All Comments on 'Blacksmith'

by nancygibson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great and then...

I really liked it, you built such personality and interest into the story, drawing out the characters and the co-worker friendship they drew from, then they step it up and then...nothing. There isn't even a sentence about what work tomorrow would be like. It's like when you listen to a song on the radio and they cut into the end of it too fast to switch to commercial...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
talented

loved it. You are a very talented writer. Brilliant description of the work environment, i could imagine being there. Cant believe you dont have more comments. You should write a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH MY GOD

i never thought i would ever get to read a piece of well written, well thought out work ever in my life...i loved it and all the descriptions were very provocative in so many ways...you left me wanting more...pls write more.

AstraFiliaAstraFiliaover 13 years ago
Please write a sequel!

Please consider writing a sequel about the next day!

That was fantastic, could almost feel what it was like to be in the forge.

(I once had a crush on a guy who did a little smithing in his spare time, and he was also an archer, he had the most amazing upper arms.)

Please will you write a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous