Blackmailing the Virgin

Story Info
As Belinda escaped his cock, he fucked all holes of a virgin.
4.9k words
4.48
11.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blackmailing the virgin" continues the Story "He Grapped her Artificial Balls".

There is non-consent, blackmail, lesbian strap-on, voyeurism, oral, deep throat, anal. If you don't like that, or don't like degraded or exploited women, skip this story please.


Waiting

He took the first set of files from the way too big stack and opened it. Opening up the matching dataset in their software, he started to compare the numbers and started to make adjustments. What a lousy job, but one had to start somewhere. He got into a flow like state, working concentrated through one file after another. It's been 10 files and he started to feel his bladder.

"Time to hit the John," he thought.

He stretched his back and yawned suddenly. He got up and started walking. "The coffee machine is diagonally opposite my cubicle, of course." He passed 4 dark, empty cubicles before he even encountered one that was actually occupied. "Another soul fallen from grace." He looked inside.

"Knock, knock," he said aloud and Stephany was startled to death.

"Don't do that!" she exclaimed, her hand at her chest.

"Hello Stephany," he said smiling.

"Go away, Peter!" she demanded and waved her hand.

"Don't be that way, Steph."

"It's Stephany to you! And I don't want your bad luck to rub off on me. Go, an idiot provoking Belinda is the last thing I'd want near me!"

"Ok, ok, Stephany," he laughed. But it's to your disadvantage.

She stood up and went toward him.

"You! Start moving," she hissed and started to push him away. "I've had enough trouble without getting seen with you, Peter. Hopp, go!"

He had taken a few forced steps backwards. "No worries, Stephany," he said with a sigh, "I'm moving on."

"How do others cope with that pressure here?", he wondered, "Stephany's eyes had been red, most likely from weeping." Passing by, he glanced into the next cubicle and witnessed a young woman rubbing her crotch frantically with one hand, while the other was over her own mouth. He paused and took a closer look. Her office chair's backrest was set fully back, her head leaned over the edge of the backrest, her long blonde hair was dangling down, and her eyes were closed. The legs were spread wide, her tight mini skirt had ridden up and he could see her sexy red slip. In a reflex, he pulled his phone out of his breast pocket and started to record. As he zoomed into her crotch, one could see that her panties were crotchless and her fingers were actually massaging the insides of her shaved pussy. He felt himself getting hard again.

For a moment he thought about confronting her. To use the material, he already had to make her suck his already throbbing cock. "Have to preserve that for Belinda!" he thought with a pang of sadness. He continued to record, till she arched her back and pushed her fingers into herself with vengeance. He could see her leg muscles contract, and she reared up several times before sinking slowly back into her chair. Although he didn't want to, he was rubbing his boner through his pants while his shaky hand kept getting the scene for later use.

Her hand fell down from her mouth and she was obviously exhausted. Her eyes were cloudy, but when Peter saw her looking in his direction, they got wide and clear. He turned and went fast away, towards the coffee machine and the toilets. He could feel her eyes on his back, but didn't react. Instead, he took a turn into the next corridor.

"What was I thinking? Couldn't I just vanish before she saw me? I'm such a klutz!" he murmured while he made haste, feeling his bladder way stronger than before. He needed a bathroom, fast. He walked past the coffee machine and went straight to the men's room.

He was through the door and it was really urgent by now, so he pulled his pants down, as soon as he got to the urinal. His rock-hard boner jumped out and he paused. "No way I can hit this thing like this?" He looked around. "Perhaps if I try from 2 or 3 yards away?"

"Why has that to happen to me?" he asked into the silence.

He went into a stall and dropped his pants completely. Bending down and getting his ass high above the toilet bowl, he finally had the perfect angle and was so relieved.

The Fire

Belinda sat in her corner office on the third floor. Standing up, she walked over to the windows and looked down into the city's park. The sun was shining and people were already relaxing, sitting on benches, some even lying in the green gras. But Belinda didn't notice any of this. She was preoccupied with the fact that Peter, that damn worm Peter, had not just made her swallow his stinking cum, but had commanded her, COMMANDED HER, to come after hours to be fucked.

