All Comments on 'Blackmailing the Babysitter'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will you please write another chapter? I love this story

mrBIGbmrBIGbover 1 year ago

Very good story Thanks

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

good start, i think it should be the wife involved in the blackmail too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too sadistic for my taste. She’s being wrecked without compassion or humor or any indication that she’s enjoying the process (aside from the orgasms that get tossed in).

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I remember being like Anna. I had a few boyfreinds I wasnt sleeping with but I did give them Oral Sex and used my Mouth on them quite alot actualy and even though They Wanted to FUCK me I didnt let them but not that I wasnt getting ready to let one of them Fuck me for the FIRST TIME and Use me. It just happened I had a Man and his Friend who were alot Older then me Took me and my Virginity. Both them took there turns On me with the First Man Taking me regular after that. I didnt fight Him or them and when He Wanted me or came to my room I would just strip and lay back and spread my Legs for him or kneel down at his feet like and Start by SUCKING His dick before he would Push me on my back and have me Spread my Legs or He told me to get On my Hands and Knees and just FUCK me from behind to He CAME HARD and DEEP IN me ALWAYS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too mean. There’s no insight or joy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...