Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

Her behemoth mass of yielding full flesh poured outwards and sideways from her narrow frame with light brown stretched marks at the tops, shaped like oversized teardrops that cascade over her smooth, soft, pudgy belly and settles an inch just above her navel. Her areolas were darker than her light brown skin tone and massive, crowned in the center by fat petite rock-hard nipples of the same color. As Marcia removed her beige-colored cotton panties, her pendulous fat hangers swayed around, knocking into her knees and elbows and each other and Paul got a good eyeful of the endlessly soft gorge of cleavage presented in front of him. He also got a good look at the dark-haired bush that covered her snatch.

"Good lord, I don't think my old weathered hands can handle such a wide load on your chest," Paul commented, as his cock rose back up again to full raging hard-on. "Now which one of you wants to get fucked first?"

Marcia wasn't too sure about going any further even after sucking on and being face-fucked by the biggest and hardest cock she has ever seen. She wasn't sexually turned on by Paul but didn't want to seem like a prude in front of her best friend. She took another swig of the moonshine to clean the foul taste of Paul's cum out of her mouth and stepped forward.

"Like you said, Bethany, we're on this trip to live a little," Marcia self-assuredly quoted, taking another swig of the moonshine before setting it down.

The action moved to the largest bedroom in the cabin which belonged to Bethany's parents. Paul lit a fire in the fireplace before continuing on his sexual escapade with the two horny and drunk teenagers.

Marcia climbed up onto the king-sized bed, lied on her back with her legs dangling off the edge and titanic-sized mammaries parting off to her sides. Paul slowly moved in between her chubby but shapely long legs holding his extremely hard big dick and rubbed its enormous swollen head up and down the entrance of her hairy cunt.

"I may never get another chance to fuck a lesbian with huge fat titties, so I'm going to enjoy this," Paul stated, as he slowly impaled his thick member inside Marcia's taut pussy. He only got half of his ridged meat inside her bushy cunt as it was very tight from the lack of penetration, but he was pleased to have his horny old big dick inside and marinating in his first pussy in over a decade.

Paul lifted one of her legs and held it against his chest with her bare foot dangling off his bony shoulder as he started slowly thrusting. He deeply groaned as he felt her pussy juices lubricating his huge hard cock. Even with only half of his massive man meat plowing inside her, Marcia thought she would never feel another cock in her tight young virgin again unless it was plastic. She lost her virginity at fourteen to her one and only boyfriend at the time. They had sex only two more times after that before she realized she was more into women to men. The sensation of having a hard penis pushing in and out of her vagina again after four years hit all of her emotions at once and it was painful when the penis in question was a ten-inch raging hard, super thick monster.

"Ooooohhhhh. Mmmmmmm, Oooooohhhh," Marcia repeatedly moaned over and over again, as she clawed and dug her fingernails into the bedding. Bethany climbed up onto the bed and seized one of Marcia's hands.

"You can do it, Marcia. Take that dick. Take that big hard fucking dick like a woman," Bethany encouraged, as she watched Paul quicken his thrusts and push more and more of his enormous manhood inside her best friend's tight slick pussy.

Marcia moaned and cried out in agony as her unyielding cunt was being stretched beyond its limitations by the biggest, thickest, and hardest cock that has ever penetrated her. Her humongous knockers quivered and shook up and down her chest in an obscene manner that further hardens Paul's huge cock.

"OHH FUCK! Look at those big fat cow udders. Goddamn, look at those udders," Paul deeply groaned, as he reached down and finally laid a bare hand on one of Marcia's mammoth naked tits. As large as his old weathered paw was, it looked small pressed against the titanic meaty melon. "Oh dear lord, your areola is bigger than my palm."

Paul continued to thrust his painfully erected cock hard and swift, in and out of Marcia's soaked cunt while his hand manipulated one of her immense flapping boobs, compressing the plump, light-brown melon in his sweaty palm and reveling in the feeling of its mass spongy tissue overflowing and oozing out from all directions. He trapped the hard little bud that sat on top of the resilience fat tit between his fingers, twisting and tugging at it to add more stimulation that further flooded her cunt and lubed his hammering cock.

"OOOHHHHH GOD, PAUL! OHHHH GOD, I'm cumming! OHHHHH GOD, I'm cumming!" she screeched like a banshee.

Bethany was still holding Marcia's hand as she came and thanked God they were up in the mountains and surrounded by nothing but woods or her neighbors back at home would have heard the loud scream.

