Candy Cane Addict

Story Info
Noel helps her roommate thoroughly enjoy her Christmas gift.
5.8k words
4.75
47k
92

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pluna
Pluna
205 Followers

"It's a boob cactus in a boob pot! Isn't that funny?" I reached out to take the little potted plant from Margo's outstretched hands. It was indeed pretty funny. The tall cactus was covered in bumps that did look remarkably like little boobs, and the artfully made ceramic pot sported a spectacular pair of tits to fit the theme.

"Oh my god, this is great!" I enthused, turning the pot around in my hands to admire all the little details. "Where did you even get this?"

"The cactus is from that nursery that I keep trying to get you to go to, and my friend Cece made the pot," she explained, watching me examine the plant with a smile.

"Thank you, I love it. It's hilarious," I said, leaning in to give her a hug. Margo and I have had a tradition of giving each other dumb, bawdy gag gifts every Christmas since we were roommates in college. Even though we had both graduated by now, we were still living together and the tradition was still going strong.

"I knew you would," she said with a warm smile that made my heart skip a beat. "Ok, my turn."

I carefully set the pot down on the coffee table while Margo wiggled in her seat, giddy with the anticipation of her present. A stab of nerves coursed through me as I picked up the box that held her gift, wondering if I was going too far. This probably wasn't a typical gift to receive from your roommate, but I had a good feeling that she was gonna get a kick out of it. Anyway, it was too late to back out now.

"Ooh, big box!" She said excitedly, taking it from me and giving it a little shake. It rattled slightly. Part of me wanted to grab the box right back and get rid of it so things wouldn't be weird between us if she didn't like it, but I figured that would also make things weird. She ripped off the newspaper wrapping and lifted the lid. Her face lit up with a slightly confused grin.

"Candy canes!" She exclaimed, pulling one out of the pile in the box. She unwrapped the tip and sucked on it, cheeks caving in and glossy pink lips pursing around it. I hoped to god she wouldn't notice the blush that was forming in my cheeks.

"I know they're your favorite Christmas candy, so I got you the biggest one I could find." She cocked her head and looked back in the box, digging deeper in the pile. Her eyes widened when she saw the huge, thick candy cane, and she lifted it out. When the silicone wobbled slightly in her grasp, her eyes widened even further, wider than I thought humanly possible. A burst of laughter escaped her lips, the forgotten candy cane in her mouth falling into her lap.

"Oh my god, is this a dildo?" she asked in between giggles, waving it up and down so the tip jiggled. A wave of relief washed over me, and I let out a breathless chuckle. Thank god she didn't think it was weird. Maybe it wasn't actually that weird, and my judgement was just clouded by the fact that I was hopelessly in love with her. No, it was a pretty weird gift, but so was a tit cactus.

"Yeah," I replied, watching her fingers play with the tip. I shifted slightly in my seat. "I saw it online and I knew I had to buy it for you since you're such a candy cane addict. Isn't it great?" She looked back up at me, her face cracking into a huge smile.

"Oh my god, it's so funny. I love it!" She suddenly leaned forward and threw her arms around me in a hug. I felt the dildo that was still in her hands bump against my back. "Thanks, Noel." I hugged her back, forcefully not thinking about the way her breasts were pressed against me.

"No problem, I'm glad you like it. I was worried that you'd be weirded out." She pulled away and examined the dildo again, occasionally slipping into another fit of giggles.

"Oh please, you know I'm not that sensitive." She jiggled it again, a big dumb grin on her face. "I think my maturity level is the real problem here."

"Well, I'm glad you've got something to keep you busy while I'm gone." She looked up at me, her wide brown eyes meeting mine, and I realized what I had just said.

"I mean- not like- you know, 'cause you were playing with it- not like that kind of playing with it... oh Jesus," I stammered, failing miserably at backpedaling. Her smile was small and secretive, and her cheeks were slightly pink. I knew my face must have been lobster-red. I decided to change the subject before I dug myself into a new Grand Canyon.

"Um, sorry we didn't get to give our gifts on Christmas, by the way." I was flying to our hometown to visit my family, but Margo still had work, so she wasn't coming. We had decided to exchange our gifts before I left so we could see each other's reactions (which I was starting to regret). "Are you sure you'll be ok while I'm gone?" She perked up, probably glad to change the subject, and waved the dildo dismissively.

