Blair Hallewell's Hobby

Story Info
A rich bitch summons herself a demonic boytoy.
5.1k words
4.4
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London at night looked an awful lot like someone had scattered glitter over a black canvas and called it 'art'. Blair Hallewell swirled her drink and stared through the floor-to-ceiling windows that encircled her penthouse suite. She felt like a fucking queen up here, though one with better taste than the real deal since she didn't have gold leaf stuffed into every corner. Hers was a kingdom of black glass, brushed steel, and some damn fine leather sofas. All sharp angles, like her face. A few gothic and occult knick-knacks littered the shelves and tables: some tourist tat she'd picked up on a whim, and some... well, a girl had to have hobbies.

Such as the demonic summoning circle she'd painstakingly painted onto the floor. Hey, it was less evil - and more fun - than buying up property and fucking everyone over, like her folks did.

Blair pulled herself away from the window and sauntered across the room, her bare feet padding across dark polished wood. Bare feet, bare legs, bare everything. Not a scrap of clothing on her alabaster-white figure unless you counted the thick leather choker. Thin black chains hung from her neck and draped over her full chest and down to tiny, sparkling ruby pendants. And those were just because Blair was in a dramatic mood - usually, she skipped the jewellery and lounged around in nothing at all.

Not like anyone could see her at this height, and if they could, who the fuck cared? Let them get an eyeful if they wanted. It was her place, and she had nothing to hide. If anything, Blair had plenty to show. Sure, she wasn't some silicone-infused supermodel with nothing between the ears, but she had enough to get what she wanted when she wanted.

And what Blair wanted was a good, hard fuck.

She downed the last of her Black Maria - vodka, rum, and coffee, perfect for getting absolutely fucked up - and slammed the tumbler onto a basalt countertop. No time like the present.

Snatching her grimoire from the coffee table, Blair flicked through it until her finger landed on her all-time favourite incantation. No names given, just pure dumb luck as to what came crawling out of the pit. Always made for interesting results. The anticipation alone was one of her favourite parts; big, small, strong, smart... with tails or horns or languid tongues to make her scream? Or one of those rare sorts with the fun appendages?

She licked her lips - black lipstick, of course - and the infernal speech of Hell rolled off her pierced tongue.

The lights flickered. Blair continued to read, calling on things no one should play with, curling their power around her finger like a leash and tugging at reality itself. A cold wind whipped through the apartment, sending goosebumps over her smooth skin as it clawed at her incredibly short midnight hair. The line in the circle burned with hellfire. Cruel voices and gnashing teeth filled Blair's ears, promising dark things and even nastier sensations. Pain, pleasure, forbidden knowledge...

She tightened her grip on the power, and a smirk crossed her thin lips as something resisted. She loved it when they fought back. Blair pulled, and thin wisps of smoke curled from the centre of her circle. Curls blossomed into plumes, bright orange embers swirling amidst the black clouds. The sharp smell of brimstone flooded Blair's senses as the world itself screamed in protest. Blair mentally told the world to go fuck itself; this was her night! With one last stanza of forbidden speech, she commanded her catch to take mortal form.

Yellow eyes peered through the smoke. The wind howled, swirling around the circle, whipping the blackness away, revealing a single, slender form. Royal purple skin stretched across lean muscle, fading into the dark pitch at his extremities. Sharp claws flexed, new to the world, glistening like polished onyx. Sharp teeth locked in a sadistic grin at odds with a delicate face. Long, black hair cascaded down his shoulders, almost to his waist.

The demon regarded Blair with a kind of haughty contempt in its eyes. Superior and eager to finish her off and take her soul.

"My mistress," He purred. Intricate silver jewellery around his neck and wrists tinkled as he dropped to one knee. "Your humble servant, Colryx of the Second Circle, awaits your command."

Blair tried not to let her smile show. Second Circle, namely Lust. A bit conventional, but appropriate. Though those boys from Fifth knew how to pound someone senseless. She clicked her tongue and gestured with one finger. "Up."

Colryx's eye twitched like she'd just picked up the wrong fork. He stood straight, towering a few inches above Blair, and cocked his feminine hip as she appraised him. He looked like the front runner for a gothic boyband - cute and slender and definitely sporting a touch of whatever passed for eyeliner in Hell. A nice big set of horns, though, rising gracefully from temples and curling into ridged s-shapes. Blair bit her lip and smirked; he'd do just fine.

