Blackmailing Miss Fortescue Ch. 02

Story Info
Susie Fortescue falls deeper under Jeffers's control...
2.3k words
4.26
18.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I got inside my flat, I kicked off my shoes and tattered stockings, slipped off my coat and, naked, went to the bathroom and ran the shower. I massaged anti-tangle shampoo into my matted hair that had been so well-groomed not hours ago and lathered my whole body to wash off the awful, sticky residue of the beer and other drinks those hooligans had so delighted in throwing over my bare body when they had simply ripped off most of my clothes.

The heat of the shower also served to soothe the still-stinging marks from where my new-found admirers had spared no quarter in spanking my exposed derriere; one mark, in particular was a full hand print across my thigh and it throbbed painfully as I held the shower head over it.

Then there were those unasked-for multiple finger penetrations. I massaged my anus and pussy with as much soapy lather as I could get into them to both wash any mess away but also to try to extinguish the disgusting experience from my mind.

However, I was confused that, with the events so fresh in my mind that, to my utter horror, I actually found my clitty stiffening again as I recalled the wanton assaults on me, particularly the tormentor who made me suffer on the brink of orgasm, so long and so often, as I stood trapped and naked in front of the baying crowd -although I could have done without Jeffers's long finger being inserted deep into my arse, effectively preventing me avoiding those probing fingers in my pussy. I stopping my lathering as soon as I realised what was happening to my erect bud and my breasts started to heave, I admonished myself: 'Now, now, Susie Fortescue, you are most definitely not meant to have enjoyed what happened!'

I decided not to put on any pyjamas for the night so that they didn't stick to any of the raw skin and, having administered copious amounts of baby powder, I crawled into bed just about remembering to set the alarm clock for its usual time.

That alarm was the next thing I heard as I had slept an exhausted sleep. 7:30.

7:30??

Good grief! -I'd completely forgotten the conversation on my way home last night: That bloody Jeffers was coming to the flat and, because I hadn't changed the alarm time, it had thrown out my morning routine. I couldn't let him see the flat like as it was so, tumbling groggily from my bed, I quickly arranged the duvet, scooped my torn stockings from the floor and found one shoe but not the other which I went looking under the bed for. Always the way when you have no time.

My coat which stank of smoke and alcohol, I quickly hung up in the closet. Good. 7:35, five minutes to go and I would grab a gown and shower while he could wait in the lounge.

'Ding Dong!' Not a moment too soon.

I was still wrapping the gown I'd grabbed from the closet around me as I went to the door and only then realised that in my madcap haste, I'd picked out the wrong one: short and satin and always slipping apart, I'd have to be very careful because I was buck naked underneath.

Composing myself, I opened the door. "Jeffers, why have you come here?" I hissed at him.

"Morning, Susie," he said as he breezed past me annoyingly. "My word, you're up early after being such a sport last night..."

"...'sport'? I spat. That was entirely against my will and you, my boy, are very lucky I have decided not to prosecute..."

"Lucky, Susie? I really don't think so, but I do seem to be getting luckier and luckier with you!" He stood back theatrically, "My, oh my, Susie, your nipples really are sticking out -shouldn't you be wearing a bra?" He sneered.

"I didn't have time," I said, meekly. Looking down, I was alarmed to see that he was right, my nipples were protruding against my will as I remembered the important drawbacks with this blasted gown: firstly, the material was very slippery and undid at the merest hint of an opportunity and secondly, I'd bought it on line -I'm a 'medium' and it was a 'small', meaning that it was too short ('see-level', you might say) and not wide enough to wrap around properly so that my exposed cleavage plunged right down to my navel.

None of which seemed to be wasted on Jeffers who was stared excitedly. I would never wear the thing even with an established boyfriend let alone naked underneath, as I now was, with this young creep.

"Look, we'll be late," I said, trying to take control. You can sit in the lounge and I'll go and get ready. Marching to the shower, I felt the dirty little sod hook his finger into the collar of the gown as I went past him and it fell open in an instant. even though he'd already had a very good view of what I had last night, I didn't want to turn around and give him another full-frontal view, I let the gown slip down my arms and shoulders as I ran through to the bathroom leaving him holding it, getting another eyeful of my naked butt, commenting inappropriately how sexy it was and reminding me how he'd enjoyed fingering me anally last night. Blushing furiously, I locked the bathroom door, quickly ran the shower and cleaned my teeth.

In my rush, I hadn't taken any clothes into the bathroom with me, so having dried myself off, I tied my huge red bath towel around me and walked through to my room. Jeffers hadn't stayed in the lounge and was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Susie, you asked me why I wanted to come here so early," he said.

"What are you doing in my bedroom? Well, why did you come here?" I asked, fearing I didn't want to hear his answer.

To bring you these," he said with a lascivious grin, tipping the contents of a carrier bag onto the bed. Some extremely worrying clothes formed a pile.

"I can't wear these!" I exclaimed, somewhat relieved he hadn't asked for some or other sex act. I picked up a black, frilly, split crotched-G-string in one hand and a grey 'schoolgirl-style' mini-skirt, all of 12 inches long, in the other.

"But you can, Susie, and you will."

"Please, Jeffers, no."

"Please, Susie, yes!" He affirmed. "Don't forget the top, the tie and the socks and wear black heels."

The top was a tight white cotton shirt with a striped school tie which I recognised to be of St Agnes' College, the sister school for girls to Westbury. The socks were three-quarter length, white. The little bastard wanted to put me in a school uniform with a very slutty twist.

