Blackmailing My Moms Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay Julie," I said as I got closer to my stacked sister and put a comforting arm on her, "last night you did tell me that you were more sure of fucking me than anything else in the world."

Julie blushed but looked me in the eyes, "well, I did say that." And then she surprised me and grabbed me by the neck to bring me in for a kiss, "let's just not tell anyone about this okay?"

She got up to leave but jumped behind my opening door as Ivy came into the room.

Ivy was wearing one of the sexy outfits she bought yesterday. This seemed to be a leather corset that did nothing to hide her boobs. The bottom was a V-shaped thong which was so thin it did nothing to cover my stepmother's swollen, horny pussy underneath.

"I see your up already," Ivy said bitterly. She turned to close the door behind her but I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me so she wouldn't see Juliet behind the door.

Ivy straddled my lap and kissed me. Because I was naked on the bed, and Ivy pretty much nude, as we kissed, Ivy grabbed my hard cock, lined it up with her pussy, and sunk down. My dick was now balls deep in my stepmother's incredibly tight, sopping wet cunt.

She started grinding against me as we kissed and fucked. But then we stopped kissing as Julie, still naked, coming out from behind the door, took hold of our stepmom's head so she could turn Ivy to face her and start kissing her.

This was hot but I wanted to fuck my stepmom hard right then. I flipped her on her back and started royally plowing into her pussy with my big cock. As I did this, Julie sat on Ivy's face and Ivy's started kissing her cunt as her life depended on it.

Julie started moaning loudly but I grabbed her and started kissing her to block the sounds.

It was too late. My bedroom door was still wide open for one thing, but Mom was there within seconds, "what the fuck is going on?!"

The three of us were caught. Of course, we stopped our incestuous threesome right away. All of us looked embarrassed at Mom, but we were too ashamed to look at each other right then.

Mom glared at her wife, "Ivy, I can't believe you." Her voice was low but seething with anger, "We haven't fucked in years and here you are fucking our son and daughter? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Ivy's never been one to take the blame for anything. Something about her corporate mindset, "it's... okay. Danny's blackmailing me."

I glared at my stepmom. Of course, all three women in my room were glaring back at me.

Mom was livid, "Julie and Ivy get out! I need to talk to my son. Alone!"

They left, not doing anything to hide their nude bodies as they left.

Once they were gone. Mom closed and locked the door behind them. And when she looked back at me, surprisingly, she didn't seem angry at all. "So you're Bruce, huh?" She said as she came over and sat on the bed next to me.

I didn't say anything to that. I noticed Mom was staring at the tent my cock was making in my blanket.

Mom continued, "I kind of suspected. I mean, most of what you ordered me involved you. I guess I just wanted to pretend it wasn't my son and neither of us had any control over what we were doing."

"I'm sorry Mom," I suddenly said, partly believing it.

"What was the goal? To fuck me? To fuck everyone like you were fucking Ivy? What?"

I cringed but I figured that there wasn't anything I could do about it now, "to turn you all into my willing sex slaves." I said simply.

Mom's body shook a little at that. Did that turn her on? "You are very depraved and perverted aren't you?" She said but her words were dripping with lust.

I took a chance and moved my blanket, revealing my naked body to Mom. She bit her lip, horny. Her robe dropping off her shoulders when I moved my hand to her back. "I'm going to make love to you right now." I said to her, "this is not a request."

"Yes Bruce," Mom said playfully before kissing me. She grabbed my dick and started jerking it but as I pushed her on the bed and got on top of her, Mom lined up my cock with her pussy, and the first few inches sunk into her. Mom's cunt was even tighter than Ivy's or Julie's pussies. It must be all the exercise she gets because even after three kids Mom's pussy felt like I had just sunk my dick into an 18-year-old virgin.

"Ooooohhhh fffuuuuccckkk!" Mom moaned out, not caring about her volume one bit, "You have such a big dick, son! I need you to fuck your mother now!" She ordered me.

I did as Mommy wanted and roughly grabbed her tits as I began plowing into her with such force. Mom moaned beneath me with guttural sounds as I felt her cunt seem to get even tighter around me. "Fuck me! Fuck me like the motherfucker you are! I've never felt this good before! Jesus, I'm cumming!" As Mom came on my thrusting cock she grabbed me by the head and pulled me into her for a very sloppy French kiss.

I still hadn't cum yet so I kept thrusting with just as much force as I had before. And before too long Mom was cumming again. I still hadn't gotten mine so I flipped her over and started fucking her from behind.

"Fuck me doggy style!" Mom shouted, "fuck me like the bitch I am! I deserve it! I deserve to be fucked by my son! I deserve to get a face full of my own son's cum!"

That sounded hot and I couldn't stop myself. I pulled myself out of Mom's pussy and she got on her knees in front of my bed. She opened her mouth and held her tits up to create some good targets for me.