"Alright then, Col," She said, sauntering around the circle with enough sway in her hips to draw his attention downwards. "I'm looking for a little fun tonight. What can you give me that no one else can?"

"Colryx," He hissed. Gesturing down his body, Colryx spoke with a low, husky growl. "I'm one of the prime incubi of the realm, trained in the most unholy arts of pleasure. I can bring nations to their knees with a flick of my tongue or a lash of my whip, if you so desire. I command every carnal sin. I can make you forget your very name with but a single stroke. Or I can reduce your enemies to nothing but puppets of-"

"Uh-huh." Blair rolled her eyes. Ugh, one of those. All pomp and no substance. She pretended to examine her nails. "That's a lot of words, but not a lot of action. Come on, show me what you've got."

Colryx irritably blew a strand of hair out of his face. He snapped his fingers, and the thin silk loincloth at his waist burned like a dozen cigarette butts had been stamped into it. The ashes fluttered down, revealing what was probably his pride and joy. Long and thick and, in Blair's experience, probably a grower. Purple skin that darkened toward the tip, swaying with every cock of Colryx's hips, a matching set of heavy balls swinging beneath. It was almost comical on a trim frame like his.

Her cunt ached at the sight of it. A good, needy ache. But she wasn't going to let him know that.

"Well, mistress?" Colryx dragged a nail down his shaft. "Will this suffice in slaking your thirst?"

Blair shrugged. It was worth it to see Colryx's barely restrained splutter and seething stare. She smiled coyly back and turned on the sarcasm. "I bet that works on every girl, huh?"

"You dare mock me, mortal?" He snapped.

"That's Mistress Mortal," She corrected, "Or did you forget your manners?"

His claws flexed, and his teeth clenched. Smoke curled off Colryx's talons and shoulders, lines of red magma cracking through his skin. It looked good on him. "Insolent wretch! Did you bring me here for some petty game, like a lowly imp? Or do you require the services of a true creature of the nine circles? Speak plainly, and I might find it within myself to show you mercy!"

Blair snapped her fingers.

Colryx yelped as spectral chains pulled his wrists behind his back. An indignant, pathetic yelp to boot - Blair licked her lips at the anticipation of hearing more of those noises. The chains slithered up to Colryx's elbows, tightening into a restrictive cocoon. He glared hellfire at her and snarled.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

"Work it out, 'big guy.'" Blair crossed the circle's threshold and shoved Colryx to his knees. He gasped, his eyes flicking from the glowing circle to her nude form. "Oops. Did I forget to mention the safeguards? Tough luck, Col."

"How dare you! I'll have your soul drawn and quartered, you vile bitch!" He tugged at his chains, the anger turning to fear as they refused to budge. Another leapt from the circle and curled around his neck, pulling him prostrate before her. Oh, he looked good like that.

Blair pressed one foot on his horned head and held him to the floor. The struggle sent a thrill through her - like an electric jolt of cruel desire. Every squirm, every rattling chain, was just another moment of resistance she could enjoy. She almost wished him luck - that maybe he'd break out and show her what he could really do. But this incubus didn't have the guts.

"What are you doing?" Colryx said, the haughtiness slipping from his voice, "What in the nine circles is wrong with you?!"

"Aw, were you hoping for an easy ticket with some sorority bimbo?" Blair sneered. "Or an innocent little Wiccan virgin? Too bad; you work for me, now. Do as I say, and I'll make sure you have just as much fun as I do. Resist, and, well... I'll just have to have more fun to make up for it."

He bared his fangs. "You'll regret this."

Blair laughed. "You're rather cute, love, so I'll try not to break you too badly. But there are thirteen different hexes woven into that circle, so if you pull anything, you can say bye-bye to those bollocks."

She snapped her fingers again, and the bindings tightened around Colryx, forcing his back to arch. He grimaced and glared in that adorably defiant way they all did. Blair let the spell slacken and watched her trapped prey slump forward.

"Now..." She grabbed the incubus by the hair and shoved him against her crotch, hooking one slender thigh over his shoulder. "Put that tongue to work."

Colryx growled and glared up at her. They were so cute when they thought they were in charge. Tightening her grip - and yanking at the roots - Blair forced his nose right against her mons until he got the message. Slowly, and after a small huff, Colryx let a long, dark cyan tongue slither past his lips. Thick, forked, and - Blair hissed as it slid between her thighs and all the way up to her arse - bloody prehensile. She squeezed her leg around his neck.

