Blackmailing the Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to make high pitch rhythmical sounds as he hammered away. He felt the contractions of her imminent climax grabbing his cock, increasing the friction, milking him. He saw only white before his eyes. Then she arched her back and pushed forcefully against him and he felt it deep down as he had an orgasm like never before. He rammed into her, finally getting the last inch in, and shot spurt after spurt in. Then his sweaty body crumbled onto her and they both remained this way for some time panting, gasping for air.

Peter felt deeply satisfied. He stood up and pulled his now limp penis out and watched absentmindedly how the thick white fluid leaked out. He could see the red of her virginity mixed in. He took a step back and she stood up too. He watched the thick white and red cream slowly sip out her quivering pussy and run down her legs. He looked in her face again. She was full of devotion, and there was a hint of a hunger for more. She came to him and they kissed.

"She must learn who is the master!" The thought came out of nowhere. Suddenly he wanted nothing more than to subdue her, to make her his and his alone. As she pressed herself against his chest, his face above showed a hunger to possess her mind and body alike.

He grabbed her shoulders and pressed her down to her knees. She looked up, her face a question. His right hand took her head and pressed it towards his glistening limp cock. "Clean it, Elin!" he ordered and forced her face against his dick with both hands. He moved his hips, spreading their combined fluids over her face.

She opened her mouth and the tip of her tongue tasted his cock. His left took his slowly hardening penis and shoved it into her relaxed mouth and then pressed her head forward till her nose was in his pubic hair. As her tongue tried to move that limp mass into a more comfortable position, she stimulated his growth. Soon, his hardening cock reached the end of her mouth and hit against her throat. She gagged and gurgled and he became even harder. He didn't allow her to get away, her nose stayed in his crotch. Her panic subsided, accepting his cock in the depths of her mouth, and he started to move. Slowly, then faster and faster. He fucked her mouth in a way he never thought possible. He forgot all around him. He forgot that it was the mouth of a woman his cock used. He panted and his hips moved, his mind was empty and then a light erupted inside his mind as he came a fourth time this day. He forced his cock fully in and pumped what came out directly into her.

He let go of her head and she just fell backwards on the floor. He looked down. Her body spasmed in the aftermath of an orgasm. Peter was astounded, but also exhausted. He undressed, then did the same for her. They stumbled to her bed and fell asleep.

-----

He stirred and she woke up. It was already late in the morning and the sun came through the window. She felt him in her back, felt his semi erect penis press against her ass. She was hurting. Her pussy felt like ripped and her mouth also. She wondered what her voice would sound like right now. She swallowed hard and it hurt. She closed her eyes and remembered his hard cock invading her mouth. The panic, the suffocating, the lust. That pure burning lust. She licked her lips and felt her pussy getting wet.

"What is wrong with me?" she thought. "He blackmailed me, deflowered me. Abused my mouth for his own lust!"

She moved a bit to get his heavy body in a better position and his cock hardened further. His shaft now pressed into her ass crack. She felt her breath quicken and her hand found her way to her pussy. Elin couldn't deny the truth much longer. The pleasure had been mutual. "It was even better than I had imagined." Her finger slid into her now considerable wider pussy. Exploring the changes in her body, she felt that there was still something inside her. She stole herself out of bed and went to the bathroom and pressed the gooey lumps out. She couldn't help and urinated loudly, then flushed. When she came out, he stood in front of her.

"Elin," he said.

"Peter?" she asked.

His right hand grabbed his erect cock and he began slowly to stroke it. Her eyes stayed glued to the hard shaft, hypnotized. Peter chuckled. "So, the little virgin craves my cock now."

She swallowed hard, but didn't say a thing. She closed her eyes. "My pussy is wet and my mouth waters... Am I a slut now?"

She went to her knees and he stepped in front of her and watched as her mouth slid over his cock. He was fascinated how effortless she took in his full 8 inches. He closed his eyes and coveted the feeling of her soft lips sliding over the full length. He pulled out and she rolled on her back and spread her legs, almost to a full split, presenting her still swollen pussy-lips to him. He got down between her legs and looked at her. Then he turned her around, pulled her up on her knees and pushed his erect penis deep into her, taking her from behind. It felt right to him, to take her like a bitch. He pressed her shoulders down, his fingers took her nipples and pulled roughly. Her ass stretched up, welcoming his hips, slapping against her.

His right thumb started to massage her tiny pink back entrance. Her breath hitched and he felt her pussy contracting. His left joined his right and he played with her, getting instant feedback about what was well and what not. He looked around and he found a bottle of massage oil. He reached for it and placed it next to them on the floor. Elin was unaware of his intentions, fully absorbed in his cock doing pleasurable things to her. It felt nice on her back as he squeezed the fluid out and started to rub it in. He squeezed more out and his hands rubbing her ass, the sides of her waist aroused her even more. She drifted slowly towards her climax while Peter started again to massage her sphincter. He dripped the oil into her ass crack above and it slowly reach his thumb, then he used the lubricant to push his thumb slowly in. Elin arched her back and gasped, but it sounded like it was in a good way. Peter got more confident and started to play with her, using 2, then 3 fingers, slowly widening her hole, till he was sure that at least his tip would fit.

He quickened his pace and felt her getting over the edge. Right as she was about to have her orgasm, he pulled out and his hand guided his throbbing dick into her ass. He pushed deep into her, her ring muscle cramped, but her orgasm came anyway.

They just lay there. She was flat on the ground, her legs slightly spread and panted, he was on top of her, his cock deep inside her ass. He moved a bit, she winced. His oily hand grabbed her throat and he squeezed slightly as he started to move his aching cock. He moved faster and faster, squeezing even more. He felt her body responding and his hands grabbed her thigh and started to push his cock in with a vengeance. He saw her hand moving between her legs, rubbing herself. His cock was still numb from the day before, so he moved and it took till his muscles were short before cramping, that he finally felt his climax building up. Elin was already experiencing yet another climax, ashamed that she came from a cock in her ass, and then she felt him shooting his perm into her.

They lay beside each other. "Clean!" And she did.

-----

If you liked it, leave a vote and a comment. If I get the impression that you appreciate another part of Peter's adventures, I will write the next chapter.

12