Blake & Gabe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what did he mean by that?"

Blake laughed again, "He only had his car repaired at Gabe's shop to get us together. Both he and Sally thought we were only friends."

"Not that you were sneaking around," Tom responded.

"Yup."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, my Dad asked to talk to me later that evening. He wanted me to know that, yes, he's still uncomfortable seeing me with a man. But if he doesn't see me with one, how would he ever get comfortable?"

"So he makes a good point."

"Yes, he did say a lot of it was shit he got from Stephanie, and he just didn't want to deal with her and me. So it was easier to just scold me for being the way I was. He did say that he would be lying if he said he wished I didn't like women, but he knows that it's not who I am."

"So you need to let your father grow a little too. At least he is willing to accept. There are a lot of fathers out there that are still not and will never accept their sons for who they are." Tom stated.

"Yes, and I understand this. It will take me some time as well. I'm still not comfortable being out here. I was fine with it when I was away. I also have told Gabe it may take some time, but I'm sure others have figured it out." Blake smiled. "We only have eyes for one another when we are together, and this is not a big town." Blake then chuckled. "Mrs. Friedrich even put two and two together."

Tom laughed. "Well, again, give your father some time, and I'll see you in a month."

*

A few more months have gone by, and everyone was at Brian's celebrating Christmas together once. Sally had most of the dinner on the table when Blake came there after work. He had stopped at home to shower first.

Gabe was sitting in the living room when he walked in, and Blake walked over and kissed him on the neck. "Hey, I didn't hear you come in."

"Yeah, I know, you're so into the game." Blake chuckled and kissed him again, and walked away. "Sally, do you need any help?"

"Can you sit the rest of these on the table and turn the boob tube off, or your father and boyfriend will never eat."

Blake laughed, "Would love to. That is why I kept my gun on me."

"You didn't." Sally put her arms around him to check and then pushed him towards the table.

Later that night, Blake and Gabe were in Blake's home. Gabe turned up the heat as soon as the door was closed. He pushed Blake up against the wall and started to kiss him. Piece by piece of clothing was being removed from each of them right there in the hallway. They had both kicked their shoes off, not bothering with untying them.

They were grinding their cocks together, and kissing. "Who's going to fuck first tonight? Shall we flip a coin?" Gabe asked as he was heading south to his knees to take Blake's cock in his mouth.

"Oh Shit." Blake moaned. "I think your coin is rigged." Blake moaned again. "It's always heads, and you get to fuck first."

"Do you care?" Gabe came off Blake's cock. He licked from under the balls to the tip, which caused a massive amount of pre-cum to ooze out, and Gabe sucked on the tip making sure he got all of it.

"Oh God, hell no."

They knew they weren't going to make it to the bedroom, and Gabe stood up and pulled Blake over to the couch. He grabbed the little bottle of lube out of the drawer under the tv before coming back to Blake. He was kneeling on the couch with his hand on the back.

Gabe lubed his cock and Blake's hole and started pushing in. They were almost in this same exact position just before Blake went to work this morning. "Gabe fuck me." Gabe slammed into him a few times hard, and they both were moaning. Well, Gabe was grunting, and Blake was in a repeat pattern of "Oh God yes."

Blake was just holding himself up. He knows better than to try to jack off because Gabe will end up slamming into him and throwing their balance off, and they will come crashing down. They have done that a few times and ended in a laughing fest. Blake tries to make sure he is well balanced before he goes to jack off, but somehow, Gabe always manages to do it.

Gabe is close, so he reaches for Blake and starts rubbing him off. Gabe knows he is close because Blake was getting louder when he would rub up towards the head of his cock. Blake was the first to stiffen and clamp down on Gabe's cock. This action caused Gabe to grasp hard onto Blake's hip and push the last inch he could into him to release.

Gabe could feel Blake's cock pulsating in his hand as it was shooting cum out onto the couch below them. Blake felt Gabe's cock enlarging against his tightening hole as he finally released his hot seed inside him. Gabe never softens right away. After he finished cumming, he continued to fuck Blake for a few more minutes until his cock became too sensitive that he had to remove it.

He was about to sit down on the couch, "No, let's go off to the bedroom." Blake stated as he pushed Gabe towards the hallway before he could turn and sit. Blake was kissing Gabe's shoulder, but Gabe led him into the bathroom instead. "Mmmm, want to clean up first?"

"Just wash up, so we can get into bed and start up again in a bit." He smiled as he reached into the shower and turned it on. They both stepped in, and Gabe started cleaning himself in between Blake kissing him. Gabe was hard when he stepped out, and Blake hurried up and washed and turned off the shower.

Gabe stepped back into Blake once he dried off, and they started kissing once more. Gabe reached down and stroked Blake's cock. "Babe, do you want this in you tonight?" Blake asked as he moaned.

"Fuck yes, now we can go to the bedroom," Gabe said as Blake kissed his shoulder as they entered. Sitting on Gabe's pillow was a present. "What is that? Didn't we already exchange gifts?"

"Yeah, we did," Blake said as he kissed Gabe's neck and pushed him towards the bed.

"But I don't have anything else for you," Gabe whined, making Blake smile.

"Will you just open it? It's not much."

"Well, in that case." Gabe grabbed it up and unwrapped the little box, and opened it. He really wasn't expecting what it was. "It's a key? What's it to?"

"My house."

"I already have a key to your house," Gabe stated.

"I know, but you have a key of. Please feel free to come whenever you like and leave." Blake responded. "This key is to ask you to move in with me."

Gabe placed the box with the key on the nightstand. He pushed Blake onto his back and straddled him. Leaning down, he took Blake's face in his hands as he kissed him. Blake's hands roamed Gabe's back as both of their hard cocks were trapped between them.

Gabe needed Blake inside him. He sat up and leaned over to the nightstand, grabbing their pump of lube. He did the same thing he did to Blake. He quickly lubed his entrance, lathered up Blake's cock, and slowly impaled himself on Blake.

"Oh, shit, Baby, you feel good," Blake said. "You know I never mind losing the coin toss because I know you will get me up to fuck you in the middle of the night."

Gabe smiled, he was riding Blake's cock slowly, but he needed Blake to fuck him. He leaned down, "Babe, fuck me." Blake nodded as Gabe got off him, and they switched. Gabe then placed one of his legs on Blake's shoulder, and Blake reentered him. "Fuck me hard."

Blake was near. He knew Gabe was because he was rubbing his cock. So Blake starts ramming his cock into Gabe's hole. "Yes, Babe, yes, yes, yes, Blake." Blake felt when Gabe went over, not only did he clamp down around him, but thick globs of sperm were hitting both of their stomachs. Sending Blake over the edge of no return.

Lying in bed later after they cleaned up for a second time. Blake hugged Gabe to him, "Gabe, I love you. When do you want to move in?"

"Blake, I love you too." Gabe smiled. "Is tomorrow too soon?"

The End