"Come on, Col. I thought you could bring me to my knees with a single flick?" She mused. "Don't you want to show off?"

His hourglass pupils narrowed. His hot breath rolled over Blair's inner thighs. Slowly, Colryx pulled his tongue back along Blair's folds. She shivered as the twin tips traced across her cunt, languidly lapping over sensitive skin. A soft rumbling sounded in the incubus' throat as his pace quickened; as lavish licks and swirls sent waves of delight running up Blair's spine. She bit her lip and groaned, bucking her hips against his face.

Colryx's tongue grew bolder, pushing to her inner folds, dragging itself up and down in slow strokes. The forked tip focused on her clit, and Blair barely bit back a gasp as the two ends danced around her pearl. Swirling and flicking and torturing her body with sharp jolts of pleasure. Her hands jumped from Colryx's hair to his horns, her thigh wrapping tighter around his neck. Keeping him in just the right spot.

The cheeky devil had other plans; with a muffled growl, he slipped his tongue inside her.

Blair hissed, doubling over, fingernails scraping along Colryx's horns. Almost as long and thick as one of her favourite toys, that devilish appendage slithered and wriggled inside her. Stroked every inch of her inner walls, probing along sensitive spots until she shuddered and moaned. The warmth in her core mounted quickly - too fucking quickly! Blair rolled her hips, riding every lap and lick, suffocating the demonic slave between her legs. She dragged her nails over his scalp. Let her eyelids flicker shut as she drew closer and closer to the edge. She cupped a breast and squeezed, rolling a pierced nipple between thumb and forefinger. Tweaking the sensitive nub to bring another jolt to her building orgasm.

She peeked past her eyelids and grinned at the indignant incubus. With a wink, Blair reached down and dragged her nails up his back. Oh, that was a lovely shiver she got out of him! She set her leg down and grabbed his horns like handlebars, holding him nose-to-crotch until his eyes widened and he struggled against her.

"Oh, fuck..." Blair breathed, "Right there!"

Her breath caught. Her legs trembled. Blair bucked and moaned aloud as Colryx's tongue found the spot that made her want to collapse. That set her nerves alight and her cunt burning with need. Closer, closer, just a little bit more!

Muscles tensed as the edge loomed until finally, something broke. Blair let out a strangled gasp as waves of pleasure crashed over her. As a flash of white hit her mind. She held onto Colryx' horns for dear life as her body quivered above him, her legs threatening to collapse. Aftershocks wracked her limbs. When her breath finally returned, it came in slow and shallow, struggling to snatch what it could as her body wound down from its high.

Blair let Colryx go and stumbled back a few steps. Her arousal dripped down his pretty chin, and that elegant cascade of black locks had turned to a chaotic waterfall. Not that she looked much better - the faint reflection in her window was sweat-soaked and dishevelled, face flushed a light pink. Her thighs ground softly together, chasing that phantom pleasure as Blair took a deep, calm breath.

Fucking Hell, he was definitely from the Second Circle.

"Mm..." She purred, running her hand through Colryx's hair. "Cheers, love. That was wonderful."

The dour frown was almost as fun as the face-riding. Almost. Colryx shuffled on his knees, glaring up at Blair as she stretched and let the afterglow settle through her body.

"Will that be all?" Colryx growled.

Blair cocked an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Ahem."

He huffed. "Will that be all, mistress?"

He said the word with so much venom. Just who did this incubus think he was? Blair pretended to consider for a moment, shifting her hips and watching his eyes follow them from side to side. "What makes you think I'm done with you?"

For once, Colryx smiled. "You have quite the appetite. Release me from these bonds, and I will show you pleasures no mortal could ever comprehend. I will break your mind with nothing but the most sublime of-"

Blair snapped her fingers, and the chain collar pulled Colryx to the floor. "You're so much cuter when you're quiet."

He snarled, and she laughed. Leaning down, she dragged her nail along his spine and watched him fail to stifle another one of those sweet shivers. She licked her dry lips. With another finger snap, the collar disappeared.

"Up you get." Blair walked past him. "I don't think you really get how this works. You might be high and mighty down there, but up here? I'm the queen bitch. Don't make me have to remind you."

"I know how to serve," Colryx growled, pushing himself to his feet. "What I object to is the indignation. These bonds are hardly suited to one of my stature."

