Valiant Valkyrie gets Punched Out

Story Info
She dominates him in the ring until he finds her weak spot.
9k words
4.53
19.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - The following story plays as fast and loose with the rules of boxing as most villains do with Valiant Valkyrie's personal space. I'm here for the smut, not a point-for-point simulation. This work is a reskinning and revision of a fanfic I originally published several years ago on a different site. Note that all characters in this work are over eighteen. Now, on with the show.

"Are you ready, Valiant Valkyrie?" Duke Dyson asked. A towering wall of black muscle, he stood tall with his golden Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist and his gloves on. "Are you ready to face me in the ring?"

"Of course!" Valiant Valkyrie announced haughtily.

She stood proudly before him as her sidekick Vestal helped tighten her gloves. The mighty blonde heroine wore her famous costume, which consisted of a blue bikini covered with her golden double-V logo, plus matching mask, boots, and gloves. A golden belt lay cinched tight around her wasp-like waist. Beside her, her eighteen-year-old sidekick wore a very slightly less revealing version of the same costume, only in pink instead of royal blue.

All around them in the dark and dingy boxing gym muscular boxers and rowdy ladies looked on, eager to see the two champions battle. In the far corner of the ring from both combatants a gorgeous black woman in a white-and-black striped bikini waited -- their combination ring announcer and ref. She was a professional model Dyson had been attempting to seduce when Valiant Valkyrie burst in. Chosen more because she was the closest thing to a neutral party readily available than because of her brains or knowledge of the sport, she was biting her lip as she hurriedly thumbed through a rulebook.

"And when I win, you'll have to confess every last one of your crimes," Valiant Valkyrie continued. "That was our deal, right?"

"Alleged crimes," the enormous boxer sneered. "But sure. I will."

Standing before her in loose orange trunks, massive gloves, and his thick golden belt, he cast his eyes up and down her body, and grinned. "And are you ready to fulfill your half of the bargain if I win, babe?"

"Of course," Valiant Valkyrie purred. She tested the gloves, and confirmed to her satisfaction they were on tight. She nodded to Vestal. The pale, raven-haired sidekick ducked down and slipped out of the ring, assuming a nervous place behind her mentor's corner. "But that's not going to happen," Valiant Valkyrie said, planting her gloved hands confidently on her fertile hips, beside her golden belt. "I could beat you with both hands tied behind my back!"

"Really?" Dyson asked, raising an eyebrow. He smirked. "Are you prepared to prove it?"

"Of course!" Valiant Valkyrie said. She lifted her chin and smiled brilliantly, like a model asking for her close-up. "Come give it your best shot, big boy!"

The bell rang, signaling the start of the first round. Valiant Valkyrie remained perfectly still. Her gloves remained planted on her hips, even as Dyson came forward with his fists raised. With a mighty roar the huge boxer sent a devastating haymaker straight into the grinning face of his foe... and yelped as it glanced off..

"Ugh!" Dyson grunted. His arm was nearly wrenched from its socket by the force of his recoiling blow. He stumbled backward and gaped at her in shock.

"What's the matter?" Valiant Valkyrie purred. Not so much as a single hair on her golden-blonde head had appeared to stir under his strike. "Was that a punch? Or did your grandma sneeze?"

"What the FUCK?" Duke growled, gripping one stinging gloved hand in the other.

"You aren't going to do anything to me as long as I have my belt," Valiant Valkyrie said to him. "I just upgraded it to make me completely invincible! And since I specifically excluded it from our deal -- it isn't coming off no matter what!"

"We'll see about all of that, bitch," Duke said. Planting both feet before the smug super-heroine, he wailed on her as if he were running a speed drill on a punching bag. His right followed his left followed his right over and over, with blinding speed and thundering force. Valiant Valkyrie just smiled and stood fast under the hail of punches, completely unaffected. The impact of his punches set her softer flesh to jiggling and her huge breasts to swaying, but she showed not the slightest sign of pain.

"Was that a light breeze?" she asked, as his fortieth punch glanced off her wobbling left breast.

"B-bitch!" was all Dyson could growl in response. Sweat dripped down his face.

Finally, after over a hundred blows had glanced off her, Valiant Valkyrie stuck out her glove and gave the exhausted boxer a light shove on his bare chest. Stumbling backwards across the ring, he collapsed against his corner, arms stretched out across the ropes... just as the bell rang to end the first round.

