Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 06

Story Info
Ginny and Lucy enjoy being in charge.
3.7k words
4.58
8.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
209 Followers

After work, Lucinda messaged the creeper telling him what she knew and begging to see whatever he had planned for Abbie.

To her surprise, he told her to be at the AirB&B at 845 exactly and she could help. He then sent detailed instructions of what he wanted her to do.

The next couple of hours flew. She arrived back at the house and found the front door unlocked.

Inside, the lights were off everywhere except the living room which was lit by a floor lamp and the slight blue glow of the TV on the wall.

Lucinda sat on the couch, waiting for Abbie who arrived at exactly 9pm.

Abbie walked in and closed and locked the front door behind her. She looked startled to see Lucinda.

"Hey, Will is on the TV."

Abbie looked over, realising it was another video conference with no camera at the creep's end.

"Hi, Abbie. Have a seat next to Lucy. I asked her to be here for you in case you needed her support."

"Thank you, Sir." She sat down, taking Lucinda's hand and squeezing it for reassurance.

"I wanted to meet you tonight to show you a few things and to be clear about where you stand. Shall I begin?"

"Ok, Sir."

The TV screen showed a picture of a field and a screenshot of a contract.

"You and Al used insider info to steal money from your company and then you helped him skim more money by approving purchase orders from his company for work that wasn't done. That's how I found you and Al."

"Thanks to your obedience, I also now have evidence that you are a drug mule, prostitute and satanist who has had sex with her boss and sucked off her boss' son, and had sexual relations with her staff."

As he spoke, he put up pictures and video clips on the screen.

"So, if I want to, I can get you fired, put in jail, sued, ruin your career or all of the above. And that doesn't cover what your reputation would be like with your extended family, friends and neighbours."

"Have I missed anything, Abbie?"

"No, Sir." She looked completely despondent. However much she had rationalised what was going on, seeing it all laid out together illustrated how trapped she and Al were.

"Actually, I have. Is there any part of your life I haven't changed yet?"

She swallowed. "No, Sir. You've done something with almost everything I can think of."

"Everything?"

She furrowed her brow. Thinking.

"Yeah..."

A video appeared on the screen. It was her daughter Katrina talking about how she enjoyed having sex with her "daddy." She never mentioned Al by name, but the room she was in looked like their basement.

Abbie's stomach churned.

A heavily edited sex scene followed. Even though the guys face was never shown, it was obvious to Abbie that it wasn't Al with her daughter. But, to someone who didn't know Al as well as she did, it would put doubt in their mind. It would ruin Al and force him to prove his innocence. The effort would ruin their family.

She was already imagining lascivious headlines and social media posts. It would take ages to repair it and once her daughter's video went online, it would be there forever, following her.

Abbie was numb with shock. No mother should ever have to watch their daughter have sex--especially when it was made to look like incest.

"So, *almost* everything now?" Ed internationally emphasised the word almost. She had a son who'd so far escaped being caught in his web. So it was clear what he meant.

"Yes, Sir." Her voice was low. Almost a whisper.

"I have two things for you to do before I let you go tonight. First, I'm going to play a little highlights video for you while you play with yourself. You're going to cum for me at least three times and you won't be leaving until that's done to my satisfaction. Shall we begin?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Lucy, get the wand for her."

"Yes, Sir."

Lucinda got the wand from the next room and stood next to Abbie.

"Abbie, take off your clothes." Lucinda's voice was neutral, but inside she was straining not to show her excitement and just how much she was enjoying seeing Abbie reduced to the creeper's plaything.

Abbie stood up and slid off her clothes, laying them neatly across the back of a chair and slipping out of her shoes. Lucinda leaned down and unlocked Abbie's chastity belt and let it fall to the floor.

"Here you go, Abs." She handed the wand to Abbie who sat down naked on the sofa, holding the wand loosely in her hand.

The pictures and videos Ed had shown earlier were like teaser trailers--a few seconds of action from several different encounters Ed had forced Abbie and Al into.

What he showed now was the director's cut--each sex act in full from start to finish with only the transitions cut out.

Abbie held the wand against her clit, using her other hand to tease her nipples. The wand had a fierce hum.

Lucinda was shocked by some of what she hadn't seen. The creeper had made Abbie deliver drugs as well, but stayed to snort cocaine with the apartment occupants--paying for it by giving two guys blow jobs.

That seemed to put Abbie over the edge and she had her first orgasm before shifting the wand and pressing her fingers inside her wet pussy.

