Blacksmith's Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
How the house maid became the blacksmith's slut...
2.9k words
4.24
13.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in modern day rural America... A small village, not even a town. Where a blacksmith uses a house maid, a woman who was not even yet a wife as he would a fuck toy bought off the internet...

The ringing wouldn't let up... The constant *ring ring ring* of his hammer hitting hot steel on the anvil. He worked tirelessly on a set of chains for a project he was making. The customer was a regular. One he had made various other items for. A knife here and there. A camping set now and again. These items were nothing out of the ordinary. This set however was slightly different. A set of cuffs and a two 6 inch length's of chain. This would be an interesting project he reasoned. His brow furrowed, while he set yet another forge weld. One that would test his abilities. One that would push his skill set to new bounds.

Nothing about the project was all that difficult, some drawing out of square bar here, some forge welds there. He knew all the mechanics of the project, and yet his mind wouldn't rest. He needed a test subject for the final part. For the cuffs...

He had never made locking cuffs before, hell he had never made cuffs before. Most of his custom came from people who just wanted rustic blades made up for them. A fancy bowie knife he considered a change from the norm. However this customer, this one sole person, always made, special, orders. Orders that seemed different and he grew to love what this customer represented and he always gave them a discount because he appreciated the change from the norm.

He worked tirelessly, every hour his arm growing tired and sore. Not sure what to think *ring ring ring* the heat causing him to drip sweat from every pore *ring ring ring* and finally he had gotten to the final stage. Where he would need a volunteer not afraid of the heat, or the pain, that would come. Who would be up for such a challenge he wondered, who could stand the heat. He smiled and walked inside to break for the evening. After a hot bath and cup of coffee he made a small post...

"Wanted, small figured woman for pain and pleasure." He figured this would get him somewhere, even if he had to explain it 100 times. He awoke to probably 50 spam messages from people trying to steal his information, his credit card and the like and eventually he found one woman that seemed like she may be a fit.

"They say Craigslist is dead..." he laughed and sent the following email.

"If you are interested you need to understand what you are about to go through. I will not stop. I will not accept no for an answer. What you are volunteering for will leave you wanting. I will not be pleasuring you in the typical sense. If you can accept that then I will entertain your message."

He went back to work, taking on yet another mundane project.

She was small figured, maybe 120 pounds on a good day. Though usually much less. Her frame not that of a wholesome full figured woman but a woman who worked for a living. She was slender but had just enough breast and butt to be attractive. Her eyes were piercing and shrewd. She knew at the end of the day this man would bring her pleasure. She wrote a short message back... "When and where."

Those 3 words...

"You will arrive at my shop at this time tomorrow morning, if you are going to be late do not come at all. This task will require discipline, as well as the ability to relinquish all control to me. I will not cause you lasting pain, but this task must be done fast and without reservation. In 2 words you must become the "Blacksmith's Slut"

That evening ended as most did for him. He washed off, made himself a meal, and went to bed. As he got up the next morning he was surprised by a new sight in his driveway, a pickup truck that was not there the night before. He smiled and wondered if one of the neighbor kids had gotten it as a gift for doing well in school. However when he walked to his shop he saw a woman standing there. Slight of figure but not afraid.

"Good morning ma'am, may I help you?" She smiled and said, "Yessir, I'm here to be the blacksmith's slut..." His eyes widened and heart began to race. He hadn't actually expected her to show up. He wasn't sure of what to do next other than prepare the materials for the day and look her over.

He took stock of her and smiled at what he saw. Realizing she would be the perfect fit for the customer ordering the cuffs. He messaged his client telling them they would have their order at the end of the day.

"Today will be hell for you hun, what's your name?"

"Contessa... You may call me Tessa or Tess for short though sir, and what do I call you?"

"For today you may call me what you like, if you make it past today you call me sir or daddy..." He knew she wouldn't make it past today... No one could make it past what he was going to put her through, but he would take care of her at the end. She would receive first aid for any injuries she may sustain while helping him. She would receive help for any hurts that she underwent. He would make sure she left as unscathed as possible. This was still going to hurt though. As sadistic as he was he knew that it had to happen though. The project had to be perfect.

