Blackmailing Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy then calls some of his uncle's old friends from his Army days to talk about funeral arrangements. It is a way for him to distract himself from all the stuff that is going on inside his head at the moment. He also has the duty of making sure that his late uncle is given an honorable burial. Fortunately, Fritz's friends are very supportive and tell him they can take care of it. Tom collapses onto the bed after that, wondering what life has in store for him next.

......

Two months later

Given that Fritz was a former member of the Armed Forces who has been awarded a Purple Heart, he's eligible for burial at Arlington. All his friends have helped Tom make arrangements and now, two months after his passing away, Fritz is being given a military funeral at the National Cemetery. Tom is standing there somberly, with his uncle's friends offering him support.

"He's in a much better place now," one of them says. "If he's here he wouldn't want to see you cry, would he?" Tom just nods, knowing the man is right. It is still a very emotional moment for him though since until now, he hasn't had the time he needed to properly process everything yet. He was having to sort out everything. Tom knows that he can't be weak again, now that there is no longer his uncle around. He has to be strong on his own.

"Thanks for being here. It'd mean a lot to him," Tom says. "My uncle told me all about you guys." Then, in a small attempt to lighten things up, the boy adds "Including how you snuck a huge gecko into your drill instructor's camp, Sean. He always laughed when he told me about that."

Sean chuckles lightly, some tears in his eyes. "Yes, I did get into shenanigans back then," he admits. The others smile slightly at their fond memories as they say goodbye to their friends. Each of them hug Tom and they all go to have a brief lunch together, before they start to leave one by one, until Tom is left with only Henry.

Henry says "You should be proud of him, son. Your uncle was an honorable man, just like your father. They've both faced their deaths with courage that most people will never know." Then he pats the teenage boy on the back and gets into his car, leaving him alone at the cemetery.

Tom stays behind for another couple of hours. It's Saturday so he has the time to stay. He could study tomorrow, but right now he wants to spend time here with his uncle. The boy has visited his dad's grave several times this year but he didn't expect that he will be paying his respects to his uncle now too. Tom's hoped against hope that Fritz would one day fully recover from the illness and be cancer-free, but alas, that was a dream. The dream of a wishful boy who was too optimistic.

Suddenly, he could feel someone tapping him on the shoulder. He turns around and sees Sarah standing there. The two have gotten much closer over the past two months with her being there for him. The athletic girl wraps her arms around his body. Feeling her comfort him makes him tear up slightly and he fights hard to contain it. "Shhh, it's okay. You have been doing so well handling your grief over the past months," she tells him. "It's fine. You can cry now if you want to, but it's going to be okay, Tom."

He feels safer in her arms than he ever did in Leslie's. Sarah is here for him and Leslie isn't. Ever since he dumped her, she has been a hollow shell of her former self. She showed up here earlier today trying to beg him to take her back, but Tom had told all his uncle's friends not to let her in since she is a toxic, manipulative girl who's been mentally tormenting him. They all told her to go away if she isn't going to be respectful, and she had to leave begrudgingly.

"Thanks a lot for being here, Sarah," Tom replies. "It really means a lot to me." Then he wraps his arms around her and hugs her the way she hugged him earlier, drawing warmth from her body and feeling better now that he isn't alone. He has no idea that Sarah has no intention of ever letting him go.

She tells him "Come on, let me take you out for lunch." He nods, following her to her car. It's nice green Mercedes Benz. Tom gets inside and so does she. She drives and talks to him during the ride, saying "There's a place nearby with some good food. It should make you feel much better once you've eaten." He nods thankfully and she gives him a small smile, making his heart beat really fast. Maybe he really won't be alone in this world like he previously feared. She did tell him that she is going to be here for him. He'll take her word for it.

At the restaurant, they eat together in silence for a while. Tom feels a little awkward with how he catches her looking at him several times. It reminds him of the way Leslie used to look at him before she became a cheating bitch. But something tells him that if he gets together with Sarah, she wouldn't do the same thing to him that his ex girlfriend did. That he could trust her and open his heart and maybe even fall in love again. It might take some time though.

"I have something to confess," Sarah says. Her best friend's ex looks at her curiously. "A part of me was glad when I found out that Leslie cheated on you. I thought that you two could end up breaking up." She turns slightly red from making her confession but still bravely looks him in the eyes.

"Why did you want us to break up though?" he asks.

