All Comments on 'Blackmailing Jessica Ch. 02'

by Seattle Zack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story - Looking forward to Chapter 3

The build up is brilliant, I like how you are developing the characters without rushing into full fledged sex. I like the way you write and enjoy the 'personal glimpses' inside Cassies head - Bring on the next chapter soonest.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
....waiting for chapter 3 from Seattle....

Completely believeable. Totally erotic and exciting. Thought this type of writing had been banned !!

Where can I buy the book, more of your stories?

JRavenJRavenover 17 years ago
I hate Drew

Drew is a sniveling, cock sucking scum bag.

Congratulations on a well written piece.

Jenny

MINKXMINKXover 17 years ago
Fight or flight...

You have a skill for drawing up characters that set my mind buzzing. I'd love to meet someone like Your Drew character. But I think I'd be so alarmed by what they could mean, the irish wildkatt would just come out swinging, lol. Another wonderful read. Thank You for the pleasure.

justkatt

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Unexpected!

Could we call this story the bad-luck of the Drew. Jessica is terrified of their latest new employee Drew. Strangely she finds herself somehow resigned to his cruelty. Unsettling.

quietheronquietheronover 15 years ago
details

If you want this to be a novel, I'd draw out the suspense a bit more...for example, in the first chapter, he could just throw the magazine on her desk and not even touch her. Also, she could show more of her own fire, especially since she's such an ambitious executive. I find it ridiculous (even if she likes it) that she would consent to being spanked for being late...it just seems too trivial a reason to spank someone. Couldn't he spank her for a different reason? More sass at lunch? Better repartee? I would just want to see her power, see him draw her out in conversation, take pleasure from her bite, but then overpower her anyway. She's too defensive - he has it too easy with her. Finally, how many apartments in Seattle have incinerators? I grew up in Seattle. You could have a better sense of place...not just mention the buildings - what season is it? Is it dark when she drives home at 5:00 in the afternoon, or is it still light until 10:30 p.m.? Can she smell low tide from her office? Can she hear the ferries? Does she like to go running around the reservoir in Volunteer Park?

On a positive note, I think Drew is HOT.

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
more!

I wish Drew had fucked her senseless while he spanked her hot ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous