All Comments on 'Blackmailing Bitch Ch. 02'

by ell451390

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I did not see that coming. Good story with a lot of dialect. Not sure the story was right for the title, but who cares it was an enjoyable read. there are few stories out here that the victim winds on top so iw was nice to see. Thank you for this. Can't wait to your next story.

Pappasleaze!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Not a fan of most of this author's works and wasn't one of the first part but this wasn't too bad. Gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be brutally honest, I didn't enjoy your first two series' at all, the endings were especially depressing. That being said, I loved the ending of this one and I'm happy that Tom finally has some form of happiness in his life. The endings of your other two series' were such downers I was worried that this would be much the same, so imagine my surprise when Tom gets a happy ending and gets with Sarah. Great stuff, and I hope your future work is more in-line with this as opposed to your earlier stories.

NallusNallus7 months ago

Hot topics ARE addressed.

But as you know, you have to put many, many more words to make it less like marching in more like realistic. Sorry.

I do want to say what do you do very good is clarify who is saying What sentence. WAY too many authors, do not use punctuation of any kind to lead the reader on to who is saying what!

Thanks for the story.

Speech to text, so I hope it comes through

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2136 months ago

Good storyline, n8ce imagination. I have read the comments from two of you other story posts and some folks posts were as horrible as they claim what you had the guts to post. PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING! I am looking forward to watch you progress into an outstanding erotic writer. You're not going to please everyone. Me personally am not a fan of Bully characters in cuckold stories where they come out on top at the end. But that's me, and I still read some because I also enjoy how a writer takes us on a journey through their work. You will keep getting better, just keep putting in the reps. And we'll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous