Blake, Broadway, and the Diamond Riddle Pt. 03

Story Info
Second Riddle, Investigation, Queen's Gambit, Emilie's Car.
4.3k words
4.38
1.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is smaller than a locomotive, just as fast, but will never get you anywhere? Find out, solve the case. Was a second message left at the robbery scene of a jewelry store across the street from the famed Broadway Theater on 53rd street. It had been a few months since the incident without any news from the police investigation.

Blake had solved the first riddle, saying, "The only thing stronger than a lion is a bee; nothing will attempt to tangle a wasp or beehive.' 'They all make honey; nothing is sweeter." And, of course, a lion won't go near one...

"Oh my, you got it. Love is sweeter than honey!" and stronger than a lion, can't be given away, lifted, or sold. You can't lift love off someone, sell it, or give it away.' 'Someone is in love and thus robbed the jewelry store?"

Blake, you're a genius." Emilie said. "So, all we have to do is background work on the people who work at the store, from the owner down to their janitor."

However, for this second riddle, no one had an answer.

That was last month. Since then, Emilie had all the information on a standing chalkboard-looking thing; you see on Crime shows; it had schedules of the employees, management, and their names. She was getting into the personal lives of the Jewelry store people, which perhaps even the police investigation team didn't have. She went as far as changing her Major to investigative journalism. However, with all that, this second riddle stumped her and everyone else; she was at a dead end.

Saturday morning

It was noon Saturday Blake woke feeling something near her pussy, then remembered the sex, climaxes, and drinking she had done late Friday night thru Saturday morning. Feeling a cramp in her abdomen, she thought perhaps an ovary had just ruptured, sending an egg heading toward the load Gerald had just put in her belly. No, she was overthinking it; her period was starting, she guessed. Her pussy began to influence her movement; she pushed her booty back into his abdomen, pressing tight; they were naked from the waist down.

Gerald woke to feel a naked young white booty pressing against his morning wood, barely at the opening of her pussy. He tried not to harden. However, nature wouldn't let him; it grew into her pussy. A pussy, a cock, ovaries, and scrotum basic biology were at work here. He hoped she would pull off or stop moving, but that didn't happen.

Longer and bigger, his cock grew; Blake had never experienced anything like it; growing from soft to hard, feeling it in real time; it was fascinating to have a cock do that. Her glands began helping with the process, making this long fat thing slide easier. Her pussy wanted to milk it again, sending her pleasure impulses to convince her intelligence it wasn't a bad idea. She whispered, "No." but at that moment, his cock reached her cervix; kissing it, a climax went rumbling through her body from her hands to her feet.

Blake's rhythmic nerves were in the back of her pussy surrounding her cervix. They would react to only a cock with a head big enough to massage them. In her case, this was her G-spot. She moved up on him in reverse cowgirl, pumping slowly, making sure Gerald's cock head was pressed against the backend of her vagina. She also had a deep pussy needing the combination of long and thick to activate this climaxing process making his cock a perfect fit for her body.

She loved how Gerald allowed her to make all the sexual decisions; this allowed her pussy to lead the way. While pumping up and down and in semicircles, her pussy let her know this Black cock couldn't last much longer and she should consider getting pregnant. She subconsciously debated with it, whispering, "No." but it sent a pleasure jolt through her again. It was manipulating her. She told it," Maybe," so it gave another climax as a reward. Then it said," ask him to impregnate you, go ahead, do it;' 'she said, No-o. It said, if you do, I'll send you the best climax you ever had, and when he releases Cum, we will too."

She couldn't stand it any longer; her pussy felt so good, "Impregnate me, Gerald.' 'Shoot your sperm in me, please," she whispered, groaning softly.

Gerald surrendered and stiffened with her Rhythmic pussy, his dicks head pointing at her cervix, and her asking to get pregnant, shot a thick load exactly where Blake's pussy wanted it.

Blake climaxed hard, shaking, and hunched forward with her hands over her head and then in her hair. "Oh - oh OooooO," Please, do it. Oh, oooooh," For a few minutes. Her pussy sent intense pleasure through her body, so good it caused her toes to curl and nipples to stick out long and hard.

After calming down from the shot, he placed in her little wet muffin. Gerald softly said, "Little one, there is a session tonight at 7:30 pm; you better get some rest, okay?" Gerald thought; he would never mention her wanting to get pregnant; he figured she was just in the moment, seeing this happened about the same time last month. Perhaps there was something about what Uncle John was saying.

Diamond store investigation

Blake agreed with him she needed to get home. They ate breakfast together; she left at 1:pm, returning to her apartment 1/2 hour later. However, she did stop by the drug store on the way, not listening to her manipulative organ between her legs. She walked in the front door seeing the front area all clean and straightened up. She looked in Emily's room, saying, "Oh, there it is," All the crime stuff was set up in her bedroom, which she was glad about. Emilie heard her come in, saying," Hello there.' 'Hey Blake, what is this?" It was a wrapper from the plan B box.

It's what you think it is, nosy; was her response.

"Looks like I'm going to have to investigate somebody else; what's going on? I didn't know you were seeing anybody?" Emilie asked.

I am not; it's in case I do, responding.

Blake, this is a wrapper, not the box; never mind, looking at her best friend, she could see she was prying in a private area. Emilie wrote down in her crime book to investigate Blake too.

Her investigation into the diamond store caper was hitting a dead end none of the employees were viable leads, no sick children or financial issues, and no love triangles going on. The management wasn't any better with stable families, no economic problems or illnesses; all the interviews were negative. On top of that, the cops were beginning to be concerned about all her snooping around.

5 pm that evening, while Blake was taking a shower, there was a knock on the door. Emilie looked in the keyhole, seeing cop uniforms. She opened the door. Two guys showed their badges, saying may we have a word with you?

"Sure," Emilie said.

"I am detective Rosario, and this is detective White.' 'We have reports of you snooping around the Diamond robbery case.' 'We have done a little snooping of our own, knowing your enrolled at New York State and have recently changed your major to journalism.' 'Why don't you let us professionals handle things? Robbers are dangerous; you don't know how all this is going to go." Said, detective Rosario.

Emilie remained silent as they scolded her.

Detective White added, "Now look, we know you're young and curious but don't get into more than you can handle. We have several complaints from the store staff and management about a young woman snooping around, asking questions."

"Yes - sir," was all Emilie was going to say.

Blake, now out of the shower and hearing two men peeped from behind the bathroom door, quietly slipped without them seeing, closed the door to Emilie's bedroom, then stood there silent.

They both looked at the girls rolling their eyes; detective White warned Emilie all her activities were to cease, or a visit to the station would be her next, Major."

They walked out and drove away.

"Thank goodness you closed my door," Emilie said, hugging Blake. Mumbling under her breath, "They could have taken all my stuff;' 'I'd better lay low for a while and get advice from the professor over journalism to see what her next move should be.

For the next few weeks, life returned to routine with college classes, tests, football games, and sorority meetings.

The Queen's Gambit

While in dance class, the students were informed that the theatrical play Blake had been chosen for; had been given the name The Queen's Gambit and given one of the leads. There were songs and sets with choreography being sorted out. A minor problem for Blake was that many girls at the school were Jealous, giving her snobby looks, and all the popular guys were hitting on her too. But when she refused their advances, she was labeled a prude.

She didn't have time to explain to them she had plans for her life, not college foolishness. not caring what they thought, she was very sure of herself, something her father taught her.

Blake called her family, telling them the good news, on a Zoom call she had previously set up. Brian said," Great news, Swan; looks like things are going better than you planned. Her mother also congratulated her, asking if it was okay to tell her sisters.

No, let me tell them, okay? Blake replied.

Her mother said, of course. She went outside to get the girls who were with their friends.

Naomi and Gwyneth gathered in Naomi's room for the Zoom call from her laptop. Amber, their mom, suggested the cell phones were too small. She wanted them to see their big sister from a better perspective.

Naomi and Gwyneth said, "Hey Swan."

So, hey, you guys, I have been chosen to participate in a new Broadway Play. I can't tell you the name. It's supposed to be secret, and they made me promise.

Gwyn asked," Are they going to pay you?"

Of course, you dummy." Naomi said, rolling her eyes at her."

"Okay, don't make me hop a plane and come after you, Naomi." Blake said, scolding her." Anyway, in answering my baby sister, yes, Gwyn, especially for being the lead."

Naomi butted in," You're the lead? Have you told mom and dad.? "

"No, and neither are you, understand." Blake gave her a stare. "Don't ask why; I have my reasons, and in time I will."

Blake told them about being on your own, college life, how big New York was, and general girl's stuff. An hour later, she told them she had to go. Closing the Zoom call.

Emilie knocked on her door.

Blake opened it, saying, "Come on in."

Emilie hugs her, saying," Congratulations girl."

I know it's weird, huh?

Suddenly came a knock on the apartment's door.

The babysitter

Emilie said," I'll get it."

Speaking to herself, it can't be the cops. I haven't done any investigating in weeks." Looking through the keyhole, a rather distinguished-looking woman, perhaps in her middle 30s? She opened the door, however, with the key chain still attached, saying, "May I help you?"

"Yes, but I will not mention my name if you don't mind. I was sent from a person who, one, is scared, two, doesn't want her name associated with this, and three, doesn't trust the police.' 'I am from a babysitting organization and have information on the 53rd street case.' 'May I speak with you" um inside?"

Emilie unchained the door showing her in.

She sat down on the couch, speaking, "The owners of the Diamond store hired this person as a babysitter for their three children. His wife's brother had an argument saying his sister; was being cheated out of her part of the business. He vowed to show his brother-in-law that one day he would make him pay; that was ten years ago. He loved his sister and felt like she was being taken advantage of. This person can't keep this to herself any longer.' 'She sent me to tell someone; she didn't want anyone to get hurt, but the police would mess things up. Well, I better be going."

Emilie wanted her name and address, but the lady refused and said she would lie to the police or anyone else, about what she had just said, "Oh, this was a bad idea," she left, running out.

"Wow, that was crazy," Blake said.

"So, what are you going to do with the information she gave you, Emilie," Blake asked.

Well, it's a sibling relationship within the family. She reviewed the company, staff, and management, so she'll widen her investigation to add the siblings and this babysitter organization.

Once a month

Saturday arrived. Gerald woke at 0700 sharp after taking his morning shower and sat drinking coffee. He glanced at the calendar and saw that this time of the month was usually with Blake, his client-tutor. Thinking, "I am going to take a different approach and not be so naïve. In reorganizing his uncle's advice.' 'Modern women have careers and ambitions that were not available in the barefoot and pregnant days, as his uncle called it.' 'Gerald-boy, enjoy and embrace the situation; if this female wants some dick, who is he to deny her.' 'Why not enjoy this young body for as long as he can, and when she's ready to quit, he thought she will be mature enough to say so? "

"Don't you dare let your heart get involved; it's pussy, not you." He said in his bathroom mirror,

In the meantime, Emilie had gotten enough credit to buy herself a used car that day, leaving to pick it up after speaking to the diamond store babysitter.

Blake was home doing class homework and looking over the new script the theatrical management team sent to her. Looking at her watch saw 3: pm. "I will lay down for a few hours and then be fresh for this evening's martial art session."

7 pm, Blake opened her eyes; oh no, I am running late jumped up and dressed the fastest she ever had. Her ride had been texting; he was about to leave, and a few missed calls were on her cell phone; she dialed, saying she would be right out, asap. She arrived at 7:45 that evening, 15 minutes late. Gerald, as usual, was receptive, kind, and understanding. The workout lasted until a little after nine. She and he took their typical showers, of course, in separate bathrooms.

Emilie arrived home, looked at her watch, saw 8:30 pm, looked in Blake's room, seeing she was gone, then thought, yeah, she was at the martial arts training this evening. She sat down going over her crime papers, thinking about the steps involved in background checking the owners of the store's siblings, when the note that said Blake too; flashed before her eyes. "Yeah," she said. Jumping up, dashing towards her new car.

9:30 pm showers were finished while Blake was drying off. Gerald walked in naked with a towel wrapped around himself. She was seated using a blow-dryer to dry her hair; in the mirror, she saw him walking up.

He let the towel drop asking if there was anything else she needed.

She did not answer and stood up, letting her towel drop to the floor too. Blake grabbed his cock as they began to kiss. Gerald picked her up, carrying her to his bedroom.