Paul wasn't able to hold on much too long neither. He dropped Marcia's leg and pulled his massive cum-dripping cock out of Marcia's drenched pussy and launched several of the biggest cum shots he mustered all night on her soft, pudgy stomach, between, and on her pendulous udders.

"Wow! That's a lot of cum," Bethany commented in amazement. "I hope you still have enough stored in those huge balls for me."

"How about we take a little intermission before we find out," a heavy panting Paul suggested.

After a short break, Paul was lying on the bed with Bethany lying on her stomach between his legs and sucking his large flaccid cock back to full erection. Marcia was cuddled up next to Paul, smothering his arm and side with her monstrous heavy breasts and kissing and stroking his neck, hairy grey chest and toyed with his nipples as he did hers during their fuck session. It didn't take long for Paul's cock to grow massively long and hard inside Bethany's hands and mouth.

"Ohhh yeah. Got you all nice and hard," Bethany teased in between kissing and licking the fat knob of his huge dick. "I'm about to take this for a test ride."

Bethany crawled up Paul, slapping her handful globes against his massive prick and then planted her legs on each side of his thighs. She lingered her hot moist pussy over the top of his enlarge throbbing penis and slowly pushed herself down on it. Her mouth hung wide open the entire time she eased her soaked bald cunt further down his enormous thick pole in utter disbelief at the feel of it prying her 18-year-old pussy apart. Bethany's pussy wasn't as tight as Marcia's, but she was still struggling to ease all over her wet vagina all the way down his dick. One of her past boyfriend's had a nine-inch dick, but it was long and skinny compared to Paul's thick and juicy swollen member.

After she impaled her piss-soaked cunt completely over Paul's giant dick, Bethany placed her hands on his shaggy chest and slowly began grinding their intertwine private parts. She was still in utter shock and amazement that the biggest cock she has ever seen was cramped all the way up her pussy.

"Ride that cock, Beth," Marcia encouraged, as she draped her mountainous breasts over Paul's head and alternated in feeding his salivating mouth with her nipples and a small portion of fat tit flesh. She moaned as Paul sucked on her hard teats like a newborn trying to drink its mother's milk.

"Ohhhhh, Paul! Suck those huge fat titties. Hmmmmm, suck them hard while I ride your fat cock," Bethany moaned, as she enjoyed seeing Paul's face smothered by her best friend's monstrous soft hangers.

She began bouncing up and down on his massive cock, filling her soggy pussy with its entire hard length, moaning and groaning each time she lowered herself down his incredibly hard thick member.

A glassy-eyed Marcia watched her friend slide herself up and down on the biggest cock she has ever seen and felt. Her dark hairy cunt was still unbelievably sore yet dripping wet from Paul ravaging her enormous heavy breasts and stiff nipples. She rolled over on her back causing her gargantuan beefy tits to flop over to her sides and began fingering her soaked tender pussy.

Paul got his first chance to breathe and moan out loud as Bethany bounced on his big hard cock. He was on the verge of cumming soon from the pleasure and sensation of having the wettest pussy he has ever fucked, sliding up and down his giant member. He grabbed a handful of Bethany's jiggling firm ass and started thrusting his swollen cock up inside. His enlarged ball sack swung wildly between his thighs and clapped against Bethany's ass cheeks.

" OH! OHHH! OH! OHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUCCCK!" Bethany cried, as she came hard on the old man's thrusting phallus.

Paul felt her cum bathing his thrusting junk. His enormous balls tighten and felt ready to explode.

"OH DEAR GOD!!" Paul exclaimed.

"Cum in me, Paul. I'm on the pill," Bethany heavily panted, as she collapsed on top of his lanky frame, burying her sweaty titties into his hairy chest.

Paul couldn't stop thrusting as his orgasm swept through his old mature body and unleashed gigantic cum blasts inside the young teen. He kept drilling his massive manhood deep inside Bethany's cum-soaked snatch as he shot off enormous load after load after load deep inside her.

Bethany felt her pussy being filled to the brim by the old geezer's thick white cum. It was the biggest and hottest load she ever felt enter her cunt. It slowly began leaking out of her cunt and onto his giant balls and the bedding. Marcia also came while watching and feeling Paul's body intense up during his orgasm.

The old man and his two teen lovers cuddled in bed, sweaty and exhausted from this one of a kind encounter while the other neighboring houses in the mountains continued to enjoy the power in their homes.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers
12