Blake's Bad Decision Ch. 05

Story Info
Blake's first big performance in front of a crowd.
6.2k words
4.13
8.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All persons taking part in sexual activity are over the age of 18*

***

He woke up with Carson's head laying on his chest. She had slept closely against him all night. He looked down at her and noticed that even though she was asleep her face was currently in a slight smile as she breathed softly. He smiled too; though in the back of his mind he was already thinking about tomorrow.

He had a good evening with Carson that was for sure. He also couldn't deny that he was glad to see her when he had gotten back from the gym last night. It was undeniable he was more attracted to her than any of his other bed partners. But the possibilities of the fun he could have in the League of Extraordinary Perverts also loomed in his mind. He scowled for a second as he thought of the man from the library trying to touch his dick again. Other than that he wanted to know what all they could do for him.

He also knew that he couldn't ditch the league right now even if he wanted to. They had too much on him. With the cheating he had done, using the university president's daughter and her test answers during his mid-term exam in astronomy, to spending a horrible and scandalous evening with her; neither of which he wanted to come to the surface.

Carson stirred awake and kept the smile on her face as she looked up at him.

"Do I get to touch your dick yet?" she said only sounding a little sarcastic.

"I still wish." He smirked.

His cell phone buzzed on the night stand and he picked it up and looked at it. He had a text message on it.

"CALL THIS NUMBER AS SOON AS YOU ARE ALONE. ACT QUICKLY."

"Everything ok?" Carson said looking at him and not his phone.

"Looks like I better take this." He said.

He put on some shorts and a T-shirt and headed out his front door to call the number on his phone.

"Hello" the voice on the other end said.

"It's Blake. You told me to call."

"I thought we told you not have sex, fellatio or masturbate."

"And I did none of those things."

"You had a girl over last night. The monitor in your implant detected an orgasm from you."

"Did it detect one earlier in the week also?"

"Yes."

"Then you guys should know that this implant is making me bust in my sleep now. I haven't done that since I went through puberty, so tell that egg head from the library thanks for turning me 15 again."

"You aren't going through puberty. You're prostate is getting accustomed to manufacturing more seminal fluids."

"Ok and what about your accusations that I didn't follow your instructions?"

"We have to check these things. You had a girl over. We have to know that you can follow directions."

"Well I did, so get off my back. Stop watching my every move." He hissed into the phone.

"We watch all of our assets closely." The voice snapped and then hung up the phone.

Blake looked at the screen and then specifically at the number. The area code was out of state. He went back inside to see Carson stepping out of the bathroom fully clothed.

"You gotta get going?" Blake asked sounding only slightly down about it.

"Yeah, I have a sorority event to get to. Can I call you later though?"

He genuinely smiled. "Of course."

As soon as she left, Blake drank one of the sports drink mixtures that the league had given him. He wasn't sure what was in the stuff but, after the phone call he just got, he was sure that if he didn't continue to drink two of the bottles a day, they'd be breathing down his neck again.

The day was fairly uneventful. He thought that he would be relieved of being overly horny since he had came so hard last night but as he left the house to go for a jog he found himself still mulling over different scenarios of what exactly a 'performance' consisted of at the league. Normally his penis seemed to make itself as short as possible whenever he was jogging, but now he found it hanging longer than usual and wagging back and forth in his shorts as he strode along. His body just seemed to show him something different each new day of wearing the implant.

He took a long route as he wanted to try and run his over active libido out of existence. After 2 miles he turned onto a dirt path that wound along-side a creek that ran through his college town. He had on headphones as he jogged but at one point as he ran he looked up to see a drone pass over head. He watched it fly for a few moments but as soon as its camera spotted him looking at it, the drone turned and powered away.

He halted and stared at the sky in the direction of the drone for a few moments and shook his head.

"Surely that isn't for me." He said to himself. He resumed his jog as he went back to trying to get used to his dick attempting to make itself as long as possible while he ran.

When he got back to the dorm Sarah and Adam were there. He was glad to see they both had clothes on and were acting like somewhat normal people at the moment.