Another scene of Al and another guy fucking her at the same time, with Abbie obviously enjoying herself. At one point kneeling on the floor between them and alternating which cock she had in her mouth.

Abbie came a second time to that scene. Her moans sounding more animalistic.

Then all of the video and pictures Lucinda had shot including Al with Ginny and Ginny and Lucinda together giving a little show for Al.

As Abbie began to cum the third time, Ed quickly switched the video to her daughter getting fucked from behind.

As repulsed as Abbie looked, she was already mid orgasm and had to finish to her daughter coming at the same time.

Ed stopped the video, leaving Katrina frozen on the screen mid-orgasm.

Abbie turned off the wand and sat on the couch, her ragged breathing slowly returning to normal.

"Good girl, Abbie. See you're such a sick fuck you can even get off watching your daughter fuck your husband." Ed laughed.

"Hopefully you'll keep me happy so I don't make you fuck your daughter...or would you enjoy that?"

"No, Sir. I couldn't do that."

"I bet you could. But, I'm not planning on that. Think of that as what happens if you ever really piss me off. I might let you do that just before I destroy your life completely. But, lucky for you, you're obedient and keeping me entertained."

Ed let his words hang in the air as a warning.

"Now, before I let you go, Abbie. Poor Lucy had to sit through your little porn extravaganza. I'm sure she's very wet. So make her cum. However she wants it. You're her toy tonight until I tell you to stop."

Lucy sat next to her on the couch and pulled her close, kissing her passionately. The creeper was right...watching Abbie's highlights had made her very horny.

She was out of her clothes quickly and laid back on the couch, pulling Abbie between her legs. Abbie's tongue was inside her, licking at her wetness then focusing on her clit.

Lucinda held her face to her and ground against Abbie's lips. The surge of borrowed power driving her over the edge. She came loud and hard, her juices feeling like a river flowing into Abbie's trapped face.

She pulled Abbie up next to her and pressed the wand against herself, kissing Abbie's lips and relishing the feeling of her breasts softly against her, Abbie's hard nipples poking her skin.

The wand was amazing, drilling into her and driving her over the top to an orgasm that washed across her. She pressed into the wand until the pleasure subsided.

Ed told Abbie she could go home. He let her clean up, then made her put on the chastity belt before she left.

After she'd gone, Ed ended the video chat and sent Lucy upstairs to the bedroom. He wanted to enjoy her before he let her leave.

----

The next day at work, Abbie asked Lucinda to come to her office shortly after she arrived.

"So...I had a question for you...something that crossed my mind last night..."

"Shoot, Abs."

"Last night at the house, you had my key. Do you still have it?"

Lucinda smiled broadly and lifted her chain out of her top. In addition to her "Lucy" necklace, she now had a second chain with a key on it.

"You mean this one, Abs?" She raised her eyebrows for effect.

Abbie looked a bit annoyed, but kept her composure. "Yeah. When did he give it to you?"

"The other night at the hotel. But he told me last night to keep it with me from now on."

"Do you have Al's key as well?"

"No. Just yours."

She paused. Obviously thinking carefully. "So...um...what did he tell you to do with it? I mean, why does he want you to have it?"

"Two reasons, Abs. He said it's handy for me to have it in case he wants you unlocked quickly. It's easier than having it couriered or something." She stopped and waited, wanting to make her ask...

"And what's the other reason?"

"If I want to play with you. He told me I can do just. About. Anything. I'd. Like." She stepped over and touched the tip of Abbie's nose mockingly.

"So that's how it is? I'm just...a toy now? For you, Gerald and the creep?"

"Looks like it Abs. Looks like it."

Lucinda put the key back inside her top and left Abbie's office.

---

Ed instructed Al and Abbie to host a family dinner for Ginny and Lucinda making sure Katrina was at the meal--but could leave afterwards.

Ginny arranged to pick up Lucinda so the two of them arrived together at the Barber's. In the car, Ginny was friendly and conversational, but didn't mention what happened at the hotel or what would happen tonight.

They were greeted at the door by Abbie and led to the living room for a drink before dinner. Al was in the kitchen, putting the final touches on baked salmon with several fancy side dishes and a chocolate mousse for dessert. He stepped out briefly to say hi, then went back into the kitchen to finish.

The three women tried to keep the conversation light and on just everyday topics. They sipped their drinks and talked mostly about the upcoming state fair--the biggest annual event in the city.

