Blaire and Foster - A New Direction Pt. 02

Story Info
Blaire and Bella explore their chemistry.
4.2k words
4.4
1.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blaire

What? The sexy dream she had, that left her sweaty the next morning, was about... ME? I didn't know what to think. I was so confused, part of me wanted to go, for the second time in two days, and pull back the shower curtain and this time touch her to see if she really was as soft and luscious as she looked... and another, more conservative part of me had no idea why I found the thought of another woman dreaming about me so arousing. I mean, a few weeks ago, I was enjoying secret sex with a male professor and his satisfying cock. That's what my friends expected of me, that's what my parents always wanted for me, that's what I thought I wanted. A handsome, powerful man to sweep me off my feet, take me on holidays, protect me when we walked at night, and to father my future kids. How could I even for a second entertain the thought of a relationship with a woman?

I breathed in slowly and let all the thoughts run through my head and down into the drain below me. The water was relaxing every inch of my tense and excited body. I knew she was waiting for a response but I wasn't sure what to say. Humour was my go-to, so I thought of something witty and light-hearted, that wouldn't disclose too much of the chaos inside my head.

"Well, was I any good? Did I get you off?" I blurted out, glad that she couldn't see my cheeks as they flushed a deep shade of red.

"OH YES, many times, nice work Blaire! I'd take you to bed with me any night..." she playfully replied. Relief flushed over me as I could tell she captured the tone of what I was going for and also, intrigued that she would open the door that much. This was going to prove to be a VERY interesting semester!

During the following week, we welcomed the rest of our floor mates and I was quite busy helping the RA team organize and host the myriad of events we had planned to make everyone feel at ease and prepared to start their grueling courses. I barely saw Bella but often wondered how she was doing and when I'd see her next. We still sent a few texts back and forth each night, but we barely saw each other as she was getting her books, supplies and learning the best routes to take around campus before her classes began. I asked her on Friday night if she was planning to attend the Rez Party that Saturday night at the campus pub and she said she didn't know but would consider it if I was going to be there. I was so tired, but also wanted to re-connect and see if last weekend's chemistry was just a one-time thing or if there was something more to it.

As I finished getting ready for the night, I admired my butt in the mirror tucked in a tight pair of jeans, over ankle-height, short black leather boots, paired with a low cut, sleeveless red top. I had done a simple, natural make up look but added a bright red lip to show I had put in some effort. Usually I focussed on comfort and felt much more at ease in a sporty ensemble or baggy jeans and a band t-shirt, with one of my 25 pairs of vintage sneakers rounding things out. When I saw Bella walked in with a bright yellow sundress and clean white canvas sneakers, I couldn't help but stare. Her dark skin glowed in the dress and her eyes sparkled between her long lashes. And her legs, were perfection under the above the knee cut of her dress, strong, sleek and long, I wanted them wrapped around me. The round neckline of the dress also allowed me to get a glimpse of the elegant curve of her collarbone and I wanted to run my soft lips across it immediately, breathing in her sweet scent.

"I'm ready when you are," she chirped, looking me in the eyes and seemingly enjoying what she saw as well. I smiled back and put my hand behind the small of her back to show the way. Her skin was warm and everything I was feeling from last weekend was back, my loins ached to rub up against her and on the way to the elevator, it took everything within me not to pause and whisper in her ear, do you want to just come back to my room instead? I had never been the leader in any relationship I had been in, but with Bella I felt safe to be bolder than I had been with the guys I'd been with before. With Johnny and Andrew, they made the decisions and I just followed. I didn't mind them taking the lead and in a way that made me feel safe, but this felt different and exciting and I felt an emotional safety with Bella that inspired me to be brave and assertive about what I wanted.

Bella

It had been a busy week, but it also made tonight into a much-anticipated event. I wasn't huge into bars or pubs, but I wanted to spend time with Blaire, so I took the plunge tonight. It had paid off, seeing her in such a sexy outfit, instead of her usual "chill attire" took my breath away. If I had my choice in that moment by the elevator, I would've leaned close to her ear and with warm, bated breath, I would've suggested that we go back to my room to be alone.

