Blake & Gabe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe had the keys in his hand. "Brian Parker?" Closing the gap over to Blake.

"Blake Parker, Brian's my father." Blake stuck his hand out to shake, but Gabe didn't shake.

"My hands are a little dirty."

"You're touching the car keys. You can shake my hand." Blake stated, which made Gabe smile, and Gabe reached up, and Blake shook Gabe's greasy hand.

"Let me walk you out to your Dad's car and explain what all I had to do." Gabe walked him through to the back door, to the back parking lot, and explained what he fixed. "Do you have any questions?"

"Nope, you explained everything well, thanks."

Gabe handed Blake the keys and reached to grab the door for him, making Blake raise his eyebrow, and Gabe stopped. Now, Gabe was sure Blake wasn't gay, and he just fucked up for even having a possible friendship with him. But he decided to tell Blake he would be at the diner tonight. "FYI, if you happen to be there tonight for dinner, I was going to be at the diner."

Blake turned around and smiled, "Service is going to suck, but yes, I'll be there."

"What do you mean?"

"Sally is out of town for the weekend." Gabe looked at him oddly. "She's with my dad."

"Sally's your mother?"

Blake chuckled. "No, but she would like to be my step. I'll be there, what around, six-thirty seven?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Gabe smiled, thinking at least he was going to have a friend.

When Blake arrived at the diner at six-thirty, he found Gabe already waiting for him in the booth he always sits in. Blake had to smile at that one. Gabe even sat with his back to the door so Blake could see the entire dining room.

They talked for hours, Pam the waitress was okay with it, but she wished they would just leave. Blake could tell and asked if Gabe wanted to go get a drink or something. Gabe stated he didn't like going to bars, didn't mind drinking, just didn't like going to bars to do it.

"Well, do you want to come back to my place, see what's on the boob tube, and crack open a few."

"Are you sure?"

"I just asked you, didn't I?" Blake laughed. "Anyways, I think I have some protection."

"You carry?"

"Ah, I am a police officer. So come or pass?"

"Sounds fun." So Blake gave Gabe his number and address, just in case Gabe fell behind in following him over. They paid their bill and left.

That's how their friendship began, and it was a friendship. They would have lunch and dinner together, and the occasional drink at one another's places. Blake did talk about Gabe and Mrs. Friedrich to Tom, his psychologist. Tom brought up the idea of taking Gabe over to help one weekend.

That following weekend, when Gabe was staying over as usual on Blake's couch. Blake was getting ready to head over to Mrs. Friedrich's to work on some of her neglected things when Gabe asked where he was heading off to.

"I'm heading over to an older lady's home to take care of some things for her. Do you want to help? You don't have to. You can stay here and sleep more, then head home when you're ready."

"What do you do for her?" Gabe asked.

Blake pulled out his little notebook. "This week, I was going to try to get to her fence. There are a few spots that need some work. If I have time, her porch needs some TLC. I have most of the outside of the house taken care of. I need to start looking from room to room on the inside."

"Doesn't she have a family?"

"Husband passed, and their son passed away a long time before that. Her daughter-in-law sees her more as a burden than anything, and her only grandson is a thirty-something-year-old alcoholic."

"Oh, that sucks. Is this the one that you keep getting the old lady crack from?" Gabe laughed.

"Yeah, that would be Mrs. Friedrich." Blake smiled.

"I don't have anything to do today. I'll come and help out."

Arriving at Mrs. Friedrich's, Blake introduced Gabe to her and continued outside to what he planned to work on. While Blake was working on the fence, Gabe looked in the garage and noticed her car. Walking back into the house but knocking first, and calling out to her. She informed him that she was in her living room.

"Mrs. Friedrich, I noticed your car. Is there anything wrong with it? It doesn't look like you have driven it in a while."

"It has gas, but one day I went out there, it wouldn't start, and my daughter said she didn't have time to take it into a repair shop."

"When was the last time you drove it?"

"It's been a little over six months now."

"Well, I'll take a look at it for you," Gabe stated.

"I'm sure it will need a mechanic."

"Well, it's good that I am one." Gabe laughed, and she smiled. "I'll take Blake's car and run and get my car with some of my tools."

"Well, I think I can help you out there unless my grandson stole them all." She got up from her chair, and Gabe followed her out to the garage. He didn't even notice the toolbox in the corner. She pulled a key off a nail and unlocked it, and when they opened up all the drawers, they found them full of all of Otto's tools. "Otto loved messing around out here on a car." She laughed. "Sometimes, he broke it to the point that he had to have it towed to a real mechanic."

