Blackmailing the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy?" Anna asked out loud, assuming the man could also hear her. Then she got a text.

"Very happy, now get completely naked."

Huffing, Anna did as she was ordered and pulled down her leggings and thong until she was standing naked. When another text came through.

"Now on your hands and knees on the sofa."

Anna worked out that the camera was somewhere near the TV, however she did what she was told. Getting onto the leather sofa onto her knees, she leant forward and arched her arse into the air, sickened knowing that some perv was watching her.

Kyle was zooming in his camera and could see her wet pussy and tight arsehole, he quickly texted her. "Now spank yourself!"

Anna's phone was next to her head when she read the text, sighing she moved one hand back and lightly slapped her arse cheek. When another text came through.

"HARDER SLUT!!"

Sighing again, Anna slapped her arse harder, making a spanking sound echo through the room.

"HARDER! And say thank you daddy after it!" Another text came through.

Anna couldn't believe what this stranger was making her do. But in no position of power, Anna spanked her arse as hard as she could that forced a squeak of pain out of her, then she said out loud. "Thank you daddy!"

"Do that ten times my slut!" The next text said.

Anna was miserable, but she did as she was told. Spanking herself over and over, each one harder and shouting. "Thank you daddy!" After each one.

Kyle was wanking his cock watching this 18 year old spank herself, her face fully in the shot of the multiple cameras he had placed around the room.

After Anna had finished spanking herself, her arse was red raw when she spoke out. "Are we done?"

Then Kyle sent her a text. "Not even close. Go to the Hendry's bed room, see if they have any sex toys."

Kyle knew he left a big, black dildo that belonged to his wife at the top of her draw, easy to find.

When Anna read the text she was shocked and quickly shouted out. "I can't do that!"

Kyle quickly replied. "You will do what you're fucking told! If you question me again, I will send your video without warning!"

Anna panicked at that, knowing that this man probably wasn't playing around. So, she went up the stairs, still completely naked and went into the Hendry's bedroom. Looking into some of their draws, Anna opened the one next to Jenna's side of the bed and saw a large, black dildo in there right on the top.

Fuck! Anna thought, hoping she wouldn't find anything.

Kyle knew she might try and say there was nothing there, so he texted her. "I have cameras all over the house, I know you found a dildo."

Anna read the text and hung her head, knowing she had no choice. Taking the dildo back into the living room, she held it up and said. "Got it."

Then a text came through.

"Good, now slide it in your pussy."

Anna couldn't believe what she was reading! The most she has ever had inside of her was 2 fingers! And this dildo was a lot bigger than that!

"I can't do that!" She shouted out, "It's too big!"

Then Kyle smiled to himself and had another idea, texting her he said. "You better suck it to get it nice and wet. Go on slut, show me how good you are at sucking dick. I'm sure you've sucked dozens of men."

Anna scoffed when she read the text, shouting out. "Actually I haven't sucked dozens of men!!"

But there was no text in reply, holding onto the dildo Anna couldn't imagine it fitting inside of her. However, she knew the blackmailer wouldn't stop, she could only try and make it as painless as possible.

Holding the dildo up, Anna opened her mouth and licked her lips and moved her head forward until her lips were wrapped around the dildo. Gathering spit onto her tongue she ran it all over the fake cock as she moved her mouth up and down.

Kyle was wanking his cock faster, watching this sexy 18 year old suck on the fake cock, imagining it was his own. She couldn't take much down her throat but she will train her more.

Anna kept bobbing up and down on the fake dick, making it as wet as possible with her tongue as she licked up and down the shaft. She tried to imagine it was Patrick's cock and not think that there was a man wanking over her right now.

Then her phone vibrated again. "Good slut, now get on the sofa and spread your legs."

Sighing, Anna went and sat down, spreading her toned legs she began to move the dildo up and down her pussy lips, hoping if she could try and get it more wet then it would go in easier. Much to her surprise, her pussy was already wet!

I can't possibly be enjoying that!

When the dildo moved against her clit it sent a wave of pleasure through her body and made her legs tremble. Kyle caught it all on the camera, seeing that Anna was getting into it. Then he texted her. "Now, slide it inside your tight pussy."