"I'll be fine, really, I'm gonna be super busy the whole time. Miso, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about." Margo's cat Miso hopped up onto the couch as she said the words. The little black puffball curled up against Margo's leg and fixed her huge, lamp-like yellow eyes on me, not even breaking eye contact when Margo started petting her.

"Oh please, she only loves me for my hat." I shook my head back and forth, jiggling the pom-pom attached to my hat. Her eyes followed it with unnerving precision.

"You gotta stop wearing that hat in the house, it's too tempting." Miso wiggled her butt menacingly, so I stopped shaking my head.

"I'll stop wearing it when it stops being cold as fuck in here." Margo shrugged and started digging through the box of candy canes with the tip of the dildo.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," she said, letting Miso sniff the candy cane that had fallen into her lap. Now that the awkwardness between us was mostly gone, I decided it would be best to leave before I said something stupid again.

"I've gotta go pack for tomorrow. Thanks again for the cactus, I really love it." She looked up at me with a smile and then pointed the dildo at me like a gun.

"Thank you for mine, too! Merry Christmas, Noel."

"Merry Christmas to you too, Marg." I headed back to my bedroom, hoping she couldn't hear the hummingbird pace of my pounding heart.

The next morning was a blur of last-minute packing and stress. Margo tried to help as much as she could, but she had to leave for work pretty early. Even with all my inevitable delays, I made it to the airport with a couple hours to spare. I waited patiently at the gate, scrolling mindlessly on my phone and eating leftover candy canes that hadn't fit in the box I had given Margo. Ten minutes before we were supposed to board, they announced that the flight was canceled. Weather or some bullshit like that, who knows, I was too angry to listen. Planes were fully booked because of the holidays, so they couldn't get me another flight until after New Years. Guess I would be spending Christmas with Margo after all.

I called my parents on the Uber home and let them know I wouldn't make it, then consoled myself with the massive Toblerone I had bought at the airport. It worked a little bit, but I knew I needed destress for a couple hours before I could function again.

"Hello?" I called into the house when I walked through the door. No answer. Margo was probably still at work, but she would be coming home soon, so I'd just explain the situation then. I gave Miso some pats, trudged to my room, threw my suitcase unceremoniously into the corner, took off my pants, and flopped onto my bed. Music and video games seemed like the solution to my problems, so I popped on my headphones and cranked up the volume, then opened up my laptop. Time to block out reality for a little bit.

An hour (maybe two?) later, I decided I needed a snack. I rolled off my bed, stretched, then started lazily towards the kitchen. I was already feeling a lot better, and the prospect of spending Christmas with Margo was starting to excite me. Suddenly, I realized that she should've been home by now. Had I not heard her come in over the music? As I opened my mouth to call for her, a loud moan pierced the air. I abruptly snapped my mouth shut again and stopped walking. What the hell? I had stopped right before the door to Margo's bedroom, the door of which was slightly ajar. Another moan floated through the air, and now I was sure that it had come from her room. Was she really...

I leaned over and peeked through the crack in the door. Margo, gorgeous, sexy Margo, was lying on her bed, completely naked except for her thin cotton sleep shirt. Her legs were spread wide and bent slightly at the knees, giving me a perfect view of her pink, glistening pussy. One hand was holding her phone, and I could hear the faint moans of a lesbian porn playing on it. The other hand gripped the end of the candy cane dildo, sliding it in and out of her wet hole with tantalizing slowness.

Holy shit. I watched her gently fuck herself with the dildo for a minute, completely mesmerized. When I finally came back to my senses, I hopped backwards out of sight of the doorway, trying to breathe as quietly as possible. Oh my god. She must not have known I was in the house. Understandable, in her defense, since I should've been 30,000 feet in the air right now. What the hell was I supposed to do? I couldn't just ignore her and wait till she noticed me, that would freak her out. I could try to get dressed again and sneak back to the door to make it look like I had just come back, but if I made too much noise and she caught me, that would be even worse. I tried desperately to think of what I should do, but another moan filled my ears, making it a lot harder to concentrate. Another one followed almost immediately after, this one a little higher, closer to a whimper. I couldn't help it, I had to peek again. Her eyes were closed now, her head resting on the pillow next to where her phone now lay, which was still emitting groans and screams of pleasure. She had pulled her t-shirt up so her gorgeous tits were on full display. The hand that had been holding her phone was now roughly massaging her boob and tugging on the hard nipple. She was fucking herself a little faster now, but not by much. I watched her slide the thick rod deeper and deeper into her pussy until it reached the curve of the top of the cane. She wiggled the dildo back and forth inside her a little bit, rubbing the curved end against her clit. She arched her back slightly, another groan escaping her lips.