"Aw, what's the matter? Baby tired?" Valiant Valkyrie purred, mockingly. Hands still on her hips, she spread her legs a little wider, threw back her shoulders, and smirked, feeling the whole gym's eyes upon her. "Thanks for giving my new belt such a thorough test, though, wimp!" she added. "Pity it seems to have you completely outmatched. Guess you won't be seeing me strip, after all!"

Hanging from the ropes and panting for breath, Duke Dyson stared at her with thwarted hatred. Then, a slow sly grin slowly spread across his dark sweat-dappled face, to match hers.

"Actually, I will," he said. "It was one piece per round. And belt or no belt bitch -- each blow is still a point! I won this round a hundred to one!"

The smirk disappeared off Valiant Valkyrie's face and she gaped at him in shock.

"Oh! He's right!" the clueless ref gasped, staring into her book. "Right here -- one point per strike with full force. Which means... Valiant Valkyrie loses the round!"

The gym rats, who had been watching in shock and awe, began instead to leer and chuckle in anticipation. A blush slowly spread across Valiant Valkyrie's cheeks, and she glared at them defiantly, tossing her lustrous blonde hair. But she was a lady of her word. "Fine..." she growled. Reaching down with both gloved hands she managed, with difficulty, to work her padded thumbs into the massive crevices between the cups of her strapless bra and her extruding side-boob. She hesitated for just a moment, gaping down with open lips at what she was about to do. Then, with a soft gasp, she yanked down her own bra. The huge cups popped off her titanic breasts, and the whole gym erupted in whistles as those massive flawless jugs came out to sway and jiggle naked before them.

Lacking the manual dexterity to unclasp her own bra, Valiant Valkyrie instead had to bend over and slowly work it, with great difficulty, over her buxom fertile hips. Meanwhile the entire gym, especially her leering opponent, got to enjoy the sight of her tremendous mommy-fruit hanging down and wobbling back and forth directly in front of her skimpy panties. Finally she got her bra over her hips and slid it down her mighty thighs. Releasing it just past the tops of her boots, she stood up and looked down with open lips as it settled delicately onto the mat at her feet. Stepping carefully out of it, Valiant Valkyrie spread her legs to either side of her discarded bra and stood tall once more, hands returning defiantly to her hips.

"Enjoy it while you can," she said. She thrust her massive bare rack forth with pride, as if daring the gym to get an eyeful, and looked her opponent dead in the eye. "I won't fall for the same trick twice," she growled.

The bell rang for the second round, and true to her word, Valiant Valkyrie immediately lifted her gloved hands off her hips and came strutting forward... her huge breasts swaying. Dyson popped back up off the ropes and advanced cautiously to meet her. But he barely got his stance up before a top-heavy blur suddenly hurtled toward him. "Argh!" he cried as Valiant Valkyrie's right hook smashed his face to one side, and he stumbled backward.

But when the enraged superheroine darted after him for a follow-up blow, the massive boxer managed to get a forearm up and block her. He grunted in pain as his mortal muscles struggled to stop her super-powered punch -- but regardless of who was hurt more it was enough to deny her a second point. Then, while the surprised beauty recoiled backwards, off balance, he slipped his other fist below her punching arm and landed a glancing blow to her massive left breast. It didn't hurt her, but it still counted as a point, and even as she took a couple wary steps back, her large breasts left sloshing from its impact, the gasping super-heroine clearly knew it.

"That belt may make ya tougher bitch," Duke taunted her, see-sawing his massive shoulders back and forth behind his guard. "But it don't give ya talent!"

"We'll see about that," Valiant Valkyrie growled.

For the rest of the round the two fighters danced and traded jabs warily, playing for points. They proved roughly matched in strength and skill. In theory, Valiant Valkyrie still had the advantage, since she didn't actually feel his hits... but in practice she still fought very cautiously. Every time she backed up after an indecisive exchange her buxom hips wiggled nervously... tingling with the knowledge that, by prior agreement, her skimpy little panties would be next to go should she lose. But her mighty fists still made the champ groan in pain each time she did land a hit, and by the time the bell rang he was looking much the worse for wear.

Both fighters retreated at the end of the round. Standing in her corner Valiant Valkyrie put her hands on her hips, and glared righteously.

"You're good," she admitted to the heavyweight champion. "But not good enough. I still won by six points."

"I counted three," Duke said, from beneath a swelling eyesocket. Turning his head, he spat blood. "But yeah... you win. Bitch."

"Okay," the pretty referee said, turning to him and pointing down towards his trunks with her book. "So that means you have to strip. Right?"

