All Comments on 'Blackmailing My Moms Pt. 06'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

He still has the fact over their the fact that they are murderers, don't make him submissive now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aunt April is in for a rude awakening...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whatever you do not make him submissive, he holds all the cards because after all they all conspired to murder and destroy evidence and cop could be charged federally.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 2 years ago

I just found your stories while doing a random search. Things have been overly stressful lately and I could not stop reading this series or I would have commented on each chapter. You are a good writer and take a far-fetched plot and turn it into a compelling story (and I know about far-fetched plots lol). I started reading them and finished them this morning and was saddened you hadn't posted part 7 yet. Do not make him submissive, that would disappoint Ivy and he needs to put his mother in her place. I think maybe, just maybe he should put Julie's boyfriend in his place too, maybe having Lana seduce Adam, I mean there are cameras every where. No matter what you end up doing though, I know I am going to enjoy it. Now I am off to read What Mothers are for, I feel that is going to be very enjoyable also. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

New chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story and build up was very good till ch 05..Different interesting stories were happening at the same time..Bruce blackmailing his mom..dominating Ivy...Lana, Dany and his Mom sex lessons....Juliet and Dany...and then in Ch 06..BAM..u mixed all the stories together in a sudden abrupt way...These different stories were really good but they needed few more chapters to properly build up and slowly get interwined and reach this point..Dany in Ch 06 dominating all women in household was too sudden and abrupt...This series could have easily been one of the best out there but Ch 06 ruined it all !!

mizkid2022mizkid2022about 2 years ago

Yeah I agree the story was really great but I think you could have made a few more chapters out of it it ended a little abruptly.Thank you for the really good story. Dan is very lucky lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fabulous!

So either the end of this chapter was a hot wet dream/nightmare to give Danny Boy some consideration on how not to proceed. Or he is going to use his magic on sexy Aunt April. And now that Dan will also be living with his hot cousins Sasha, Rita and Fiona this should be fun . Eventually he has to get around to Aunt Olivia and her daughter Violet. It would be rude to leave any family out after all.

flynndflynndabout 2 years ago

Great chapter. Hope this continues

Poseidon60Poseidon60almost 2 years ago

Encore, Encore, Encore !!!!!!! Purty Please!!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/23/2022) Well, this series was interesting. The first chapter was uneventful, IMO. The series picked up in chapter 2 and continued pretty well up until the end but the scene with his doctor aunt was strange and abrupt like the end of this chapter. I'm assuming this won't be the last chapter since there are so many loose ends I gave parts 2 through 5 five stars but gave the first single-page part only three

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did this get put on hold?

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

Overall enjoyed the story. The end of this chapter was weird. He should have grabbed his mother put her over his knee and showed her how unacceptable it is to talk to Bruce that way. Would be nice or Ivy and the Mother to have a quality night together and heal the wounds.

ambernight3ambernight3almost 2 years ago

Please finish this story.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

Joant43Joant43almost 2 years ago

Long, tedious and boring. Only livened up at the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Finish it at once!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story but it seems unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this needs like, at least, 3-7 more chapters to watch this harem grow! Please continue!

mrBIGbmrBIGbover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. I can see where it could go on forever. Well written Thanks

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

I believe that you became bored with this story after the previous chapter, as this one is rushed and very poorly written.

The bulk of the six chapters have been reasonable, although you appear to be writing in a language, English, with which you are not totally familiar, your phrasing appears to be north-eastern European or Scandinavian.

LifesbeenGoodLifesbeenGoodover 1 year ago

Good so far, but needs to be continued. Last chapter alittle rushed, but definitely needs to be continued. We need too know more about April and the other aunt that Ivy is with and how mom is going too deal with everything. This has the makings for many more and indepth chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let see the next chapter

Carp2021Carp2021over 1 year ago

Where is the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far. Needs to continue for at least another 8-10 chapters. Lot's of scope with the characters. Aunt April and Olivia yet to join the harem. Julie has to dump her boyfriend and become her brothers sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What is next for Don with Aunt April and daughter Olivia; Chapters 7 & 8? Don becomes a semi-submissive sex slave to all?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
slave

Need more chapter on this so we can find out if he got his wish

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Meh...work on your dialogue ... and scene composition..Q~

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So far Dan has been able to dump his load twice in only his sister Julie. He has sunk his dick in his Mom and Ivy without cumming in their pussies. So, if he is to gather a harem of sex slaves, when does he get to pump his load in his Mom, Ivy and Lana? Besides there is scope for other chapters too and to increase his harem. There's his aunts April, Olivia, Nina and Yuki. Also his cousins. What a great quantity of awesomely voluptuous sex slaves!! Great story. Many chapters more please.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock308 months ago

Wow, I loved this entire series. I am so looking forward to reading more. I love your writing. Thank you for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It started out to be a great story, but the problem is with long stories like this the writer falls flat. You have a good build up, but just can't bring it in at the end. Its also like poor Dans family can't finish a sentence. All the shit Dan had to put up with, trying to Fuck his mom. Hand Jobs, Blow Jobs, Step Mom, Mom, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Aunts and their Wives. Let Fuck somebody. Dan should have been getting more Ass than a toilet set. Poor Dan finally gets to dump his load a few times in some pussy.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

Turning out to be a trend with this author. Great build up, then leaves it with so much more to be explored. Overall, good writing and startups. but just can't finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous