Blaise is Gay?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at Xander, who was startled to see a tear drip from his left eye. "The risk is way too big."

Xander brushed the tear away before cupping Blaise's cheek. "I understand why you are afraid. Didn't I say I was terrified? But... I want this. I mean, in more than 15 years, you could have let your love for me overwhelm you to the point that you got me drunk and did something when I wouldn't even remember it, but you never did. You cherished me. You let me feel your love long before I realized that's what I was feeling. You slowly radiated your way into my heart, and now I couldn't live without you. I'm NOT going to change my mind. It's you; it's going to be you for the rest of my life."

Blaise fiddled with the box, now more than half tempted to open it and see what kind of ring lay inside. Pressing his lips together as he thought, he took a deep breath in before sighing in defeat.

"Fine, let's do it like this: I will give you ONE chance. We'll have sex and I'll keep my heart under control. If afterwards, you realize that you just can't have gay sex, then we never bring this up again."

"But if I can?" Xander asked, sounding like a painfully hopeful child.

"Well... Then... We... Can get married..." Blaise admitted, trying his hardest to keep his heart from exploding at those words.

"So... no pressure, but um... now?" Xander wondered. After all, they had the house to themselves tonight.

"Please don't regret this," Blaise begged under his breath before turning, grabbing Xander, and kissing him within an inch of his life.

Xander inhaled a gasp as the words no kissing ran through his mind. Over and over, he'd heard Blaise tell others those words, and so, he really didn't expect it to be the first thing they did! And... damn! Despite apparently having no practice at it, Blaise was really good at it! The two of them surrendered to the experience, doing nothing else for a long time.

Until Xander was panting from sheer need. "Can I please undress you now?"

"Yeah," Blaise permitted a bit breathlessly.

Xander started with his shirt - which was a basic blue tee shirt. He pulled it off and moaned softly as he pressed kisses to the body he'd seen quite a lot of over the years, but had never truly touched. Blaise's body wasn't in any particular shape. He wasn't muscular and built, but he wasn't fat either. The best description would probably be slightly chubby with love handles. Still, as his shorts and underwear came off, the only words Xander could think of to describe Blaise was:

Sheer perfection.

"So, um, can you tell me how to do this? I've never - huh! I've never actually done anal with a woman either!" Xander admitted, a little shocked to realize that he'd never managed to talk someone into trying it with him.

"Alright, but first, let me get rid of your clothes too," Blaise bargained. He stripped Xander with the ease of lots of practice. Then he practically attacked the hard shaft that had wagged in his face, as if begging to be touched.

"Oh!" Xander gasped, genuinely astonished at how good it felt. A blowjob should be a blowjob should be a blowjob, right? Apparently not! One given by someone who really liked doing it actually did feel better than one given by someone who didn't mind doing it if it made him happy. "Holy fuck! That's amazing!"

Blaise pulled off with a chuckle. "How are you at recovering? Are you the sort that can go again after cumming, or are you a one and done?"

"Um, well, I'd LIKE to say that I can recover quickly, but I'm not actually sure. I usually devote as much time as I can to pleasing her, and then I have the stamina to last quite a while, but once I cum, usually SHE'S done and ready to pass out. So... it's never really come up..."

"Alright then, let me know when you feel close and I'll stop," Blaise promised, not really wanting what he fully believed would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to end so quickly.

"Alright..." Xander murmured, relaxing into the bed as Blaise resumed making his toes curl and his back undulate. "Oh God! So good..."

Blaise alternated sucking rather vigorously with swirling his tongue around the head, and suddenly, Xander was pretty sure he knew exactly why Blaise knew how to kiss so well. "Oh God!" He exclaimed again, getting closer but still not quite there yet. His legs even started to shake!

Without warning, Blaise pulled off, leaving Xander panting and just a little bit disappointed. "Good timing, I suddenly got to the edge without much warning."

Blaise laughed softly. "Yeah, I can sort of tell when that happens." Then he got off the bed and pulled Xander to his feet. "Come on, we need to go to my room for the rest of this."

"Okay but why?" Xander wondered.

