Blaise is Gay?!

Story Info
He overhears his best friend having gay sex.
13.5k words
4.75
11.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks! You're the best, love ya man!" Blaise gushed as he took the study guide from his best friend. "If you wrote it down anywhere near as well as you explain it to me, I'm sure to understand!"

Xander shrugged. "It's College Algebra. It's pretty straight forward."

Blaise chuckled. "So you say! It always turns into a tangled mess in my head!" He turned his head to check the time via the clock on the wall. "Oh, looks like I'm running late. I'll see you later."

Xander watched him shove the study guide into his bag and run off. Then he frowned and lightly shook his head. "If he'd literally waited one minute, I could have just walked with him."

Now done with the last problem he'd been working on, he also shoved his homework in his bag and left the room. He was actually not running late for his next class, and actually, come to think of it, Blaise didn't even have a class after this. Was he talking about work?

Xander lightly frowned as he thought this over. Unless Blaise had agreed to cover someone's shift, he normally didn't go to work until after dinner, so, what was he running late for? This was a minor puzzle that occupied Xander so much that he wasn't really paying attention as he walked. When he passed the bathroom about halfway to the cafeteria - which he'd apparently wandered toward instead of his next class - he went in and made use of a urinal.

"Mmm," someone moaned from the stall that had an actual wall as one of its sides.

"Mmhm," someone else agreed.

"Oh God, right there," came a whisper.

After a couple of seconds, another whisper asked: "Are you ready, can I put it in?"

"Condom?"

"Yep, no worries."

"Alright."

After that, there was a series of gasps and moans that left no doubt in Xander's mind that two guys were in the stall having sex. Out of sheer curiosity, when he was done with his slash, he turned and bent just a little bit to look under the door of the stall. Sure enough, there were two sets of feet, and they were spaced just about how you'd expect them to be if sex was in progress.

Straightening back up, Xander went over to the sink and washed his hands. Then he dried them. After he was done, he stroked his chin in thought as he left the bathroom. At this point, he was so preoccupied that he headed to the cafeteria, unintentionally skipping his class.

The thing was that he hadn't ever had such a close encounter with a gay person - that he knew of. He'd been raised to be tolerant and accepting, so he always thought that if he ever met an openly gay person, he'd take it in stride. However, something about that encounter had bothered him, and he wasn't sure if it was because it was clearly gay sex, or if it was because it was in a public bathroom that literally anyone could have gone into. Maybe it was because he would now have to wonder if there was anything iffy on the wall of that stall. Yeah, he'd definitely have to avoid that particular stall in the future, and come to think of it, ANY stall with an actual wall that they could lean up against.

Were there others who did the same thing? Did EVERY bathroom have such things happen in them? The more Xander thought about it, the more he realized that THAT was what was bugging him. The fact that now he was going to be paranoid about using public bathrooms because he didn't want to accidentally touch the aftermath of someone else having sex.

Shaking his head over the sheer nerve of some people, he turned back to look at the bathroom just as he'd reached the entrance of the cafeteria. To his surprise, the door was just opening, and unless someone else had managed to go in and do their business in just a minute or so, then this would have to be one or both of the lovers coming out after they were done. Must have been a super quickie because they were in public.

A moment later, his blood felt like a cold fire was swimming around his body. His mouth dropped open in sheer gobsmacked shock as Blaise and a guy he didn't know exited the bathroom. They were clearly happy and very subtly flirty. They both also looked a bit sweaty and lethargic.

"So, same time next week?" Blaise asked.

"Oh, actually, I was wondering if you had a class on Thursday? I was thinking during lunch, we could head out to my van and take a bit more time," the other guy suggested.

Blaise pressed his lips together and tilted his head to the side as he thought this over. "I only have an afternoon class on Thursday, but I suppose I could always come to school early."

"Awesome! Can't wait!" The other guy cheered. "But now I've gotta head to class."

Blaise grinned at him. "I'm actually done for the day."

"Lucky!" The other guy exclaimed with a pout.

Blaise covered the guy's mouth with a hand when he leaned in a bit. "No kissing."

"At all? Ever?"

Blaise shrugged. "Well, I mean when I'm into it, I'll kiss, but otherwise, no."

"Ah, well alright. See you later."

"Later!" Blaise called after him as he rushed off.