My hand wandered dangerously close to the waistband of my panties. This was the absolute hottest thing I had ever seen, and it was taking all of my willpower not to touch myself as I watched it happening. Some logical part of my brain knew what a creep I was being, and was making a very good case for why I should stop watching her and leave immediately. The only problem was that I couldn't hear it over the screaming horniness that was overwhelming the rest of my mind. The hand that was groping her boobs suddenly came up to her mouth, a few fingers disappearing behind her glossy lips. She sucked for a moment, and then she reached the hand down and used it to massage her clit. Her hips bucked at the added stimulation and she quickened the pace of her thrusting. A continuous stream of moans, gasps, and expletives now threatened to drown out the same sounds that were coming from her phone.

Ok, now that wasn't fair. My resolve crumbled, and a tsunami of lust filled the void it left. I hid myself behind the door so that I could still see her and stuck my hand down the front of my panties. I stroked my already soaking wet pussy, running my fingers slowly through the slick folds and stopping occasionally to dip into my aching hole. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I still kept doing it all the same. The fact that I had given her that dildo, the dildo that she was fucking herself so beautifully with, that she was shoving deep and hard into her gorgeous pussy over and over again, was making me go crazy. I rubbed furious circles around my clit as I watched, failing to pace myself. I tried to regulate my breathing as much as I possibly could, because I knew that if I made too much noise, she would catch me. A soft thudding noise happened somewhere behind me. I whipped my head around, but it had just been Miso hopping up onto the window sill. I vaguely registered that the cat could be a problem if she decided to meow, but I wasn't thinking very clearly at that point. I turned back to Margo, afraid to miss any part of this perfect show. She was going much faster now, ramming the dildo into her hole in rhythm with her bucking hips. I could feel my knees starting to buckle as I kept my fingers intensely focused on my clit. Almost there, I was starting to-

"Noel," I heard her say, and I froze. Holy fuck, she caught me. I sat there in horrified shock, waiting for the fallout. It never came.

"Oh god, Noel," she said again in between moans.

What the fuck?

I peeked back around the door again. She was in the exact same position and she was still vehemently fucking herself, which did not seem indicative of her awareness of my presence. Had she not seen me? Was she just... thinking about me?

I watched dumbly as my adrenaline subsided, unable to do anything but stare and process what I had just heard. I was so preoccupied that I didn't notice any of the warning signs: the low, rumbling meow, the small scrape of fur on wood, the following lack of any sound. Suddenly, all hell broke loose.

Miso launched herself at my head, going after the pom pom on the damn hat I was still wearing. Luckily it protected my scalp from her claws, but the ones on her back feet sank into my shoulders as she scrambled up my back. I let out a strangled cry of pain and shock and reflexively tried to shake her off, hearing a yelp of surprise and shuffling sounds from Margo's bedroom. Miso hopped lightly off of me and scampered down the hall, taking my hat with her, and I lost my balance. I was falling, falling, unable to try to catch myself because one hand was still tangled in my underwear. I hit the carpet with a loud thud, right in front of the open doorway.

Shit. Shit shit shit. Time had stopped, hopefully, because everything was now eerily silent. Just in case it hadn't though, I wrenched my hand free and struggled into a sitting position. Margo's eyes, this time definitely wide as humanly possible, were fixed on me. Her mouth was open, and one hand held up her bed sheet while the other hid behind it, presumably holding the dildo. Silence.

"Surprise," I said weakly, no other english words coming to mind. Idiot.

"So you're... home," she said very slowly. I was indeed. Not a very warm welcome, but much better than I was expecting under the circumstances.

"Flight got canceled," I said lamely. She nodded. I nodded. We kept nodding for a little bit. Where was I supposed to go from here?

"I'm sorry- I shouldn't have- I wasn't-" I stammered, unable to miraculously find the end of the sentence like I had hoped I might. I stood up.

