Blackpink's Pink Pt. 01: Jisoo

Story Info
Aurora meets Jisoo from Blackpink.
2.4k words
4.26
9.4k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

***Thank you to annag98 for all her help editing this story***

BLACKPINK'S PINK PART I: JISOO

Aurora Calhoun walked along the deck of the cruise ship she was on. It was a lovely day. The sun was out, and it was quite hot, but a cool ocean breeze made it bearable. She was on a fourteen night Caribbean cruise. They were heading south west towards Grand Cayman. Aurora, her father and step-mother had taken a plane to Fort Lauderdale from where the ship was due to depart. She was not happy to be there. Her father, Hoyt, was the owner and CEO of Calhoun Beef, the largest beef producer and distributor for the United States and Canada. She was on this cruise with her father and Kimberly, his new bimbo wife of five months. Kimberly was twenty years his junior.

Aurora's mother had passed away two years previously from liver cancer. Aurora was intensely upset that her father had found somebody so quickly in the aftermath of the devastation of her mother's death. Two years may seem like a long time to some people but Aurora was still grieving. What was even worse was that her new 'step-mother' was far too young for him. Aurora was sure she had latched on to her father for the money. She tried to tell him about her feelings but it always fell on deaf ears. Aurora was an only child, and she liked it that way, she didn't want a baby brother or sister. She deeply hoped and prayed that her father and Kimberly weren't trying.

She was thankful that her father had got her her own cabin as it was clear Aurora and Kimberly did not get along. She made Aurora sick to her stomach. She felt somewhat humiliated that her new step-mother was only ten years older than she was. For fuck's sake, she could be her older sister!

She was excited when her father mentioned a cruise. She thought there would be some opportunities for father-daughter bonding time, just the two of them. Her father was busy with his job and she was busy with school so they rarely had time where it was just the two of them.

But her high hit rock bottom when he mentioned Kimberly would be joining them.

At first, after she heard that, she considered refusing to go on the cruise altogether, but her native Texas had become too boring and routine for her. She would be incredibly isolated and lonely by herself.

Her father's company owned lots of farms all over North America, which meant that he had to travel a lot. She had grown up on, and they still lived on, a large ranch.

That was not Aurora's style.

She preferred more of the city life, which is why she loved to go away to college. In the summers she always went home to see her father. She wanted to take over her father's business and do it proud so she majored in agricultural economics and business at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. She was going into her senior year in the coming Fall. It was July and she was on summer vacation now. Her father knew she was unhappy and encouraged her to get involved in the many activities they had on board the ship but she was too depressed to be excited about that.

'This sucks' she thought while looking out on the ocean.

She looked at her watch and, for some reason, said out loud to nobody in particular, 'Three pm. Perfect."

She headed to one of the many bars on-board. She needed a drink. When she entered she was relieved to see it wasn't too busy. She didn't like large crowds.

She sat on a stool at the bar. The bartender smiled, walked up to her and asked, "What may I get you, miss?"

"A screwdriver please."

The barman smiled and said, "Of course, miss. Do you have some photo ID?"

Aurora sighed. She was often thought of as being underage. She reached into her Prada wallet bag to take out her driver's license that showed her true age of twenty-one. The bartender checked her license and proceeded to mix her drink.

To her left, Aurora noticed that there was a girl sitting on the next stool over. She had a clear drink, it looked like water with a slice of lemon bobbing in it. She was clearly of Asian descent and was swiping on her cell phone. Aurora took little to no notice until the woman's hand swiped again and knocked her glass over which caused it to shatter on the bar floor and the clear liquid ran all over Aurora's orange tank top, black denim mini skirt and, finally, onto her bare legs.

"Oh my no, I'm so sorry"

Aurora could tell English was not her first language. She had pronounced the 'r' in 'sorry' like a 'w'. She just hoped that it was just water in her glass

"Really, it's fine," Aurora replied while she dabbed at herself with napkins.

"Water, no stain, water," the Asian girl told her, obviously shaken and embarrassed.

Aurora was thankful that it was only water and that it would dry leaving no stain.