A few seconds later, a different guy rounded the corner the first one had just sped around, and when he saw Blaise he grinned. "Hey man, you busy?"

"Not at all," Blaise said with a grin. "Well, I mean I have to study and try to figure out my stupid Algebra, but other than that, I'm free until I go to work tonight."

"Great, wanna have a little fun with me?"

"Wanna go to my place?" Blaise invited.

"Don't you stay in the dorms?"

"Yeah, but my roommate won't be back for a couple of hours," Blaise said with a flirty half smirk.

"Alright then, lead on!" The other guy agreed with a stupidly happy grin. The two of them walked toward the nearest exit, which was in the opposite direction from the cafeteria.

Still standing there in shock, Xander felt faint. First of all, being new to college and coming from a small town, this was the first time that he knew of that he'd met or seen a gay person. Secondly, it was the guy he'd met basically his first day here and had hung out with so much that he considered him his best friend. Third - and last for now - he'd had no idea! How in the HELL had he been best friends with a gay person for MONTHS and had literally NO idea?!

Did... Did Blaise not trust him? Did Blaise think he was prejudiced or something? Was he afraid that Xander would assume that Blaise was constantly hitting on him? Honestly... wait, he might actually think that since Blaise was constantly telling him he was awesome and that he loved him for various reasons.

This made Xander frown as he thought over all the times this had happened so far. WAS Blaise hitting on him??? After all, Blaise seemed to have at least two guys he had sex with.

And! AND! That was actually the fourth thing that was bothering him! How could ANYBODY - gay or not - have sex with two different people in a single hour? Like... wasn't there a rule or something that said to limit new partners to one a week? More like one a month. You know, try to stick with one person long enough to see if you liked them enough to work on forever.

Hmm...

Unhappy, Xander decided to go to class even though he was definitely late at this point, JUST to try to get his mind off Blaise and the whole concept of gay men. As he walked, he rubbed the spot between his eyes with a finger. The more he thought about it, the more he was certain that the biggest problem was that he found out about it in the most shocking way. Had Blaise just told him at some point: "Hey man, just so you know, I'm gay and I tend to sleep around," Xander was pretty sure he'd have been a little taken aback and concerned, but not so off kilter and nearly betrayed feeling.

"Seriously," he muttered under his breath. "Why didn't he just tell me...?"

Sighing, he tried his best to shake the entire thing off.

***

"You're a life saver, I love you so much!" Blaise gushed as Xander finished carrying in the last box.

"Did you get a partial refund on your dorm fees?" Xander asked with a curious frown.

"I think I do, but I haven't checked yet," Blaise stated with a shrug.

"Hey, where do you want this box with a bunch of weird symbols written on it?" A guy asked from the living room, where he was looking at a medium sized box.

"Oh, that one goes in my bedroom," Blaise told him, pointing toward the correct door, in case they'd forgotten which one it was. Then he added: "What do you want on your Pizza?"

"I like Meat Lovers," the guy stated.

"So do I," Xander agreed.

"Aw man! Now I hate the fact that I have to get going and won't be able to stay!" Another guy lamented as he emerged from the bathroom. "I made sure that everything that was labeled with bathroom got put in there."

"Whereas I made sure that the beer was in the fridge - also, that the fridge actually is plugged in and works," the first guy informed them.

Blaise laughed. "This was my grandma's house; why wouldn't the fridge work? If it died, she'd have replaced it."

"Did your grandma live here alone?" Xander asked in concern, because the house was normal sized for a family, except that it had a total of five bedrooms, and so, was just a bit bigger than most four person houses. Which meant that it was probably a lot for a single elderly lady to keep up with.

"Yeah, but my aunt lives down the street, so she came over all the time to help out," Blaise explained. "I wish Grams hadn't passed yet, but I'm happy that she left me this house. I didn't even have to fight for it because the rest of her money was split between my mom and Aunt, so they were okay with me having the house."

"That's nice," the second guy stated with an unhappy look. "I probably won't be able to afford a house of my own until I'm 35. But anyway, I really gotta go."

"I'll take you out for dinner some other time," Blaise promised as his friend left.

"So, should we start on unpacking?" Xander wondered.

"Nah," Blaise declined. "I mainly want the couch and table set up - but before we do that, let me order the Pizza. The place is just down the street and is a local family owned place. They're really good, and better yet, pretty fast."