A brief rumble rose through the gym. Valiant Valkyrie's eyebrows went up, and she breathed deep. The negotiations had been for her stripping, not him. "That's... that's okay..." the mighty blonde heroine said hastily. "He doesn't have to."

"But it's the rules," the pretty ref said, insistently.

Looking briefly down, Valiant Valkyrie breathed deep, licked her lips, and then looked hurriedly back up to the ref. "No, it's fine, I won't make him," she told her.

"What's the matter, super-babe?" Dyson asked. A smile slowly spread across his lips, as his gloved hands dropped to his trunks. "Don't you want to see the weapon that ruined all those pretty blonde models? Or are you scared it will turn you on?"

"Of course not!" Valiant Valkyrie said, stridently. She lifted her head, proudly. "I'm not sure what ideas you have in your head, but powerful women are not attracted by the mere thought or sight of a penis, no matter how large. Especially a super-heroine such as I. Do you know how many- OH, S-SUFFERING SIF!!! That's HUUUGE!!!" she screamed.

For as she prattled, the big boxer had just gone and yanked his pants down anyways... exposing a tremendous black member well over a foot in length before the shocked superheroine. Despite her words, Valiant Valkyrie's eyes instantly became glued to it. "Oh, Goddess..." she whispered, as they slowly traced down its immense length. So distracted was she by the sudden ringing in her head, that she barely heard the ringing of the next bell.

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie suddenly yelped, as his huge dick came hurtling towards her... along with the rest of him. Her face finally darted up from his penis just in time to receive his fist.

Although she had shrugged off his previous blows with apparent impunity, in truth Valiant Valkyrie had had to brace herself to resist his momentum. Now, unprepared, she was knocked off her feet and sent flying, wailing, through the air. Although her flesh was unbruised and unbroken she landed flat on her back on the mat and lay there, squirming and dazed.

Then with a gasp she jerked up from the mat and rolled swiftly up onto her knees... only to freeze, mouth gaping open, as she found his huge dick dangling right in her face. She paused a moment, eyes crossing, as she realized she was so close she could kiss it.

"Stop staring and get up here, bitch," Duke Dyson growled. Grabbing hold of one arm with a padded paw, he jerked her up to her feet and delivered a second blow right into her face. Valkyrie cried out as she was knocked away a second time. But this time, instead of landing flat on her back, she managed to catch herself and roll up into a crouch. Looking up at the huge boxer, who stood before her naked save for his gloves and belt, she glared.

"I wasn't staring at it in lust," she insisted, using a gloved hand to tuck some hair hastily back behind her head. But her eyes couldn't resist darting down for another quick taste. "I was just looking for that bite mark Miss Metropolis said she left on your penis. You know? The one that's going to prove you guilty."

"You won't find it, cuz no matter what she say the morning after, the truth is that night she was suckin' like a champ," the champ himself sneered. "But if you want a closer look bitch, just put your hands up and surrender, and you'll get as long and close a look as you could ever want."

The reminder of their final terms made Valiant Valkyrie blush, and gasp deeply. "That'll never happen," she promised, getting to her feet. "But you can dream about it in a moment -- when I knock you out." Reforming her fists she came forward.

Though he might have briefly gotten the drop on her, Duke had still gotten the worst in the previous round... and it swiftly showed. Managing to keep her eyes mostly off his dick Valiant Valkyrie was able to repeatedly swat aside his defenses and land body blows. The champ groaned as his insides got worked again and again by her belt-enhanced might.

But despite his predicament, he was still a virile male in close proximity to an exceptionally buxom and barely-covered woman. What came naturally happened swiftly enough. In the midst of darting low and forward for another punch, Valiant Valkyrie gasped as she felt something hard and thick brush against the interior curve of her enormous right breast... and then her left. Unable to help herself, she turned her head down and gaped in awe at the sight of his huge erect penis jostling between her breasts.

The momentary distraction gave Dyson a chance to twist his shoulders out of the way of her blow... which came with the additional compensation of making his penis rub and slide deliciously between his foe's gigantic silky-soft jugs. Carried on by her momentum, Valkyrie slammed into him chest-first. Too worn down to do anything else, Duke put his arms up and around her back and hugged her close, trapping her in a clench.

"Oh! Goddess!" Valkyrie yelped as she found herself clutched tight to him. She was so close, she realized with a soft gasp, that if she wanted she could have lifted her luscious lips up and give the disgusting boxer a kiss. She struggled, trying to pull away, but despite her belt her foe's massive arms were strong enough to keep her pinned tight. Her gloved hands tapped uselessly against his back. All her struggles accomplished was to make her enormous breasts caress vigorously back and forth across Duke Dyson's sweaty appreciative chest. "Let... let me go!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, sounding more like a schoolgirl than a super-heroine.

