Blackmailing My Moms Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary: I don't think it will fit me.

Bruce: it probably won't. I didn't ask for your measurements so I just guessed from the videos. Don't wear a bra or panties when you put them on.

Mom scowled at the hidden camera when she read that message since she knew where it was. This made me smile, I kinda loved watching her squirm.

She removed her clothes quickly and I think wanted to get in the other outfit just as fast to hide her body from view as long as possible. But the maid outfit confused her for a moment and as she considered it I got a very good look at my mother's sexy body. I could tell from her hard nipples and swollen pussy that this was turning her on greatly. I wondered if she liked to be watched.

Mom finally found the zipper in the back and squeezed into the sexy outfit. The top was a corset and she squeezed her tits into it but it was so tight her tit-flesh stuck out the sides obscenely. Also, the skirt was so short that you could see her whole ass in the back and her pussy in the front. Mom cringed when she saw herself in the mirror and when she noticed that her ass and pussy were on display she tried to pull the skirt down. When that didn't work, she started trying standing at different angles and found the only thing she could do was bend over so her pussy at least couldn't be seen but every time she did it at least one of Mom's tits popped out.

Bruce: how do you like it?

Mom considered herself in the mirror again before answering.

Mary: It's too small. My butt and vagina can be seen. My tits keep popping out. I don't think I like it at all.

Bruce: you look really sexy in it.

Mom looking at herself in the mirror.

Mary: Well, I'm guessing you're a man because only a man would think such a thing.

Bruce: Don't presume things about me. I'll have to punish you more now. Go to your son.

Mary: What?! In this outfit?!

I glanced at the screen and saw that Mom was gritting her teeth as she looked between the burner phone and the mirror. I also noticed that the skin of her legs nearest her pussy was getting wetter.

I wasn't sure if I was pushing Mom too hard or not, so I decided to give her a choice for a change. Let her decide her fate.

Bruce: Either go to him in that outfit, pretend you are only there to clean his room, or, change into whatever you want, but tell him to jerk off all over your face.

Mom had to sit on her bed, I couldn't tell if she was shocked or so turned on she couldn't stand anymore. I was guessing a mix of the two.

Mary: I can't do either of those. I've already been avoiding my son since the last thing you had me do to him. At this point, I'm sure he thinks I'm trying to sleep with him. And that just can't happen. I'll turn myself into the police first!

Shit, I thought, I'm pushing too hard. Then again, she's probably bluffing. At the same time I knew I didn't want to push her too hard or too fast because if she was willing to turn herself in, well, that would end everything. But I thought of another way to punish her and a new way to play with Mom in general.

Bruce: the third option, go into your son's room and tell him you want to sleep with him.

Mary: what!?

Bruce: you have one hour.

I then hid my phone again and closed down my computer. Partly, I wanted Mom to surprise me with what she did, though I figured she'd take the easy out, mostly I just wanted to make sure everything was hidden before Mom came in there.

I waited on my bed, casually reading a book. But after half an hour my phone buzzed, my normal phone...

Mom: Hey Danny, just thought I'd tell you that sometime in the future, we can sleep in the same bed if you want. Just like a mother and son thing. I miss mothering you is all.

I rolled my eyes, Jesus Christ, you give an inch and they take a mile.

I waited until the hour was up, just in case. Before I dug up the phone and texted Mom again.

Bruce: times up and I don't see you in your son's room

Mary: I told him we could sleep together through text. Just sleep nothing else. What? That's what you said.

I knew I had to do something to get that was humiliating now. Mom was becoming very resistant.

I also realized that Mom might be getting suspicious that it's me. And maybe that's why she was being so resistant. I knew I had to make it different this time.

Bruce: tonight, when both your daughters are in their room. I want you to go in there in your maid outfit. No bra or panties. You must make sure that both your daughters are awake when you come in.

Mary: You can't possibly think I'm going to go through with that?

Bruce: You have until tomorrow.

Day 17 Tuesday, April 12

Though I heard some of this last night, who can sleep knowing something like that is going on in the room next to you, it's probably easiest to just tell you what happened when I reviewed the footage.

Mom waited until Ivy was asleep so it was nearly 2 in the morning before she got out of bed. She removed her nightwear and was wearing her maid outfit underneath which I thought was sexy that she was hiding it in this way.

She tiptoed it into the hall and passed my first to my sisters' room. It was dark but the cameras were equipped with night vision so I had no trouble seeing her in the green hue.

Mom opened my sister's doorway which they rarely locked and it was open a crack. She opened the door and turned on the light.

I noticed and I'm guessing she did too, that Julie and Lana's eyes opened right away at the sudden light but they quickly began pretending they were sleeping. Mom came in and began pretending she was dusting. She reached up to a shelf and surprised be because she started humming like it was a normal activity. I mean, that is what I told her to do but it was weird when you could see her pussy and ass clearly as she stretched up to reach the top.

Something else surprised me and that's that both my sisters were watching Mom. They'd open their eyes and ogle her but when she turned to face them they'd pretend they were asleep again. Something else and that's that there was movement coming from underneath both their blankets. Very suspicious movement...

Holy shit! Not one but both my sisters are masturbating to Mom's slutty outfit! What the fuck?! This was a very interesting development. I never imagined either Lana or Juliet would look at Mom sexually like that.

But then, just as I heard last night, Ivy walked in the room, she took one look at Mom and shouted, "just what the fuck is going on here!?"

Mom looked like a deer in the headlights, "Oh, I umm, was just dusting..." she mumbled lamely.

"Dressed like that? What the fuck, Mary!? That's obviously something you bought for someone else! And don't you try to deny it!" Ivy was more pissed than I think I'd ever seen her, and I've seen her angry quite a bit considering I'm probably her least favorite living person.

"Why because you refuse to touch me anymore?" Mom spat back which shut Ivy right the fuck up. Mom ignored Ivy's expression or that her daughters had stopped pretending to be asleep, it's hard when someone is screaming in your room, and she walked out of the room.

Ivy went back downstairs and watched something on TV. Mom went back to get room and I think she actually looked kind of proud of herself for standing up to Ivy as she changed back into her pajamas, removing the lingerie first this time.

After Ivy left my sisters room, they stayed up for just a bit.

"I saw you jilling off to Mom," Julie said to Lana, making our younger sister gasp.

"What? I wasn't!"

"Uh-huh," Julie said sarcastically.

"I really didn't," Lana was usually pretty innocent and acted as a good girl, she got that from our mom, always wanting to do what was right. Her masturbating at all was kind of surprising to me. She acted like she didn't know the first thing about sex most of the time.

"It's okay Lana, don't worry about it," Juliet said as she got out of bed to shut off the light. As she got back in the bed, "Mom's really hot, I guess I never noticed before."

This made Lana gasp again but that was the end of their conversation before they both went back to sleep.

As the footage ended, I considered this. The one thing I decided was that it was time to start blackmailing Ivy as well. I didn't want her interfering with my plans again.

Later that day I sent an email to Ivy, she was at work and would probably be there until late into the evening. It was a very similar email to the one I sent my mother, just to tell her about the evidence and make her comply.

It only took about an hour for her to email back just the words "yes."

I smiled, this is going to be too easy.

12