Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we've tired out little Al...Mommy just can't get him hard." Ginny made an exaggerated pouting face.

Al laughed. "Yeah, I think you've worn me out. I'll have to take a rain check on more action."

"That's a pity. I was hoping to get little Al hard so you could fuck Abbie before we have to lock you back up. Next time, maybe."

They got out shortly afterwards. Lucinda and Ginny got dressed, but sent Al and Abbie to shower before they locked them up for the night.

Much to Abbie's relief, they were locked up, clothed and waving goodbye to the two women before Katrina got home.

-----

Lucinda was still buzzing with excitement when Ginny dropped her home so she messaged the creeper.

-- Hi, Sir

-- Hey, Lucy. Did you enjoy your evening? Looks like you had fun...

-- I did, Sir. I'm really enjoying playing with Abbie. I had an idea for something she could do.

-- What?

She told him and Ed agreed it would be a fun little project for Abbie.

12