Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept her hands on Jane's plump inner thigh, her fingers squeezing in and out while feasting and slurping on that pussy. Her tongue on the clit, her tongue dragging down between plump lips swollen with blood and glistening with juices, and then probing her tongue deeply into Jane's pussy itself, feeling the smooth walls grip around her tongue. Her nose pressed hard into Jane's body, the tip banging against that big clit, twitching her head from side to side to add to the sensation.

She licked and suckled juice, savoring the taste. Letting the thick cream cover her tongue, filling the inside of her mouth, coating her taste buds in that sexual dessert. Licking now, feeling trickles of fluid, and slurping them into her mouth, swallowing hard and fast only to repeat. Jane's gasping breaths, fast and shallow, lots of moans and coos and cries.

"F-fuckkk M-marie I'm g-gonna c-cummmm!" Jane stammered.

Marie's response was to lick harder, and faster. A deep suckling on the vaginal entrance before sucking plump lips into her mouth, ending by pulling that big clit deeply into her mouth. She felt it then, Jane's two hands slam hard on her head, and a sudden yank as Jane pulled her mouth harder to her body. Marie swirled her tongue as fast as she could make it go, the large clitoris bouncing around under her touch, and then she was trapped, nearly entombed by a prison of hot thigh flesh as Jane screamed and slammed her thighs together.

The orgasm was a delight for Marie to experience. The strong muscular contractions mixed with heaves of breathing, great gulps to feed a body suddenly oxygen-starved. Trapped by those thick thighs was heavenly, as it kept her face secure against a pussy that was absolutely flooded with thick, creamy juice. Marie had to force a new angle of her head to lap up that juice, which led Jane to squeal and shudder under a subtle change to the pleasure. Marie was in the process of prying a hand out and thrust at least two fingers into Jane when she was suddenly shoved away hard.

"NO!" Jane moaned, panting as she pulled her body up into a fetal position curl and collapsed onto the couch. Her teeth chattered as she begged it: "T-t-t-too s-s-senstiv-v-ve!"

Marie got up on her knees, smiling and wiping away the remnants of Jane's big orgasm from her lips and chin. She felt a hot droplet of juice strike her tits and smiled, reaching down to smear Jane's juices over her breast. Her fingers were instantly slippery and the sensation pleased her to no end.

Finally, Jane sat up and weakly said "Oh my god," almost so soft that Marie could not hear it. Marie got up on the couch and sat next to Jane, draping her arm over her shoulder. Jane, in response, dropped her head against Marie, and the two sat there for several moments, while Jane recovered.

"I haven't cum yet," Marie reminded Jane as she could not stop from squirming on the couch.

"I know," Jane smiled. "And I need to taste you just as badly."

Marie pulled her arm away and turned, getting up on her hands and knees. Jane saw the movement, and turned, lying on her back and settling in under Marie's body. "Now," Jane said to Marie, and Marie dropped down.

As the waves of pleasure hammered Marie, all she could do was drop her head down and pant. Her legs and arms felt weak under the onslaught, because even though Jane was an amateur, she was instantly adept at it. Marie cried out, over and over, her body wracked by muscle spasms.

When the orgasm hit, it hit hard, leaving Marie to drop her face down into the couch so that she could give absolutely full voice to the scream that erupted with such force she felt her throat begin to ache immediately. Once the spasms ended, like Jane had done, Marie curled up and panted, trying to recover.

It took a while before Marie was able to sit up and then it was Jane's turn to cradle her friend to her body.

Marie turned her face up, and kissed Jane slowly. It was more akin to their first moments, slow and tender; both girls were clearly savoring the tastes that clung to their tongues, and now the mixing was slow and steady and pleasurable for them both. With the kiss broken, Marie smiled and brought her hand up to Jane's face. "I'm not done yet," she assured Jane.

"Me, neither," Jane replied simply.

It was nearly four in the morning when all the lights in the apartment flicked back to life. The air conditioner roared back to work, pumping the heat and humidity out of the air. The two women remained in slumber, given that their lights in the main living area had already been dimmed. They slept on, content in one another's arms, at least for the that night.

12