*Ding* The elevator door opened and there was barely enough room for the humans who were already inside. We had been waiting with Sandy, June, Thom and Erika, who seemed even more anxious than us to get to the party, so we let them try to jam themselves into the final inches of the compartment. The door closed and the tension between Blaire and I was tangible. We were standing side by side and I could feel Blaire's hand and arm grazing against my own, I could feel her pause as our nerve endings gently caressed each other. I felt wetness growing between my legs, I ached to kiss her. As the second elevator arrived and opened, again it was jam packed, so we waved them on and were forced to stand in silence for another couple of minutes.

I could hear Blaire's breath quickening and could feel the heat radiating from her body. I looked her way and she turned and smiled. I couldn't look away; I just stood their smiling back at her with a flirty squint in my eyes.

Blaire

I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to kiss her so badly and I felt like the universe was trapping us on the floor, with full elevators. Just as I was looking for another sign, the elevator door opened and it was empty. I could see she was also hesitating before stepping inside. We got in and pressed L. The door closed and I turned to see how she was doing, when I felt her hand pressing my shoulder back against the elevator door, she leaned in close to my face, then whispered, "Can I kiss you?"

I wrapped my hands around her pulling her waist as tightly against my own as I could, pushing my crotch onto her and slowly rubbing my warmth against her barely covered leg. She lifted me slightly with her knee and started grinding herself onto my leg as well. Our lips pressed, and released; teasingly, with little giggles in between passionate kisses. Her lips were so soft against my own, unlike all the men I had kissed before who were rough or stubbly, and caused uncomfortable friction burns when the passion was raging. Her fingers caressed my collarbone and then started playing with my hair. We were barely coming up for air, until the elevator lurched to a stop, and we quickly tried to gain our composure as the door opened up in the lobby. We couldn't contain ourselves as we grinned the goofiest, largest smirks as we stumbled towards the exit.

Outside we stopped at a nearby bench and paused, staring at each other. She seemed to be at a loss for words, so I decided to fill in the blanks. "You know, this isn't my usual MO, I mean, I've never actually kissed a woman before. But that was, ummmm, really, really nice." I looked at her again and couldn't stop smiling.

"I can't say it was my first, I've been fluid for a few years, but wow, I can honestly say, that it was better than I dreamed it would be. Literally," she took a seat on the bench, and patted the spot right next to her. It was a fairly dark spot, with only one streetlight hidden amidst some trees on the path. I sat right against her side so that my entire body was in contact with hers. I placed a hand on her upper thigh and let my fingers fall gently in between her legs. I moved slowly, but through the thin fabric of her sundress, I was already feeling the dampness that had been building up. She sighed deeply, showing how turned on she was in that moment.

I leaned into her ear and asked, "Did you want to skip this party and go upstairs? I don't think I can wait another minute, before I have you to myself." Before she could answer, I gently bit her earlobe and sucked at the spot right behind her ear, smelling her beautiful, shea butter scent. Her hand had reached gently between my legs, to give my thigh a squeeze and I knew that she knew exactly what I wanted, in that moment. I groaned with anticipation.

"Blaire?" asked a deep voice from behind me. I froze at its familiarity, and thought, whoa, how will I explain this.

I turned slowly, releasing my hand smoothly from its warm inviting location, "Hey, what are you doing at campus this late?" I could have answered my own question if I had waited until I was looking my dad in the face, as he continued to jog on the spot, in a fully reflective tracksuit and an over the top sweatband.

I could feel Bella scoot slightly further down the bench. I waited for him to reply, wondering if he was going to let me off the hook or ask me to explain what he saw. I tried to look confident, I mean, I was a grown woman, and although he still covered my tuition and parking access, I had found a way to provide my rent on my own. I was cutting the strings and didn't feel as though I had to explain myself to him. I had already kept the secret of fucking Dr. Foster for almost a year, I didn't need to tell him everything.

"I thought you would've been at the pub already, that is part of your RA task this week, isn't it?" he stated with the intent to question me.

"I was on my way, just wanted a little fresh air first," I lied, but wondered if I shouldn't at least make an appearance, to take a celebratory shot with my colleagues marking the end of a great opening week. He looked at both Bella and I, scanning from head to toe, with his accusatory eyes, which have made me cringe with discomfort ever since he needed the bicycle pump from my closet and had walked in on me as I tried to figure out how to get myself off. No words had been uttered but the look of judgement said it all.

