Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 05

Story Info
Things get dark for Abbie.
4.4k words
4.59
10.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
209 Followers

Ginny's suite was a mirror image of the one Lucinda had left Abbie bound in earlier. Ginny told Lucinda to take lots of pictures and videos of her enjoying herself with Al.

Room service delivered the champagne in ice buckets a few minutes later as the three of them sat in the living room part of the suite--Ginny and on one couch with Lucinda across from them on the other one.

Ginny had been asking Al questions about his sexual experience--what he'd tried, what he'd liked and hadn't. After each brief answer, Ginny told some story about her trying it out with someone. Each someone seemingly a different person on a different trip somewhere.

Once the champagne arrived and they started drinking, Ginny began kissing and rubbing Al as the questions and stories continued. It seemed to be Ginny's own foreplay designed only for her enjoyment.

Then she asked Al, "is it true your dick has been locked up for awhile and you haven't cum in ages?"

Al looked shocked and embarrassed. Will must have told her quite a bit.

"Yeah. I was only released a few hours ago."

Ginny licked her lips. "Then let's make sure you enjoy your freedom."

She took Al by the hand and led him to the bedroom, a glass of bubbly in her other hand. Lucinda followed them and sat in a wingback chair a few feet away from the bed, phone at the ready.

Ginny practically tore the clothes off Al as she frantically undressed him and with a little help from him, he was soon standing naked next to the bed as Ginny kissed him, gently rubbing his hard cock.

Lucinda started filming on her phone, live-streaming it to the creeper.

"Tell mommy how long was it since you came, Al?" Ginny asked in a heavy whisper as she sat on the bed, teasing his cock with her tongue and massaging his balls as she cupped them in her hand.

He groaned with pleasure. "Uhhhh...about 16 days."

"You poor boy...and how long before that were you last in your wifey's mouth?" She took her mouth off him just enough to talk.

"Ah...awhile..."

"How long? Tell mommy."

"Mah...maybe a fff few months."

"That's tough Allie...you need a woman's touch more often than that, don't you?"

"Yeah...uh...I do, Ginny."

"Mommy's gonna milk you dry tonight, Al. How does that sound?"

"Ggggreat...so good..."

Ginny made eye contact with Lucinda and surprised her with a wink.

Ginny made the blow job even more intense, using almost exclusively her tongue and lips while teasing Al's balls continuously. When Al exploded, Ginny pulled his cock out quickly so his cum covered her face. Al's denial had led him to a pop with a massive amount of cum delivered over several spasms. His cock was briefly like a cum cannon. Ginny was left with cum spattered across her face and chin. There was even cum on her neck.

Lucinda stopped filming and quickly handed Ginny a towel.

Al looked happy but a bit sheepish. "Sorry about that..."

Ginny smiled broadly, "when you play with fire... But don't think that's getting you off the hook. Mommy's not done playing with you yet. Come over here." She patted the pillow on the bed then went in the bathroom to finish cleaning up the cum.

Ginny told Al to relax and asked Lucinda to join her in the living room, closing the door between the two rooms for privacy.

"Will told me I can rely on your help?"

Lucinda brightened, "of course. Let me know what you need."

"I wasn't just teasing Al...I'm going to milk him dry tonight then he's going back in his cage--I have it in the nightstand."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Film it like you did just now. These are for my husband and Abbie to enjoy later. I want them both to see the fun we're having tonight...since they're missing out."

"I'm on it, Ginny!"

"Good girl. Now let's see how quick Al can get it back up."

Ginny led her back into the bedroom where Al was relaxing, hands behind his head. His cock throbbed in expectation as they entered the room.

Ginny hadn't lied. While Lucinda filmed--streaming to the creeper--Ginny used Al's cock over and over.

She fucked him cowgirl style, riding him while he laid back, grabbing her breasts as they swayed above him. When he'd cum, she moved to sit on his face so he could lick her to orgasm as she leaked his cum onto his face.

She then got on all fours on the bed and made him eat her ass before lubing up and having him fuck her ass.

As the night wore on, her teasing continued.

"Mommy likes that...your tongue is amazing...lick Mommy's ass clean and I'll let you cum in it. Does your whore of a wife let you fuck her ass? Does she?"

"Nnnn...no. She doesn't like it."

"Her loss. Mommy loves it. Deeper Al...all...the...way...innnnnn....mmmmm."