Reading the text, Anna knew she was about to have to fuck herself for this stranger. Rubbing her pussy a little more with the dildo, she lined the tip with her pussy and slowly pushed it inside of her.

"Ahhhhh." She whispered in pain as she felt her pussy lips stretching around the fake cock.

"Keep going slut!" Kyle text her.

Anna didn't stop, slowly pushing the dildo a little deeper. Pulling it out a little and then pushing it further using her juices as lube. Deeper and deeper she would push the dildo, until the felt the flat base on her pussy and she knew that the full thing was inside of her.

"Mmmmmmm!" Anna let out an accidental moan of feeling so full! Then her phone vibrated.

"How does that feel slut?"

She whispered out. "Full!"

She didn't know what was happening to her, her disgust of the situation seemed to have died down. With her pussy so full and knowing someone was getting off whilst watching her seemed to actually turn her on. She slowly pulled the dildo out a little and then pushed it back in, her juices now coating the fake cock and making it slightly easier, even if she still felt stretched around it.

Kyle sat back and wanked his cock, watching Anna slowly fucking herself with the dildo and smiling at her pleasure.

Anna didn't receive a text for a few minutes, but she was getting lost in her own mind. She started to move her hand faster, sliding the dildo in and out of her when she reached up and cupped her tit with her hand and squeezed it and gave out a quiet moan.

Then she received a text.

"You're so hot you little slut! Don't you wish that was a real cock fucking you!"

Anna moaned at the text, thinking of Patrick's cock inside of her. She started to move her hand faster and faster. She could get nearly all of the dildo out of her before pushing it deep back inside and filling her back up.

Suddenly the TV screen lit up with a picture of a giant cock! Anna was shocked at the sight of another dick, especially one that big!

While Kyle was wanking, he had put the photo of his cock onto the TV for Anna to see. Knowing he was planning on having her service his cock in person, He watched her face as she stared at his cock, the whole time still fucking herself with the dildo.

"You like slut?" Kyle texted her.

Without meaning to, Anna moaned out loud.

"Yeeesss." As she roughly fucked the dildo in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

Anna couldn't take her eyes off of the giant cock on the screen, as she pushed the dildo inside of her, instead of thinking of Patrick's cock she was imagining it was this one.

"Beg for your daddy's cock!" Kyle texted Anna, she was so lost in her building orgasm that she almost missed it.

When she read the text her body was shaking with pleasure, letting out a moan louder than she intended. "I want your cock daddy!!"

Saying the words were the last straw and her body erupted into an orgasm that shook her entire body! Her legs were quivering in the air as she arched her back up and grabbed onto her tits with the dildo deep inside of her pussy.

At the same time Kyle had covered his stomach in a heavy load of cum, as listening to Anna moaning sent him over the edge.

Anna remained panting on the sofa for a few minutes with the dildo all the way inside her. When her breathing calmed down, she looked at her phone to see another text from the unknown number, it said. "Good slut. That will make a great new video. You look to be enjoying yourself as my new slave."

Anna's pleasure disappeared when she read and that and realised she had just given more ammunition to be blackmailed with. Quietly whispering she nervously asked. "Can I put my clothes back on now?"

Kyle text her back. "Yes. Put the dildo back where you found it."

Anna was happy to get dressed again and she went upstairs to return the dildo after washing her own cum off of it. Whilst in the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror, shouting in her head for being so stupid and letting this stranger have another video of her.

After cumming, Kyle was done with tormenting his babysitter. He knew he had to play carefully, when she finds out it is him who is blackmailing her then he will run the risk of Anna telling his wife and ruining their relationship. But after seeing how into it she was tonight, he knew he just had to keep pushing the young girl until she was completely under his control.

Anna remained and watched TV for the next hour or so until Kyle returned home.

"Hey Anna, did you have a good night?" He asked walking into the living room and seeing her on the sofa.

"Erm, yeah." She said standing up.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Kyle asked, staring at the girl and knowing he has seen everything underneath her clothes.

"Yes please." Anna whispered.

The drive home was in complete silence, Kyle had to fight every urge to just use her then and there but he knew he had to wait.

When he dropped her off, Anna ran inside without saying anything and Kyle drove home, thinking of his next part of the plan.