"Alright then," please leave the room and let me change," I submitted, resignedly.

"No problem, Susie," and he went to sit on the sofa in the lounge while I donned the outfit.

Having done as I was bid, I surveyed myself briefly in the full-length mirror. What on Earth was happening in my life? After the ribald events of last night, I now found myself dressed (or half-undressed) as a really tarty 6th former -and that was even without the virtually non-existent knickers I was being now forced to wear.

I looked at the clock and it had just turned eight, so it was with some quite understandable trepidation that I went to join Jeffers in the lounge.

Determined not to let him know he had the better of me, picking up my bag, and grabbing my coat, I said "Come on or we'll be late."

It worked, or so I thought, he followed me like a lamb, his eyes fixed like lasers on me dressed as a slutty schoolgirl, I plonked my coat and bag on the back seat, we climbed into my car and set off in silence on the fifteen-minute drive from my flat to the school.

However, freshly emboldened, and having very quickly noticed that my hands were occupied with steering and changing gears, Jeffers's hand was on my knee in a flash, as he gazed into my eyes and asked me if I liked it and was soon working his way up my thigh no matter how sternly I protested. Looking down, I could see that the unworkably short skirt had ridden up to show my pussy neatly framed by the lacy split crotch and my thighs, fully on view all the way down to the tops of the socks.

Jeffers's hand had unerringly found such an obvious target and he needed no second invitation to touch me up. The car swerved as I released the wheel to try to pull his wrist away and hold my knees together, but he held firm. I had to grab the wheel again to avoid an accident, by which time Jeffers's hand was resting under the skirt with his fingers beginning to part my lower lips.

"GET OFF, Jeffers!" I shouted but this, unfortunately, had the opposite effect on Jeffers.

"Not a chance, Susie," he replied and actually laughed. His fingers had now pushed further between my lips and, surprisingly expertly for an 18-year-old, I felt his finger locating and brushing my clitty followed by him running his finger tip all around it and I could feel my juices providing the lubrication.

"Please don't, Jeffers," I said lamely and then, embarrassingly, I felt my love-bud stiffening and starting to throb under his gentle rubbing.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" he said, continuing this latest assault and I became acutely aware that my juices were beginning to flow. "See, Susie, I do listen in class!" A reference to Hamlet that I was teaching his group.

I actually tried to think of Hamlet, of anything other than what he was doing to me but it was no use, he had me squirming and pushing my arse hard down into my seat. If I tried to move away to evade his fingers, he could simply follow me, there was no escape and pretty soon I found myself submitting, squeezing my thighs around his wrist while I throbbed and ached as he rubbed and fingered me.

To my disappointment, this lady really did stop protesting. I was panting and gasping now with my thighs as wide apart as I could make them while still able to drive, hoping against hope that no-one would see, my open legs shamelessly inviting Jeffers to continue the job he'd started as my mind drifted, reliving the events of the previous evening and what a complete slut I'd been made to be.

As I waited at a red light, a trucker's passenger in the next lane, made an obscene gesture with his arm and shouted "Go on, son, give it to her!" as he gawked at what Jeffers was doing to me from his clear, elevated view. Further encouraged and no longer discouraged by me, Jeffers redoubled his efforts as we pulled off.

I was past caring as he alternately rubbed my clit and slid his fingers deep and hard into my dripping pussy, causing my arse to bump and grind into the seat as nature took its course and I pushed hard back against him. We built up quite a rhythm until finally I let out a gigantic moan as I felt myself coming all over his fingers, biting my lip so hard it nearly bled.

Knees trembling and so juicy that two and then three of his horny digits could easily slither in and out and finger- fuck my love tunnel, it was all I could do to keep control of the car but I just about managed to do so as we pulled into the staff car-park. For the past few moments, Jeffers had been silent, probably not believing it himself.

"That was fantastic, Susie. You're really getting good at this," he said, "except that I can't possibly go in like this," he pointed to the huge bulge in his trousers.

"Get out, Jeffers, you little bastard." I scowled, trying to pull myself together, "I'll be along presently."

"Not until you've sorted this out, Susie. Fair's fair." With that he reached back and grabbed the coat off the back seat and placed in over his lap, and took my hand.

"Now unzip me and wank me off."

Aware of the consequences of not obeying, I located his zip, tugged it down and lowered the waist band of his jocks. What flew into my hand was enormous. I don't know why I was surprised but I was. Enormous, rock hard and I could feel its head pulsating. I knew I had no choice but I had to be careful, this was the start of the school day and the car park was busy.

"You heard, make it hard and fast, I want to cum," he said reclining the seat.

It had better be fast, I thought, as people walked past. I nervously gripped his (frankly) impressive shaft tight and worked it up and down as fast as I could.

"That's it. Just like that. Perfect, I see you have hidden skills, Susie" he gasped.

Being young and having spent the journey to school finger-fucking his English teacher, Jeffers was well on his way before my hand had even reached his powerful erection, I soon got him off and when he came, he came big-time, exploding his thick creamy cum all over my hand as he bucked hard with youthful exuberance and I drew my hand out from under the coat.

"See you soon, Susie," he whispered as he got out of the car, pointedly licking his fingers.

I sat for a while, still recovering and gulping air into my lungs after my own latest climax, wiping a load of Jeffers's cum from my hand with a tissue from my bag.

Then I grabbed the bag and my coat, locked the car and headed off for morning assembly.