All Comments on 'Blackmailing My Moms Pt. 01'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hmm interesting

WKPSWKPSover 2 years ago

So it's one guy with a hot mom, hot stepmom, 3 hot aunts, 2 hot sisters, 3 hot cousins... watch a lot of anime I see. Still a decent premise though if I ignore all of that so I'll be interested to see where it goes.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Strange... yet interesting set up. Sounds like a story some 16 yr. old would hatch not a 20 yr. old, even if he is a virgin. You have set up the beginnings of a family harem, with only one male in a group of beautiful women and their wives. It's a bit ridiculous really but it's your story. Just don't paint yourself in to a corner or try to over deliver. Good luck with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was well written. Kept me interested all the way through. I can't wait to see what happens in the next stage.

JobeiJobeiover 2 years ago

I like information but holy geez you don't need to drop a neighborhood of names in the first introduction. Meant nothing to the story. Looking forward to seeing how you draw this out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice opening story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too damn many characters in the beginning; I didn't bother to finish.

EdthegentEdthegentover 2 years ago

A good start. I agree with all the names being mentioned, there was a lot going on. Also seemed to escalate very quickly from nothing to his mother being turned on. Looking forward to more chapters.

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

Good start. Next entry, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I guess the whole litany of names meant something. I assume he is going to to fuck all of the women at some point or another? More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many names, but since I have a poor memory I already forgot them. All I remember and care about is Daniel, Mary, and Ivy. A really good start. I am really excited to reading the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it other than all the damn names

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wouldn't a normal reaction would be: "Mom, you've gone crazy!"

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Almost as exciting as watching grass grow. I hope it gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WKPS

Technically that is a hot mom, a hot stepmom, FOUR hot aunts, two hot sisters, and FOUR hot cousins. You missed and aunt and a cousin. Surprising with all this estrogen that Aunt Nina did not have a few daughters of her own, or that Yuki did not have any either. I totally enjoyed the roll call, as it set up the boys itinerary for the next several years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Basic (grade school stuff) spelling mistakes like they're instead of their and you're instead of your is so infuriatingly off-putting. I mean how can you not see the difference between them and somehow manage to get it wrong? Too many names and relatives all miraculously falling into the fuckable females category seem to make the story right at the start far too complex for the reader.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AaroneousAaroneousover 1 year ago

A promising story in desperate need of an editor.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An interesting start, I hope it improves as it progresses.

fireman399afireman399a10 months ago

You make the story boring with you side track with all the explaining/or describing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous