All Comments on 'Blake & Gabe'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
filovebugfilovebugover 2 years ago
Please continue

Would it be too much to ask for you to keep writing? I feel like there’s more of a story to be told here: how Blake’s dad adjusts to their relationship, maybe marriage, kids. They’re a sweet couple and it would nice to read more about them.

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

This is sweet. And kinda rare to see a story with fully reversible couple that works well. Usually one of them has to be more domineering. But this story is done nicely, and the chemistry is believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. But best of all, it was very realistic with great chemistry between both Gabe and Blake but also Sally and Brian's role in bringing them together.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An unusual romance, but one that is believable and quite moving.

Chris and Gabe have a deep moral compass not usually featured in these pages and it made for a thoroughly satisfying read.

Thank you for creating and posting this story.

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Very nice story. Well written and believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...