Gabe laughed, "Well, hopefully, we won't have to do that, or I will end up losing my job as a real mechanic."

She left the boys alone and went back into the house to start cooking something for lunch. She might be older, but she still can get around really well. Of course, she had already made a pie and Blake a banana nut bread. She will have to make him share it. But she notices how they look at one another.

When Blake was finished with the fence, he stopped into the house to grab something to drink. Mrs. Friedrich smiled when he stepped into the kitchen. "Blake, are you and your friend hungry?"

"I haven't seen Gabe in a while. I assumed he was in here working on something."

"Oh." Mrs. Friedrich laughed. "He's in the garage working on my car."

"So, he's at home then." Blake laughed. "I'll go see if he's hungry."

Blake walked out from the kitchen door over to the garage. He was standing there watching Gabe work under the hood. Blake looked at Gabe's ass and legs. Blake didn't even notice the bags that were sitting next to the car. Staring at Gabe, he forgot why he came out into the garage.

Gabe was grabbing for another wrench when he noticed Blake standing there. "Hey."

Blake smiled and stepped up to the car that had pulled him out of his trance. "Hey, I was coming out to ask if you were hungry." Blake looked him over. "But it looks like you decided to become a grease magnet on your day off."

Gabe laughed, "Well, she had something I could do. Anyway, I'm almost done. I took your car if you didn't notice." Blake shook his head. "I picked up a battery charger from the shop and then grabbed everything to do an oil change. She busted her alternator belt. I don't think she really did it concerning that she only has thirty thousand miles on her car, but it's not here to prove it."

"Family may not have wanted her going anywhere?"

"Possibility, but if they think she's a burden, why do they care? I'm sure she's not running the roads."

"No, I actually never saw her on them, to be honest," Blake responded.

"Since you are cleaner than me, you want to get in and see if it will crank over?" Gabe asked, and Blake nodded and walked around to the driver's side and opened the door.

"You ready?"

"Yup." Gabe quickly checked to make sure there were no more tools. He still had the charger on, but he flipped it to jump mode. When it started, he told Blake to leave it running and removed the charger from it.

Gabe put away Otto's tools he was using and what was his in his bag. "Is there anything I could do to help?" Blake asked.

Gabe smiled, "Nope. I'll stop over here with my car, so I don't get yours dirty."

"Why?" Blake asked.

"Take the oil back with me. There are also a few older bottles from when Mr. Friedrich must have changed his oil here. I thought I would take those to the shop as well."

"You can load them in my trunk. I'm not that much of a clean freak." But Blake did take a good look at Gabe. "But I think I will have to make you take your shirt off to sit on." Both Blake and Gabe laughed at that one, but Blake thought he would get to see more of Gabe this way. "Come on, I'm sure lunch is ready."

When they walked into the kitchen's back door, Gabe immediately asked Mrs. Friedrich if she had any newspaper to sit on, and if not, he would prefer to sit outside. She smiled and told him nonsense, that she would get him something to sit on, and to go into the bathroom to wash up.

Walking into Blake's house that evening, Gabe was tired. He was about to sit down on the couch when Blake stopped him. "Don't you dare." Gabe looked at him, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and dropped them before sitting down on the couch. Blake quickly turned away to use the bathroom before his instant hardon was noticed.

Gabe liked hanging out at Blakes because he would sleep over. No matter how often they would be together, if Blake would drink at Gabe's, he would never drink past the point of being able to leave. But Gabe would always stay.

One night when they were at Blake's drinking, Gabe finally asked one thing he was wondering about. "Man, you have three bedrooms in this house. Why don't you have another bed?"

Blake laughed. "My sister would want to stay here."

"You're shitting me?" Gabe laughed. He wasn't expecting that answer.

"No really, when she comes to town to visit, I figure she needs to spend time with our dad, not me. Also, I hate her husband." They both laughed at that one.

"Well, you should have something for the guests that you do like. Namely me, this couch is uncomfortable."

"Well, the guests that I do like, I wasn't expecting them to sleep out on the couch," Blake said before he realized what he said. Then Blake was hoping Gabe missed his meaning, and again he kind of didn't.

Gabe did catch it but avoided commenting on it. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Just normal weekend shit to catch up before I have to work on Sunday, you?"

"Nothing, just vegging for once. I only get one Saturday a month off. I still don't understand my brother's way of thinking."

Blake was glad they veered off the topic of the bedroom and onto another. Gabe ended up staying the night on the couch, and Blake went to bed as usual, but he woke up to Gabe standing next to the bed. "Gabe?"

"You have a calendar of naked men on your wall," Gabe responded. Of all the times he had been in Blake's home, he had never walked into his room.

"Yeah, because I'm gay."

"And why didn't you want to share your bed with me so I could be comfortable when I stayed over?" Gabe asked.

"Because I didn't think you would want to sleep in the same bed with a guy."

"Never assume and move over so I can get a good night's sleep," Gabe responded. Blake looked at Gabe for a second. "Move over." Blake moved from the middle to the side, away from the door, to allow Gabe into his bed.

Blake's heart rate increased. Having Gabe in his bed was going to kill him. Somehow Gabe was able to fall asleep, Blake could tell by his even breathing, but Blake got up after an hour of lying awake.

Sometime later, Gabe reached out in the darkness, found the bed empty and got up. He could hear Blake in the kitchen. "You know your house has gotten cleaner since I've known you." Gabe laughed.

"Well, I have to do something to occupy myself sometimes. I don't repair cars." Blake stated as Gabe sat down at the table and watched him clean his stove.

"Puzzles?"

"Fuck you." Blake shook his head and went back to cleaning.

"Why not?"

"No."

"Why not, really."

"You're not...."

"There you go assuming again," Gabe responded.

"I don't date."

"Why?"

"It's a stupid answer."

"Hit me with it."

"Why was your sister yelling at you in the diner that one evening? When I first started talking to you?"

"I asked you first." Gabe smiled.

"Short answer, I don't want my dad to take any flack that I'm gay, and I know he's still not comfortable with it." Blake leaned against the counter.

"Okay, a little longer answer. Please." Gabe laughed, and Blake shook his head.

"My dad has always said he was fine with me being gay. I've never tested it, not since I was eighteen. I don't date, at least not in front of him. My last longtime relationship was before I moved back here. I've seen a few guys for sex, but it's always out of town, but I also haven't done that in a long time."

Gabe nodded, "My sister had found out that I was gay and was going to tell the entire family. Apparently, it didn't go as badly as she thought or hoped it would. I guess most of my family already knew or had suspected." Gabe looked around the kitchen, and it was cleaner even since last night. "When was the last time you've had sex?"

Blake laughed. "It's been a while."

"By the looks of your house, just by the short time I've been staying here, I would say it's been more than a while." Gabe got up and walked over to Blake.

They stood eye level to one another, which generally Blake likes someone shorter than him, but Gabe caught his eye, and he could never let it go. Gabe smiled and looked down when he grazed Blakes side with his hand because Blake moaned. Gabe grasped both sides of Blake when Blake pulled him in for a kiss by his neck. Then Gabe's hands were roaming Blake's back as they continued to kiss.

"Gabe, I don't have any...." Blake was gasping for air as Gabe kissed him again.

"We don't need them right now." As Gabe pulled Blake's shorts down far enough to expose his cock as he dropped to his knees. Gabe had Blake's hard cock deep down his throat.

"Oh.... Damn.... Oh.... Shit.... Gabe...." It didn't take long for Blake to cum, and Gabe greedily drank all of Blake's offerings, smiling when he finished.

"God, did you taste good, a little bitter, but good." Gabe laughed when Blake pulled him up and kissed him. "Come on, let's go back to bed."

"I'm afraid my sucking skills suck, compared to yours." Gabe laughed at Blake's comment.

"Well, I'll be the judge of that. Let's go to the bedroom." Gabe pulled Blake by the hand.

When they reached the bedroom, Gabe was already kissing the back of Blake's neck, and Blake was moaning. "Shit, if you don't watch it, you're going to have me cumming again."

"Don't worry, that's my plan." Gabe laughed. Gabe pushed Blake to the bed and quickly removed Blake's shorts. Gabe pushed his shorts down before laying down on top of Blake, and their hard cocks were trapped between them as they kissed.

Gabe straddled Blake and sat up, grinding their cocks together, then he moved them into the sixty-nine position. Blake noticed that Gabe was clean-shaven and was embarrassed that he wasn't.

