Blackmailing the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle laughed at the response and text her back. "You naughty slut, seems you like getting punished."

Anna panicked then, not wanting to be forced to suck another stranger off she quickly replied. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!"

Kyle replied. "It's okay slut. Open the package."

Opening the box, Anna was stunned to see a dildo as big as the black one in the box.

"Get on the sofa and fuck yourself now!" Kyle texted her.

Anna knew she was horny and knew that her blackmailer already had the videos so she thought the least she could do is get to cum.

Sitting on the sofa, Anna spread her legs and pulled up her skirt. With a lot more ease than last time, she slid the entire dildo deep into her drenched pussy.

"Fuuuuckkk!" She moaned louder knowing no one was in.

"Now fuck yourself whore!" Kyle texted her.

"Yes daddy!" Anna moaned out loud, lost in lust.

Faster and faster, she was fucking her smooth pussy with the dildo taking it deep inside. Her moans were getting uncontrollable and she closed her eyes and imagined the delivery drivers cock back in her mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Anna kept panting out.

Kyle looked up from his phone to see Anna's dad lining up to hit the golf ball, looking back and seeing how close Anna was to cumming he texted her. "Stop right now!!"

Reading the text, Anna replied. "What?!"

"No cumming! That is your punishment!" Kyle replied.

"Please! I'm so horny!" Anna replied, not caring about sounding desperate because her pussy was screaming for attention.

"Take that fucking dildo out of your pussy now!" Kyle texted her.

Anna once again realised the lack of power she had, so she pulled out the dildo from her dripping pussy and pulled her skirt back down. Her sexual frustration was through the roof as she cleaned the dildo and hid it in her room.

"Good whore." Kyle texted her.

Anna didn't reply, angry that she was just made to suck a stranger's cock and that she wasn't even allowed to cum!

Kyle was laughing to himself while watching how frustrated Anna was. Then he turned the screen off and spoke to her father about grabbing a beer after the game.

If only he knew what a slut your daughter is going to be for me. Kyle thought to himself whilst talking to her dad. And then he sent the picture of his cock to Anna and said. "How badly do you wish you had my dick right now whore?"

Anna was on her bed, her pussy begging to be touched when she received the text. Just seeing the giant cock sent her pussy quivering, without thinking she replied.

An hour later, Kyle and Anna's dad were sat at the bar in the golf club chatting, when Kyle pulled up his phone and saw the reply from Anna. "I need that right now!! Please let me cum!"

After she hit send, she realised that she gave in to the blackmailer, but she wasn't thinking with her head right now.

Kyle replied. "You will have it in your pussy soon enough my slave!"

Anna was torn, she was so fucking horny! But she still didn't want to cheat (any more than she already has) on Patrick. But that didn't stop her texting back, trying anything to be allowed to cum. "Please daddy, can I cum?"

"Good to see you are learning your place. Tomorrow, you will suck my cock for real. And no, you cannot cum!" Kyle replied.

Anna read the text a few times, she was finally going to meet her blackmailer, but she was still annoyed that she couldn't cum.

CHAPTER 6

Anna got no sleep, her pussy craving attention that was unbelievable, while Kyle slept like a baby, knowing that soon he would have his 18 year old baby sitter sucking his cock before long.

When Anna woke up, she saw a text on her phone from the blackmailer. "Slut, you are going to this address where you will finally suck my cock. Bring your dildo."

Anna looked at the address but it wasn't anywhere she recognised. She knew she would do as she was told, anything if it meant she could cum.

Although she was feeling guilty knowing that she would soon be cheating on her boyfriend, she was also annoyed at Patrick because it was the conversation with him that got her into this mess in the first place!

It was midday when Anna got the address that the blackmailer sent to her, it was an adult book store that looked beaten up from the outside. Stepping in, there were only 3 people in the store, all men. Then her phone vibrated. "In the back, the furthest cubical on the wall."

Anna followed the instructions and when she was in the cubical, she saw a small hole on the wall.

Oh my god! This is a glory hole!

Anna was annoyed that she wouldn't actually see who her blackmailer was, when another text came through from him. "Soon my cock will come through the hole. You know what to do."

On the ground was a battered cushion that Anna rested her knees on. She could hear footsteps outside of the cubical and then one door open and close.

Suddenly, a cock appeared through the hole, and not just any cock. She recognised this as her blackmailer's cock! The man controlling her was on the other side of this wall and all she can think is, What a fucking big cock!

Kyle knew he couldn't speak because she would recognise his voice, so he texted her. "Slut. Suck my cock now!"

Knowing what she had to do, Anna grabbed onto the cock. It was so long and as thick as her forearm, so thick that she couldn't wrap her fingers around it. Licking her lips, Anna leaned forward and allowed her blackmailers cock to enter her mouth.