She snorted and turned on her heel. "That so? Shame; I think they're just right."

With a sharp jab to the chest, Blair pushed Colryx onto one of the leather sofas. He landed with a dull thud and a look of mild confusion. Even after having his face buried in her cunt, he still thought he was the tallest thing in the room? At least her human staff knew their place. She'd just have to teach him, now, wouldn't she? Blair sauntered over slowly, hands on her hips, well aware of where his gaze focused. She bent down and gently tilted his chin upwards.

"I'd say you're all talk, but looking at this-" Blair grabbed him firmly by the cock. "-I think you've just let it go to your head."

"Wasn't my tongue enough to prove otherwise?" Colryx said, sticking his tongue out until it reached his collar. Blair's cunt ached just at the sight. "If you only let me show you true-"

"Ugh, how hard is this for you to get? I didn't bring you here for the CV. I brought you here because I want this monster down my fucking throat. And elsewhere, if I'm feeling generous." She dropped to her knees, pushing Colryx's legs apart and stroking along lean thighs. "So why don't you just sit back and let me have my fun?"

He was already half-hard; it looked like he enjoyed eating her out more than he let on. Blair let a coy smile play on her face as she kissed her way along his deep purple shaft. Her tongue flicked across the underside, and Colryx's short, sharp gasp was all the motivation she needed. A few quick laps across his balls, a couple scratched along his thighs, and no small amount of spit across his skin, and Colryx' cock twitched into its full majesty.

She smacked the rock-hard monster against her cheek. "Not bad."

Colryx gritted his teeth, no doubt with some pithy remark at the ready. Blair sunk her nails deeper into his skin and watched the indignant demon tense. With a low chuckle, she roughly dragged her tongue up his cock. She pumped her and along his length - her fingers barely fitting around his girth - working the spit all over his cock. She could be gentle when she wanted. But this boy looked like the kind who needed to be worn down now.

Locking eyes with Colryx, Blair wrapped her lips around his tip and swirled her tongue. Stroked him with both hands as his hips jerked, trying to shove more into her mouth. So desperate already? Poor thing didn't stand a chance. She dropped down, sucking on his balls, teasing every inch of smooth flesh with clumsy patterns and quick flickers. Worked her thumb against that oh-so-sensitive spot just below the head as Colryx struggled to keep his composure. Every ragged breath sent a powerful thrill through Blair, spurring her on as that monster cock twitched in her grasp.

"Don't blow too soon, love," Blair said and swallowed half his length in one go.

Colryx hissed, throwing his head back as she sank deeper. Blair moaned around the thick shaft in her throat. The bulge in her neck pressed on her leather choker. She worked her way back up and slammed herself back down, loud, wet gagging filling the room. Rough and hard and fast, Blair fucked her face with the incubus' cock, forcing more and more of it inside until she could press her lips to his base. Until she could watch Colryx's face contort and his body writhe under the pleasure. Both hands slipped around to squeeze his firm arse, and his legs trembled on either side of her.

She pulled off to snatch a breath of air and buried her face in his balls. Colryx bit his lips as a low whine escaped him - a whine that only made Blair all the more eager. Sucking and slurping and groping whatever her hands could find, working out which spots got the most noise out of her new toy. Blair swallowed him down again, the wet noises filling her ears, saliva dripping off her lips and down her chin, pooling at the base of Colryx's shaft and rolling down his balls. Balls she gave a good, firm squeeze against her palm.

A hand wandered down between her legs to stroke at her still-sensitive cunt, working in circles around her clit as she bobbed along that massive cock.

"Oh, fuck..." Colryx groaned, "Mm, I should've guessed this was your true nature."

Blair cocked an eyebrow and pulled off him. "Oh? That right?"

"Don't be so shy. I've met many like you, who could never- Hah!" Colryx jumped, the ghostly chains rattling as he squirmed. Blair pressed her fingers harder against his anus, running in slow, methodical circles.

"Sorry, I missed that last bit. Try again?"

"I-I merely meant that-" He gasped as her digits sunk inside him.

"Don't tell me you've never tried this before?" She stroked him slowly, thumbing his tip and palming his balls as she worked. Stroking along those inner walls until all that came out of Colryx were cute hitched breaths. His thighs trembled, and Blair's smirk grew big and cruel. Gotcha.

"Ah!" Colryx squealed, a thick drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock.

12