Rather than answer with words, Blaise answered when they reached his bed by opening a drawer and pulling out a nearly empty bottle of lube and an anal plug. He handed both to Xander with a lingering kiss. "Go ahead and use both of those on me. When the plug goes in and out easily, you can replace it."

"Replace it with... oh! Um, really? I'm sort of bigger than this plug, won't it hurt?" Xander asked in concern.

"Nope!" Blaise assured him with a kiss. "I'm used to this, so I relax and open up pretty easily. So long as you use enough lube to get the plug in there, you'll be fine."

"Oh. Alright," Xander agreed, his eyes drifting to the enormous box of condoms in the drawer - which was less than a quarter full.

Blaise nodded as if agreeing with the thoughts in Xander's head. "Yeah, normally I'd insist on using a condom, but unless you have something you don't want me to catch, I'm fine without it."

"Why?" Xander wondered with a frown. He didn't have anything, but how would Blaise know that without some sort of proof?

Blaise gave him a tiny smile. "Because you're serious and responsible. I am pretty sure that you used protection."

Xander nodded in confirmation. "Yeah, even when Brenda got pregnant, we were using protection. It just so happened to spring a leak or something."

Rather than say anything, Blaise simply gathered up his pillows into a pile and draped himself over them. Xander pressed a kiss to his left buttock before caressing both cheeks. He added a few more kisses for good measure.

"You know, I may not have gone through with it, but picturing butts usually got me going," Xander informed him. "And yours is more or less like the ones I pictured. Sort of cushy. A little plump, but perfect for spanking."

"Oh?" Blaise turned his head to ask with interest. "You want to spank me?"

"Maybe next time. This time, I really want to focus on doing what you told me to do," Xander replied even as he squeezed a little lube onto the plug. Then he wondered how to push it in without it hurting at all. Gently? Slowly? Quickly? Firm but steady?

As Blaise patiently waited for Xander to figure out what he was doing, he decided to talk and maybe distract him from his nerves. "As you might have heard, I'm a complete bottom - and a pretty bossy one at that. That means that I love a good hard shaft up my ass, and I never really liked doing it the other way. That said, if you want to try it - later on but before you finish, especially if you have as much stamina as you say you do - I would be happy to show you the joys of having your prostate massaged."

He paused and tilted his head side to side in thought. "Also, if you really wanted to, I could show you what it's like to bottom. When we're done, I want you to know exactly what gay sex is like, so that you will hopefully know if you can do it or not."

"Well, so far, I'm having fun," Xander stated. "It's like I said before, I think sexuality is on a spectrum, and sex itself isn't all that different. Oral sex. Anal sex. They can both be done with women or men. The only real difference is that men don't have a vagina, and so, rather than focusing on penetration, I feel like there are other things we could try. It's kind of like an adventure, if you think about it. What new things can I discover?"

"It's a little surprising to hear you say that, but I suppose that if you really thought about it for six years, you probably had time to wrap your head around it," Blaise admitted.

"I did," Xander confirmed with a nod. "And now I'm a little sorry that it took me so long to get to this point. I guess... I just wanted to be absolutely certain I could do this and not regret it." Then he gently bit Blaise's right buttock. "Now I know you're really chatty in bed, but could you be quiet and let me do this? I'm sort of nervous enough without you distracting me and making me worry that I'll do something wrong because I wasn't paying attention."

Blaise chuckled in amusement that Xander could sound so calm and accepting one moment, only to reveal the exact opposite the next. "Yeah, alright."

With a very single minded focus, Xander slowly worked the plug and a LOT of lube into Blaise's wrinkly pucker until it was softer and almost smooth. "Whoa, it really does relax quickly!" Then he looked at Blaise, who was watching him over his shoulder. "Are you sure this is prepared enough?"

Blaise nodded. "Yeah, and I'm already biting back orders to get on with it already!"

"Alright," Xander accepted, shifting to get into position before pausing. "... Can we change positions? I kinda want you on your back so I can kiss you while I do this."

Blaise couldn't help but smile at that. "Yeah, I'd like that too."

