Blake's Bad Decision Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man walked over to where he was right in front of Blake.

"Are you going to keep repeating certain parts of each thing I tell you back to me?"

"I'm just not sure what I'm getting into."

The goatee mask peered down between his knees. Even with his legs clamped tight together his cock was rock hard and was now sitting up above his thighs.

"What you're getting into is a world of pleasure. And you're going to make a lot of people very happy. Now lie back so the camera can get a good shot... of your shot."

"Can't you at least bring a girl in here to do it?"

"Oh Blake, you wound me. Do you think I won't be able to make you cum?"

"Well... well I'm not Gay. I'm sup-supportive but I'm not gay myself."

"Blake let me explain to you what you are feeling right now. Right now you are turned on because of what we call the 'doctor's exam' effect. Some people get aroused in the doctor's office. Some people fantasize about a handjob being part of your physical. You're experiencing something you have never experienced before and it is causing you a high level of arousal you only reach every so often. You are protesting because you think it will hurt your level of hetero sexuality but the truth is, gay or straight there are a lot of people that are just plain turned on by the idea of getting pleasured by a person in the medical field. So lay down! Judging by the way you are throbbing this isn't going to take long at all."

Blake looked down at his own penis. He opened his legs slightly. It did appear that his cock was now bobbing up and down with his heartbeat. He sighed loudly and laid down on the paper covered table. The man pulled the camera on its gimbal down so that it was clearly pointing straight at the area between his upper thighs and lower abs. His hands were still bound behind his back so he had to lift his hips up off the table a little in order to give his hands space underneath him. This also caused him to lift his crotch slightly towards the ceiling which gave an even better view of what he was sure was about to be the main event. Blake wished he had shaved. He normally man-scaped but since it had been a week or so he had about a quarter inch long layer of pubic hair surrounding his dick and balls.

The man reached under the table and pulled up a small bottle of lube, or what Blake assumed was lube. He squirted some of it onto each of his hands.

Blake was ashamed at how turned on he was. The man had been absolutely right. Being the center of focus by the camera. A strange man stating that he was going to jerk him off whether he liked it or not, but then DECLARED to him that he was going to like it. All of it had Blake so turned on he could hardly stand it. He turned to look away from the man as his last attempt to make it look like he didn't want this to happen.

"What? You mean you aren't even going to watch?" The man asked sounding hurt. He paused and then said. "Oh, I get it. You are still trying to act like you don't want this to happen? I'll show you how much you want this."

He grabbed Blake's penis in his left hand right at the base pulling the skin tight and making the head swell slightly. There was still a good bit of Blake's length sticking up out of the man's hand. He closed his right hand over this and slowly slid his hand up and over the mushroom shaped tip. Blake kept his head facing sideways away from the man, however he couldn't help but suck in his breath at the feeling of how good it was.

The man's left hand kept a firm grip of Blake's shaft as the other began to make quick up and down jerks. The man closed his hand tighter each time it moved up over the tip and loosened as he slid back down over the shaft. Blake's legs began to quiver. His hips moved to the right and then to the left. Soon his butt cheeks were flexing slightly and his pelvis was starting to rise towards the ceiling involuntarily.

The view of the camera showed mostly his cock with the man in the mask standing behind him. The camera was zoomed so that Blake's crotch was the focal point.

The man's hand sliding up and down grew slightly faster and everyone watching what the camera was filming saw as the head of Blake's penis began to throb. His legs began to shift and the muscles in his thighs began to tense. Then a long rope of cum squirted out of the opening of his cock. Blake's hips thrust upward against the man's left hand. He continued to shudder as a few secondary spurts of semen left his penis and dropped onto the man's left hand that continued to grip him closer to his stomach by his shaft.

As soon as he had ejaculated Blake felt a surge of regret begin to overcome him. The man released him and he sat up on the table and let the blood flow back into his hands and wrists which were still bound behind him. He wanted to put his head in his hands but he couldn't so he just sat there staring at the floor.

"Well needless to say you already cum like a fire hose. I can't imagine what the implant is going to do. Go ahead and drink some water and we'll get you ready for surgery." The man said all of this as he went over to a sink in the corner and washed his hands.

Another man in a different mask walked out of a second set of doors and made his way over to Blake holding a small glass of iced water.

Blake went ahead and leaned forward to drink but already he was starting to feel like some kind of animal in a zoo.

He was led to a different room where he was given a small sedative. Right as they stuck the IV in his arm he started to think to himself. "What am I doing? They could do anything to me while I am unconscious."

Right as he started to drift to sleep he felt his arms get unbound.

The last thought he had was "You catch more flies with honey, Blake. I just hope there is going to be a whole lot of honey."

12