of red wine for me.

We talked about all kinds of things including last nights performance before he took the wine from my hand and placed it on the table beside him. He leaned back towards me and we started to kiss which quickly led to some heavy petting over our clothes.

"Why don't we go upstairs?" I suggested.

He slid down to the floor in front of the sofa and reached for the button on my jeans and started to undo them.

"What are you doing babe?" I asked.

"I am going to eat your delicious pussy, right here, right now!" He cooed.

"Somebody is all wound up." I continued. "Not worried about the kids coming down?"

He did not say anything and pulled my jeans and panties off. Next he went for my sweater and pulled it off me and make short work of my bra. I was leaning half against the arm of the sofa and half against the back. He grabbed my legs and pushed them open, placing one foot on the coffee table and the other towards the back of the sofa exposing me to his eyes.

"I don't know how you stay so sexy but I am so glad you do." He commented, buttering me up and knowing that being appreciated gets me going.

He ran a hand up my thigh and it eventually reached my pussy. He rubbed his thumb over my clit repeatedly while he scanned up and down my body with lust filled eyes and a growing bulge in his pants.

I told him to take his pants off and watched him do so. His cock was fully engorged and already leaking its tasty excitement. After he tossed them aside I reached for his head and pulled him towards my chest. He grabbed my tits with both hands and roughly handled them as his mouth went back and forth from nipple to nipple.

"Bite my nipples!" I commanded and he complied, gently on the left one and hard enough on the right one to make me squeal and compel him to repeat the actions another couple of times, rendering my nipples hard as fucking stone and the darkest colour of burgundy as the blood rushed into them.

He started to kiss his away down my body which raised goose bumps all over my silky skin and made my pussy start to drip even more. He looked up at me when he got around my belly button and said, "Fuck you smell excited!"

"Stop making me blush and eat my pussy!" I complained.

His lips finally reached my folds and I was so sensitive that I almost jumped off the sofa. He swirled around my clit quickly and firmly and held my legs wide open to have full access to my leaking twat and I moaned in appreciation of his talent.

"Baby, stroke your cock while you pleasure me, I want to hear it and watch you move." I told him.

His hand left my thigh and reached for his cock and I watched his shoulder move as he pumped his hand up and down his rigid length. This wasn't my first rodeo, I knew that the more sexually excited he got that his intensity with his mouth with increase in like.

Soon his mouth was singularly focused on my clit after a complete tour of my crotch, which came incredibly close to my asshole, he was now literally assaulting my sensitive button with his tongue and my entire body was responding to it.

"Fuuuuckkkkk baby I am going to cum so hard for you!" I whined as his hand pumped his cock harder and harder. Pervert was getting his ears filled with moans and curses and groans as he worked me to within a second of an orgasm.

"Cum in my mouth!" He groaned as he wrapped his lips around me and set me over the edge. I grabbed his head and started to hump back at his mouth as I stared to cum, pelting his tongue with my tangy ejaculate as he hungrily drank it down.

When I released his head he sat up onto his heels and was still pounding his cock with his hand as I watched his face glisten with my wetness. I moved my hand to my cunt, pushing three fingers inside myself and fucking my cummy pussy giving him something to watch as he stroked himself closer to his release.

My tits were now pinned between my upper arms, pushing them together and making them jiggle gently as I fucked my pussy and said filthy things to him.

"Stroke that fucking hard cock baby, stroke it and listen to how wet you made my cunt!" I told him as it sounded like I was vigorously stirring a pot of stew with a wide wooden spoon.

I knew he was close and being married to him for so long I knew what he wanted and I pushed my tits out towards him. He got to his feet, one foot on the floor and another on the other side of me on the sofa as he straddled me and I now had a front row seat to his hard working hand.

With a final grunt he began to coat my big tits with his seed, moaning and cursing while he did. He watched intently as his warm white liquid stuck to me like glue until he let go of himself and I grabbed him and tortured him by focusing my grip on the head of his sensitive cock.

He cleaned me up and asked if I wanted to shower with him but I told him to go first.

When he went up I grabbed my phone and quickly messaged Master.

"Satisfied Master?" I wrote, still trying to maintain my good behaviour.

"Almost." He said. "First I want you to take a picture of your naked body on the sofa, send it to Devon and tell him you just got fucked right there and that you were thinking of him while you did it."

I wanted to tell him to fuck off. We did not just send pictures out of the blue, we made sure that it was safe to send them but I did not have a fucking choice in the matter.

I did as he asked and sent the picture to Devon with the words he wanted me to say.

Devon replied, "He never asked me if he could fuck my pussy!" For some reason that brought a smile to my face.

"Do you want to reclaim it on Monday baby?" I asked.

It took him almost a minute to reply. "Sorry, I was just looking at how incredibly natural and sexy you are, on Monday I am going to fuck any remnant of him right out of you."

"Fuck you turn me on Dev. I hope you mean it."

"You will find out on Monday won't you. Good night baby."

I went back to Master, "May I go now Master?" I asked.

"You have been a hard working slut and my cock needs a rest from you. lol" He said. I was not fucking laughing.

"Before you go, Sergei pestered me for the video, wanted me to send it to him but I kept saying no, I could not do that. However, when I went in to pay him for the additional services rendered I did let him watch a minute or two of your award winning performance, I am sure you don't mind you exhibitionist whore."

"With all do respect Master, if I perform the tasks you ask of me I should not be punished for obeying your commands should I?"

"Theoretically you are correct and since you presented your case politely I will consider your grievance." He then added, "He really fucking liked you though and said any time you wanted to come back you would get a big discount."

I could almost sense the pleasure this was giving him so I left it alone.

"Good night Natalie. You have had quite the exciting day. Do not forget about our 9:00 am meeting in the morning. Have the plug and some lube and be ready to work."

He left the chat and I headed for the shower.

*Diving into this different story has really excited me. I hope that you are enjoying it as much as I am.

Comment and rate as you see fit.

Nat

XO

12