Blair and Foster Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foster

The feel of her wet pussy against the head of my cock is debilitating. I can already feel myself close to the edge. I look up and watch and she licks her lips. With one hard thrust, I push myself inside her. She gasps and immediately squeezes her eyes shut. I know I'm big, so I give her a few seconds to get used to my size. I shift slightly, making myself more comfortable, and slowly start thrusting in and out of her warm wet pussy. I grit my teeth, willing myself not to come too soon. Having my dick sucked earlier hadn't helped the situation. I place my thumb over her swollen clit and start rubbing it in circular motions. Blair's eyes shoot open, and the cutest sounds come out of her. She starts moving, meeting my every thrust, making me closer than ever. I close my eyes and focus on the feeling of her soft skin against my legs. I inhale deeply and almost come from her smell alone. She smells so fucking good. I open my eyes and reach out to pinch one of her nipples, making her whimper. She thrusts even harder onto me and I watch as she unfolds beneath me, screaming my name. Hearing her say my name with such raw passion sends me over the edge. I can feel myself losing control as her warmth pulsates around my cock while she cums. I thrust one more time and hear myself growl with pleasure. I quickly pull out and watch as my cum, coats her breasts and stomach.

Exhausted, I collapse onto my back next to her and stare up at the ceiling, feeling as though my entire body is buzzing. I can't believe it; I just fucked a student.

Blair

Foster falls onto his back next to me, and I can't stop smiling. I look over at him and smile, I can't believe I just had sex with professor Dr. Andrew Foster. He looks over at me, leans forward brushing my lips with his.

"Stay here, I'll go get you a warm towel," he says and gets out of the bed. What a man, I don't think anyone's ever done that for me. I lie back and close my eyes feeling so tired, all of a sudden.

Foster

I return from the bathroom to find Blair passed out in my bed. I make my way to her, careful not to step on her discarded clothes. Slowly, so as not to wake her, I gently start wiping my cum off her chest. She stirs but doesn't wake from my touch and I can't help but admire the beautiful sight on the bed. Her messy hair fanned out on the comforter, her swollen lips slightly parted as she inhales and exhales gently in her sleep and her light pink stained cheeks, flushed from the mad sex we just had. She's so beautiful but I can never do this again. I'd get fired on the spot if the Dean found out I had sex with his daughter.

End of Part 2

*Many thanks to L. for the amazing editing*

12