Blake's Bad Decision Ch. 06

Story Info
Blake wraps up his first performance and has questions.
4.7k words
4.38
4.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All person's engaging in sexual activity are over the age of 18*

***

Dr. Smiley watched from the auditorium's side areas. He, like many other people in the room, was very turned on from what he was seeing on the screens. His newest attraction had now had two consecutive orgasms within the span of 10 minutes without even losing his erection. His implant was working better than he could have imagined.

There was just one problem. He noticed that the boy seemed to be sagging against the massage table. He knew that people often felt lethargic after a good orgasm but he wondered if something more was wrong. He decided to wait. He watched as Dr. Gentlehands moved to where she could exchange some words with the boy and then she stepped to the middle of the table.

"The boy says he still wants another orgasm. You gotta hand it to him folks. His stamina is unrivaled."

"Get the gloves. Get the gloves. Get the gloves." The crowd began to chant.

"Oh?" She said as Dr. Smiley watched her walk over to the small duffle bag she had put down at the bottom of the table. "So you think I should use the gloves on this lad?"

"GLOVES. GLOVES. GLOVES." They chanted louder.

Smiley had designed a pair of gloves for herself a few years ago and members of the League enjoyed watching her use the clear silicone mitts to bring an even greater level of pleasure to those she was performing with. Not only did the soft smooth skin of the gloves contain hundreds of little LEDs, it also contained nearly 10 little vibrating nodules per square centimeter. When the nodules were placed against human skin they sent micro vibrations deep into whatever tissue they were touching.

She put the gloves on and began to move her hands around her body in a little dance as the gloves lit up and glowed different colors with the rhythm of her movements. The gloves looked more like they belonged at an Electronic Dance concert than a sexual show but the crowd reacted positively.

Dr. Smiley watched as Dr. Gentlehands moved back over to the head rest.

Blake's head was dizzy and disoriented. He just wanted to cum again. It had taken over his mind and nothing else seemed to invade his consciousness. He could feel his cock still hanging down through the hole in the table he was lying face down on. He looked at the screen in front of his face and saw that Dr. Gentlehands was now dancing around the table with glowing, clear silicone gloves on her hands.

Because she didn't seem to be moving towards his dick he closed his eyes and tried to regain some of his bearings. When his eyes closed he seemed to be transported to a dream like state.

In his mind he could see Carson walking up to him. He was in his room at the dorm. He wasn't sure what day it was but it was raining outside, and yet the sun was up. Light streamed through the two small side by side windows in his room. He was sitting on his bed naked and so was she. She looked down at his crotch and then an excited look spread across her face.

"You mean I get to touch you this time?" She said looking ecstatic. It wasn't fair that you got to touch me last time and I had to watch you cum from sheer excitement. It should be way better if I get to be the one that makes you bust."

He chuckled. "Yeah, the doctor said I can let other people touch it now."

She didn't even hesitate. Instead she just let her hand jump out and grab the end of his dick. As she began to stroke his cock she said. "So if I can touch it that means I can ride it right?"

He nodded and she climbed into his lap so that she was kneeling on top of him. She positioned herself over his penis and began to lower her pussy down towards the fat, swollen tip.

Dr. Gentlehands looked up at her performer up on the table. His dick was once again bouncing slightly and she could tell he was anticipating her touch. As she stepped under the table next to his hanging dong, she looked up his face. His eyes were closed and she realized his eyes were darting around behind his eyelids. She got an intrigued look on her face as she waved one of her lighted gloves under the head rest. He didn't seem to respond to her hand movement or the lights. After a moment of contemplation she decided the show must go on.

She whirled and looked at the bleachers on Blake's left.

"Mr. Shy is ready for more." She said grinning widely at the audience.

She reached over with her left hand and pressed a button on the right glove then vice versa. The gloves began to vibrate in her hands. She stood next to his dick which was now still as it hung, hard and thick from the hole in the middle of the massage table.

"Even though he's already came twice, he looks like he really wants this. Let's see how little we have to do to make him cum. You are all aware of my special gloves, right?"

The crowd began to chant, "Gentle Gloves, Gentle Gloves." Over and over again.