It knocked on the door. She turned irritated and opened her mouth to state that she was busy, but then she decided that it might be a good idea to get some distraction. "Perhaps it's Xia, the new intern from marketing... She lied on her resume and I never had a full blood Asian before." Her breath quickened and she absentmindedly opened the top 2 buttons of her blouse.

"Come in!" she shouted and turned full of expectation to face the door.

"Oh, it's just you Cindy."

"Who'd you expect?" the now 20-year-old personal assistant of her dad asked.

"None of your business," she replied now even more irritated than before. "What do you want?"

"Your father sends you these numbers for a quick check till tomorrow morning."

"I've no time for this!" Belinda exclaimed.

"Should I pass your answer to him?" the young woman said with an overly sweet smile.

"That's it, she needs a lesson again!" Belinda though as her anger spiked and her face got hard.

Looking up into the face of Cindy, she could see that the blonde had just understood that she had done a mistake. She placed the files at the edge of the table and stepped backwards. Belinda looked at the files as they lost balance and slowly slid over the edge and fell down. Belinda looked up again. Cindy looked at the files on the floor, that's why she noticed too late that the short-cropped redhead came toward her. On her knees on the floor, she sorted the files together and when she came up and straightened to put them on the desk again, Belinda grabbed her neck and made her look up into her angry face.

"Time for you lesson again, Cindy!" she hissed.

"No, please, Belinda, I didn't mean it!" she pleaded.

"Oh yes, you did. You need to learn your lesson, Blondie."

Belinda forced the small woman over her table. She pulled her pants down and her strap-on jumped out. With a hungry grin, both her hands pulled the black leather mini skirt up, revealing a smooth pair of cheeks, with only a small string in between.

"No, Belinda, no!"

She forcefully slapped the left cheek which instantly turned bright red.

"What do you call me?" she asked in a mean voice.

Another slap on the very same place. One could now see her palm and fingers even redder on the pink cheek.

"Mistress! You are my mistress!" Cindy exclaimed with a sob.

"And?" Belinda asked and hit the same spot again.

"I need to be punished!"

"It is 'I need to be punished, mistress!'" and hit her a fourth time. The palmprint was already a bit swollen.

Cindy was flat on the desk and sobbed now uncontrollably. Belinda smiled her evil smile as she hit the same place as she slapped the cheek several times. Now she was sure that the palmprint would last a few days. "She won't forget her place for a while!" she thought chuckling. She spit into her hand and rubbed it slowly into the bright red imprint. Cindy gasped and wriggled trying to evade the stinging feeling.

"You are such a dirty whore, Cindy!" she stated feeling the overflowing pussy of her human toy. "If you like being abused, just say a word, there is plenty where that came from.

Her right hand continued to caress the red ass and her left squeezed her balls, activating the strong vibrations of her favorite strap-on. Then she pulled the string tanga to the side and shoved it into the twitching pussy. Cindy moaned and her back arched.

"Oh, you like that! Oh Cindy, this is punishment, we can't have that you like that!" she snarled.

"Say, slave, did you stretch that ass of yours like I ordered?"

The shocked and guilty face was the confirmation she was looking for. "Too bad!" and Belinda pulled the toy out of the pussy, just to push the tip into the back entrance. The sphincter cramped and she was stuck, barely an inch in.

"Just relax, Cindy! Take it like a real whore!" and relentlessly pushed forward. The strong vibrations were on both ends of course, so the resistance pushing it in, pressed it all the stronger against her clit, sending shivers through her body. Belinda's face showed a perverse hunger as she pulled a bit back just to push forward again. Not to get it in deeper, that was just a side effect, but to hammer the rear end against her clit to reach her own climax.

"Come on, Cindy, don't cry!" Belinda panted, getting closer and closer to her orgasm.

Belinda panted.

"Say it bitch! Say that you like my hard cock up your ass!"

But Cindy didn't.

The 7 inches of the strap-on were now fully in and the ass was wide enough for Belinda to pump the shaft in and out. She reached past the waist and her index and middle fingers hooked into the blonde's pussy and began to massage her clitoris roughly. She was rewarded by Cindy's loud moans. The young woman started to shake as a strong orgasm washed over her in spite the fact that her ass was abused by Belinda. The redhead was in a state of blind sexual rage, continuing hammering the younger's ass till she too was rewarded with a strong and satisfying climax.