The hammer rang *ring ring ring* she never whimpered *ring ring ring* even though the steel was a dull red, she stayed perfectly still for every measurement, for every heat, for every hammer blow she did exactly has he told her to. Even down to twisting her arms to different positions so that he could get his eyes on the piece. She was the perfect little obedient slut. And yet she wasn't... She was dressed in jeans, a tshirt, and boots, he took note of the clothing he would likely have to replace if a stray spark caught her clothing on fire as was often the case in his shop. As the day drew to a close he smiled at himself thinking of the progress he made. Then looked over his assistant. She hadn't moved. Not an inch. No dirt had budged under her feet that day. Her boots had been covered in scale from the repeated heats from the forge. He felt terrible. This woman, who couldn't possibly be used to this heat, had stood under it all day.

"Let's get you inside and look at those wrists..." He said in a low voice. She followed him with not a single word. She allowed him to look over the red, raw, burned skin, not quite blistered but not far from it. She had to have been in immense pain.

He rubbed aloe vera on her wrist and told her to take the next day off. That she need not return tomorrow as the project was nearly done and her wrists were no longer needed. If she had any further questions she could call on him and he would help her get through the next few days of pain...

Upon waking up that next day, he made himself a pot of coffee. He read his emails and printed off a shipping label for the cuffs, he knew they would be done today and all that was needed was to ship them when he went to town for lunch. As he stepped outside he noticed the same pickup truck. However this time she was seated on his porch step.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't want to not be here today... Yesterday was more than I had hoped for."

His eyes widened, what kind of woman was this that enjoyed the pain like that.

"I'm sorry?" he replied, "Did you..."

"Yes, sir, I want to stay and help."

"Okay then, do you know how to ship and package products?" He asked his mind racing, he had to give her something to do until he could figure out what to do with this new found information... What was this about to become he wondered?

If he only knew...

As she finished up shipping his products out for the day, he finished up the work in the shop. When he was breaking for lunch he noticed her truck in the drive yet again. Perhaps she needed more money for the shipping he thought to himself.

"I'm sorry sir, but you forgot to print a shipping label for this package." She smiled and handed the cuffs and chain to him. She wondered if secretly this was hers to be used between them.

That day she was dressed a bit less than the day before her shirt rode up her belly. Exposing just enough to peak his curiosity. Her pants tighter than they were the day before as well. And her boots replaced with heels, not super high but not exactly small either. Her tits seemed fuller, and her ass as well.

"Ah, those are to be picked up by the customer today. Why don't you come inside and lay those on the counter. We'll get some food and look at your wrists again." When was that damn client going to show up he kept wondering. They weren't usually late nor was the driver they sent. He went in and began his daily ritual of making himself a small lunch, a sandwich and a soft drink usually a coke. As he busied himself in the kitchen she asked for some more Aloe, he stopped and smiled.

"Of course my dear, I had forgotten I'm sorry..." As he walked to the fridge he saw her fidget with her wrist, if possible they looked worse than the previous day. The redness was looking terribly dry and he noticed that she was slightly grimacing.

He rubbed the aloe in gently. Taking time to be gentle while also covering every inch of burned skin in aloe. He watched her rub her hands afterwards, wondering if she was trying to feel his hands in her own.

"I have a bit more to do in shop today if you'd like you can come out and join me or you can hang out in the house. I don't mind either way, at some point the client who ordered those cuffs should be out to pick them up."

As he headed out the door he looked back to see his new found follower right on his heels. She seemed to have no other direction than where he led. As he went to the shop he decided then and there to put her to work. When he reached the forge he handed her a pair of soft cotton and leather gloves.

"Put the cotton gloves on first, then the leather, they will protect those burns and your hands." He grumbled to her, watching her do exactly as he said.

"When I tell you to do something, do it exactly as I say or you could get hurt..."

"Yes sir, I'll do it."

The rest of the day was uneventful, she held hot steel for him as he hammered, turning when he told her to, returning said stock to the fire when he said so. The day turned to evening and he went back to the house.