No words were said; they allowed their bodies to enjoy each other. Before long, her legs were up in the air, and he was balls deep in her pussy hole. She asked," How did you know?"

Replying said, "I'm no expert, but a pattern has developed I cannot refuse;" they embraced. I am honored you're risking getting pregnant, kissing her deeply.

Emilie arrived 15 minutes after they started fucking; sneaking to where she figured a bedroom window would be. Good, she thought, as there were short sheer curtains and open blinds." Oh my god, I'm a Peeping Tom," snickering.

She looked in after making sure no one was in the vicinity, seeing her bestie on her knees taking a huge black dick. Her eyes opened wide, seeing the guy was fucking her, and she could faintly hear her say deeper, harder, and faster. She thought," The guy had to be in his late forties, perhaps fifty."

Wow, she thought that guy could fuck; he was rhythmically taking his time and didn't look like he was ready to Cum anytime soon. Blake was the aggressor edging him to bust one in her Coochie.

She fumbled, getting her phone out and then on video, saying, "I've just got to get this." She filmed maybe two minutes.

Suddenly she heard can I help you?

It was the Gardner.

Emilie dropped her phone, picked it up, then ran back to her car, driving off.

The guy said," Hey, what are you doing?" seeing a car dash away.

In the meantime, Gerald had Blake on her back, legs up in the air; he was humping her good, then stiffened, putting in a deep load. Blake said I'm Cumming, shaking under the power of orgasm.

The Gardener never said anything; after all, it wasn't any of his business what the owner of the house did if it was legal, and the girl looked lawful to him. He wrote down the car's license plate number, returning to his lodging.

Emilie returned to her apartment, wondering what she should do, say nothing, or confront her. Blake might be upset that she followed her, feeling like it was her business; perhaps she should leave well enough alone.

An hour later, Blake arrived home; Emilie did not say anything.

Early Sunday morning, both girls were up for breakfast; Emilie asked," So, how did last evening's session go?"

(Stuttering) "Um, it's going as other times; why do you ask?" Blake looked at her with curious eyes.

"Oh, just conversation." Replying.

Both finished the day with their heads stuck in homework.

Break in the case

The date for the Broadway show's opening was announced as October 20th.

Blake called her mom with the updated news; everything was happening quickly. Amber, her mom, informed her the family would be visiting during vacation. Her parents were taking the girls to Orlando, Florida's Disney World, the same week as the theatrical performance.

"What about the girl's going to school?" Her daughter asked. Oh, they will have to catch up on things when we get back; we will not miss your performance. Looking at the calendar, Blake saw the play was four weeks away from today. Her family would be heading to Disney a few days after that.

Monday would be an exciting day for Emilie. She got a tip concerning the sibling threatening the Jewelry store owner; for her to meet with an undisclosed individual and to go there alone, she would not regret it.

Before she left the apartment, Emilie contacted several sorority members who suggested she not go. However, she convinced them to have someone trail her, armed. It was agreed.

The tip led to a restaurant on the east side in Brooklyn at 3 pm sharp. Emilie arrived at the Copacabana at 2:30 to ensure her back was against a wall she knew from the movies; she chuckled. As she walked in, it looked like a shady place, sitting in the back ordering coffee. It was crowded as usual for anywhere in NY but especially today. She got a text from the observer following her, who was across the street in a coffee shop, with a so far, so good, thumbs-up emoji. Emilie looking at her watch, saw 2:50 pm.

Who done it came to Emelie's mind, "Could it be the owner? Or the staff. What evidence corroborated the babysitter's story, or was it the babysitter?' 'Hell, it could even be the cop guys who came by investigating her.' 'Or sneaky Blake, her best friend?"

No, Emelie, get a hold of yourself.

3;15 pm, Emelie was still sitting in this strange restaurant when a homeless-looking white woman came in with tattoos covering her arms and scattered on her face and hands. She dropped a note on her table saying someone paid her a hunnard to drop this off.

She grabbed the note, scared to open it; then an idea hit her mind Hey, the jewelry stolen was explicitly diamonds. These needed to be sold, but probably not in the states; she guessed that they would have to do it in person and that all she would have to do was watch airline manifests to see if anyone was attempting to fly overseas; who were associated with the case.

She opened the note it repeated the riddle, that's it.

12