Blaire and Foster - A New Direction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had loved last night with her, I loved the feeling of being naked beside her of sharing so many secret things I had never told another soul. But she had just recently been in something with Johnny and Professor Foster, so I really didn't want to rush it. I needed to be sure that she was emotionally ready and this wasn't just for fun because I could feel myself starting to dream a little bit, about traveling with her, about introducing her to my family and meeting hers, about starting our careers together and trying all sorts of exotic meals at her favourite restaurants. I honestly hadn't expected that in my first week in this country I would meet someone that just felt so right.

I felt the urge to go to the washroom, so I quietly stood up, pulled on my clothes and found a small piece of paper on her desk. I wrote a quick note telling her where I'd gone so early and that I anxiously awaited seeing her later in the day. I laid it gently on my pillow and slid out the door, pausing briefly at the washroom before heading back to my room. Not a soul was awake, which wasn't surprising considering the Rez party that had likely lasted until 3 am when the pub closed.

As I lay my head on the pillow, back in my own room, I could barely stay awake as I drifted back into dreams of what my future, with Blaire, would hold.

12