"Alright," Xander and Blaise's other friend both agreed.

About a half an hour later, the three of them had situated the couch and a coffee table, and were sat around it on the floor eating pizza and drinking beer. As they ate, they had one of those conversations that meandered all over the place. Also, probably because of the beer, but they were chuckling and laughing over the stupidest things.

A quick jingle had Xander pull his phone out of his pocket. He checked the text and shook his head with a laugh. "My girlfriend went out clubbing with her friends tonight, and they're now apparently in the drunk texting stage. Look." He held up his phone so that they could see the picture she'd sent of the five of them hanging on each other during a selfie. They definitely looked euphoric and giggly.

"Which one's your girlfriend?" The guy whose name Xander couldn't remember asked.

"The curvy brunette second one from the left," Xander replied, pointing her out.

"Nice!" The guy praised.

"I'm gonna send her a pic in return," Xander announced, using his phone to take a picture of the cans of beer in front of him. One was empty, one was open and in the process of being drunk, and the other four were full. "I'm going to drink at least this much..." he murmured as he typed up the text for the picture.

The guy shook his finger as if silently saying: "Wait a minute." He then pulled a bottle out of the pocket of his coat that had been tossed onto the couch. "This is a mix of Amaretto and Rum, and when mixed with beer..." he poured some in all of their open cans. "Try it!"

Curious, Xander took a good-sized swig. "Wait. I know this from somewhere..."

"Right?!" The guy asked gleefully.

"This tastes like... Cola?" Blaise said uncertainly.

"Dr. Pepper, right?"

"Oh!" Both Blaise and Xander exclaimed as they realized that he was right.

Xander was in such high spirits from the fact that this was probably the first good drinking session he'd had since leaving home. He was actually allowed to drink a bit as a teen, but had never really wanted to get drunk before. His parents would have let him get drunk on occasion, but it just didn't seem fun. Now, on the other hand, he was with friends - or at least a friend and a friend of a friend - and they had nothing better to do than get drunk and laugh. So, he had all his beers spiked and drank them all in the time it took him to slowly eat three slices of pizza.

At one point, maybe an hour later, he was pleasantly fuzzy and somewhat sleepy. He lay on his back on the floor and closed his eyes. "Wake me up when I'm sober enough to drive," he mumbled.

Blaise and his other friend chatted for a little bit, which Xander was vaguely aware of, but couldn't actually tell you what they were saying until this caught his attention: "Want me to blow you?"

"What about your friend?"

"He looks pretty passed out," Blaise observed.

There was a chuffed laugh. "Yeah, I LOVE blow jobs! And then, I wouldn't mind returning the favor."

"Rather than that, would you mind fucking me?" Blaise asked.

"Ooo! You're a bottom?! Hell yeah, I thought for sure you were a top!"

Blaise laughed. "And I thought you were a bottom! Get on the couch."

The guy roared with laughter. "Sounds like we BOTH assumed the opposite!" There was a noise of appreciation, followed by a soft: "Mm. I love watching a guy pull my pants off like he just can't wait to blow me."

"Lucky for you that I love to give blowjobs then. It's almost like candy to me," Blaise informed him as he stroked the rigid shaft a couple of times. "Looks like you're hard already."

"Of course I am!"

It was quiet for a few minutes, aside from some light sucking sounds. Then there was the obvious: "Oh God! I'm gonna cum!"

"Not just yet," Blaise said as he pulled off and clamped his hand on his friend's hardness. "Let me get a condom on you."

"I noticed that you were preparing yourself while you blew me, but let me make sure you have enough lube in you."

"Alright," Blaise agreed.

There was some shifting sounds. Then it sounded like clothes were coming off. After that, more shifting and a moan that made Xander so curious that he really wished his eyes would open so he could see exactly what was going on. As it was, his eyes refused to open and he couldn't quite tell if he was dreaming or actually listening to his best friend having sex right on the couch a few feet away.

Either way, it didn't seem like the gay thing bothered him anymore. He'd kept his mouth shut because he didn't want Blaise to think he was against gays, or worse, feel like he needed to avoid him. Sure, he still wanted to confront him and ask him why he hadn't just told him about it, but then he figured that there was probably a reason. Like maybe he'd been bullied or something.

"You feel so good!" The guy exclaimed.

"Mmhmm!" Blaise hummed in agreement. "I like your size, you're just about perfect."

"Great! Maybe we can be boyfriends and fuck every chance we get!"

"Sorry, can't," Blaise denied in a firm tone.

"Why not?"

"Mmm....." Blaise hummed as he thought it over. A soft smacking noise suggested that they hadn't stopped moving. "I guess you can say that I don't want to date anyone I don't love, and I'm already in love with someone else."

"Oh? Then why don't you date him?"

"He's straight," Blaise stated.

"Ah, you know, I knew you were going to say that. Sorry man."

Blaise chuckled. "Doesn't matter. I love him so much that just seeing him happy makes me happy. I don't need to have sex with him to keep on loving him."

"That's really enlightened of you. I don't think I could do it. If I loved a guy, I'd want him all to myself. I'd get mad if he got with anyone else."

"I don't really understand jealousy - Oh hold on, can we switch position?" Blaise asked. "I want to be on my back for a bit."

"Yeah sure. Good thing you have a big couch!"

Shifting sounds were followed but a bunch of pleasure filled grunts and moans. "Yeah, right there!" Blaise exclaimed.

"Good to know."

"Anyway, as I was saying, I don't understand jealousy. My ex-boyfriend from Highschool actually got mad at me because he thought I didn't love him. It seems like whenever I'd say something like: Oh, that guy's hot and I'd love to see you fucking him - he'd think I was trying to break up with him, when really, I just seriously wanted to watch my hot boyfriend having fun and enjoying himself with another hot guy."

"Mmm, yeah, I can see the appeal in that."

"Live gay porn, right?" Blaise asked with a soft chuckle.

"Right!" His friend agreed.

"I honestly loved my boyfriend and wanted to share our love with the world. We were both out and proud and had no problems being flirty in public. But the longer we were together, the more insecure he got. He dumped me right after we graduated, saying that he was glad to be going to college in another state, because now he wouldn't have to worry about me trying to get other guys in bed with us - not that I ever did. We NEVER had a threesome! I never cheated, and as far as I know, neither did he, but just..." Blaise trailed off with a sad sigh.

"Yeah, the fact that you never got jealous over him was probably something he couldn't understand."

"I cried for at least a month," Blaise admitted.

"It's weird to hear you say that while I'm pounding you. Do you want me to stop for a minute?"

"Nah, I'm kinda getting close," Blaise said. "In fact, you can totally pound me harder, if you want."

Creaking from the couch suggested that the guy had done exactly that. Their conversation stopped for a while and was replaced by a lot of UH!s from the both of them. And then, suddenly:

"Oh! Yeah! Fuck! FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Blaise squealed.

"God! So good! Yeah! Uh!"

After a moment, they both fell silent except for a lot of panting.

And then, the guy moaned happily. "Mmm, that was one of my better sessions."

"No kissing."

"Alright. Hey, any chance you want to do this again?"

"Right now, or later on?" Blaise wondered.

He chuckled softly. "Later, after you get your bed set up - at the very least."

"Yeah, I could go for that," Blaise agreed.

The other guy laughed. "You know, when I messaged you on the app and you said we could hook up if I helped you move, I didn't really believe you. I thought for sure that you were just leading me on to get a bit of free work out of me, but this worked out really nicely."

"Mm, I agree," Blaise said.

"You already said no to being boyfriends, but how about sex friends?"

"So long as you don't mind if I have other sex friends," Blaise replied.

"Not a problem, and actually, have you ever had that threesome you wanted?"

"Sadly, not yet," Blaise lamented.

"I've got a really good friend who's also gay, but he's a top too, so we aren't sex friends. But I bet he'd totally be willing to have a threesome with us."

"Mmm! Sounds like I REALLY need to get my bed set up!" Blaise exclaimed in an eager tone.

The conversation moved on, but Xander finally fell asleep enough that he couldn't pay attention if his life depended on it.

***

Xander felt like throwing up! He had no idea what to do, and was pacing back and forth in front of his car fairly frantically. If he hadn't been clutching his phone in one hand, he probably would have been tearing his hair out!

"Hey man, problem?" Blaise called out in concern as he jogged over to Xander.

"My life is..." Xander began, but then didn't quite know how to finish that, so he trailed off even as he turned and started pacing in the other direction.

"Wait, calm down, what happened?" Blaise demanded as he got close enough to grab Xander and prevent his frantic pacing.