Blair and Foster Pt. 02

Story Info
The story continues for Blair & Foster...
4.4k words
4.8
2.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months later...

Blair

I am standing in front of the large mirror in the staff bathroom wondering, for the umpteenth time, why I agreed to take back my old job at the Lakeview Corporate retreat. Despite the fancy name, this place was pretty much just a bunch of cabins in the woods by a lake. Don't get me wrong, the grounds were nice, however, I just didn't really like the whole idea of grown-ass adults playing trust games and singing kumbaya around campfires. There was always one dude with a guitar that knew like one song, and it usually was Wonderwall or Hotel California. If I heard either one of those songs again, I swear...

I look down at my shirt and stare at the ugly forest green blouse that all the female staff had to wear, to differentiate ourselves from the sweaty corporate groups that come through here.

Since I never went back to Dr. Foster's office to complete that Teachers Assistant (T.A) interview, I barely managed to pay rent for the rest of that semester. That's why folks, I am here, back at my old summer job. I desperately need to make some cash for the upcoming year, or else I'll be royally screwed next semester.

Speaking of screwed, there wasn't a day that went by where I didn't think of that morning in professor Dr. Andrew Foster's office. The memory of his rough hands on my body still sent chills running down my back. Although I mostly curse myself for being so thirsty for his dick that day, a small part of me still wished he'd fucked me.

I can suddenly feel a slow heat creep up my neck and cheeks, so I avoid looking directly at myself in the mirror knowing I've probably gone red from the sheer thought of being fucked by Foster. Instead, I look down and pull at the hem of my blouse, wishing I could add an inch to it. A medium was all they had left, and since my chest is quite a generous one, the fabric keeps riding up, revealing too much skin. Oh well, it will give those greasy corporate men something to look at, I guess. I quickly leave the bathroom and head over to the Welcome Center, where my shift starts in five minutes.

Foster

I grip the steering wheel tighter as I make my way down the dirt road that leads to the main entrance of the Lakeview Corporate retreat. I glance sideways at Mrs. Dowel who can't seem to stop talking about her cats. Why I offered to give her a ride alludes me at this time. I can't wait to arrive so that I can get as far away as I can from her. This may be difficult however, since the whole point of this ridiculous weekend is to bond with our coworkers. I doubt I'll get any sort of reprieve from this woman.

I bring my attention back to the grey-haired woman, nod and smile in a way that I hope will not reveal my complete boredom. I glance down at the GPS. 30 more minutes to go. I don't know if I'm going to make it.

"You know Andrew dear, you've been acting differently this past semester. If I didn't know better, I'd say you had a new woman in your life."

I flinch slightly and immediately hope that she hasn't noticed. Her words take me back to that morning when Blair came into my office for her interview. Since that morning, I hadn't been able to think about anything else. Her long, smooth legs, her generous ass and those breasts were all I saw when I closed my eyes. I can still remember her sweet scent and I'd definitely stroked myself, more times than I could count to the image of that woman taking me into the tightness of her warm, wet mouth or burying my tongue deep between her legs. I hadn't seen her since that morning, and my body still ached to be inside her.

I quickly look over at Mrs. Dowel, and shift in my seat. The last thing I need is for her to see the growing erection in my shorts. I try thinking about what Mrs. Dowel would look like in a bathing suit and immediately lose my erection. It's not that I'm one of those men who squirm at the sight of older women in bathing suits, it's just that she's way too similar to my old aunt Ruth, making her the perfect erection killer.

I turn to her and tell her the same thing I've told my mother, that I'm just not really looking for a girlfriend at the moment and focusing on other aspects of my life. She shakes her head and mutters quietly to herself, directing her attention back to the Sudoku puzzle she's been working on for the past hour. I quickly glance over at the GPS and am relieved to see that we are about 15 minutes from our destination.

Blair

A large group of people is standing outside the Welcome Center with their bags. I notice that most of them don't look quite thrilled to be here, and I don't blame them. Who would want to spend a nice late summer weekend with their crusty co-workers? Not me, that's for damn sure. I look around and grimace as my eyes catch the glint of a bright green brooch. It can only mean one thing. I crane my neck to try and get a better look at the owner's face and my suspicions are confirmed. My biology professor from last semester is in fact here. Cringing inwardly, I turn my attention back to the computer screen and open my Solitaire game.