"I'll just... go." I turned around to go back to my room, or maybe jump out the window, but I wasn't fast enough.

"Wait!" she called, and I stopped. I was on pins and needles, waiting for her justified explosion and my subsequent ass-chewing that was bound to come at any second.

"Did you... I mean, how much did you hear?" She asked tentatively. This was almost worse than her yelling at me.

"Oh I just- not even that much, I was like... it really wasn't..." I trailed off. The real answer was way too much, or maybe just enough. She chewed her lip, avoiding my gaze.

"Were you... watching me?" Here was the impossible problem that I had about five seconds to solve: was I the bigger asshole if I lied or if I told the truth? She obviously knew the answer to her question; there wasn't a wide variety of circumstances that led to someone falling over with their hand down their pants. My heart sank as I realized what I had to do.

I nodded very slowly, looking anywhere but at her. More silence. I finally looked at her, checking that she hadn't spontaneously died of rage. To my utter bewilderment, there was a tiny smile on her face. This was absolutely not going the way I thought it would.

"You like to watch, huh? I wouldn't have pegged you as the type," she teased. Her words gave me mental whiplash. I must have heard her wrong, right? I couldn't argue that it didn't fit the context, though.

"I didn't think you'd be the type to moan your roommates name while you masturbated either." My voice blurted with no permission from my mind. Oh my god. Her eyes widened again and her cheeks flushed. Why did I say that what the fuck what is wrong with me where did that even come from holy fuck I'm gonna-

"Ok," she started, shaking her head with a nervous laugh. "I know what that sounded like, but I actually wasn't moaning your name, thank you very much. It's Christmas... as you know. And Noel is the... essence of Christmas. So I was just, um... appreciating Christmas. It was just a coincidence."

"That was some vigorous appreciation." I replied without thinking. The red in her cheeks deepened. She had every right and reason to be mad at me, so I wasn't about to let her dismiss the only bit of leverage I had. I walked into her room, her eyes following me closely.

"I take my headphones out and hear you moaning my name, what would you have done?" Ok, not entirely true, and not a great argument either. A sane, non-creepy person would've... I don't know what they would've done, since I'm obviously not a sane, non-creepy person, but they probably wouldn't have started masturbating with her.

"Well, I didn't... I mean, I had no idea you were home!" She shot back. A wave of guilt washed over me. I sat down hard on her bed.

"I know, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me-" she patted my back with the hand that was holding her bed sheet.

"No, don't worry about it, it's ok," she soothed. "Remember that time I came home from work early while you were in the shower and scared the shit out of you? Now we're even!" I chuckled and looked back at her.

"I don't know if that was really on the same level, but thank you." She smiled, and I had to look away

"Are you sure you're not mad at me for... watching you?"

"Well no, I thought- actually, nevermind." Now she was the one looking embarrassed.

"What? What were you gonna say?"

"No it's- I shouldn't have said anything."

"Oh come on, you can't do that to me! You can tell me, it's fine, I won't laugh." She chewed on her lip nervously. Then she shrugged, more to herself than to me.

"I thought it was kind of hot."

"... Oh." I definitely wasn't laughing. Images of what I had just witnessed were tugging at the corners of my mind, as well as some new, fictional images where I was much more involved.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked suddenly.

"Uh, sure, go ahead."

"Were you... were you touching yourself while you watched me?" This conversation had officially gone off the rails. I considered lying, but the look in her eyes gave me a little shot of courage. It was expectant, maybe a little hopeful, and... aroused? I tried to answer, but my voice didn't want to work. She kept going, her confidence building.

"Were you touching your clit while you watched me fuck myself?" There was definitely no denying the lust in her expression now, as well as the growing excitement. I realized I was starting to feel those things that I saw in her eyes too. I scooted a little closer to her on the bed.

"If I answer, will you answer a question of mine?" She nodded eagerly.

"Ok, then yes, that's exactly what I was doing," I said, shocking myself with my own words, but I couldn't stop myself. I was falling again, and this time there wasn't any ground to stop me.

"There's your answer, now it's my turn. What were you thinking about when you moaned my name?" Her breath hitched, but our eyes stayed locked together. She shifted slightly under the sheet.

Pluna
Pluna
205 Followers
12