Al called them all to the table and hollered for Katrina to come downstairs and join them. Dinner followed the same pattern with Katrina more interested in her phone than the dinner guests. But, her mere presence at the creeper's request was a message to Abbie and Al.

"So, Katrina, what are your plans after high school?" Lucinda asked.

"I'm planning to go to CSU and major in biochem."

"Oh...I thought maybe you were going to study acting?"

"No...I was in a play once a few years ago, but it isn't for me."

Abbie threw a look of daggers at Lucinda. The creeper had suggested the question. Only Lucinda and Abbie got the reference.

After dinner, Katrina helped her parents clean the dishes, then headed out with her friends. Al reminded her to be back by 2am at the latest.

"Now that it's just us adults...mommy wants to play with Allie." Ginny smiled, holding up her necklace with a key on it. "But, this time I think I want Abbie to watch. Let's go to your bedroom."

Ginny headed upstairs, opening the wrong door before spotting their bedroom and going in.

Al looked at Abbie a bit sheepishly. "Should we...uh...go up?"

Abbie sighed heavily, then stood and led Al and Lucinda upstairs to their bedroom. Ginny was sitting on the bed waiting. She smiled when they walked in.

"Abbie, do you have a vibrator?"

"Yeah...nightstand...bottom drawer." She pointed towards it.

Ginny leaned over and slid the drawer open. "Oooh...a choice of three. Which is your very very favourite, Abbie?"

"The purple one," she said, fighting a losing battle with embarrassment.

"Do you have any fresh batteries?"

"In the kitchen...bottom drawer in the island."

"Perfect. Lucy, would you be a dear and get me four of those double As?"

"Sure." Lucinda headed down, taking her time. She had a quick look around the house, pausing to look at the family photos of the four of them.

She found the batteries and went back upstairs. Ginny snd Al we're sitting on the bed, still clothed. She also spotted at least two of the creeper's cameras in the room. Of course he'd be watching. He was always watching, pulling the strings.

Abbie was sitting in the corner of the room in a big armchair. She was naked except for the chastity belt.

"You found them! Thanks, Lucy. Please give those to Abbie so she'll have a fresh set. I'd hate for the batteries to run out early. Now, Lucy, I have another favour to ask...would you mind releasing Abbie for the night? It's entirely your choice since you have the key, but I'm hoping you'll indulge me?"

"Sure, Ginny. My pleasure." Lucinda unlocked Abbie's belt and helped her slide it off.

"Now, Abbie. I'm going to play with Al and I want that vibrator going non-stop...it needs to be in your cunt or on your clit at all times. If I see it anywhere else, you'll be punished severely. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ginny."

"Good. Oh and count your orgasms. I'll ask you your total when I'm done with Al. Now turn it in and start enjoying yourself."

"Ok." The vibe made a soft buzz that seemed very loud in the quiet room.

Ginny helped Al take his clothes off and removed his cage. He was rock hard in anticipation of a repeat of the other night in the hotel.

Lucinda slid into the oversized chair next to Abbie and put her arm around her and watched Ginny enjoy herself with Al as Abbie rubbed herself with the vibe.

She whispered in Abbie's ear, "It's so hot watching her suck Al's cock...she's really good...she can just take all of his cock down her throat...and Al's got a pretty big dick."

Abbie was fucking herself fast and deep as she watched her husband with Ginny. Her pussy made a sexy suckling sound as her wetness engulfed the buzzing vibe.

Ginny removed her top, letting Al play with her boobs.

Lucinda kissed Abbie's neck and cupped her breast, relishing the soft weight in her hand and teasing her nipple.

"Last weekend she made him cum and cum...poor Al just isn't getting any relief in that cage and Ginny really loves his cock. Do you miss having him inside you Abs?"

"Yessss," she said in barely a whisper.

"Cum Abs...have a nice orgasm...cum lush..." she nibbled her ear and teased her nipple as Abbie fucked herself with the vibrator.

She moaned softly and came watching Ginny suck her husband to orgasm, Al cumming all over Ginny's chest as she finished him off with her hand.

Ginny stood up quickly and walked over to Abbie.

"Be a good girl and lick mommy clean."

Abbie leaned forward and licked her husband's cum off of Ginny's tits, the vibe now resting on her clit, still buzzing.

Luckily for Al, Ginny seemed to genuinely enjoy making him cum. Lucinda would learn later that knowing Al was locked away really excited Ginny and she took it as a kind of challenge and mission to make him cum as much as she could--with each time he came exciting her even more. It was a virtuous circle for Al.