A couple seconds later, they were face to face and kissing. When Xander felt ready, he pushed into Blaise, afraid despite plenty of reassurance that he was going to hurt him. Happily, he was able to steadily go deeper, until he was balls deep and moaning from how good it felt.

"That's tighter than I'm used to," he murmured, kissing Blaise again.

"That's not necessarily a good thing," Blaise said. "Too tight and it can hurt or rub the wrong way."

Xander shook his head. "Nope, feeling good and mmm, I think I'm close to heaven actually."

"I'm glad to hear it, but um, could you stop thinking you might break me and ram me into the bed already?"

Xander chuckled. "Yeah, I think I can do that."

For the next hour, Xander proved that building houses really did give him a lot of stamina. He pounded Blaise exactly the way he wanted, and in return, Blaise clung to him and kissed him as much as possible. Blaise had cum once early on, and then leaked a near continual string ever since. Now, he was arching into Xander and biting his shoulder as the tornado was about to hit him once again.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Blaise squealed, clinging to Xander so tightly that a rib might have cracked slightly.

Those magical ripples on Xander's shaft threw him into an ocean of bliss. He let out a couple of guttural grunts: "Uuuuuuhhh! Uuuuhhh Uh!" As he pumped Blaise full. "Ahhhh..." He sighed happily when he reached the floaty stage.

Blaise held him tight and wouldn't let him go anywhere as they enjoyed the aftermath of a glorious orgasm. Honestly, it had been good enough that he was already drifting off to sleep, even though he could usually go at least once more. Even half asleep, he was still quite torn over waking up and insisting on another round - there was so much more to do after all - and surrendering to Morpheus.

"Mmm, that was so good," Xander murmured in his ear before kissing him. "I really do love you, and I want to do this every chance we get for the rest of our lives."

"Mmm," Blaise moaned in a way that wasn't a yes or a no. "Unless you mean right this second, please just go to sleep."

"Alright," Xander murmured, giving him one last kiss before drifting off.

In the morning, Xander woke first, which was actually a really good thing. Had Blaise woken up first, he almost certainly would have slipped out of bed, completely freaked out, and then self destructed. But since Xander woke up, he was able to wake Blaise with a series of soft and tender kisses.

"Good morning," Blaise greeted uncertainly.

"Morning!" Xander returned the greeting with a grin. "I'm pretty sure I passed your test, so when can we get married already?"

Blaise raised a brow at him. "What's the rush?"

Xander rolled his eyes. "You're nearing 40 and I'm not too far behind you, aren't we both getting just a little too old to wait much longer. Also, I feel like you're going to run away if I don't lock you up, so honestly, I kinda want to elope today so that you can't run away from me."

"Ha!" Blaise laughed dryly. Then he sighed. "Alright, so you're not entirely wrong about that. I'm kinda panicky at the moment."

"And I'm even more serious than I was yesterday," Xander stated in a rather solemn tone. "I've decided and I'm not going to change my mind. So let's do this already!"

It took a few deep breaths, but finally, Blaise nodded. "Alright, we'll get married."

A little over two months later, they were married in a small ceremony consisting of only their family and friends. They chose standard vows over writing their own and kept the whole thing as simple as possible. Even their kiss was a fairly quick and chaste little thing that made a couple of Xander's relatives wonder if he was really in love like he said he was.

The moment they pulled back to simply hold hands and look at each other - and after the officiant had introduced them as a married couple - Gabrielle threw her arms around both of them and hugged them as tight as she could.

"I'm so freaking happy!" She cried out, bouncing just a little bit. "I prayed and prayed this would happen, and now it has! My dads have finally gotten married!"

"Aww," Xander purred, touched by her acceptance. Then he was just a little sad. "Sorry it took me so long. I just... needed time."

She huffed a tiny laugh and kissed him on the cheek. "Yeah, I kinda figured that out." Then she turned to hug Blaise all by himself. "I've always called you my dad, and now you finally are."

"Aww, I always was," Blaise whispered in her ear, because she'd stolen his heart almost as much as Xander had, from practically the moment she was born.

She stepped back and watched as Xander took Blaise's hand in his. They gave each other small but happy smiles before turning to thank their guests. Both knew that it was definitely until death do they part.