Blake's Bad Decision Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to the league big boy." She said looking up at his face. "How many times you think you can cum for me?"

Blake snapped back to reality. He tried to answer quickly. "As... as many times as you want me to." He stammered not looking the least bit smooth.

"Well go ahead and lie down. Put your face through the head rest and your penis and testicles through the hole in the middle of the table."

Blake did as he was told and as he got comfortable he looked directly down beneath the head rest and saw that there was a small screen directly underneath the hole in the rest. As he focused on the 6 inch screen he realized that he was watching exactly what was on the big screens above the bleachers.

Currently the cameras were zoomed out as Dr. Gentlehands paced back and forth in front of the massage table. The view then switched to a camera that was down on the ground below the table looking up at Blake's now hard penis hanging through the hole in the table. His balls hung down at an awkward angle and seemed slightly out of place in the position they were in, drooping down about half the length of his shaft, up above the head of his penis. A small table sat just next to the mirror floor and it contained a bottle of lube similar to the one used by Dr. Smiley the week before.

The woman took a position under the table but standing up at her full 5'2 height and began a small narration. "As you heard in the interview. Mr. Shy says that he is now more sensitive along the shaft and head of his penis. I will start by checking just how sensitive he is."

Blake had never wanted to be touched more in his entire life. His eyes were glued to the screen down below the headrest. He wasn't sure if it was the implant or just the amount of time he had gone without him or anyone else touching his dick, but all he knew at this very moment was he wanted someone's hands, lips or pussy on his dick, as soon as possible.

Dr. Gentlehands stood directly in line with his now slightly throbbing cock as his heart began to beat faster. She took the bottle of lube from the table and squirted a healthy glob into her left hand. Then she dipped the fingers of her right hand into the glob and reached up towards Blake's penis.

On his screen and the screen above the bleachers the camera angle now was from the side so that you could see the entirety of Blake's length. He tensed as he anticipated her touch against his cock.

The soft slickened pads of her fingers brushed against the underside of his shaft where the bulge of his urethra made it look like he had a gigantic vein half the width of his penis on the underside. The huge vessel ran all the way up till it met the split in the glans of his penis on the underside of the head. She ran her thumb and her index finger along the bulge of his urethra and at once everyone was treated to 5 drops of cum dribbling out of the opening of Blake's penis.

Just the feeling of her fingers gliding across his skin sent waves of pleasure up his shaft, through his balls and out into his extremities. His back shuddered and twitched and his legs clenched slightly. She lifted her fingers off of him and did the same thing again, starting just about halfway down his length and stroking his cock like she was petting the underside of a snake hanging from a tree. He now knew that the sensitivity of his cock rubbing against fabric was only the tip of the iceberg. He felt as if he could feel the very ridges of her fingerprints as her fingers slide along his shaft.

Orgasmic sensations rippled through his length and girth and into his legs, thighs and buttocks and began to travel like waves through the rest of his body, and yet he hadn't even came.

More dribbling and more throbbing from his cock. There were now 10 or so obvious drops of cum on the mirror below the table.

"Well, I would tend to agree with Mr. Shy. He is super sensitive." She said with a chuckle.

She lifted her fingers off and this time let just her right pointer finger begin to stroke the head of his cock. She started on top along the frill of the mushroom shaped head and stroked down towards the tip. As her finger reached the opening a more pronounced yet small spurt of cum dripped down her finger and she casually flicked it onto the mirror next to the other droplets. Blake was breathing heavily. He was actually trying to keep from cumming so quickly but it was everything he could do to hold back. He couldn't believe how good it felt just to have the lube painted onto his throbbing dick. He was watching the screen intently and there was absolutely no delay in what he was seeing. He could literally watch as she was about to touch him and then feel her fingers as they pressed into his skin.

"Well I'm just about through teasing this boy." Dr. Gentlehands said as she stood to the side so the cameras could zoom in on the small splatters of cum already on the mirror. "Let's see what this dick can really do."

Blake's body tensed even more at the announcement. He watched as she walked directly underneath the table and stood directly in front of his throbbing cock. She reached up and the first thing she did as she grabbed the shaft and pushed his balls slightly out of the way, was point his dick straight down away from her.

Blake closed his eyes. Just feeling her hand squeezing his girth made his legs clench. She cupped her right hand over his shaft further up from her left and began a slow milking motion as she sensually and firmly pulled down. As her hand slid over the head more liquid dripped out of him and splattered against the floor. She was going painstakingly slow. Her right hand loosened as she stroked it back up to meet her left which held his shaft next to his balls firmly to keep his dick pointed where she wanted it. Then she began her second stroke. Once again, just like a milk maid during her daily chore, she slid her hand downward squeezing more and more as she neared the head. By the time her hand slid over the tip, the skin over the head was so swollen it was looked like a ripe apple. Slightly less liquid dripped out on this stroke.

She loosened and brought her hand back up to its starting point for a third stroke. Already Blake's whole body was shuddering steadily. His hips were now pushing against the hole in the table. By the 6th agonizingly slow stroke he was thrusting against the table whole heartedly. On the 7th stroke her hand closed over the head as it slid down and she could feel the tip throb against her palm. A massive stream of cum squirted from his urethra with such force it actually splattered when it hit the mirror. Stream after stream gushed out of him after that, as the woman continued to stroke up and down his shaft and over the head.

Blake was aware of a steady moan echoing out of his mouth and down at the screen below his face. His hips bucked and convulsed. Over the din of his own cries of ecstasy he was aware that most of the people in the auditorium were now cheering. He could hear clapping and other sounds of people gasping in surprise. He normally wasn't one to make a whole lot of racket whenever he experienced an orgasm, however this one had been so knee quaking, and ecstasy inducing that he really couldn't help himself. It was as if he had been waiting his whole life to shoot that load.

The mirror now had a plethora of drips all over the area directly beneath Blake's cock now accompanied by 4 long trails of unbroken white discharge that looked like someone had squeezed a restaurant ketchup bottle quickly in rapid succession.

All at once he sank into the massage table and didn't move. His eyes were closed and all he could do was bask in the feeling of relief. The crowd calmed down and he could hear Dr. Gentlehands start to talk again.

But now he was aware of a new feeling. It was a feeling of utter exhaustion. His body felt heavy and he sank into the softness of the cushion on top of the massage table. For a moment he fell unconscious but after about 30 seconds he awoke to see his new partner standing next to him via the screen in front of his face.

"The average man ejaculates 1 Oz of semen on a good day, some only half of that. Our boy here has already came almost 2 Oz just judging by the amount splattered on the mirror below. The current record for most ejaculate in a single orgasm is 3 oz. Those that invented the implant believe that Mr. Shy here can produce double that before he starts to have orgasms that do not produce semen and thus needs to rest and replenish his supply. What say we find out?"

She stood underneath the head rest and looked up at Blake's face. "You ready there stud."

"Yes ma'am." He said mustering as much enthusiasm as he could. He still felt like his body weighed double what it normally did, yet as he looked at the screen at his own penis he could see that it never actually went limp. It was still just as hard as it had been when he first stuck it through the hole in the table.

She put more lube onto both of her hands and reached up to grab his shaft with her left hand the same way she had before. Once again her right hand grabbed his cock halfway down his length and began stroking up and down with the same milking motion as the first time. This time her pace was a little faster and her grip slightly tighter.

This time around his dick behaved much more normally. Nothing came out of it as she rubbed away at it intently. As her hand traveled towards his stomach, the head of his cock seemed to grow streamlined and the frill of the mushroom flattened against his shaft, but as she stroked upwards towards the head it seemed to grow in size and bloom in shape. All of this was subtle and slight but could be detected on the screens as the cameras zoomed in.

It took a little bit of build up this time but once again the tingles began to build in the head of Blake's penis. A tiny sensation that was barely there at first but steadily began to grow as he closed his eyes and focused on her hand slipping up and down his strong, thick erection. His shoulders began to rise towards the top of the massage table and drop back down as his breathing became more labored.

The crowd began to murmur in disbelief. He had only came a few minutes ago, and not once had his erection grown any less hard. Yet here he was starting to twitch and shudder and then before their eyes his back and buttocks tightened and his hips pressed downward against the table a second time. The feeling finally started to reach the intensity that it had the first time and he was relieved as the waves began to approach their climax.

A smaller and much briefer spurt of jizz streamed from his tip. The skillful woman knew it was going to happen and kept her hands on his cock but moved her arms out of the way of its aim as the stream flew down between her feet and collected on the floor. His cock moved and jumped even as she took her hands off of it.

This time Blake didn't fall asleep, but he may as well have. His energy was all but gone. He couldn't have gotten up off the table at this point even if he wanted to. He couldn't move. His arms lay there limply at his sides and his face sagged against the headrest. The only thing he could really feel at that exact moment was his penis. It remained hard and glistening from the lube that coated its entirety. Normally after an orgasm he would have wanted to just lay there and enjoy the after-glow but at this moment there was only one thing on his mind.

"More." He whispered without lifting his head up from the headrest.

Dr. Gentlehands was busy once again pointing out the amount of cum that was on the floor beneath him to hear what he said at first. As she walked past his face he said it again quietly. She stopped and looked up at him.

"What was that?" she asked placing her ear closer to his head.

"More." He said with a little more of a normal speaking volume. "I want you to make me cum again."

He didn't even want to get up. He just lay there with his head swirling in euphoria. But his mouth was hanging open, visible through the opening in the headrest. She looked down at his dick still hanging hard as a rock through the hole in the middle of the table. It was still pulsing and moving to the beat of his heart rhythm.

"The boy says he still wants another orgasm. You gotta hand it to him folks. His stamina is unrivaled."

"Get the gloves. Get the gloves. Get the gloves." The crowd began to chant.

"Oh?" She said as more of a question than a response to the group. "So you think I should use the gloves on this lad?"

"GLOVES. GLOVES. GLOVES." They chanted louder.

Blake could hear the crowd saying something but he wasn't sure what. All he knew was that he had climaxed twice now and all he could think about was doing it again, and again. He could think of nothing else. His body was a mass of tingling sensations and limp flesh. Everything was limp: except for his cock.

12