As I'm starting to really get into it, someone taps the bell at the end of the counter. I minimize the game window quickly and look up. The woman standing in front of the desk gives me the group's registration information and I assign them all to their cabins. I hand over the keys and watch as she distributes them to the group. I wish them all a great weekend as they quickly exit the Welcome Center and disperse towards their rooms.

Once the group has left the building, I open my Solitaire game again. Two games later, the main door opens, and I quickly close the game. Assuming it's my boss coming in to check on me I don't even look up and start shuffling papers, trying to make myself look busy.

"I'm so sorry we're late," says a deep masculine voice. I freeze, this can't be happening. I look up slowly to find myself looking right into Andrew Foster's mesmerizing blue eyes. I notice his eyes go wide and we both just stand there staring at each other. Heat instantly floods my body and the memory of that morning crashes inside my brain making it impossible for me to speak. I can tell he's also remembering the passion we shared in his office because neither of us has spoken for what seems like far too long.

"Excuse me young lady, could you please sign us in?"

Foster

The sound of Mrs. Dowel's voice snaps me back to reality. I try to look anywhere but at her, finding it impossible. What is she doing here? Does she remember me? Well, if her reaction was any indication, I'm pretty sure she does. Yet, I don't think I can stay here knowing she'll be around somewhere, just out of reach, unless boundaries are set. I decide right there that I need to talk to her. We are both adults, and we made a mistake. With all my coworkers here, I have to make sure we are on the same page and establish some rules. I nod to myself, proud of how professional this solution is.

Blair hands over Mrs. Dowel's key, while giving her directions to her cabin. Without any delay, Mrs. Dowel grabs her bag and tells me we're expected at the main lodge. I nod and bring my attention back to Blair. A smile tugs at my lips as I look at Blair who seems engrossed by her computer screen.

"Mr. Foster," she says as she clears her throat and finally looks up at me. The sound of my name, from her lips sends searing heat all through my body. She slides a key towards me.

"Unfortunately, due to the size of your group, we were unable to give you a cabin in the same cluster. We hope you will forgive us and accept lodging in one of our finest cabins."

She smiles tightly and quickly looks back at her screen. I shift uncomfortably, wanting so much to reach out and touch her.

"A complimentary breakfast will be added to your account, sir, for the inconvenience."

I laugh, I can't help it. "Inconvenience, ha! This is definitely a blessing. Have you seen the lot I have to spend this weekend with? Besides, I welcome the privacy this cabin will afford me."

I immediately regret my last few words. Hadn't I just told myself I'd be professional?

I hold my breath as she just stares at me for a few seconds and I'm almost certain she's going to look back at her computer. Then, I notice a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. My heart skips a beat, and, in that moment, I want her more than I've ever wanted anyone.

She looks away abruptly and starts scribbling on a piece of paper. I lean forward trying to make out what she's writing. She looks up at me with those gorgeous green eyes and I see the hesitation in them. It's quickly replaced with warmth and something much more carnal. She grabs the post-it she has been writing on and leans forward.

"This is my number; I'm the evening concierge tonight so feel free to contact me if you need anything, Mr. Foster." She whispers as she slides the paper towards me without breaking eye contact.

I reach for it, but she doesn't let go. I lean forward, and whisper, "Anything?" She lets go of the post-it, winks, and walks through the Employees Only door behind the counter. I'm left standing there, hopeful, at half-mast, and pretty certain that this went in the complete opposite way I had planned.

Blair

I stand against the door I just walked through and try to breathe. I can't believe how forward I was with him. It seems to be a recurring pattern where he's concerned. I take in three long, deep breaths and attempt to regain full composure. Some of my hair has come out of my ponytail. I place them behind my ear, knowing my boss will definitely have something to say about my "unprofessional" appearance. Just as I'm about to go back through the door to the front desk, my boss rounds the corner and smiles in that annoying way she does when she's about to deliver some bad news.

"Oh, there you are, I've been looking all over for you". I resist the need to roll my eyes as I stare blankly back at her. She's the one who makes the schedules, how could she not have known where I was? Looking down at her clipboard, she taps her pen a couple of times and glances back up.

"So, I'm going to have to ask you to take your break now, Bruce will replace you upfront. But, before you take your break, you need to bring towels to 17 of the cabins. Here's the list Ok? I'm obviously going to have to have a chat with the morning cleaning crew because that's too many rooms left without towels. Ok, bye". With that, she turns on her heels, not waiting for an answer, and disappears around the corner again.

I can't say I'm too upset, I mean I'd much rather walk around the grounds replenishing towels than remain standing at the front desk for hours. I make my way to the laundry room, and I glance down at the list of cabins I need to get to and suddenly feel the excitement rise in my chest. As luck would have it, cabin 6 is in desperate need of some fresh towels.

Foster

I make my way back to my cabin, relieved that the meeting in the central lodge is finally over. The head of our department, Suzy Oliver, is just the most boring human I have ever encountered. She somehow managed to spend the last 15 minutes talking about stress-relieving techniques while maintaining the stress level pretty high in the room. I think it's her voice. It's so high and grating. Her eyes also don't help in the matter. When she looks at you, you feel like you've just been caught with your hand in a cookie jar. I have to admit though, as I quickly skim the activity list, she has allotted a lot of free time, which I'm quite grateful for. I don't think I would have survived this weekend, had I been required to be in the presence of my coworkers, 24/7.

My mind drifts back to Blair, what am I going to do? I want that woman so bad. Her smell is intoxicating. I need to see her again. As I approach the door to my cabin, I notice that the light is on. I could have sworn that I had turned it off on my way out. I insert the key in the door and push it open, not yet stepping inside. From the front door, I can't see anyone, but I can definitely hear someone whistling in the back of the cabin, sort of where the bathroom and master bedroom are. I tell myself that it's probably housekeeping and make my way quietly to the back of the cabin. As I approach the bathroom door, I notice that it's ajar, and I can hear the water running in the sink. Without a word, I slowly push the door fully open, only to find the most gorgeous woman standing in front of the mirror, Blair. Something must have fallen on her shirt because she doesn't look up as she rubs at a stain on the front of her shirt.

"Can I be of assistance?" I say and watch as her head shoots up and squeaks as she drops the wet hand towel on the floor. Her face goes bright red and I can't help but grin. I slowly walk up to her and grab the towel from the floor.

"I didn't mean to startle you," I say, my voice getting deeper, as I stare into her luminous green eyes.

"I-I-I was just dropping off towels and then when....". I place a finger on her lips, letting her know I don't need an explanation. Frankly, I'm just glad she's here. I raise the wet cloth, without breaking eye contact and gently start pressing at the stain between her breasts. I'm so close, her sweet floral scent is making me dizzy with desire. She bites her lower lip and looks up at mine. It's as if she's reading my mind, I want to kiss her so bad. I can feel my growing erection pressing almost painfully against the front of my jeans. One step closer, and she'd be able to feel how much I want her. She leans forward a bit pressing her breast against my arm as I absentmindedly continue to rub at the stain. My dick twitches in my pants and I'm not sure I can hold it together for much longer.

Blair

I can barely breathe as his hand presses between my breast, gently rubbing at my shirt. I want to taste him so bad; I can't think straight. Then, without any sort of plan, I lower myself to my knees in front of him. I look up into his eyes searching for any signs of protest. At first, he looks a little surprised, but that is quickly replaced with heat and desire. I carefully undo the button at the top of his pants and run a hand along the protrusion. I can feel the warmth of his shaft through his pants, making me wet with anticipation. Carefully, I unzip his pants; I've been waiting for this moment for so long, I'm surprised at my level of self-control since all I want to do is tear his clothes off.

I place my palms flat on his stomach, under his shirt, and run them slowly up his muscular chest. As I bring my hands down, I run my fingers through the trail of dark hair that trickles from the base of his navel and disappears into his boxers. Knowing this trail leads to nothing but bliss, I waste no time and slip my fingers between him and the elastic band of his briefs and slide everything down.

Foster

I watch as Blair slips her fingers under the waistband of my boxer briefs and hold my breath; this is it. She slowly slides everything down and I can't help but suck in a breath when my pants and underwear are dragged over my throbbing dick. It has been a while since a woman has knelt down in front of me, and I hope to God I don't cum too soon. She grabs the base of my shaft in her left hand and looks up at me. I see a mischievous gleam in her eyes, then she licks her plump lips readying herself for the large intrusion.

