Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd become CEO six years ago when his dad retired from the company he'd founded. If he was honest, he hated being CEO and would have gladly gone back to running the Sales team.

He much preferred wining and dining customers and travelling to meetings and conferences than the daily minutiae of political infighting he had to deal with.

His lack of patience had earned him his reputation for firing and moving people around at a whim. If you'd asked anyone in the company about him, the words dick and ass were likely to be top of their list of words for him followed by difficult, pedantic and nasty.

Ed had promised to deliver Abbie to him on a silver platter. Gerald hadn't really believed him until he found her tied naked to his hotel bed. He'd followed Ed's instructions not to reveal himself to her that night, but to go with Ed's plan for a big reveal today.

He'd settled for fucking her and sticking his cock in her mouth. He'd been pleasantly surprised to discover his Finance girl was also a great cocksucker.

At Ed's request, Gerald arranged to meet Abbie in the Board Room. It was a comfortable room with a massive table to seat 16 and--most importantly for Ed--had a great video conferencing setup.

Gerald opened the video chat with Ed and waited for Abbie. Ed kept his camera off, but the Board Room cameras gave him an excellent view of the room.

Abbie entered the room, trying to put on a brave face but looking uncomfortable. Gerald waved her over to a seat next to him.

"Hi Abbie. Thanks for joining us. I believe you know my friend Will?"

"Hi Abbie."

"Uh...hello." She sat down nervously, eyes downcast.

"I really enjoyed your hot little body the other night and I'm looking forward to making that a regular thing. From now on, I'm going to be having fun with you in my office whenever I feel like it. I'm also going to have you go with me on some of my trips to help keep me occupied. And I'm guessing since Will and I have agreed on that, you won't have any issues with any of that?"

"Uh...Gerald...could we talk about that?"

"I think we just did."

"I'm married...I can't do that to Al."

"From talking to my pal Will here...I don't think that's an issue. Is it Will?"

"Abbie, I think you know where everything is and what I can do with you if I need to. I'm essentially loaning you to Gerald whenever he wants to use you. So, saying no to him is the same as saying no to me. The same consequences. I have some things I'll share with you tonight to reinforce your understanding of where you stand."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Now, Gerald, did you have anything else for our Abbie or do you want her to get back to work?"

Gerald smiled evilly, like a sadist torturing a victim.

"Stand up Abbie."

She stood meekly, looking down at her feet and wanting the floor to swallow her.

"Turn around and put your hands on the table."

Gerald stood and pushed her roughly forward so she was bent over the table and tossed the hem of her dress onto her back.

He unlocked her chastity belt with a key and let it fall to the floor between her legs. Then he stepped back and removed his belt.

"Count these for me will you, Abbie? You girls in finance are good with numbers so this should be easy for you."

Smack! "One..."

He kept spanking her ass, alternating cheeks until it was beet red, then added a few more, hitting the tops of her thighs and leaving a few dark bruises across her ass. When he stopped, she had counted to 40.

He removed his pants and fucked her roughly on the table, locking her back into the belt when he'd cum.

---

Lucinda stepped into Abbie's office after lunch for their daily chat. Abbie looked utterly defeated sitting behind her desk.

"Are you ok?"

"It was Gerald. You left me in Gerald's bed. Now he's abusing me...worse than the creep."

They chatted for a while, Abbie outlining her ordeal and telling her there was to be more tonight.

Hearing about what had happened awakened something in Lucinda. It excited her that this was happening to Abbie. She'd never liked her and while they were both caught up in the creeper's web, Lucinda genuinely enjoyed watching Abbie getting dragged down and suffering.

She acted as sympathetic as she could. But, the second she left Abbie's office, she practically ran to the bathroom and used her fingers to tease herself to orgasm. Her only regret was that she didn't use Abbie's tongue to get off instead. But, Abbie's day was bad enough without that. Lucinda wanted to remain her confidant at least for now.

12