After he came in her ass, it looked like Al was going to need some time to recharge before Ginny could play with his cock again.

"Mommy knows what you need...come here Lucy."

Lucy put the phone down and walked over to the side of the bed.

"Have you gotten to see Lucy's hot little body yet?"

Al turned red with embarrassment. "Yeah...just some stuff for Will..."

"So, you didn't get to enjoy yourself? Were you locked up in that cage? No fun." Ginny put on a comical sad face as someone might for a small child.

"Yeah..."

Ginny stood up and slipped Lucinda's top off, exposing her breasts. Then she leaned over and kissed her deeply on this lips, taking a breast in each hand and teasing the nipples, making them harder.

Al's cock responded, struggling to half mast.

"See...you just need a little extra encouragement, Al. Mommy wants you to cum one more time before we call it a night and put this big fella away..."

She slid back into bed next to Al and loosely took his cock in her hand, teasing it harder.

She called Lucinda over to her side of the bed and told her to start filming again.

Still topless, she stood by the bed with her phone focused on Al. Ginny kept one hand on Al's cock and slipped her other hand under Lucinda's skirt and began fingering her very wet pussy.

Lucinda came first. A whole night of watching had caught up with her and Ginny's skilled fingers quickly pushed her over the edge.

Al followed shortly after that as the sight before him combined with Ginny's hand gave him yet another orgasm.

Ginny grabbed the nearby towel from earlier and gently cleaned Al up. She pulled up the covers over them and let Lucinda get dressed.

As soon as Al was flaccid, Ginny pulled out the cage from her nightstand and locked it into place.

"Mommy's going to miss you...but at least no one else will be playing with you for a while."

She gave Al a gentle kiss goodnight and a final tug on his cage then let them head back to their room.

It had been a long night and it was only nearing 1am. When they got back to their rooms, they were surprised to see Abbie still wasn't back.

Lucinda said goodnight to Al and went into her room, locking the connecting door. Almost immediately, her phone chimed.

-- Get undressed and into bed. Put on the blindfold from the nightstand.

-- Yes, Sir

Lucinda quickly stripped off her clothes, turned off the lights and messaged the creeper before sliding the blindfold over her eyes.

A few minutes later, the door gently opened and closed again. She heard the swish of clothing being removed, then felt his warm skin against hers as we slid in behind her, his hard cock resting between her ass cheeks.

He whispered, "you were a very good girl tonight."

He shifted, easing his cock into her pussy.

"Thank you, Sir. I enjoyed it." She gasped as he entered her. She was so horny and it felt fucking amazing.

"I'm glad. I'm not done with you yet...not by a long shot. Do you know who's bed you tied Abbie into tonight?"

He thrust slowly as he spoke.

"No, Sir? Mmmm."

"It was Gerald...she's fucked at work now."

His cock plus the deliciousness of Abbie's predicament made her even more excited. The talking stopped and she pushed back hard against her tormentor, fucking him fast like an animal. She just wanted him hard, fast and deep.

He obliged, turning her onto her stomach so he could press into her deeper and faster in the darkness. Her orgasm sounded amazing as he rode her, she must have cum at least twice before he exploded into her greedy pussy.

He cuddled her for a few moments before kissing her softly on the neck, getting dressed and disappearing back into the unknown.

Lucinda slept deeply, leaving the blindfold on all night.

Ch 14: Seriously Evil Shit

Ed now had Abbie destroyed in terms of her career. But, he also wanted to destroy her family. He wanted Al and Abbie to struggle each alone rather than as a team as they had been so far.

Lucy's videos from the hotel were part of the plan, but weren't enough. He wanted something so vile on Al that Abbie would never be able to forgive him.

Ed had many friends and acquaintances who were involved in all manner of shady dealings. Ed only really cultivated this dark network to help him professionally--insider and expert knowledge was always needed to keep ahead of the criminals he was investigating who were mostly still learning the ropes.

Abbie and Al had a son away at college and an 18 year old daughter who was a high school senior. Ed had looked into both of them so he'd have a full picture of the Barber family.

The son was in one of the less reputable fraternities and had some questionable hobbies, so he would be an easy mark if Ed wanted to add him to the chessboard.

Their daughter Katrina was a bit trickier. She seemed to be a good student and stayed out of trouble. But, her boyfriend, Trey, wasn't a good guy. He'd dropped out of college and worked part time as a gardener, but made most of his money selling drugs.

Ironically, the weed Lucinda had delivered for him probably partially supplied Trey's customers. Like many small-time thugs, Trey was better spending money than making it and had quite a debt built up with his supplier--Ed's friend Bill.

Ed was thrilled when he was able to connect the dots. He got permission from Bill to apply pressure to get the debts paid. For Bill--if Ed pulled it off--it saved him the trouble. And if he failed, Bill had associates who wouldn't fail.

Through his alter ego, Will Bender, Ed began to remind Trey that he owed over $5,000 and that the debt was overdue.

At the same time, he reached out to Katrina on her social media offering to discuss some well paying modelling opportunities with her.

As the pressure was increased, Trey began telling Katrina about his financial problems. He kept asking if she could get some money from her folks. Abbie and Al were generous parents, but not with money. They never gave Katrina more money than she needed at any given time. They were prudent, but not foolish--especially with Trey who they didn't fully trust.

Katrina could tell Trey was more scared than he was letting on. After Trey brought up his money problems for the fourth time, Katrina replied to the modelling scout. She figured anyone offering randomers on the internet money was probably into porn. But it was worth asking a couple of questions.

She dug out the DM and replied asking for more info. They guy said he was in their city and made specialist videos for people. He said people would pay really well for everything from feet to extreme sex stuff. He offered to send her a price list so she could see what she could earn for different content.

Katrina thought it was kind of gross. But maybe she could do feet or something?

Ed sent her a list which started at $100 for costume and crush fetish videos and went up to $5000 for a 30 minute "incest bj video daddy/daughter" with various dollar amounts in between including a "real bf/gf sex" shoot for $1000.

Looking at the price list, Katrina realised it was going to take several shoots to clear Trey's debt unless she went big.

She asked some follow up questions about who was buying these, where they'd be seen and who she'd have to be with. Ed told her these weren't for the internet but for rich private collectors--she'd find the scripts used names and props picked by the buyers. He said they had a group of regular actors they used who were all regularly tested for stds and drugs with zero tolerance on both.

Katrina decided she'd do this one time, but wanted more than just to clear Trey's money woes--she wanted something to show for doing it. She replied to Ed asking if there was any way she could do two $5000 shoots in one day.

Ed was thrilled. He'd hoped he could lure her to do one video...two would be incredible. He arranged for the shoot to be Sunday--the day after the hotel encounters. He told her it was incest porn that was really earning the cash, so she'd be doing a step-dad then a step-brother shoot back to back. It would be a blow job then sex in a couple of positions.

The whole thing made her skin crawl. But it felt low risk and would give her a few thousand dollars after bailing out Trey. All for just an hour and a half of cringe. Sure, she could do almost anything for 90 minutes, couldn't she?

Ed had to work quickly to make all the preparations for the shoot. He borrowed a disused office and recruited a cameraman and two actors from his network. Decorating the office was the real challenge, but he pulled it off.

Mid afternoon on Sunday, Katrina arrived at the slightly downtrodden looking office park. Since it was the weekend, it was almost deserted. She knocked on 42A and a cameraman in his mid 20s with a ponytail answered.

"Hey. Are you Katrina?"

She looked uncomfortable, but put on a brave face. "Hey! That's me."

"Great. Come on in."

The office space had five rooms and it's own bathroom. Apart from the main outer room, the rest of the space was devoid of furniture. There was a large couch in the main room. The wall behind it was painted a light peach colour and had a single abstract print hanging on it.

Opposite the couch was a camera on a tripod and a small folding table with a laptop on it.

The cameraman told Katrina to change into the stuff in the bag marked one in the spare office on the left. He said they were just waiting for the other actor, then they could get started.

She went in and found the bag. It had a short, tight blue and white t-shirt with her school's name on the back and logo on the front and a tiny pair of matching blue shorts. There was also a cheap pair of white tennis shoes and socks. She changed and came back out.

The cameraman was chatting to the director on Zoom on the laptop. Ed--the director--had his camera off, so it was just his voice.

"Hi Katrina! Glad you made it. The other actor will arrive shortly and we'll start. Just do me one favour and don't discuss money in front of him. You're getting a lot more, so I don't want labour issues. Haha."

"Ok. I can do that. And when do I get paid?"