"Hey there, champ." Adam said as Blake walked in the door.

"Hey."

"Say Sarah, have you ever heard such noises coming from Blake's room before?" He asked doing his best impersonation of a news anchor or a game show host.

"I don't know Adam, I'm not his roommate." She answered also trying to sound like a TV spokesperson.

"Well I am and I can tell you, it sounded like a woman had an ACTUAL orgasm last night in his room. Do you think maybe she was just masturbating while he watched?" Adam said laughing by the time he finished the sentence.

"Ha. Ha." Blake said as he made his way to the kitchen to cook up some lunch. "She had more than one, and I'm the one that gave them to her." He said matter-of-factly.

Both of them sat up on the couch and started to golf clap mockingly.

Blake just rolled his eyes. He changed his tone and the subject. "What do you guys got going on today?"

"We were going to go to a movie later if you wanted to join us." Adam replied.

"That sounds good." Blake answered. He just had to make it till tomorrow morning. It would be there before he knew it.

They went to see a horror movie. Not Blake's first choice but it was good. There were of course scenes of nudity and implied sex several times before characters were brutally murdered and Blake found himself stiffening during a couple of scenes. One of the main female leads was particularly stunning and he was surprised to see she had a full frontal nude scene. He had of course put on jeans and his usual double layer of underwear and he was glad he did. They soaked up the little bit of fluid that leaked out of him and when the house lights came on he was relieved to see there were no wet spots on his pants as they began to walk out of the theatre.

Adam and Sarah retired to their room as they walked into the apartment after an uneventful ride home. Blake went to his own room where he immediately removed all of his clothes. He realized that he was never truly comfortable anymore unless his dick was not being constantly rubbed by clothing. The skin of his penis and balls were far more sensitive than he remembered and he knew it also had to be a side effect of the implant. He took off his pants and the two pairs of underwear and breathed a sigh of relief as his dick hung long and limp between his legs. It felt good to just feel it swinging freely without any cloth on it.

He put a towel around his waist and headed across the living room to the bathroom. His shower was quick and to the point. He washed his body with a scrub brush and had to gently scrub the skin of his genitals so as not to cause irritation. The feeling of being clean was absolutely amazing. He drank his second League prescribed electrolyte drink of the day and retired to his room to watch Netflix for the rest of the evening. Around 10pm he fell asleep as he made sure his alarm was set for early enough in the morning to make it to the hospital by 8am sharp.

He was standing in front of the door, right on time, since he figured he knew how things worked. This time he said to hell with underwear and wore just basketball shorts and a tank top. He had made his way quickly to the car because without underwear his dick was quite visible hanging down the right leg of his shorts, against his thigh, through the fabric of his shorts. Fortunately, no one in the dorm complex saw him.

As he walked through the door he was greeted by Dr. Smiley with the familiar moustache and goatee mask.

"Since I already know who you are, why do you still wear that mask?"

"While you have seen my face, many of our members and viewers have not, and part of the league is ambiguity. You'll be wearing a mask for your performance today since this one will be broadcast across our network."

"The League has a network." Blake asked sounding surprised.

"Of course! Where do you think most of our revenue comes from? We operate an underground station that is only accessed with credit card and secure VPN."

"How many people are we talking?" Blake wondered aloud as he started to take off his shorts.

"You don't have to get naked just yet. We are still preparing the room."

"Well, if it's ok, I'd like to at least get the fabric off of my dong, whatever y'all did to me made the skin super sensitive."

"Really?" Smiley said looking intrigued. Well then while we are waiting could I get you in this room for a quick Q and A? I want to hear all about your first week with the implant.

Blake sat on the same table that Smiley had jerked him off on. He was now wearing a mask of his own with exaggerated blushing cheeks.

The camera was pulled down so that it was behind Dr. Smiley looking over his shoulder at Blake.

"So tell me Mr. Shy, what have you felt so far during your first week of being outfitted with our implant?"