Belinda pulled out and pulled a few tissues from the dispenser, and began wiping her dildo clean.

"You enjoyed that way too much! But my palm print will remind you for a few days, Cindy."

"Yes, mistress."

The young woman also pulled a few tissues out and wiped her crotch and ass clean. She pushed her skirt down and turned to leave the room.

"What! Come back here!"

Cindy's face was instantly full of fear again. Belinda's heart skipped a beat. How she loved it, it made her feel all powerful then. She opened a drawer and pulled a shiny metal butt plug out, but hid it from the young woman. She wanted it to be a surprise after all.

"Skirt up and bend over!" She watched delightedly as Cindy followed her every command without hesitation. She licked her lips, getting aroused again. "Not the time now for another round, she thought with a sigh. Belinda moved behind the butt that was high in the air, the still widened made her back entrance gape. Belinda sucked the butt plug into her mouth and covered it in spit.

"Pull your ass cheeks, open your ass more for me!" Then she placed the plug at the entrance and pushed it gently in. "Happy birthday, Cindy!"

"Thank you, mistress!" Cindy exclaimed and hugged her fiercely.

"Out!"

"Yes, mistress," she confirmed a last time and Belinda kept staring at the close door for a while.

"That was nice," she thought and sat herself behind her desk again. She looked at the clock on the table and closed her eyes. "Only 2 hours till Peter's cock will deflower me..." She felt anxious, desperately trying to find a way out. "I...don't...want!" and the thought brought her back to the window again. There was a celebration in the park and at one of the small fireplaces were children roasting bread on a stick.

"A fire!" she exclaimed and she showed a little smile. "A fire will buy me time. If we all leave the building and the office will be shut down for a few days, Cathy can't demand that I honor the bet and Peter can't fuck what isn't there. And, I have a few days to come up with a solution for the Peter problem."

-----

An hour later the sirens wailed. Smoke was coming out of the cleaning supplies closet and all packed their things and ran out the building. Peter was in the middle of the chattering women and could see Belinda only from the distance. The firemen were discussing things with her and her father. He could see both nodding, then Belinda went away and her father came to them.

"People!" Mr. Jennings shouted and waited till the chatter had died down. "The fire department closes our office down for the rest of the week! So, come back on Monday!"

Mr. Jennings was about to turn to leave, when someone shouted, "What about the pay?" He turned around, trying to spot who asked, but didn't find out. "There will be no pay and it will be taken out of your vacation days!"

"What an ass!" said a female voice behind Peter.

He stood there. Money was already tight this month and he would have a few very bland meals the coming week with reduced pay. Peter sighed heavily, thinking about Belinda's trimmed red pubic hair. He turned, eyes cast down and went back to the parking garage to drive home.

"Hey, Peter?" a voice said from the side.

He paused and turned toward the woman. It was the young blonde he had recorded masturbating earlier.

"Oh, you," he said surprised.

She looked at him through her huge glasses and came closer. "I'm Elin... You saw me earlier, I believe?"

Peter smiled at her. "You believe?" he asked, amused.

"Well, I didn't wear my glasses when I..."

"Masturbated?" He helped out.

"Sush," what if someone overhears, she hissed and covered his mouth with her cool hand, looking around.

He took her hand from his mouth and pulled her in for an embrace. His head bent down to her ear. "No worries, nobody can hear us," he breathed in a whisper. He couldn't suppress a grin as he became aware that she had goosebumps all over.

She didn't try to push him away, but she didn't put her arms around him either. Her eyes were cast down.

"So, what do you want?" he asked.

"How much did you see?" she asked anxiously.

He chuckled, "All of it."

She looked up and her eyes were big through her glasses. "She must be almost blind without those," he thought.

"I saw your spread legs. I saw your crotchless panties. I saw your fingers diving into your shaved little pussy. I saw the face you made when you came," he whispered with a raunchy voice and he felt his cock getting hard as he saw her fingering herself in his mind again.

"Please, don't tell anyone?" she whispered with pleading eyes. "I've already had a bad review and I can't lose that job right now!"

He bent and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"What do you do!" she exclaimed.

"I think about sharing the recording with a few others from the department," he said in a lewd voice.

"The recording? No, please, not. They'll fire me!"

"Yes, that would be bad, wouldn't it."