CHAPTER 5

Anna had been a wreck the last few days! Not believing what she did and not being able to understand why she enjoyed it so much! She wasn't a slut, but she was acting like it. She couldn't deny how turned on she was when the blackmailer was giving her orders, or how horny she got staring at his cock!

She hadn't heard anything from her blackmailer for a few days and she was hoping it was over, until her phone vibrated and she saw it was a text from him. "Good Morning slut. Today you are to wear a skirt and no underwear underneath."

Anna sighed to herself and replied. "Why? Can we not just end this now? You've had your fun!"

She quickly got a reply back. "You will be punished for that my slut! You will do everything I ask you and if you ever disobey me then the world will see what a whore you are!!"

Anna was shaking reading this, knowing that he had everything he needed to ruin her! After taking a few minutes to calm herself down, she replied. "I'm sorry, please don't send it to anyone. I will do as you ask."

Kyle then replied. "Good slut. But you are still being punished!"

"I understand." Anna replied, wanting to please this man so he won't show anyone the videos of her.

Kyle was going to play golf with Anna's dad today and he had found out that his wife was out for the weekend when he decided on the next stage of his plan.

Two days after Anna fucked herself with the dildo, Kyle and Jenna went to Anna's house to have dinner with her parents. Whilst there he placed a few cameras around her house and gave himself a new way to spy on the young girl.

While Kyle was out with Anna's dad, he had arranged for a friend of his to go round and drop off a package, it was a dildo for her to keep. Kyle then texted Anna. "You are getting a present from me to you today."

Anna was shocked at this. He knows where I live?!

Anna was shaking in fear, panicking that this man knew where she lived and could somehow harm her. Then she texted him back. "How do you know where I live?!"

Kyle replied. "I know everything slut."

Anna was almost crying now, not seeing any way out of this situation, then another text came. "When the man delivers it, you are to offer him a blowjob for payment."

WHAT?! Anna screamed in her head! Not believing that he just told her to do this! As quick as she could, Anna texted him back. "I can't do that! I have a boyfriend!!!"

Kyle just smiled at his phone, looking up to see Anna's dad parking his car a few feet away. He texted her back. "You will do what you're fucking told!! And just know, I see everything!!"

And then Kyle sent her a clip of Anna standing in her living room!

Anna was frozen, realising he somehow has cameras in her own house now! She felt like she was in some sick horror movie and not knowing how to get out of it.

Kyle was on the 5th hole of the golf course when his friend texted to say he was delivering the dildo. Kyle looked at the cameras he set up at Anna's and texted her. "Your present should be there soon. Do not disobey me!"

Anna's head was a mess, she couldn't do what he was telling her too! Maybe he was only bluffing about sending the videos she thought! When the door bell rang she nearly jumped out of her skin.

Going to answer the door she saw a 6 foot white man who looked pretty muscular holding a cardboard box and smiling at her.

"Are you Anna?" He asked looking at the name on the box.

"Y-yes." Anna replied.

She has decided to not go through with it, taking the parcel and closing the door. She lent her back onto it as her breathing got heavier, fearful of what will happen now. Then her phone vibrated. "You naught fucking whore!! You get him back and offer to suck his cock now or I hit send!"

Then Kyle sent a screenshot of a text he had prepared to send to his normal number. Although he enjoyed playing with the girl, he had no intention of sending the videos to other people, but she didn't know that.

Anna panicked more now, seeing the text and not wanting Mr Hendry to see what she did on his sofa while she was supposed to be babysitting! She took a deep breath in and opened the front door, the delivery man still on the drive when she shouted. "Wait! Can you come back?"

The man gave a little smile and started to walk back towards her. When he was only a foot away, he asked. "What's wrong?"

She couldn't even look at him, her eyes were fixed onto the ground when she whispered. "Would you like a blowjob?"

There it was, she has officially offered herself to give a blowjob to this stranger.

"Excuse me?" The delivery man said back.

With her eyes still fixed onto the ground, Anna repeated herself. "For delivering my parcel, would you like a blowjob?"

She prayed that he would say no, that he would see how much she didn't want to. Until he said. "Let's go inside little girl."

Oh no!

Anna stepped to the side as this big man walked past her and into the house.

Kyle was looking at his phone and smiling, knowing he would have some good new videos of her. He sent her a text. "Good girl. Now do everything he asks, but do not let him fuck you!"