Blake squinted at the man he held quite a bit of contempt for and spread a confused look across his face. In the camera's view he sat on the side of the table on a fresh roll of paper with his hands on either side of his hips and his dick hanging half erect out halfway to his knees. Once again a slight bit of moisture could be seen forming at the opening of his urethra but he wasn't currently dripping like when he was really turned on. He remained silent.

"Perhaps you haven't realized that we named you Mr. Shy?"

"Why am I Mr. Shy?"

"Because of the way you looked away from me when I made you cum all over my hands that first time. Our viewers really liked that. They said they enjoyed your reluctance coupled with the obvious amount of pleasure you were in; despite your doubts. Thus we have dubbed you Mr. Shy."

"Well... I uh, I guess I've gotten a little bigger... now that the implant was put in. I feel just a bit longer and thicker."

"Oh really? Let's get a caliper and ruler if you don't mind?" Smiley said starting to stand up.

"Well, more importantly, ever since Wednesday if I even have a sexual thought I get half hard and start to leak this clear sticky fluid. If I'm fully erect and fully aroused the liquid leaks even more so."

"And did you masturbate or allow someone else to touch you this week?"

"I did not. I did as I was told."

"Very good, there was an indication that your implant reported two orgasms since you left our building last Sunday."

"One was a nocturnal emission; which is something I have not had since I was younger. The other was while pleasuring a girl in my dorm room. I did not allow her to touch me, nor did I touch myself, I just experienced an orgasm organically." Blake decided he would be more truthful since he had mostly lied to whoever it was on the phone with him yesterday.

Blake could see the man roll his eyes from behind the mask.

"I'm telling you the truth. Why would I want to ruin my chances with the league? I didn't want the girl to suspect anything but I told her I had had surgery and couldn't allow my dick to be touched in any way."

The man leaned forward. "Don't worry, we believe you. You wouldn't be here right now if we didn't. So what else are you experiencing?"

A man walked in from one of the side doors literally carrying a ruler and a caliper. He walked right up and knelt down next to Blake's legs. Blake looked down at him confused. "Could you spread your legs slightly?" The man asked.

"I uh," Blake started to talk but then paused as he spread his knees open slightly. As soon as the kneeling man had a clear path to his junk he reached out and took hold of the head of Blake's penis.

"Wow," Blake exclaimed looking down at the bold act of the man below him. "Did you want to introduce yourself first?"

The man looked up. He was wearing a mask with a drawn on monocle and a thin curly moustache drawn around the mouth.

"Dr. Monocle." The man said clamping the caliper around the thickest part of the tip of Blake's cock.

Blake rolled his eyes. "Of Course. Does that thing have to be so cold?"

"Focus, Mr. Shy. What else are you experiencing?" Dr. Smiley asked.

Blake looked up as the man between his legs grabbed the head and pulled his dick till it stretched as far away from his body as it could. Then he held the tape measure to it. Blake did his best to ignore him.

"As you can see I am way more sensitive. This guy is not very gentle."

"Dr. Monocle knows that you don't like it gentle. He's seen your tape also. Tell me about the sensitivity."

"I don't know, it just seems like I can feel every cloth fiber in my underwear. It sucks wearing clothes now due to how sensitive my dick is."

"Yes well, we can all see that. Let it be known that I actually was going to conduct this interview with your clothes on. It was you that elected to get naked. Don't worry though. I think I have a solution that will allow you to wear clothes comfortably after our session today."

The interview concluded and Blake was left alone on the table. With the room empty he had to sit there waiting with anticipation as to what was going to happen next. There was a clock on the wall now and he watched as 20 minutes went by without anyone coming in or out of the room.

Finally Smiley walked in. He stood in front of Blake and was holding a clip board in his hand.

"Alright. Today we are going to record your volume now that you have the implant. We are also going to record how many orgasms you are capable of in one session. We will be doing this performance in our amphitheater. It is through those double doors over there."

"Are you going to be the one doing it this time also?" Blake said making sure he did not sound the least bit hopeful.

"Oh Blakey, I know you would prefer I be the one touching your dick again but alas, more of our audience would prefer if the performance were done by a female. I'm sure I'll get to touch you again someday."

