Blackzeta's Trysts Pt. 01: Flame

Story Info
A member of the League of Incredible Evil visits a heroine.
1.5k words
4.25
1.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A penthouse balcony perches atop the elegant remains of a skyscraper, with a dark pool that glisten in the moonlight. Firelight flickers from the within the open double doors, casting dancing shadows as a muscled and sensuous figure crouches atop the bannisters.

The moonlight glistened off a dark haired and masked member of the League of Incredible Evil, Blackzeta. Blackzeta's smooth abs gleam and the black thorn-like tattoos that swirl across his shoulders, his boots and gloves cling to his lithe body, wearing nought but a untility belt, as his darkness swirls about his skin.

Within the doorway, a startling beautiful woman steps foward and leans against the open doorframe. Jade, a rising heroine of the People's Jusitce Community, swirls around, her long flaming red locks swaying in the mild night breeze. Her eyes drift admiringly over the man in front of her.

"Come here often, handsome?" She purrs

Blackzeta's lips dance provocatively and his mucles ripple as he stalks towards Jade. Tendrils pour from his bare back, forming a sweeping cape. The cape sweeps around her and settles on her shoulders as he leans over her, gently touching her shoulder.

"Take this, the night holds a chill." He whispers with a smooth voice, "It would be a shame for such a stunning woman to fall ill."

"Ooo, playing the hero tonight are we?" She smiles, dragging a deep red painted nail over his chest. "Who said I was cold?"

She shimmies her shoulders, refusing the cape and turns away from him.

Her hips gently sway side to side as she walks away. The black cocktail dress stretching tightly over her curves.

She pauses on the threshold of the balcony sliding door. "Are you coming in?"

Tendrils lash out from his hands, snaking around her ankle as she poses by the door. His eyes lock on her elegant figure, as he prowls towards her, and stops inches from her.

"Such fire." He growls, his pupils wide from moonlight and desire.

Blackzeta forms a sharp black claw on a finger, and runs the point along her jugular vein, scratching the skin and leaving a thin red mark.

"How about we enjoy the night air together?" He rasps.

Jade raises a perfectly, trimmed eyebrow.

"I would love to, but" she pauses, a hand sliding down inbetween them, grazing over his chest and down his abdomen.

"This balcony is not exactly...appropriate." Her hand covered his groin, "Not like you it would seem."

She kicked her ankle free, pushed herself away, and touched her neck.

"Play nice," she warns and takes his hand and lead him inside the elegantly decorated room, and walks towards the kitchen.

"Perhaps you would enjoy a drink, with some ice to lessen the pain?" He offers, and carefully steps away.

Blackzeta looks over the bottles of liquor to see what can be mixed. He pulls out a pair of drinking glasses. "What would you prefer?"

"Gin," she answers, and then flicks a finger towards her preferred brand amongst the bottles.

Tendrils snake from Blackzeta and snag the gin, the blackness carefully pours the gin into the glass and set it before Jade. He prepares a splash of wine and vodka, over ice, before pouring in a tart cranberry juice.

"A toast." He offers her the lead, and raised his glass to her.

"To one helluva night," and Jade clinked her glass against his and then drained her glass. She sets down her glass and then leaned over the kitchen counter.

"Now...about that ice you promised," she pulled on her bottom lip with her teeth.

Blackzeta, steps close to Jade, sips half a glass, and bites the icecube in his drink. He presses the cold chunk against the mark on her neck.

Jade's head falls backwards, her hands snaking up to curl around his shoulders, and tangle in his hair.

She shifted closer, her dress riding up her thighs.

His tendrils snake across her skin, flickering at her feet and hands, teasing the backs of her knees and the small of her back.

His lips drops the icecube between her cleavage, and he lowers his face to hers and stared into her eyes, passion roaring though his veins.

"Floor, balcony, or bed?" He growls and his eyes dance. "Or perhaps the ceiling?"

She laughs, "the ceiling? Now there is a challenge."

Her hands slid over his shoulders to encircle his neck. She leans in and licks his jawline.