"I pay, for clean, how much?" the Asian girl said as she took out her wallet.

Aurora immediately felt guilty. She placed her hand over the girl's pocketbook and said, "Really it's fine, it's just water."

"But all wet, feel so bad."

Aurora looked at her, noticing how her long, black hair shone in the sunlight that streamed through the bar windows, how her black eyes seemed to sparkle, and her lips... they were a perfect oxbow, with a cute shade of pink lipstick. Aurora thought for a moment about how delicious it would be to kiss those lips.

"My name is Aurora," she told her as she looked into her eyes.

She could still see that she felt bad about spilling her drink.

The bartender came around from the bar and started sweeping up the broken glass on the floor.

"That's fine, be careful. Are either of you cut?" he asked.

"No, I think we're both fine," Aurora said, looking herself over.

Jisoo looked back at Aurora and met her gaze. "Jisoo," she said softly. "'Kim Jisoo, just call Jisoo."

Aurora found her slight speech imperfection adorable. It sounded sweet and innocent. Her own accent wasn't perfect either. Being from the south she had a twang to her voice and was sometimes teased by students in her university up north.

"I should probably go and change." Aurora said as she got up from her stool.

"Can I help?" Jisoo replied, getting up from her stool as well. "I so sorry."

Aurora smiled at her concern. She had never been with a woman before. She definitely wanted to experience it, even if it was only one time. She decided that, at this moment, in this place, perhaps now was the time.

"Come with me Jisoo," Aurora said, taking out a ten dollar bill and leaving it on the bar for her drink. She then took Jisoo's hand and led her out onto the deck in the bright sunshine.

Aurora led Jisoo along the decks to her spacious cabin then closed and locked the door behind her. She took off her tank top and skirt and hung them to dry off and air out. That left Aurora in a black bra and pantie set. Jisoo gasped in adoration of her figure. Aurora's twenty-one year old body was tight and toned, her abdomen had muscle to it but no six pack. She kept up in the gym, and when she was younger she had helped out her father on his farm, which also helped build muscle.

Aurora turned and looked at Jisoo, who shyly looked away.

"I'm sorry Jisoo. Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"I .. I dohno," she stammered. "In Korea, we change, private."

Aurora smiled and walked closer to Jisoo and pulled out the scrunchie that held her tight ponytail. She shook her dirty blonde hair out and it fell free and perfectly framed her face. She was a little taller than Jisoo and, as she stopped inches from her, Jisoo looked up.

Aurora wasn't sure what to expect, or how Jisoo would react, but she was so taken with this beautiful woman that she lost all her inhibitions for a moment. She slowly leaned in and softly kissed Jisoo.

"Mmmmmm," Jisoo moaned on Aurora's lips.

Aurora thought Jisoo might push her away but was relieved that she didn't. She returned the kiss with passion.

Aurora unbuttoned Jisoo's black and white pattern blouse, then it fell off her and pooled on the floor. She reached back and undid her own bra, freeing her ample breasts and let it fall to the ground. Without thinking Jisoo reached up and stroked her fingers over Aurora's nipples.

They gave each other an open mouthed kiss, their tongues entwined. Aurora reached behind Jisoo and undid her bra letting it fall, freeing her pert, small breasts. As they continued their kiss they lost contact for a moment as Jisoo undid and lowered her pants and panties in one motion. Aurora saw that she was untrimmed, black and wispy. Following her lead she lowered her panties and showed her neatly trimmed, blonde landing strip.

Aurora could sense Jisoo was a little nervous and shy. She was too, but tried not to show it. She wanted Jisoo to feel safe and comfortable, not scare her. This would be her first time with a woman, and judging by Jisoo's reactions, this must be hers too.

She led Jisoo over to the bed and sat next to her. They kissed deeply. Aurora could feel Jisoo's body as it gently pressed into her.

Jisoo's breathing became sharper and faster, her most deeply suppressed fantasy was coming true. She had had a crush on her fellow Blackpink group members for the longest time and she had always wondered what it was like to be with another woman.

Aurora's mouth gently took in Jisoo's right nipple and sucked lightly, she flicked it with her tongue and nipped it with her teeth. With her right hand she softly pinched and tugged her left nipple. Jisoo's nipples hardened almost instantly.