"I sure hope not." Blake said. His dick however was now fully erect at the thought of a woman touching him in front of an audience. This would be more to what he was hoping for.

Smiley didn't allow himself to look battered by the statement. Instead he opened one of the double doors.

"Well if you are ready, your stage awaits."

Blake walked through the door and looked out into the room. It was more like a gymnasium and had two story tall ceilings with lots of lights hanging off of them. He recalled that the mini mall the closed doctor's office was in was attached to what was obviously an old department store. It was clear they were now in the much larger building behind the mini mall. Two small structures of bleachers that stood only three rows tall stood on either side of a small painted oval in the center of the room about 10 feet wide by 15 feet long on the floor. In the middle of the oval was the usual massage bed.

This table had a slight difference though. In the center of the massage bed was a second oval shaped opening and Blake was pretty sure that he was going to be asked to lay face down with his dick and balls hanging down through the hole. The table itself stood pretty tall, it was nearly 6 feet off the ground and it looked like a person could easily stand underneath it without having to duck.

On the ground below the massage bed was a mirror that covered the entire area underneath it.

Blake made his way down the path into the open area at one end of the oval. He looked up to see the 6 rows in the bleachers were actually crammed full. There were in total probably 25 people at most because it looked like 4 people could sit comfortably on each row of the bleachers. There were 6 people total standing just outside the painted oval but it appeared that none of them were willing to cross the line into the confines of the perimeter.

It was then that Blake realized that everyone in the audience was wearing a mask. Some were the shapes of teddy bears, rabbits and horses. Others were in the shapes of exaggerated human heads but had goofy faces painted on them just like Blake's.

Dr. Smiley walked into the center of the oval from a different side of the room. He was holding a small microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you Mr. Shy. We are going to do a small demonstration today to show you what our implant can do. When we are finished there will be a brief intermission and then the next act will be brought out after we clean up."

The crowd clapped softly. Blake looked around again and saw that on either side of the room long zooming cameras were being operated on booms just like on a movie set. A huge projector screen rolled down behind each bleacher so that those in one bleacher could look across and see the screen above the other.

"Of course you can watch with binoculars if you wish to see the action yourself and you can see the action on the screens above you. We also have cameras that will be viewing the area below the table for our patented 'splatter view' and of course we will have cameras focused on Mr. Shy's penis as he performs today."

Blake was led over to the table where a small step ladder was set up so that he could climb up onto the table.

"Just sit there for a second. I'll tell you when to lay down. Your better parts go through that hole and your face in that area there."

Dr. Smiley pointed at the middle hole first and then the hole in the head rest at the top of the table. Blake sat down on the side of the table and looked up at the screen above the bleacher he was facing.

The screen showed the area between his knees as one of the boom cameras was clearly aiming here for now. Upon seeing the jumbo sized image of his own dick Blake became so hard the head swelled to a size was certain he had never seen before. He looked down for only a second because he was getting a sort of "Act like you've been here" mentality and he didn't want to be in front of the crowd gawking at his own dong.

"And now, let me introduce, the lady with the magic fingers, Dr. Gentlehands." Dr. Smiley said into the microphone.

Blake and most of the people in the auditorium turned to see a door opposite the one Blake came in from open up. A person that was clearly a woman stepped confidently through the doors and waved to the two bleachers as she made her way center stage. She had a short bob of a haircut, and wore aviator sunglasses instead of a mask over her face. She was wearing a lab coat that was tied closed but the neckline of the coat was flapping open and it was clear she was wearing no shirt of any kind under the coat. Blake wondered if she was wearing anything at all under the coat but he figured it didn't matter.

The one called Dr. Gentlehands walked right up to the table and stopped in front of Blake. Even with the sunglasses he could tell she was looking right at his cock. He was even more turned on now that he knew the look of the woman that was going to be touching him. Her breasts were a decent C in size and the lab coat came to a stop with her right nipple hanging out. So much for wondering if she was wearing any shirt under the coat. She was in impeccable shape, even more so than Carson, and for a moment Blake felt a twinge of guilt as a full image of Carson laying naked on his bed burst into his view.

12