"Please, you can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"Because... because... Please, Peter!"

"What do I get out of it, if I don't share your fingers going in and out your little tight pussy?" he asked in a demanding voice, grabbing her hair and bending her head back.

"Please Peter, whatever you want?"

"Whatever and whenever? Yes? Elin?"

Her eyes danced nervously as she tried to see his intentions in his face. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Yes, Peter, whatever and whenever," she whispered with a lost voice.

Elin

He had driven her home. She didn't say much besides giving him directions now and then. And now, she unlocked the door to her apartment on the fourth floor of the building. She hesitated and peter pushed her inside and closed the door behind them.

"Must be hard to climb those stairs every day," he said casually while he looked around the room. It was tidy, but a bit on the girly side, with all the stuffed animals and the posters of puppies and cats on the wall. There was a small television and a bed on one side and the kitchenette on the other. He walked to the only door in the room and looked inside the small bathroom. "Only one toothbrush!" he noted looking around.

"You have a big shower!" he exclaimed, "that's so nice." He could see himself fucking her in there while the hot water streamed down their skin.

"Yes, I rather like that too," she said hoping that it wouldn't turn out as bad as she feared. He was just like any other guy visiting her apartment. Not that there had been any beside her brother and his friend Karl when they helped her move in.

He went over to the shelf and pulled a random book out. The cover showed a guy with a crown embracing and kissing and dark-haired beauty. "The maid in the bedroom..." he read the title and looked at her blushing face. "sweet how she blushes". He opened the book somewhere in the middle and started reading aloud.

"He kissed her passionately and she liked being pressed against the bedpost. She could feel his manhood rise in his pants, pressing against her thighs. Her heartbeat quickened and her breathing became heavy as his demanding hands cupped her breast and the fingers pressed her erect nipple with an arousing intend."

"Stop it, please!" she winced, hiding her crimson face in her hands.

Peter walked through the room toward her. "He pushed her shoulder free maid's uniform down and her soft mounds were squeezed then jumped out their confinement. She gasped sweetly as his mouth sucked her breast in and his teeth nibbled her nipple..."

"Nibbled her nipple, that has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" he said teasingly and she scowled at him.

"He threw Selina on the bed and his hungry lips found their way below her skirt, kissing her precious..."

"Stop it already!" she exclaimed and ripped the book out of his hands. "This is a sacred story of love and devotion!"

Peter could see that she was actually aroused. Her big eyes were even bigger, the cheeks were flushed, her breathing had quickened and the lips were full and moist. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in for a rough, demanding kiss. She pushed back at first, but gave in and rubbed herself against him as she returned his hungry kiss. He pressed her down on the table and her spread legs embraced his back as he started to rub his hardon through the fabric of his pants against her crotch. She moaned as he ripped her blouse open and pushed her bra down. Her breasts were bigger than anticipated and for the first time in his life, he saw a set of real, dark, almost black erect nipples. He sucked hungrily and, remembering the text, he started to nibble softly.

She pressed his head down, moaning, her hips pressed back against his rubbing crotch. Peter opened his pants and pushed them down. His cock's 8 inches rubbed over her open pussy. He could feel that she was more than wet and he started to pant. Unadulterated lust made him bite her nipple and she gasped with lust. His hip moved forward and backward, his cock rubbing her clit with its full length. Then, he pulled back an inch more and his tip snapped into her spread pussy.

She screamed in a mixture of pain and lust as he pushed in and found resistance. Without thinking, he pulled back and rammed in, again and again until it gave way and he slid in deeply. Still, there was another inch not inside when there wasn't any space left. He breathed hard and propped himself up, looking into her face. She was full of wonder and the pleasure slowly overcame the pain as his hip moved on its own.

"You were a virgin!"

"Yes, Peter." she whispered back.

His hands grabbed her breasts roughly and kneaded her nipples. She gasped and arched her back, pressing her chest against his hands. He used his grip to pull her body against his hip when he pushed in. He closed his eyes and give himself completely into the feeling of his cock being massaged by her tight pussy. He felt her muscles starting to contract and he straightened his back and both his hands went down to massage the tiny bud of her erect clitoris. She screamed with lust and the little noises she made would have been funny, if they wouldn't have been accompanied by the lewd slurping sounds his hard cock made when it dived into her.

12