"Sesang-e, wau," she groaned.

Aurora had no idea what she was saying but could tell by her tone that she was enjoying it.

She moved to her other nipple and did the same, sucking and nipping it with her teeth. Aurora kissed her way down Jisoo's body and over her flat, firm stomach to her pussy and lightly blew on it causing Jisoo to squirm.

"Eo geulae," she whimpered.

Aurora's mouth clamped down hard on Jisoo's pussy. When she came up for air her fingers flicked Jisoo's clit, then she flicked it with her tongue. She sucked hard and then moved her tongue down, entering Jisoo's pussy and pushing it as deep as it would go. Her taste was exquisite, it had a sweetness and a delicious tang to it. Aurora couldn't get enough. Jisoo's eyes were shut tight and her head was moving from side to side

Jisoo uttered more Korean words. Again Aurora had no idea what Jisoo was saying, but she kept at it and squeezed Jisoo's breasts harder, sucking more deeply and swallowing the sweet juices that were flowing from her pussy. Aurora slowly pushed two fingers in Jisoo, which was a tight fit, and slid them slowly in and out.

"Ahhhhhhh," Jisoo cried out.

Jisoo's hands went to Aurora's blonde hair, gripping it tightly, and she started to push and grind her pussy on Aurora's mouth and fingers. Aurora knew she wasn't going to last much longer and doubled her efforts on her pussy.

Jisoo's hands let go of Aurora's hair and smacked down on the mattress, her body shone from sweat as her body convulsed and shook.

She let go a torrent of juices. Her nectar spurted out from her pussy into Aurora's open mouth and all over her face. Aurora slid back up Jisoo's body to face her and smiled down, her face glistening. She leaned in and kissed Jisoo passionately. Jisoo moaned once more on her lips.

Smiling down at her, Aurora then moved herself up and placed her legs on both sides of Jisoo's head, lowered her pussy and started to grind on Jisoo's mouth. Aurora felt her tongue enter her and explore her pussy. She threw her head back in ecstasy as her hair cascaded down her back. Her hands gripped the headboard tightly and she ground down harder on Jisoo.

"Oh yes Jisoo, yes that's it baby, right there," Aurora cooed.

Jisoo's hands wrapped around and gripped Aurora's thighs and held her tightly to her mouth. She was in heaven. Her greatest fantasy was coming true.

Images flashed through Jisoo's mind, from Aurora, to her bandmates: Jennie, Rosé and Lisa.

Aurora felt herself getting close.

"Oh my gosh Jisoo yes, yes. You're going to make me gush baby. Eat me, more, more, more. Stick that tongue in deeper, yes make me cum for you. Oh yes here it comes."

Then it hit.

Aurora's legs trembled and her toes curled in. Her thick juices seeped from her pussy into Jisoo's waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," Jisoo hummed on Aurora's pussy savoring the taste of her juices. Aurora felt the vibration all through her. Inside and outside. Her clit throbbing, feeling the explosion right on the edge.

Aurora came down from her orgasm and finally laid down next to Jisoo. The sweat on their bodies glistened in the sunlight from the cabin's porthole.

"Oh my Awowa," Jisoo began. "Never ever, have I been with woman."

Aurora ran her hand down Jisoo's cheek. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, Jisoo."

"Oh I did so, very, very much."

Right then there was a loud pounding on the cabin door. Aurora and Jisoo both sat up on the bed frightened.

"Aurora are you in there?" her father's voice called out.

"Shit, it's my father."

Aurora got out of the bed and held some covers around her while Jisoo covered herself with the remaining covers, hiding. She opened the door just slightly.

"What is it?" she said, glaring at her father.

"Where are your clothes, young lady?"

"I was sleeping, what is it?" she answered, annoyed.

"Dinner in forty-five minutes, meet Kimberly and me outside the dining room."

"Ugh," Aurora replied. "Fine."

Her father left and she closed the door.

She whispered, "All clear Jisoo."

Jisoo got out from under her covers and smiled up at Aurora.