Blackmailing My Moms Pt. 03

Story Info
Daniel blackmails his mother and stepmother.
4.2k words
4.46
91k
123

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

Day 18 Wednesday, April 13

Mom was away from the house, Ivy, conveniently, was working from home that day. These things were not mutually exclusive. Lana and Julie were out Lana at school, Julie with her boyfriend.

And I had plans.

Since we were home alone, I just said fuck it put one of my extra burner phones into a package, and left it on the porch addressed to Ivy. She found it not ten minutes later. And I texted her immediately after that.

Bruce: I assume you know who I am.

Ivy: The little shit blackmailing me.

I smiled, I knew Ivy was smarter than I gave her credit.

Bruce: Well, you know the rules. Do exactly what I tell you to do and I won't need to turn you into the police.

Ivy: Fuck you.

Bruce: That may happen if you're a good girl.

Ivy: Seriously, fuck you.

Bruce: And now I'm going to have to punish you. Your stepson is at home.

Ivy: And how would you know that?

Bruce: Don't ask questions about me or I'll punish you even more.

Ivy: Fine, what do you want me to do then? Go upstairs and fuck my stepson? You fucking pervert.

Bruce: Well, now you've gone and pissed me off, you know what I'm going to have you do now? Go upstairs, find your stepson, rip his clothes off and

Before I could finish typing my sentence and hit send, the door to my room suddenly burst open and Ivy rushed in and practically tackled me to grab the burner phone I was typing with, out of my hands. She saw the conversation and what I'd been typing.

"Jesus fucking Christ, you little fucking pervert!" Ivy laughed at me, "haha, I always knew you were a good for nothing little piece of shit, you-"

Ivy pissed me off so much I pushed her up against the wall. Our faces were right up next to each other, I could feel her breath on my lips. I looked her in the eyes, she looked scared, "Fuck you cunt!" I shouted, unconcerned since no one else was there, "You've been nothing but a fucking bitch to me my whole life! But now the tables have turned bitch! I have everything against you! You have to do what I say!"

She snarled at me, "Why? Or you're going to turn me, your Mom, and one of your aunts into the police? Somehow I doubt you cared about your father that much-"

I leaned into her a bit harder which shut her up but I don't think I was hurting her... Yet. "Dad deserved what he got! But I don't think the police would agree. But something I think is just how Julie and Lana are going to look at you after I show them that you murdered their dad."

Unlike me, Ivy had a great relationship with my sisters. She tightened up, frightened that I might tell them. "you wouldn't!" She said as she spat in my face.

I pretended it didn't concern me, "I would and I have enough evidence that I could make it look like you acted alone. I know that won't work with the cops but with your stepdaughters, well..." I let the implication hang in the air. She looked at me like the monster I think I may have been becoming but she stopped struggling so I let her go.

"You're evil." She said weakly.

"I don't care what you call me, bitch," I said, "take off your clothes and let me look at you," I ordered.

Ivy jerked her head at that. My request took her completely by surprise. "You can't be fucking-"

"I am completely serious Ivy!" I shouted but then sat on the bed and calmly stated, "And while you're removing your clothes, why don't you tell me about why you and Mom don't fuck anymore."

She sneered at me, "How the fuck do you know that?"

I smirked, "Oh come on, you were shouting so much last night I woke up. I heard what you and Mom said. So why don't you fuck her? She obviously wants it."

Ivy was silent as she removed her "work-from-home outfit," a loose-fitting t-shirt, and a pair of sweatpants. She took it all off quickly just to get it out of the way. She stood in her underwear as I smiled and admired her tone limbs and belly. She stood up straight and scowled at me. "Well," she said, angrily, "like what you see?" Her words dripping with sarcasm.

"I do," I admitted honestly, "you're a very sexy woman, Ive." I had never called her that before.

I think it saw a hint of a smile on my stepmother's face when I said that but that quickly transformed into a scowl, "can I leave now?"

"The rest of it," I ordered as I motioned to her underwear.

"God," Ivy scoffed, "You are such a fucking pervert, I can't even believe it." But as she said it she reached behind her and undid her bra and dropped it to the ground, revealing her DD breasts. She then dropped her panties and stood up. She put an arm over her breasts and her other hand in front of her snatch as she blushed and refused to look at me. "That good enough you little shithead."