Anna looked at her phone and sighed. Brushing her straight black hair to her side she walked into the living room where the delivery man was standing smiling at her. "So, you want to offer me a blowjob?" He asked.

"Y-yes sir." Anna replied, although she did not want to suck his cock and cheat on her boyfriend.

"Good." He said and then he sat onto the sofa. "Come and undo my trousers." He ordered.

Anna was trembling as she walked over to him, once she was standing between his legs she lowered her hands to his belt and undid it and unzipped his trousers.

"Good, get on your knees. It'll be easier then." He said.

The way he spoke wasn't nasty or cruel, Anna assumed she was just used to her blackmailer calling her a slut. Then a thought came to her head, looking at the delivery driver she asked. "Is it you?"

He looked confused and replied. "Is what me?"

Anna realised he wasn't the blackmailer and just shook her head before getting onto her knees.

The delivery man then pulled his own trousers down and Anna watched his cock get freed. It was so big! A lot bigger than Patricks, but not as big as the blackmailer's cock and she knew for sure it wasn't him.

"You can get started now." He said.

Anna looked at him one last time, he was smiling back at her and she was actually grateful that he seemed nice.

Reaching forward, Anna wrapped her fingers around the big cock, realising how much bigger it was than her boyfriends. Instinctively she started to wank the cock with her hand for a little while until the man said. "No offence sweetie, but I can wank myself off. And you did offer a blowjob."

"Sorry." Anna stuttered, knowing that she was about to have the second cock in her life in her mouth.

Once again, she pulled back her black hair and then grabbed the cock, opening her mouth wide, she slowly leaned forward until she felt the warm cock go past her lips which she then wrapped around him.

"Ooohh yeahh." He moaned when he felt her lips around his dick.

Doing what she has done with Patrick, Anna started to massage the head of his cock with her tongue, rubbing her spit all around it as she slowly moved her lips up and down.

"You're good at that." The man moaned as he watched the 18 year old beauty slowly bobbing up and down.

Anna didn't say anything and just kept sucking on the giant cock as she ran her tongue along his shaft.

"You just love giving blowjobs or something?" He asked.

Anna brought the cock out of her mouth and said. "Something like that." And then returned to sucking his cock.

As she kept sucking his dick, Anna realised she was getting more and more into it. Picking up the pace she was bobbing up and down faster now. Forcing her lips to suck around his cock as she tasted his precum.

"Mmmm." She accidentally moaned around the giant cock in her mouth.

"Oh yeah." The man moaned.

Anna was getting properly into it now and she could feel her own wet pussy dripping down her leg due to lack of underwear.

Wrapping her hand around the bottom of the cock that she couldn't fit into her mouth, she would hungrily bob up and down whilst wanking him off. Pushing her head further, she would feel the dick hitting her throat and forcing her to gag but that wasn't stopping her.

"Gllllggggg!" Anna moaned as she took as much of the cock that she could down her throat, feeling her spit drooling down her chin.

"Fuck yes!!" The man was moaning as Anna deep throated his cock.

Faster and faster now she was bobbing up and down on his cock, her lips tightly wrapped around his cock as she sucked his dick.

"I won't last much longer." The man warned.

She had only swallowed cum the one time she sucked Patrick's cock and she didn't mind it, so she moaned.

"Mmmm." Whilst sucking his dick to let him know to cum in her mouth.

"Fuuuuckkkk!" He moaned and gripped onto her soft, black hair as Anna felt shot after shot of warm cum filling her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned swallowing down the fat load and loving every taste.

She kept sucking the big cock like a slut she was at the moment, getting every last drop of cum until he started to go soft in her mouth.

"That was fucking amazing!" The delivery man panted as Anna pulled her mouth away from his cock.

Spit was dripping down her chin as she wiped it off and gave a nervous laugh.

"Thankyou." She replied, although she didn't know why she was thanking him.

"No, thank you!" He said and then stood up and pulled his trousers back up, "I have more deliveries to do but you were amazing." He said and then walked off.

Anna remained on her knees, savouring the taste of cum in her mouth when her phone vibrated. "You looked like you were enjoying yourself slut."

Anna was horny as fuck now and wanted to get some control, she texted back. "I loved sucking his big cock, it's so much better than your cock!"