But it didn't stop Blake from sucking Gabe. He wished he could have been working on him without Gabe doing him at the same time. Blake would have loved to have more range of motion and be able to lick and suck all of the areas around Gabe's cock and balls.

Gabe was almost fucking Blakes' mouth, but Blake was taking it. He loved it. Blake was getting closer and closer to cumming again, and he found out so was Gabe when he started shooting. It caught Blake off guard. He almost choked but was able to keep from gagging and drank it down. Gabe felt bad but noticed that it didn't bother Blake too much because Blake licked him clean and continued to push his cock up into his eager mouth until Blake blasted off again.

When Gabe licked up all of Blakes' cum he turned back around and kissed him before laying his head on his chest. "God, that was great."

Blake was half asleep. He wrapped his arms around Gabe and pulled the covers up. "Yeah, it was."

They were able to keep their relationship a secret from Brian and Sally for a while. Blake and Gabe acted normal in public, like they were just friends but as soon as they were at one of their homes. They were going at it. They made sure they had a lifetime supply of condoms available along with enough lube to fill an engine.

One Sunday morning, two months into their relationship, they were lying together on the couch. Blake was lying on his back propped up on pillows with Gabe draped over him asleep. Blake was only half awake. He would drink some coffee and then kind of just get pulled into sleep by hearing Gabe's soft snores.

He knows the only reason Gabe gets up with him on Sundays is to snuggle on the couch. Blake does like it. Actually, he loves it. Neither of them heard the car doors in the driveway.

As Brian and Sally pull onto Blake's street, they see Gabe's car is in the driveway. "Oh well, I guess Gabe will be joining us for breakfast too," Brian stated.

"I'm glad, at least they turned out to be great friends. Wish it could have been more with the two of them." Sally responded.

"Well, we did our part. I guess it wasn't meant to be."

Brian and Sally didn't even knock. Blake knew they were coming. Brian asked him on Wednesday if he wanted to have breakfast on Sunday, and he never forgets. Brian and Sally immediately see Blake and Gabe on the couch when they walk in, and Blake and Brian's eyes meet.

Gabe could tell something was wrong. He didn't hear them walk in, but when he felt Blake jump and his heart was racing under his hand, Gabe looked up. "Dad," Blake said.

"Well, it's about damn time," Brian stated, and Sally was smiling.

"Huh?" Blake looked at his father, confused.

"Do you know how much money I had to spend to get my car repaired at Wilks versus Jacks? You know, Jack would have given me a discount."

"When did you?" Sally asked.

"Sally, just two months ago," Gabe responded while laughing.

"So four months it took you two idiots, to find out you liked one another?" Brian asked. "Wouldn't you have known right away?"

After spending time with Brian and Sally, Gabe knew how Brian was and wasn't offended by that comment. "Well, we did know right away that we liked each other. We just never approach the subject to confirm that one another was officially gay," Gabe responded. He thinks Blake was still a little stunned. "I know a little dumb on our parts, but at least we did get to know each other first."

"Well, why don't you two get up and tell us about it at Henry's." Brian was a little uncomfortable seeing his son after all these years with another man wrapped around him, but he knows he needs to get used to it.

"Sure." Blake finally responded. They had both been lying there in t-shirts and shorts. Blake was glad they were dressed. He would have hated being caught naked on the couch, which could have happened, but Blake had a weird feeling about being dressed this morning. He honestly didn't remember breakfast.

Gabe pulled Blake off to the bedroom. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just wasn't expecting them today," Blake responded.

"You're not ashamed of this?"

"No, no." Blake looked at Gabe. "I'm not. I wasn't expecting them, that's all." Blake pulled Gabe in and hugged him.

"It's about time that they got together," Sally responded.

Brian laughed, "Blake is shitting his britches right now." Brian knew Blake didn't want them to find out.

After breakfast, Brian and Sally dropped Blake and Gabe back off. Before driving away, Brian asked Blake if he could stop by the house to talk. Blake told him he would be over around four before Brian left.

"So, Blake, what's going through your mind today?" Tom, Blake's Psychologist asked.

"Well, you know I've been seeing Gabe." Tom nodded. "I completely forgot my dad asked if I wanted to go to breakfast with him and Sally on Sunday. He asked last Wednesday."

"I take it that something happened?"

Blake chuckled, "They walked in on Gabe and me, cuddling on the couch." Tom smiled. "I froze. Gabe knew something was wrong right away and woke up. Sally was smiling, and my Dad just stated, it's about damn time."