She reached up with her right hand and wrapped her fingers and palm around the head of Blake's penis.

Carson's pussy was wet. As she placed her opening against his tip he could already feel it starting to part and open as he slid inside her. She let herself slide further down and he could feel the slick walls of her vagina spreading further along her vessel to accommodate him. Despite her pussy's willingness to receive him it was still a very tight fit and he could feel her muscles squeeze around his shaft and head with each inch he advanced into her. Once he could feel the hard lump of her cervix pressed against the end of his cock she stopped lowering herself.

"Don't you want to slide back up now?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"No, I kind of want to just stay like this for a little while." She said looking back. "It feels so good to just finally have you inside me."

A single drop of cum dripped out of Blake's penis as Gentlehands gripped it without letting her hand move at all. She looked up to see his mouth had opened slightly.

In his mind Blake began to gasp a little as he continued to keep his eyes locked on Carson's. Even though she wasn't moving he could feel his cock beginning to throb inside of her. He assumed she could feel it too. As his head swelled and then loosened inside of her she closed her eyes and let her head rest against his forehead. He could feel a pleasurable tingling building at the head of his cock. He was amazed that he wasn't even moving inside of her and yet he knew if he stayed like this he was going to fill her with cum.

"Carson, can I come inside you?"

"Yeah." She said opening her eyes. "I'm on the pill, I'd love it if you did."

He lowered his head down so that it was resting between her breasts.

Dr. Gentlehands tightened her grip on the fleshy apple shaped head of Blake's dick. She looked up at the screen above the bleachers and could see in one of the views that Blake's shoulders were beginning to rise and fall from his excited breathing. Through the vibrations she could still feel the head starting to swell slightly. She hadn't moved her hand at all. Just holding the tip and letting the vibrations of the gloves penetrate deep into the firm tissue was going to be enough.

"Have you ever came inside a girl without moving before?" Carson asked.

"Never, I didn't think it was possible."

"To be honest, just feeling you throb inside of me, might just be enough. For sure once I feel all of your cum squirting out inside me will make me cum." She nuzzled her face against the hair on the top of his head.

He was puzzled as to why he was going to cum, but he didn't care about the mechanics of it. He was just glad to be so close to Carson, even though he had no idea how he had gotten here. Nothing mattered. Just this moment was important to him. He could feel the tingling pleasure in the tip of his penis reach an all new level of intensity as it began to travel down his shaft and into his lower stomach. He was going to cum. He pressed his face between Carson's breasts letting their warmth transfer to his cheeks.

The opening of Blake's penis and about a quarter inch of the head was all that stuck out of Dr. Gentlehands' vibrating glove. The vertical slit of it suddenly unleashed a small dribble of cum as the glove continued to send vibrations into the very center of the flesh of his tip and the first inch of his shaft.

After the first dribble the dam seemed to break as a full sized stream of creamy cum rocketed out from Gentlehands' grip and joined the rest all over the mirrored floor.

Carson cried out in ecstasy as Blake's cock began to throb inside of her.

"Oh god I can feel it." She cried as her own hips began to shake.

With his cock pressed deep inside her, Blake could feel her pussy clench down on him as she reached her own climax. The two of them shuddered and moaned together as his arms clasped around her back.

All at once Blake's eyes snapped open. His focus snapped to the screen underneath his face showing what the cameras were viewing. Dr. Gentlehands was holding the end of his cock with a clear silicone glove that had lights blinking and dazzling about.

He could see an almost clear liquid dripping out of the end of it as he realized he had been dreaming the whole thing about Carson. The orgasm, however had been real. He looked past the screen at the mirror floor underneath the massage table. The mirror was splattered with all sorts of different patterns of his cum now. He now understood why the dream felt so real.

"Well that was three if you guys have been counting. This boy has shot his load three times in the span of less than 20 minutes. You all have been watching the whole thing. Is this incredible or what?" Dr. Gentlehands asked the audience out loud.

She began to walk around the table with her arms spread wide. The gloves blinked and glowed in various colors as she walked, then she made her way under the head rest.

"What do you think? I would say by the looks of things you have shot almost 4 oz of liquid onto the ground. The record for a single cumshot by a human male is 3 oz. I'm not really sure if you even have anything left in you."