"Want to see my superpower?" She whispers against his cheek.

The tendrils snag Jade and Blackwing, pulling them towards the roof, his hands tangle with hers, and his darkness slips around their bodies harnessing them above.

"Oooh, do tell." He whispers back, and kisses along her neck and bosom, following the icy trail left by the icecube.

"That is why you just happened to land on my balcony, right? Blackzeta isn't?" Her hair flares out in all directions, like flames licking the air. Her body surged with a burst of heat, and the icecube evaporated in a tiny swirl of mist.

"Careful, you might get burned," and she growls and nips his ear with her teeth.

His tendrils begin to melt and droop where the flames licks at the living blackness.

"Burn too hot, witch." He says with a feral grin. "And we both fall."

He bites at her neck, sinking his teeth into the heated flesh, leaving a row of marks, as his darkness grapples with her flames, and their sweat sizzles away.

Jade moaned at his onslaught, her flames fade as the heat of desire surges through her body.

Her body arched against him. She untangled her hands to press his lower body into hers.

The ache between her thighs rages out of control.

His hands claw across her back, his mouth latches against her breasts, and his belt falls away, torn free by his darkness. The raging length of his staff stands at attention.

His lips work their way across her bosom and belly, as she tumbles near the roof, suspended by his darkness.

Jade struggled against the tendrils pulling her, trying to ignore what Blackzeta's mouth is doing her. Her unexpected desire for the villian was overriding her abilities to control her power.

As much as she would like this devil to fuck her, he might just end up killing her if he does.

His strong arms lower her pelvis from the ceiling, and spread her legs wide. He kisses the inside of her knee, then pepper kisses along the inside of her thigh as his head enters beneath her dress, hidden from Jade's view.

A few of tendrils form delicate needles and tantalizingly prick at Jade's scalp and spine, calming her fears.

[Lore Dump: Blackzeta worked as a acupuncturist by day, a freak accident with needles and an inhuman lifeform that feeds on the chi of being left him with these powers. ]

His teeth bite at her panties and move them to the side as his hands grab her hips and slid towards her breasts.

Jade bit her bottom lip as her core responded to his invasion. She trembled, her stomach muscles contracting in anticipation.

This has to stop, before its too late! She thought and moaned in desire. She had never meant for things to go this far.

Jade tried to lift a hand, her fingers searching for any hold.

His hands tangle with hers, and his tongue thrusts deeper within her core, past her outer walls towards the inner.

His tendrils flicker across Jade's nipples, needling and oozing across them in a mind melting mixture of delicate pain and debauched pleasure.

His body twists beneath and behind her, as his lips suck at her lower warmth. His firm chest press against her mass, his lean abs against her back, and he bends legs over her shoulders, and tangles his feet behind her head.

Blackzeta teases her depths as the blackness probes her asshole, massages her feet, and caresses her scalp.

"Fuck," she breathed. The walls of her core convulsed as an orgasm threatened.

"Please," she pleaded. Sparks in her hair flickered, like dying embers.

Jade's body twisted in euphoria as her core contracted into an explosion of delightful spasms. Heat flushed her body, brandishing her skin with a red glow.

Her back arched as the fire reignited deep with in her. Her hair flayed and the flames sprayed into all directions.

She felt the tendrils that had held her captive, melt away. Then they were both falling.

Blackzeta, swiftly snagged Jade and controlled a crash into the sofa beneath them.

"You were simply ravishing, my flame." He whispered as he held her tenderly for a moment. Swiftly springing to his feet, he bowed jauntily and sprung for the door.

"If you ever want to see me again, leave the window open." He blew her a kiss, then leapt out the window.

Jade pushed herself up on her elbows. She could not help the smile that curled on her lips.

She would definitely be leaving the window open.

The end!

Afterword: I would like to thank Joanita for her wonderful help cowriting the character of Jade. I would also like to thank Juicy for asking me to create the characters of Blackzeta, and Songbird and the world of The League of incredible Evil.