It was the referee's job to break the two up at this point and restart the fight. But the pretty ref was either ignorant of this, or too busy standing to one side and watching in jealous awe to care.

Within the clench, Duke twisted a bloody puffy lip into a sneer. "Admit it, superheroine... you like this..." he said down into her gasping gorgeous face. And, ever so slightly he pushed his hips forward... causing the veiny underside of his immense penis to suddenly press hard up against the surface of her sleek swooping panties. Twitching with pleasure, his big black cock throbbed and leaked a little precum as it slowly slid back and forth across her sheer blue and gold-V-decorated crotch. Valkyrie's eyes went wide, and her jaw dropped open, as she felt his immense throbbing hardness suddenly rubbing against her flesh.

"That... that's not true!" she hissed up at him stridently. And yet somehow, in the process of her struggles, her mighty thighs crossed and then slowly pushed her buxom panty-clad hips closer to him. His huge erect penis slowly bent backward under the press of her body, its veiny underside rubbing hard against the curvaceous surface of her panties. Such was its immense length that its hard tip was soon grazing back and forth teasingly against the undersides of her chest-buffing breasts.

Between her legs, barely visible beneath the shadowy contours of her ass, a tiny trickle of moisture slid out of Valiant Valkyrie's tender panty-clad mound and ran down her thigh.

Fortunately for both Valkyrie and the gaping drooling ref, at that very moment the bell rang. Sneering down into her face, Dyson gave Valiant Valkyrie's voluptuous body one last squeeze against his chest... and then relaxed his arms and let her go.

Backing up hastily, Valiant Valkyrie retreated to the center of the ring. Lifting a gloved hand, she gasped as she fixed her hair. Then she spread her legs wide... and slowly smirked.

"Another round to me," she announced. She looked her exhausted, huffing opponent in the eyes... with only a tiny downward glance at his still-erect dick. "You'll have to take off that belt this time," she said, pointing to the golden championship belt. Her smirk broadened cruelly. "But that's okay -- I think it's clear you don't deserve it anyways!"

Looking her up and down, Dyson spotted the lone trickle of moisture running its way down her thigh. His eyes followed it for a few seconds. Then, slowly, his lips twisted into a smirk to match hers.

"Not quite, bitch," he said. "I knocked you down. Twice."

"Yes. So?" Valiant Valkyrie asked, lifting her chin petulantly.

"So by club rules that's twenty points. I win the round."

For once, the little referee was on the right page already. "Oh!" she gasped, eyes lighting up. "He's right!" She turned the tiny booklet helpfully toward the gaping super-heroine.

"What' the matter, heroine?" Duke teased, as she gaped at the club rulebook in shock. "Scared?"

Valiant Valkyrie turned and, for several seconds, glared silently into his face. Her massive tits, still dripping with his sweat, bounced in front of his chest. Then her face slowly twisted into a snarl.

"Fine!" she spat.

And, as the entire gym whooped at her with glee, the buxom heroine slowly bent over at the waist. She gasped, looking down, her curvaceous hips wiggling back and forth in the air, as she struggled to get her padded thumbs through the hips of her panties. Finally managing it, she worked the tiny garment up over her ample ass and slid them slowly down her squirming shapely thighs. Depositing them around her booted ankles, she stood and slipped one ankle from them. Then, standing on one long and sculpted leg, she lifted the other up behind her and, with some difficulty, managed to pick the tiny, twisted, rolled-up little garment off her high-heeled foot.

"Here, take them you... pig!" she said, reaching out with one hand, her tiny panties dangling from between her heavily padded fingers and thumb. With a revolted look upon her blushing face, she tossed her bikini bottom into the center of the ring. It landed on the mat and lay in a tiny twisted forlorn heap, directly between them.

"Thanks, bitch!" Dyson laughed.

A deep ring of chuckles rose from the gym rats all around the ring. For several seconds, Valiant Valkyrie could only gasp and squirm, gloved hands sliding across her flesh in a useless attempt to cover every exposed inch of her ample charms. Then, getting a hold of herself, she forced her gloved hands down to rest on either side of her buxom bare hips... and slowly formed them into fists. Lifting her head high, she gave her foe and his men a stern and cold expression as if daring them to enjoy her body.