"Have a good jog, Dad, I'll see you next weekend for Mom's birthday supper, bye!" I declared and started walking towards the pub with Bella close behind, before he could find out anything more about her.

Bella

I was glad to get out of there, Blaire's father looked quite familiar, but I just couldn't place him. He made me feel rather uncomfortable, even if I didn't get to introductions; but most of all I was sad that he had killed our buzz, now Blaire was heading to the pub instead of upstairs to continue the action that had been building all evening. I struggled to keep up to Blaire in her high heeled boots and was relieved to have sneakers on instead.

"Hey, slow down, I'd rather not get too sweaty before I get there!" I finally confessed my struggle, Blaire stopped completely and turned towards me.

"Sorry about that, I just wanted to get out of there before my dad started the interrogation that I could feel was coming."

"So that's your dad! Cool, does he always come to check up on you at your university?" I chuckled, with a bit of nervous anticipation, hoping her answer would be "rarely".

"Well, he actually works here, so he is around a lot more than I would like, if I'm honest. He means well, but as an only child, my parents are really protective of me and work hard to make sure their dreams for me come true." She shrugged realizing more and more that she wasn't sure she wanted those same things anymore.

I tucked my arm under hers but as we walked into the pub, I let go so I could hit the washroom as she looked for her team. After a little freshening up, I scanned the pub and dance floors until I found Blaire with the other RAs. I recognized a few of them from the past week, and one in particular, Luis, who had helped me bring my luggage from my Uber to the 10th floor the day I had first arrived. He was clearly interested in me, as he stood for a very long time at the door of my room after we'd gotten everything inside. He kept talking to me, all the typical "get to know you" questions, but he was repeatedly playing with his front pockets, as if to try to get me to pay attention to his package. That kind of person was NOT my type. I tried to brush past him and join Blaire with the group she was talking to, but he grabbed my arm as I passed.

"Oh, my, the beautiful Bella has graced me with her presence again! Did you miss me this week?" he joked. I could smell the booze and weed on his breath, giving him an aggressive confidence that I hadn't witnessed during my arrival. He really did think he was God's gift to women, didn't he?!

"Nope, can't say that I did. Sorry, I have to get back to my friend. Excuse me," I pulled my arm out of his grip and pressed into Blaire as I tried to send him a message that I was taken so he'd back off. But instead, he followed behind and interrupted the conversation that was happening. Everyone turned to him, in both surprise and wonder that any grow adult would still be so rude.

"So, Blaire, you know Bella? What are you like trying to get in her pants too now? Professor Foster wasn't good enough for you?" Luis blurted out leaving Blaire with a look of shock and embarrassment.

Blaire

WTF did Luis just say? Professor Foster... how did he know? We had been very discreet all summer, and surely he hadn't been around his office the first time we met. Had he? Did everyone know? Did my dad know? I turned suddenly and looked at Bella, she was new, so this was probably a surprise to her.

"Mind your own business, Luis, you jealous or something? Jealous boys are destined to die alone, so I'd be careful if I was you!" I replied, with a nonchalant shrug. I excused myself from the group, after raising a toast, so that I could finish my drink in one quick gulp and get home with Bella before any other drama took place.

It took at least ten minutes to leave the pub, as so many people wanted to say quick hellos as we weaved through the crowd. Outside I rushed to the next block and pulled Bella towards me. I embraced her and swayed slowly with her under the streetlight as we waited for the "Walk" sign to appear. I had no idea what would happen but after having spent too much time that evening with imposters and judges, I craved spending one on one time with Bella, who spoke authentically to the deepest part of my soul. I was buzzed from the shots, and part of me wondered if I shouldn't let the night end there before we took it to the next level.

As we arrived on our floor, I stood staring at Bella, taking in all the smooth lines of her body. I confessed that I was more buzzed that I needed to be and that I had a great evening with her. She looked at me and lingered in front of me instead of going to her room.

"I should get to bed," I exclaimed, as two of our floor mates were coming out of the meditation room and passing us, so Bella turned and walked to her room as well.