I came, the first shot hitting Mom in the forehead and creating a streak of sperm across her face. The next I aimed first for one of Mom's massive tits then the other. I crisscrossed a few more shots across her face before shoving my cock into her mouth to finish the rest there.

Mom swallowed the rest of my load and then kept sucking because I was still hard. Soon she worked me up to another orgasm with her sexy mouth. This time I came straight down her throat.

"Well..." Mom said when she finally spat out my rock-hard cock, "I guess I need a shower now. We have to get ready for Family dinner this evening."

Mom got up, unconcerned about the sperm dripping down her body as she opened the door. In the hall was ivy and both my sisters, obviously listening at the door as Mom and I fucked. Mom smiled a cummy grin at them as she crossed into the bathroom.

They stared at her in horny shock. But once she was in the bathroom the three women came into my room.

"Holy shit, you fucked your Mom," Ivy said as she came up to the side of my bed. She had changed from her sexy lingerie while I was fucking Mom but only into a semi-transparent robe, and I could tell she was horny by how swollen her nipples were underneath.

"Well, as I said, I want all of you to be my sex slaves," I said to my stepmother with an evil glint in my eyes. I grabbed her hand and brought it to my still hard dick and Ivy started stroking it. It was still wet with my mom's pussy juices so it was making some pretty obscene slapping sounds as Ivy jerked me off.

Lana got on my bed, she had come in wearing pajamas but now she was naked, "I wanted us to fuck today." Lana said, "I thought we could trick Mom together to letting us fuck, but you just went ahead and fucked Mom without me, huh?" Her hand joined Ivy's on my dick and they jerked me off together, "Your cock is so hot and wet from fucking Mom." She pointed out as she sucked on my neck.

Julie sat on the other side of me, her hand coming down on my dick but with both Lana and Ivy's hands already on it, Juliet started fondling my balls instead, "I'm not going to be your sex slave." She said simply, "But I do want us to fuck some more. I've never had good sex before, my boyfriend is so bad in that department, and you've opened up my eyes Dan. I don't care that you're my brother, or that you're fucking both our Moms too, I just want us to fuck more."

I turned to Julie to say something back but she started kissing me as soon as our lips were close enough together. As she did that she pushed me down on the bed, making Lana and Ivy let go of my cock. But as soon as we were lying on the bed, Julie straddling me, I felt Ivy take my dick and line it up with my older sister's sopping wet pussy. I entered Julie once again, my cock up to my balls in her tight cunt.

"FUCK ME! YOU'RE SO-GAOLP!" Julie shouted as she sat upright and road me, I'm not sure about what she shouted at the end there because Lana started kissing her as she moved so that her pussy came down on my face. I twisted my head so that I could start lapping away at my younger sister's deliciously wet cunt.

Fuck... I thought to myself, we're a sibling threesome! It was so fucking hot to me that I started really getting into it, bucking my hips to meet my sister's pussy as she continued riding me like I was a robotic bull at the fair. I licked wildly at Lana's clit and pussy that I felt I was going to drown in her pussy juices. This is fucking hot!

Ivy didn't want to be left out so she stood beside us next to my bed and grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy and then one of each of my sister's hands and put them on each of her humongous tits. Ivy started moaning out, "This is so hot! I'm all three of my children's sex slaves! OOOHHH!" She moaned as she started cumming before any of us could.

However, this set off a chain reaction between us and as our stepmother came from our collective handy work, both my sisters began to cum as well, Julie on my dick and Lana on my tongue. It was so hot my balls started burning and within thirty seconds I blasted my humongous load into Julie's pussy.

We all collapsed off of each other while we recovered, even Ivy fell onto the bed on the other side of Lana.

Lana stared at Julie's pussy as my cum slowly leaked out of it. "Can I eat Dan's cum out of your cunt, Julie?" She asked, shyly.

Julie cocked an eyebrow, "I mean, only if you want to. I'm surprised you started kissing me, actually, never thought you were much into girls."

As Lana got in between Julie's legs she said, "Well, I did masturbate to Mom as you did. But I'm so inexperienced, I just want to try everything to see how much I like it." She then started to eat our sister out. I was thinking about getting behind Lana and fucking her, even though she was a virgin, but that's when Mom came back into the room.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She shouted as she stared at us. She was in a very conservative dress. It looked like she was going to church or something. I thought maybe having sex with Mom made her go back to her old ways but then she said, "We have to go to Aunt April's for dinner!"

This gave me hope as everyone stopped doing sex stuff and filtered out of my room over Mom's angry and watchful eyes. It turned out my hope was unfounded as then Mom said, "And you're going to stay at April's when we leave. I've already talked to her about it. She's going to show you some discipline while I consider what to do with you...BRUCE!" This time she didn't say my fake name in a sexy way and instead seething with rage. I guess Mom had considered everything I'd done to her while she was in the shower...

12