I stood, "Lower your arms," I commanded her. I took a step closer to her.

Ivy looked at me very nervous, she did as commanded and as she did she glanced down at my body and gasped when she saw the hard dick in my pants. How could I not be erect right then with such a beautiful woman in front of me? Even if she was my stepmother, she was sexy as fuck.

As she removed her hands I could tell this situation was turning her on by how hard her nipples were and her pussy was wet and swollen too. I got on my knees for a moment to look at Ivy's cunt from up close, it was the first pussy I got to see this way and I took advantage of it. I saw Ive tense up, probably wondering if I was about to touch her labia or something but I only looked examined her slit, "You have a beautiful pussy." I said.

"Um, thanks..." Ivy mumbled, obviously the situation was getting to her and she was softening a bit, "That's not something you should say to your stepmom though."

I stood up again, "I want you to shave your pussy." I commanded Ivy as I looked her in the eyes, "I want to see your cunt again right after."

Ivy just stood there, swaying her hips back and forth, I wasn't sure what she was thinking but I knew she wasn't listening to me, "Did you fucking hear me, slut?" I commanded.

"Uhm," Ivy shook her head, "Yeah, shave, whatever." She said, dreamily. I wondered if me controlling her was turning her on or if it was more the situation she was being put in. Either way, it was pretty obvious my stepmom was horny.

She reached to grab her clothes but I took ahold of her wrist to stop her, "What are you doing? You can have those back when you do as I ask."

Ivy blinked at me, but then scowled, "Fine you little fucker, I can't believe this shit!" She cursed a few more obscenities before walking across the hall naked and shutting herself in the bathroom.

I sat on my bed after deciding not to watch her as she shaved. I knew I could push her harder than Mom, Ivy obviously didn't have as many hangups as my mother did, but I knew if I went too hard and too fast with this Ivy could do anything. I was pretty upset actually, though I didn't want to show it in front of my stepmother, that she caught onto me so quickly. I was going to have to be much more dominant with her to put her in her place.

Ivy came back naked and I smiled at her recently shaved pussy lips. "Wow," I said as she walked over.

Ivy bent down to grab her clothes but I simply said, "No. Not until I get to look at you again."

Ivy sneered but didn't say anything as she stood up again. I knew she was probably imagining ways she could murder me, as she had my dad, but I had plans for that.

I got down on my knees again and looked at her pussy, "Spread your cunt for me," I ordered.

"You know, I could tell your mom all about this," Ivy said instead of doing what I ordered.

"You know if you do that I'm going to punish you," I said to her, her pussy twitched, I was inches away from it, so now I knew for sure, Ivy was getting turned on by me ordering her around! This was a great development. "You can put your clothes on now."

"Good, thank god," Ivy spat as she grabbed her clothes from the ground. She turned to leave but I told her to stay as she dressed.

Ivy scowled at me but I didn't care. I told her some things while she dressed, "First off, you won't tell anyone about this. If I make you do something you will never mention that I'm making you do it and, unless I tell you otherwise, you won't mention my involvement at all."

Ivy pulled up her panties and said, "Whatever."

"Good, two, don't think you can kill me like you did my dad. If I don't log in to my computer at least once a week it will send out a signal to release all the evidence I have to the police, which I keep somewhere secret that isn't anywhere near here."

Ivy put her bra back on and said, "I would never even dream of killing you. What sort of mother would I be if I did that?" Totally sarcastic.

"Step-mother," I added, just to make her cringe, "And thirdly, every morning you will wake me up when you wake up," even though she was a night owl, Ivy woke up earlier than anyone else. I didn't like the idea of waking up so early but this was more for Ivy than for me, "I will give you more instructions then."

She cocked her eyebrow but didn't say anything else as she finished dressing. Ivy stormed out of my room after that.

The rest of the day was fairly normal, though Ivy kept giving me dirty looks throughout the day she couldn't say anything after my sisters came home. Mom didn't come back until very late and she was very drunk and just stumbled off to bed.

Day 19 Thursday, April 14

I woke up to Ivy lightly tapping my shoulder, "Wake up, Dan." She said. She didn't seem angry, which I thought was odd.

I opened my eyes and looked up at her, she was already dressed to leave for work. "You're awake, good, I did what you wanted."

I looked at her outfit, "You got dressed first," I said, "I told you to wake me as soon as I woke up."

Ivy scowled, "Fuck you. I woke you up. Now I have to leave for work."

"Ah, so you woke me up right before you left." I explained, starting to feel a bit angry as I sat up on my bed, "you know I have to punish you now."

Ivy let out the smallest gasp and looked away from me as her face blushed, this idea was obviously turning her on, "Fuck you." She said defiantly though, "You're such a little shit. You get any power at all and you do shit like this."

I smiled at her but there was no passion behind it, "Take off your panties."

She scoffed, "That's it?"

"Take them off for the whole day." I said, "I'll know if you put another pair on too. Don't think I won't."

Ivy rolled her eyes at me, "It's not like I haven't done that before." She took her panties off under her skirt and then threw them at me.

I caught them in the air and brought them up to my nose, it had a very pungent smell, "These are wet," I said as I took them away from my face, "I think you're getting turned on by your son ordering you around, Ive." I loved using her nickname as an insult.

"Step-son." She spat, "I have to go to work, jerk off in my panties or whatever, I don't like that pair anyway." Ivy then stormed out of my room.

I smelled her panties again but I didn't jerk off into them. I rarely jerked off despite being a virgin. I hid them under my pillow as I combed the footage from the night before and then went to take my morning shower.

After a couple of hours, I drove to check on my stepmother at her office. I wanted to make sure she still wasn't wearing panties, but I had another reason to go as well.

When I got there, I walked straight to her office. She was in charge of her department at her business firm, which is why Mom never had to work. Ivy wasn't there, probably out to lunch, which was good. It allowed me to hide the camera I brought there. I was going to figure out what Ivy did after work, one way or the other.

I waited until Ivy came back, she was surprised to see me, "What are you doing here?" She said as she came in, closing the door behind her.

"I wanted to check on you," I said simply. I got up so she could sit at her desk, I pulled up another chair beside her.

"Well, I'm still alive. You can go now." Ivy sneered.

I smirked, "You know that's not what I mean."

She took an angry breath and then twisted her chair to face me. She spread her legs, which caused her skirt to hike up some and I could see her shaved pussy, "Happy now?" She said as she went to move her chair back.

I put a hand on her leg to stop her, "No, let me look at you." I said softly but authoritatively.

She took a breath as she stopped moving. Ivy looked at me. Her face was expressionless, but as I stared at her bare pussy, I could tell she was getting wet. Ivy liked me ordering her around. I've read that people in positions of power were secretly very submissive in private because no one treats them dominantly in their day-to-day lives. I wondered if that was true for Ivy.

My hand was still on her leg and I started slowly rubbing her calf. She had strong muscles and soft skin, it was a sexy combination, "I love how your leg feels." I told her. "So sexy."

Ivy breathed a hefty sigh, her horniness building, but she seemed to remember this wasn't supposed to be pleasurable for her as she then scowled and said, "Like I give a fuck what you think. Get out of here."

I squeezed her leg, hard. She squealed slightly as I hurt her, "You don't get to tell me what to do." I told her. I did let go of her leg after that though and she turned back to her desk but kept her eyes aligned with mine, "I'll see you at home, I'm going to make sure you still don't have panties on then too."

When I came home, only Lana was there doing her homework. She wore conservative clothes, but even with her baggy outfit, I could still see how sexy her ass was and how firm her large breasts were. I knew she only kept her body hidden for Mom's sake, even though our sister, Julie, had long since stopped giving a fuck. Still, I kinda wished she would loosen up, and I was already coming up with ways to make her. It's too bad she didn't help kill Dad though, that would have made things a hell of a lot easier...

I hung out in my room until Ivy came back home. She came straight to my room, which made me happy, but I couldn't show that to her. "Sit," I ordered pointing at my very comfy video game chair.

Ivy sat and spread her legs, facing me, without me ordering her to do so. "Still no panties," I complimented, "I guess you've been good today. Though don't ever forget to wake me up when I tell you to again."

Ivy bit her lip, she wasn't even trying to hide that she was horny right then. "Is there anything else you need me to do?" She asked, her voice quivering.