Fuuuuckkkk Kyle thought to himself, he has dreamt of this moment and finally he had her soft lips around his cock.

Anna could barely get her mouth around the cock but did the best she could to wrap her lips around it. Her horniness still running wild, she instantly started to roll her tongue along the head of the cock and tasting his precum.

"Mmmmmm." Anna moaned with the giant cock around her mouth.

Without wasting any time, she started to bob up and down on the big cock. Pulling it out of her mouth every now and again to lick the shaft all over.

She could hear her blackmailer's moans getting louder as she sucked his cock. Her black hair would get into her face and when she brushed it back, she realised her spit had gotten onto it. However, she kept greedily bobbing up and down on the big cock and loving it.

Kyle then texted her. "Get your dildo out!"

For the first time, Anna spoke directly to her blackmailer. "Got it."

Her soft voice almost made Kyle cum immediately, knowing he finally had her where he wanted her. He sent her a text. "Put it on the ground and ride it as you suck my cock!"

Anna was ecstatic to have her pussy touched again. Straight away she pulled her thong off and put the dildo onto the ground. Lining the tip to her pussy, she easily slid all the way down onto the dildo.

"Fuuuuuckkk." She whispered as she impaled herself on the big fake cock.

Looking up at the giant cock in front of her, she grabbed onto it and wrapped her lips around it once more. Bouncing up and down on the dildo as she bobbed her head back and forth on the cock.

"Mmmmmm!" She kept moaning around the cock as her pussy was soaking the dildo.

Kyle was in heaven, listening to this little slut moaning around his cock. What he would give to go into her cubical and fuck her! But he knew he had to wait, but he tested the waters by texting her. "Do you want me to fuck you slut?!"

Anna read the text, her head was screaming, TAKE THAT HUGE COCK INTO YOUR PUSSY!!, But she managed to control herself and whispered. "I'm a virgin daddy. I am saving it."

Those words were a dream to Kyle, knowing that he will be indeed taking her virginity, just not yet.

After that Anna carried on sucking his cock with a passion, giving him the sloppiest and dirtiest blowjob she could. Spitting on the cock, she forced it deep down her throat. Her spit was pouring down her chin and her moans were getting louder and louder around the cock.

Without warning, the cock erupted into her mouth making her choke on the cum! But like the good slut she was she swallowed it all down, sucking the cock deep as it kept cumming and cumming into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned around the cock as she kept fucking herself with the dildo.

When Kyle had finished cumming, he pulled his cock back through the hole and texted Anna. "Good whore. Now make yourself cum and be loud! I want to hear you moaning for me!"

Anna's head was gone now, she didn't care about being a slut. She ferociously bounced up and down on the dildo as her moaning got louder and louder. Wanting to please this man she would shout out. "I'm so fucking wet daddy! My pussy is dripping!"

The sound of her wet pussy getting fucked echoed the room as Anna kept bouncing on the dildo.

"I'm going to cum daddy! I'm going to cum like a fucking slut for you!!!"

Her orgasm building up more and more, the taste of cum in her mouth and the denial of cumming the last day. When Anna came it hit her like a ton of bricks.

"Oh my fucking godddd!!!" She screamed.

"FUCK MEEE DADDY!!!"

Anna's body was trembling around the dildo as her cum poured out all over it, her pussy was well and truly fucked from herself as her body slowly recovered from riding.

Her phone then vibrated and she read the text. "Such a good whore. There is queue waiting to use your mouth."

Although Anna had cum, when another big cock appeared through the hole, her desire for more came back.

Without thinking, she grabbed onto the cock and started to bob up and down on it. Forcing the cock down her throat as she choked on the dick and had spit pouring out of her mouth.

An hour later, Anna was leaving the cubical having swallowed 4 loads of cum in total.

CHAPTER 6

Kyle was in his office, Jenna was asleep and he was wanking again over the videos he had of Anna and picturing her mouth around his cock again.

He was surprised how easily she was becoming a slut for him, having being told how many cocks she sucked in the glory hole. He smiled to himself as he planned the next few steps that would eventually lead to him taking his 18 year old babysitter's virginity.

At the same time, Anna was in her bed. She hasn't heard from her blackmailer for a few days. She couldn't believe what a slut she was at the glory hole. She happily sucked so many cocks and swallowed all of their loads! If Patrick knew he would dump her straight away.

Anna knew she needed to control herself as she was becoming like the slut her blackmailer called her. Yet at the same time, her pussy was wet below her as she forced the dildo deep inside. Fucking herself for the second time today whilst looking at her blackmailers cock.

The end for now.

ANNA WILL RETURN