Like before, Ginny made Al cum by fucking him twice, letting him fuck her ass and making him cum with a handjob. Each time he came, he called Abbie I've to the bed to eat him cum out of her pussy or ass before she played with Al again.

For his handjob, Ginny had Abbie sit nearby and take his cock into her mouth as he came.

All the while, she made sure Ginny kept using the vibe--allowing her to move it to her nipples for a few minutes when she was too sensitive to keep it anywhere else.

When she wasn't eating her husband's cum from Ginny, Lucinda kept teasing her and taunting her in the chair, helping her to cum over and over.

Ginny decided to give Al a rest after the handjob and told Abbie she could finally turn off the vibrator and put it down.

Ginny told Abbie to come sit on the bed next to her exhausted Al and joined Lucinda on the chair, casually putting her arm around her.

"What do you think, Lucy? Did you enjoy the show?"

She grinned. "Absolutely. I love seeing Al get to cum. It's such a shame he's locked up so much."

"Yeah...but unless mommy's around, it doesn't seem like little Al gets any attention."

Ginny looked over at the tired couple.

"Al, can you cum again for mommy?"

Al laughed. "I think I need some time to recharge, Ginny."

Ginny made a mock sad face, like you'd do for a small child. "Poor Abbie...I was going to give you some play time with Al, but I don't think he's up for it. Another time, maybe?"

Abbie didn't reply.

"Allie...did I see a hot tub out in your back yard?"

Al brightened. "Yeah. It's a beaut."

"Lucinda, Al and I are going for a soak. I'll let you play with your toy and you can come join us afterwards?"

"Nice idea. Yeah, I want to spend some time with Abs first."

Ginny took Al's hand and headed downstairs, stepping out the back door.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Abs?"

Abbie looked disgusted. "No."

"But how many orgasms did you have?"

She paused. "Six."

"Sounds like you had some fun at least. Or your cunt did anyway."

She let her last statement hang in the air.

"I haven't actually done much with other women. So, I wanted to try something new tonight with you Abs."

Abbie looked up. "What?"

"Scissoring. Have you ever tried it?"

"No...I know what it is...but that's it."

Lucinda stood and walked over to the bed, slipping out of her dress and shoes between steps.

She pushed Abbie down onto her back and lay between her legs, kissing her, exploring her mouth with her tongue. She loved the feeling of her breasts pushing against Abbie's, feeling Abbie's hard nipples poking her skin.

Lucinda sat up, angling slightly to her right and pressed her clit towards Abbie's. It took her a few attempts to get their clits together so she could move her hips and rub them both together.

She loved the feeling--so different from fingers or tongues. Their folds sliding over each other, their clits sliding across one another, perfectly oiled by their mingling juices.

She found a slightly circular rhythm that worked perfectly, shifting the pressure and direction her clit was rubbed as she shifted her weight.

Abbie came alive, getting a second wind and loving the feeling coming from above. Her pussy was still numb and slightly on fire from the vibe earlier. But, this new sensation woke her up.

Lucinda kept grinding, knowing both of them were getting close. While Abbie was tired, her body had wanted this release all night. Watching Ginny and Al and teasing Abbie had made her so horny. So wanting this.

She came hard, grinding down firmly onto Abbie, relishing the soft pushback from below. She made a few more circles, riding out the wave of pleasure.

"Are you going to cum for me, Abs?"

"Yeah...I'm close..."

Lucinda picked up the pace, again grinding hard down on Abbie's nubbin. It wasn't long before Abbie was moaning, cumming beneath her.

Lucinda lay down next to Abbie, catching her breath and feeling her heart rate start to slow to normal.

They rested for a few minutes, then Lucinda kissed Abbie softly and they headed down to join Al and Ginny in the hot tub.

-----

Al and Ginny looked very relaxed in the hot tub, both leaning back and just sitting still.

"Hello girls! You finally made it down! Allie...be a good boy and get us done some drinks?"

Al climbed out and dried off quickly with a nearby towel before heading to the kitchen.

"He's *such* a good boy...you're so spoiled, Abbie. My husband's completely selfish." Abbie shuddered inwardly thinking about Gerald.

Abbie and Lucinda climbed in the hot tub. Al arrived a minute later and passed drinks around to everyone.

Al looked slightly drunk and a bit tired sitting between Abbie and Ginny as he sipped his beer.

More lighthearted conversation followed as the foursome sipped their drinks, relaxing under the bubbles.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
209 Followers
12