I smirked, this was going to be easier than I expected, "Well," I said, as I took something out of my pocket, "You may have followed my orders but you haven't been a very good girl, after all, today, have you?" My camera caught something that was very incriminating that day. Sometime after I left, my Aunt Olivia came to visit her. She was my mom's sister and married to my Aunt Yuki. The photo I printed out was a very passionate kiss between Olivia and Ivy.

Ivy gasped, then realized, "You little shit! You placed a camera in my office!"

I smiled, "Of course I did, you didn't think I wasn't going to keep tabs on you didn't I? Oh, and when you find it, make sure you change the batteries once a week."

"Why the fuck would I do that?" Ivy spat, obviously forgetting her place.

"Because if you don't I will punish you. It will be humiliating and if you keep disobeying not only can I show my sisters that you killed our dad, I can show my mom that her wife is cheating on her with her own sister! Your marriage is already in shambles, what more will you have after that?" I knew I had her right where I wanted her. This added more for Ivy to lose than Mom, and I had more control over her than before.

Ivy closed her eyes tightly, I think she was holding back tears. After a minute she opened them again but refused to look at me, "I'll do whatever you want." She said meekly.

"I thought you might see things my way," I said with a smirk. I pointed at the picture on the bed next to me, "Is this why you won't fuck Mom anymore?"

Ivy opened her mouth, then closed it again. She looked at me then. Ivy was miserable, "No, well, not exactly." She sighed and turned away again, her red hair flowing around her pretty face, "It was your father. After we, well, you know what we did," she blushed, not wanting to admit to her own involvement, "Well, it was really hot for a while after that. Sex was practically a way of life for a while." She sighed again, "But that started to fade until, well, it just felt like every time I was with Mary, all it did was remind me of what we did and it was like I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. Your dad was horrible, but killing him was still wrong. I don't know..."

Ivy got up, not wanting to say anymore, and walked out of the room. Part of me wanted to make her stay, another part of me wanted to go after her and comfort her, but I did neither. I knew it took her a lot to admit that to me, even if I was forcing her to. I still had compassion for her, either way.

Day 20 Friday, April 15

Ivy woke me up in her pajamas, her hair was a mess, she had come straight to my room when she woke up, "You're hot when you get out of bed." I told her as I looked up into her beautiful eyes.

"Thanks," Ivy sighed, "I hope I was a good girl this time." She said that sarcastically.

"I think we both know you're not a good girl," I said snidely, "I think you should have sex with Mom tonight."

She sneered, "Why? Just to get your rocks off while you watch us?"

"Maybe," I admitted, "But after what you told me yesterday, I think it's the least you could do for her. I don't care what she makes you think of, you married her for a reason, and Jesus Christ she's hot!"

"I know but you're a guy." She said, "You'd fuck anything with a pulse."

I got out of bed then and stood next to her. I was only in my boxers and my cock was hard with morning wood, "I'd fuck Mom in a heartbeat." I told her. She scoffed at that, "But I think you should tonight, it might, at least, keep Mom from staying out late drinking at least."

"I'll think about it." She said, "Is that all? Are we done here?"

I shrugged, I took another step towards her. My dick was nearly poking her belly through my underwear. "Are we?" I asked her.

Ivy blinked her beautiful green eyes. She glanced down at my dick. She looked back up at my face, her gaze lingering on my lips before meeting my eyes again, "I...I don't know." She stammered meekly, her legs seeming weak.

I took another step forward and embraced my stepmother. Her lips met mine and she kissed me. She practically chewed my lip before sticking her tongue into my mouth. We Frenched for a minute, at least, and I reached down and grabbed her ass. Ivy surprised me, this woman was just full of those it seemed, as she reached between us and grabbed my dick with both hands through my underwear. She moaned into my mouth as she jerked me. Her hand reached into my boxers and fished my cock out.

But then we heard the sound of one of my sisters getting up from the room next to us and she let go of my dick, we stopped kissing, and moved away from each other. I think both of us were surprised by what just happened. After we heard whoever it was, went downstairs, Ivy left the room.

This was a very surprising turn of events...

I texted Ivy once she got back from work to come to my room. She didn't delay and was there within a minute, "what?" Ivy asked, annoyed.

I looked her up and down, it was a more conservative outfit than she normally wore. One of those women's pants suits that were a particularly drab shade of grey. I wondered if she was trying to cover herself up so I couldn't gawk at her.

12