Blackstone - The Spice Queen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blackstone..."

He turned to see the Spice Queen standing behind him. Haze was behind her.

She stood and the armored man was reminded of the woman's allure. Where the Gray Lady was curvaceous and buxom, Cassia was built sleeker with bountiful breasts but not as tremendous as Iana's. However, Cassia's backside was pronounced and when she turned it was hard not to stare at her peach-shaped rear.

Cassia's hair crowned her face like a lion's mane. She had large almond eyes, a small nose and full lips.

With a large wound on her side along with several other injuries, the Spice Queen lost consciousness and collapsed. Haze fluttered quickly to catch her before she touched the charnel battlefield.

Blackstone looked on with burning eyes.

###

Cassia the Spice Queen was under the care of Omani physicians. They used a blend of nanotechnology and crystal magic to repair her internal injuries. Her large black cat-creature, Hex, had not left her side.

Outside in a waiting area, Blackstone stood watching out an observation window.

The blue dome force field of Omani, the fabled defense of the Spice Queen's land flickered with fiery impacts. They were rhythmic and each carried a shrieking noise with each eruption.

The fae guard walked up behind Blackstone.

"What are those flashes?" Haze asked.

"Phoenixes," the warrior answered. "Earlier it was a collection of giants. Each struck with fervor but the force fields blunted each attack."

"Why are they coming?"

"A good question," Blackstone answered further. "The giants did nothing but roar. The phoenixes, before they crash to a fiery death, are shrieking out about "the Call."'

Haze went to speak and then stopped with a raised eyebrow. "You speak phoenix?"

"When I need to."

Haze turned and paced. His wings fluttered with each anxious thought. He had run several inspections on the Spice Queen's army. They were battered and their number of wounded nearly outweighed the amount that could still fight; not to mention the dead.

Haze stopped and looked at the horned man.

"You are familiar with these beings? These creatures from beyond the stars?"

Blackstone nodded. "Yes. Their name is unimportant to me so I have never learned it. They are invaders, intergalactic locust that move from planet to planet pillaging and thieving. I know they function in a near hive-mind capacity and carry much of their battle data within their suits of armor. Unfortunately, their armor and instruments self-destruct quickly after death."

The fairy paced and hovered.

"The giant Clobag," Blackstone continued, "He spoke of answering a call for reinforcements. Yet from your reaction, you did not call him."

"I did not."

"That is...odd. I also do not see how the fabled shields of Omani fell. From my times in Kymera, I have seen Omani withstand the barrage of the Gray Lady's clone army and Elizabeth Night's vibro-cannons. Yet still, the shields held. But today, they did not."

The fae took a near defiant stance. "They did not fall."

Blackstone shifted his footing so he towered over the winged guard. "If that were the case, your invasion would never have happened."

A guard entered the waiting area where the fairy and the warrior conversed.

"The lady will see you now."

###

The recovery area hummed with crystals. Hex purred in the corner not far from his mistress. The Spice Queen lie on a hovering bed, recovering as did her land and people outside.

The fae hovered over and knelt by his queen.

"My lady, I live to serve," Haze said softly.

She opened her large eyes and sat up. Her gown did little to cover her tight body and obvious nipples.

Blackstone stood back from the queen and her charge.

She smiled and blinked slowly.

"Haze," Cassia began. "Thank you for bringing this warrior to our aid. Please wait in your quarters. I would speak with Blackstone alone."

The fairy nodded and bowed as he exited the room. He gave the horned man a green-eyed glare upon exit.

Cassia leaned back onto her resting bed.

"He is strong," the Spice Queen began. "And noble. An excellent guard for my court."

"And if he stays a guard in your court, he will not remain either."

The Spice Queen narrowed her eyes. Her exotic looks were not lost on the warrior. "You know what the MFC is?"

He nodded.

"You know what it is fabled to do?"

The warrior repeated the gesture.

"And yet you do not crave it?" the woman asked.

"It is not that I do not want the fractal's power, it is that I know I nor anyone else should have it."

"But what if you did?"

"I thank God every day I do not. And I thank Him also that none of you Queens do either."

The warrior turned to exit.

"You don't like me, do you, Blackstone?"

He paused. "The Queens are driven. Driven to the point of devouring everything and everyone around them to reach their goal of controlling the fractal. It is not that I do not like you, it is that I do not trust you."

Blackstone left the warrior-queen to heal.

Cassia was silent.

###

It had been several hours since Haze had returned to his room from the med-bay. The green and white fairy had read a little, changed to his bed clothing and finally settled for the night.

Suddenly, there was a beep at the fairy's door.

He moved to it, waved it open and found his queen at the entrance. She had shifted from her medical gown into her regal war armor. While it did protect her with sections of metal, it did not detract from her lean sensual body and pronounced backside.

"Y-your highness!" He bowed.

"Rise my brave guardsman," she replied. "May I enter?"

"Of-of course!" Haze stood with his arm open, inviting the woman in.

"What may I do for you, my queen?"

"I needed to thank you, noble warrior. You risked life, wing and limb to bring Omani the aid it needed."

"I live to serve."

She smiled and her eyes narrowed. "Have you never wanted more, my faithful fae?"

The winged man shrugged.

Cassia waved her hand and the locks on her armor hissed gently and opened.

The Spice Queen stepped out of her war suit and stood nude before her servant.

"My--my lady--I--" Cassia reached out and silenced the male. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him. He tasted like Spring and cool water. She tasted like salt, sugar and a heated flavor.

She reached down and began fondling his fairy cock.

He closed his eyes at this moment, this fruition of his greatest yet most guarded fantasy - he desired his queen.

Cassia worked his manhood fervently until it hardened quickly in her hands. All the while, she made certain to kiss Haze with her tongue wandering inside his mouth. Her free hand guided his between her legs to the small patch of hair that captured an intense amount of heat and her wetness.

Haze lied on his back as his queen mounted him. His hard green cock slid perfectly into her warm mound. She rocked back and forth. Each grind getting harder and harder.

Haze reached up and cupped her breasts.

"Yes, Haze!" she said in a pant. "Fuck your queen!" He held her hips and began to thrust up into her.

She rode him until they both grunted out in orgasm.

Haze lifted from his fantasy in a sweat of passion and guilt.

The Spice Queen was nowhere near his bed nor this part of the castle.

Breathing heavy from his dream, the fairy rolled over and looked at the hologram of Cassia on her throne.

"Be better," he said to himself.

TO BE CONTINUED...


12