"Check your cash app...you should have the down payment any time now. I'll transfer the rest for the first shoot before we start the second one. Does that work?"

"Sounds good." She checked the app and saw $500 had already been transferred.

The other actor arrived a few minutes later. He looked like a typical dad about the same age as hers, which was what she was expecting.

From the laptop, "Ok. We can get started. Katrina I need you to sit on the couch and talk about how much you're hot for your dad and how you enjoy having sex with him. Be sure to say dad and daddy a lot...apart from that just ad lib as best you can. I'll say cut when we have enough monologue and then we'll start the main scene. Any questions?"

"Nope. I'm ready."

"Great. Let's start."

Katrina sat down and talked for nearly 10 minutes making up titillating details. She did a good job of looking genuine and even licked her lips and twirled her hair to really sell it.

When he had enough, he stopped her and then said they'd do the blow job.

Katrina sat on the couch, messing with her phone. The dad actor walked in and they ad libbed a conversation. He asked her about school then she said she'd really missed him when he was on his business trip. When he asked how much she missed him, she gave him a seductive look and unzipped his pants.

When it was over, the actor said goodbye to them and headed out. The director told her to go change in the other room and transferred the other $4500 to her.

The second outfit was a different school shirt, but this time paired with yoga pants.

She came out and said hi to the second actor--a good looking guy in his early 20s wearing a college t-shirt.

The director told her the second film would follow the same template, but she needed to talk about her brother and how much she missed him since he was off at college.

Katrina was a natural and spoke convincingly about how she played with herself thinking of him when he was away and couldn't wait to have sex with him.

The brother actor stepped in and hugged his sister saying how much he'd missed her. Katrina kissed him deeply and they were soon undressing and having sex on the couch. She first fucked him sitting on his lap then bent over facing the camera as she took him from behind.

Katrina changed back into her clothes and saw the remaining $5,000 had been transferred. She left the complex feeling slightly gross and disgusted with herself, but optimistic about helping Trey and having funds of her own.

Ed didn't mind having to pay Katrina so much--he'd already received $50,000 from her parents--so it didn't really cost him anything.

Ch 15: Crushing Abbie

Sunday morning, Abbie, Al and Lucinda had breakfast together in silence then drove back home. No one seemed to want to talk about last night.

The creeper had told Lucinda about Abbie being left for Gerald to play with. Since she wasn't back in her room until 8 this morning, he must have kept her busy all night.

They dropped Lucinda off at her house and drove off.

Apart from a response to her morning hello, the creeper was silent.

Lucinda spent the afternoon grocery shopping, cleaning house and thinking about the creeper. The fact she had been with him again and still hadn't seen his face or properly heard his voice excited her. It was such a turn on making love to a ghost. More--a ghost who practically owned her and took her only on his terms.

After dinner, she was surprised to get a phone call from Abbie.

"Hey Abs...what's up?"

"Hey. I just wanted to talk about last night...I don't have anyone else to talk to about this. Just you and Al."

"Ok."

"Do you know who's room you left me in?"

"No. The creeper just told me to leave you in that room and gave me the keycard. I'm guessing it was some friend of his. Or maybe just a money thing like the bachelor party?" The creeper said after that it was Gerald's room...but how didn't Abbie know that?

"They never said a word. They kept me tied up and blindfolded all night. When I woke up, they were gone. No bags or anything left in the room."

"Weird. Maybe it *was* like that party? He was doing someone a favour or something?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

The line was silent for a while.

"What happened to you and Al?"

"Didn't Al tell you?"

"No. He looks very guilty and keeps dodging questions."

"The creep sent a woman to meet us in the bar. She basically had a LOT of sex with Al."

"Oh."

"I wouldn't be mad at him...she was pretty persuasive."

"The creep and his friends always are."

---

The next day at work started normally. Lucinda was working at her desk when she saw Abbie leaving her office with a notebook. She headed over to the elevators and was going up. The only floor above them was where Gerald's office was.

She didn't see Abbie again until she returned to her office after lunch. Abbie kept her eyes down to avoid eye contact, but no one other than Lucinda noticed.

---

Ed had been talking to Gerald for a couple of months. He'd been a tough person to get to. While Gerald's dad had been a great strategic thinker and a business all rounder, Gerald wasn't from the same mould.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
209 Followers
12