I got ready for sleep quickly and laid down on my bed. I had wished I hadn't cut things off so abruptly, I picked up my phone and texted Bella- You left so quickly, I had kind of hoped you'd stay with me. Then looked through the emojis until I found the winky/kissy face as a playful follow up message. Before I could press send, Bella had replied- I thought you were tired and wanted to go to sleep? I can come back if you want me to. 'Sure!' I replied without a second thought. Moments later, I heard a soft knock at the door. I had all the lights out, so I opened the door and lead her through the dark to my bed. She laid under the covers next to me and we started talking about everything under the sun. I told her all about my parents, how my dad was the Dean of the university and had put a lot of pressure on me to make him proud. I told her about how Johnny and I had grown apart, and then explained the situation I had had with Professor Foster. Everything came spilling out without any fear of judgement, I felt safe saying anything.

She suggested that we play "the question game", something she had clearly made up in that moment. She said we both would take turns asking any question we wanted to ask each other. I chuckled when she asked my favourite type of cheese and then explained her passion for a wide variety of cheese-based meals. Our questions started off pretty PG and then they started going more intimate... she asked about sex toys I owned, preferred sexual positions and whether I liked to watch porn.

When I asked her about her first time with a woman, I was glad that there were no lights on, because my cheeks were red hot with adrenaline. She turned on her side as she shared, and slipped a hand under my shirt, rubbing my skin in slow, long circles. I felt my inhibitions melting, and as her fingers slid under the band of my sleeping pants, and then back up to trace the edge of my breast, I found myself breathing more deliberately. I had barely heard any of her story, before I felt her move a little closer and ask if she could kiss me. She pulled my body closer to hers and started caressing my back as we kissed slowly and deeply. Tongues touching and swirling as our mouths explored each other. I kept worrying that I didn't know what I was doing, and then reminded myself that the technique was all the same, even if this was much softer and more comfortable to my skin. I reached down her back and into her underwear, giving handfuls of her buttocks a squeeze as I pulled her against my pelvis.

I started to unhook her bra, and she followed suit on mine. We were rolling and touching and exploring each other, slowly removing more and more of each other's clothing until we were naked. I was on my back at first and she slowly worked her way down my body, as she had the first night we met in my dream. Kissing, and tasting, and caressing and breathing in the aroma, as she got closer and closer to my throbbing vagina. As she approached, she used her fingers to part my labia, and gave my clit a kiss, she leaned back to admire it, and then licked and stroked and then started penetrating me with two fingers, at first gently and then with more and more vigour. She worked my g-spot until I couldn't handle any more and clenched all my muscles around her fingers to slow down my imminent orgasm. She watched my face and started playing with my clit with her tongue, until I pushed myself down as hard as I could on her fingers and gave in to the waves of pleasure that were coming from within me. I hadn't known an orgasm as deep and long as that one, and suddenly felt like pursuing Bella, wouldn't mean missing out on as much as I had originally thought. Our connection was more powerful than any hard cock I had ridden before today. My intoxicated brain wondered if this was actually what I had been looking for my entire life.

Bella

I did not see this evening coming, as I lay beside Blaire, she slept soundly on the other half of the bed. I was kind of glad we hadn't gone straight to her room from the elevator as it had given me a chance to wash my face, remove my eyelashes and wig, moisturize, and put on my satin hair wrap. Now I lay there and wondered if maybe I shouldn't head back to my room before the rest of our floor mates woke up and saw me leaving. I didn't usually share my natural look with people until we were pretty serious, so I kind of wanted to get back to my room and leave a little mystery.

Blaire adjusted herself and in the dim dawn sunlight that cut across the ceiling, I could see her look over and smile at me. I whispered, 'Good morning beautiful' as she reached over to stroke my cheek with her index finger. She paused at my chin, and without any other words, closed her eyes again. Her hand fell onto the pillow beside my head as a small snore came from her nose. I lay there staring at the ceiling wondering if she was feeling as confident as I was about how well we vibed, I mean we had barely known each other more than a few weeks. There was something that felt undeniably different about our connection, from the first moment we spoke, there was a feeling that I could tell her anything. I was normally very guarded about sharing my thoughts with people, but it came so easy with her. She exuded life and hope and curiosity, all things I had been looking for in a partner. But from what I learned during the question game and our chats, I was the first woman she had been intimate with. Was I just a college experiment for her?

12