Not wanting to lose my footing, I slip my fingers into her silky hair and lightly push her head towards my pulsating cock. Smiling, she parts her lips and without breaking eye contact, she pushes my dick into her warm, wet mouth. My hand in her hair tightens and I let out a deep growl, almost unable to remain standing from the sheer pleasure that courses through me. Slowly, my cock disappears into her mouth and I feel her tongue circling me like I'm the tastiest fucking lollipop in the shop.

Blair

Fuck, he tastes so good! I apply pressure with my lips around the base of his cock and start licking in a circular motion while slowly making my way to the top. Then, I lick the head of his dick, feeling myself lose more and more control as I taste the salty drops of arousal on the very tip. With my other hand, I grab his balls and tug on them gently. Foster lets out a groan and pushes my head closer to him so that his cock goes deeper and deeper into my throat. I shift a little to allow for his full length to fit down my throat. The more he rocks into me the more I want him between my thighs. I whimper in anticipation and feel his dick get even harder. Who knew that was even possible?

"Fuck yes," he moans as his dick hits the back of my throat.

I tighten my lips around him and am about to slowly pull him out when he suddenly puts his hand over mine stopping my progression. Without a word, he takes a step back, bends down, and helps me up to my feet.

"I need to be inside you, now," he growls hungrily.

Foster

I watch as my words sink in and see the lust and fire burning in her eyes. I know she wants me as much as I want her. Without waiting any longer, I step forward and place my arm behind her shoulders. She seems momentarily confused, but I just smile down at her and tell her to hold on. I scoop her up and head towards the bedroom. I gently lay her down on the bed and take a step back. I don't want to stop but I have to make sure she really wants this.

"We don't have to do this, you know," I hear myself say and I curse myself for being such a gentleman. I mean I already threw professionalism out the window, but it doesn't mean I should act like an animal.

Without a word or breaking eye contact, she wiggles out of her shorts and lets them fall to the floor. Then, she gets on all fours and starts to crawl towards me with a devilish smile on her face. I don't want to assume anything, so I just stand there, still wearing only my t-shirt. She reaches out, grabs my left wrist and pulls me onto the bed so that we are now both on our knees, facing each other. She smiles devilishly and proceeds to unbutton her shirt. I look down hungrily and feel myself get even harder as I begin to see her creamy breasts, spilling over the top of her dark red lacy bra. I reach out and glide a finger across the top of her tits and she moans, pushing into my hand. I take this as my cue. I move in closer and wrap my arms around to her back and unhook her bra, releasing her large breasts from their lace prison. She throws her bra on the floor and I lean forward on top of her, forcing her to move her legs under me and lie on her back. I look into her darkened green eyes, smile, and crush my lips onto hers. Her fingers get lost in my hair pulling me more and more into the kiss. I don't think I'm going to last very long if she keeps this up. I pull back and start kissing her neck wanting to hear her moan.

Blair

Foster's warm lips make their way from my neck to my collar bone. I squeeze my eyes shut not wanting to combust into flames just yet. This man is so fucking hot, I can't even think straight. I gasp as he grabs my right tit and flicks his tongue over my hardened nipple. He looks up and smiles and I know at that moment that my panties are ruined. I run my hands through his hair as he gives my other nipple some attention. I arch my back and moan with pleasure. My face feels so hot and I just want him inside me. I tug at the hair at the back of his head, forcing him to look up.

"I thought you were going to fuck me, Mr. Foster"

He grins, sits up, and pulls his shirt over his head.

"Patience little one," he says and grabs the side of my panties and slides them down my legs slowly. For a brief moment, I worry that he won't like what he sees, but the hungry look he gives me says otherwise. He slowly runs his index finger from the top of my mound down until he reaches my most sensitive spot. I shudder from the sudden rush of sensation and thrust my hips forward. Getting the hint, he grabs my hips with one hand and the base of his cock with the other. Gently, he guides his dick to my center and presses it gently against my entrance. He proceeds to slide it up and down covering the tip of his cock with my wetness. I don't think I can take it anymore.

12