"So that you would be single again, and I can do something I wish I did long ago," Sarah replies, before leaning in and kissing Tom on the lips. Tom sits there, stunned. She backs away slowly. "I know this is a really hard time for you but I can be here for you and help you get through it. I'm never going to hurt you the way Leslie did. You don't have to agree to be my boyfriend now. I can understand if you want some time. Plus, I used to be so mean to you before you and Leslie got together, even though that was only to hide my feelings for you...."

This time Tom leans in and kisses her. "I'll be your boyfriend," he whispers. She smiles at him.

And then all hell breaks loose.

"What the fuck?!" shouts an incredulous voice. They both turn to see Leslie who's walked up to the right side of their table and is now glaring at both of them, fury in her eyes. "You!" she screams, pointing at Sarah's face. "You back-stabbing slut! How the fuck could you do this to me? You know that I still love Tom! He is the love of my life and you and him are together now? What kind of friend are you?! I'm going to beat you to death for this you bitch!"

"What kind of girlfriend were you when you cheated on me, Leslie?" Tom asks. "Isn't it very hypocritical of you to call anyone a slut when you had sex with another guy while we were in a relationship? God, I knew you were a whore but I didn't know you're a hypocrite too." He watches as she flushes. Her face is still beautiful but she now has dark circles under her eyes and her hair is thinner than it was. She's also lost some muscle definition from working out less, due to having depression from losing him.

"You could move on to anyone else, but why did you have to pick my best friend?" Leslie whimpers, and for a moment, he almost feels sorry for her. Almost. Then the images of what she did to him and made him do flash before his eyes, and his expression hardens again. He glares at her and she cowers, having never seen him look this angry before in all the months they spent together.

"Because my boobs are bigger than yours and I care about and has been there for him during this tough time," Sarah says to Leslie.

"Because I like Sarah and I don't care how you feel anymore," Tom says to his ex girlfriend. "You can cry about it all you want. It means nothing to me now. You mean nothing to me. Sarah means a lot to me though. She was here for me when I needed someone the most."

"I asked you if you would let me be here for you!" Leslie protests.

"Well you would only make things worse since just being near you disgusts me! You are nothing but a piece of shit! Get your own table away from us or leave." he thunders back at her angrily.

Leslie flinches and tears stream down her eyes. "Oh no you don't," Tom says. "You don't get to play the victim here. First you cheated on me. Then, after my uncle died, you tried to force me to stay with you. And now you're the one who is crying? This is ridiculous. It is so fucking preposterous I couldn't believe you actually have the gall to do this. You should be very ashamed of yourself and get the hell out of here already." She breaks down into tears and leaves the restaurant, now totally humiliated, destroyed by what had just happened to her.

"Wow," Sarah exhales. "I got to admit, that was kind of hot." Then she tells him "Okay, it was really hot, Tom. I'm sure it makes me sound really bad when I say this since Leslie's my best friend but she cheated on you so it is her own fault we are together now. And I promise I will never do to you what she did. I will never cheat on you. I have been in love with you for so long and now that I get to be with you, there is no way I'm messing this up."

"You love me?" Tom asks in shock.

Sarah realizes what she said and turns red but nods anyway. "I know that it may seem too fast for you so please do not feel pressured. I'm willing to wait for you to say it back only when you are ready. If you're not ready yet then I can totally understand.

"Sarah, you've been here for me when no one else was. When I have no one else, I still have you. I love you too," Tom tells her sincerely, only realizing his feelings for the girl for the first time now. Sarah smiles widely and he smiles too, but not as wide, still feeling grief for the loss of his uncle.

At the end of the meal, they leave and she drives him home. "Pack up all your stuff," she tells him. "You are coming to live with me now. I don't want you to be in that house all by yourself for any longer, got that?"

Tom gapes at her. He had no idea she'd be asking him to live with her like that. Yes, they'd gotten extremely close over the period of two months, but it still feels too soon for him, since they only got into a relationship today. Plus, she isn't fully financially independent yet. "Would your parents be okay with this? I mean I can pay for my own stuff and help with the bills but they could still not want me there."

"Baby, I already talked to them and told them about how you are my future husband," she says nonchalantly. He stares at her in shock. "What? It's true you know? You might not realize it yet but one day you will marry me. We'll start a new family together. Have some children of our own, alright?"

The boy just nods and then begins to smile. Yes, he is having everything laid out and decided for him, but does it matter? No. As long as he is with this wonderful girl, it is all going to be fine.

Tom and Sarah get married four years later and live together happily ever after.

The End

12