All Comments on 'Blair Hallewell's Hobby'

by AlexMarkov

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good to see you back! That was a nice story and your writing is still as good as I remember it! I'm kind of inclined to call it a bit generic, but that's just thanks to the exposure to your earlier works.

I know it's rude to ask like that, but... Maybe you have some plans on finishing the Succubus Summoning series? Pretty please?

Thank you Alex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was brilliant. I must now read s9me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll try again...

My thoughts, when reading this story, were - at first - 'Wow! Phew! This is good!' And then I tried to see why I was so enthusiastic about it.

Your writing style: very good. Someone called your style 'generic,' but I do not agree: you make Blair and her demon speak with their own voices, their own idiosyncracies, and it works! Blair's 'voice' - her spoken lines, and her thoughts and feelings - are something a contemporary reader can relate to. She is a modern woman, but also a powerful witch, and everything she says or thinks just sounds familiar in tone and content to make me feel with her, but also outlandish enough for me to understand that she is a witch. Col's lines, on the other hand, make it clear that he is not human. These demons, eh? Always grandiloquent...

I also like the idea of summoning an attractive demon with the intent to fuck him into submission. This idea avoids you one of the biggest problems in femdom fiction: Femdom only works as a form of consensual roleplay. Else, it would be abusive. But if it is witch vs demon, then it works...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexMarkov@AlexMarkov
Freelance Erotic Author, world builder and professional eccentric hermit. Enjoys fairy tales, over-analysing things and corrupting the innocent. You can also find me on: Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexMarkovxxx Hentai Foundry: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/AlexMarkov/...