Where was that damned client... he wondered. He offered Tessa some more Aloe, and asked her what she was doing for the rest of the evening. Offering to let her clean up and rest there for the night.

"I'll gladly take you up on the offer of a shower, sir, but is it appropriate for a blacksmith's slut to stay in the same house?"

His arousal hit highs he hadn't known in years, without even knowing it she had awoken that part of him. The part that waited, patiently for a pretty little slut waiting to be used...

"You can stay, and if you do it will be in my bed, and you will be used." He said, his eyes intense. "Or you may go, and if you do, I would understand." As he said the words he knew she would leave.

"I'll stay, sir"

He directed her to the shower and went to his room to collect his thoughts, this couldn't be happening. He cleared off some space on the other side of the bed, the spot that he kept the clothes he would wear the next day and the pillow that hadn't been used by anyone aside from his spare baseball cap. He went about his business until he heard the water stop.

"Sir, do you have a towel?" He heard from down the hall. Damn... I don't know that I do.

As he scrambled to find a towel for this woman who had seemingly wrecked his existence for the night. He heard her yet again, "Sir?"

"One minute, I'm coming." he yelled down the hall, after finding what might be the only presentable towel in his home. He brought it down to the door of the bathroom and laid it across the handle. "It's on the handle. You may come out when ready." He went to the master bath and began his cleanup for the night. He washed quickly without thinking about this woman, the one who would shortly be sharing his bed with him. As he washed he heard a soft voice.

"Sir, do you need me to help? I can wash your back if you need." Her voice broke his thoughts. He could feel his member stiffening, the self control he prided himself on waning.

"That would be wonderful, Tess... There's a rag on the counter." As he washed his front he felt the cool rag with soap touch his back and he knew this woman wasn't playing games. She wanted to please him. She wanted to make him happy in every aspect. Not just in the shop, not just in his bed. He could feel the need she had to please him. As the water was turned off he turned to face her. He stepped out and she set to work drying him with the towel that she herself had used. He could smell the soap from the guest bath. He could smell her hair. She had washed every inch of herself for him. And as she dried him off his eyes closed in pleasure, and he felt that warm sensation upon his throbbing member. He looked down to see her on her knees in front of him, blowing him, slowly taking her time to work every inch of his hard shaft. As her head bobbed beneath him his hands went to the back of her head. Gently pushing her down further. Making her gag. She looked up, and pulling her head off his throbbing cock for only the briefest moment whispered, "Is that what daddy wants? For me to gag on his dick?" He could feel his pulse throbbing in his dick... Without a word she went back to sucking him, alternating between deep and shallow sucking. Working every inch of him into her mouth.

This continued for a few moments before he pulled her up to face him. He hadn't noticed the smile before but he saw it now.

"What is it Tessa?" He asked, wondering what she could have been smiling about.

"I want to test my order out daddy..." She said lowering her head and holding out her hands, giving him the cuffs and chains he had forged...

"What do you mean your order?" He couldn't understand...

"Please sir, I ordered these so you could use them on me. Test them on me daddy." She said. Finally revealing who she was fully. The mystery client who always picked up and paid with a prepaid card. The mystery client who always kept him interested with more and more difficult tasks.

"You??? But.."

"Yes daddy, now please, use your slut. Use me like you have these past two days. My pussy is begging for it." She was begging to be chained, fucked and used. He wasn't ready for this. He picked her up off his bathroom floor and carried her to the bed. As he chained her wrists and ankles together he noticed how it left her bent over perfectly, ass up, face down to the bed. He slid his throbbing cock into her mound. Slowly pressing into and out of her. Feeling every inch of her body begging to be used. His rough hands holding her hips in place as he drove his cock home deep inside her. He continued forcing his member deep inside her wet twat until they both came in a frenzy. Her body trembling and his soaked in sweat. They lay there together in a heap on the bed. As he reached to undo the chains she panted, "Leave them on sir, I don't want to take them off tonight..."

He softly whispered back, "As you wish baby girl, as you wish." As he laid back he wasn't aware just yet, but his life was about to take a tremendous turn.