Blake stared straight ahead. He didn't allow his gaze to turn towards the woman that had been steadily yanking on his dick. Normally he would have felt completely drained. He tried to think of how many times he had slept with a woman in one day. He was sure there was a time he had gone 5 times in one day, but he remembered him and the girl laughing as by the 5th time nothing even came out of his dick. The head had throbbed, the shaft had spasmed but nothing had come out during the last orgasm of that sexual marathon. Maybe things were different now because of the implant.

"Only one way to find out." Blake said sounding confident. His vision was failing. He knew his eyes were open and yet he couldn't see even the screen in front of his face. And yet he didn't seem to care. This sort of thing really should have alarmed him, and sent him shooting up to a sitting position, as he determined why in addition to not being able to move, he now could hardly see. Instead he lay there in the same position, drifting in and out of consciousness. When he finally awoke and regained his senses he looked down at the screen and casually said.

"More."

Then he fainted and drifted back into the dream like state he had been in before. He was alone this time. Carson was nowhere to be seen. He was sitting in his desk chair in his dorm staring down at his own erect penis. On his desk was a bottle of lotion. He wasn't sure how he had gotten there but it felt like he had just been in the shower and now he was going to jerk off and go to bed.

Nothing made sense. He couldn't recall any events before this or anything even days before. It was as if he just dropped into his body right before he was about to masturbate.

He casually reached out and squirted some lotion into his hand. Then thinking of the first sexy thing that entered his mind he began to stroke his own dick. Right away he was overwhelmed by how good it felt. It was like nothing else in the world was important right now except jerking off. He added his other hand to the mix, stacking his hands on top of each other to make an even longer tunnel with his fingers.

Back in reality Dr. Gentlehands was using the gloves and actually sliding the vibrating mitts up and down his cock instead of just holding his dick and letting the pulsing do the trick. She looked up at his face to see he was actually asleep. And yet his body was clearly responding to her pumping. Though this time there was no throbbing, or thrusting of hips. Instead his dick just started to leak a steady trickle of clear liquid as Blake began to moan softly and in a very weak manner.

It sounded like someone that was having a bad dream. He groaned in a drowsy sort of way as his shoulders rose and fell with his slightly heavier breathing.

In his dream he had ejaculated much harder. He'd fisted his own cock furiously as he came all over the top of his desk. Then he slowly got up out of his chair and didn't even clean up. He just walked over to his bed and laid down. He passed out almost immediately.

His eyes fluttered open and he was in reality again. He was awake but only barely. He also finally felt spent, sexually. He could hear Dr. Gentlehands saying something over the speakers but he couldn't make out any words. It sounded more like he was underwater and he could only make out the separation of the words but not the actual meaning or content of them.

Slowly his senses returned one by one. Dr. Gentlehands was in the middle of some kind of narration. He was glad when he could actually tell what she was saying.

"___ think I can get anything else out of him. He very clearly had a 4th climax but I can barely even tell if he enjoyed it. Mr. Shy, how was that last one?"

Blake decided he was going to sit up. He could feel life returning to his limbs, other than his cock, and he was delighted to feel his arms respond when he tried to move them. He placed his hands on either side of him and pushed himself into a sitting position. His shoulders slumped low in front of him and his head hung down above his knees.

And yet the life was returning to him at a greater and greater pace. Soon he could feel that "after sex" vigor that he was so used to in the past. Suddenly he flung himself off the table and managed to land on both feet. He bent his legs to absorb the impact and stood triumphantly next to Dr. Gentlehands.

"I feel fucking amazing!!" Blake exclaimed.

"Well isn't that something?" she said looking surprised. "A moment ago it looked like I had jerked you unconscious."

"Nah; that was just me feeling relaxed after a good handjob."

Several of the people that had been standing at the edge of the oval line around the stage area had moved closer to the two of them.

He stood there with his dick finally starting to subside into a more flaccid state. Then all at once he fell forward. Two of the men in front of him reached out to catch him. As they held him with one of his arms around each of their necks they realized he was fast asleep.

Blake awoke in a bed in a room that was pitch dark. He was pretty sure he was in a bed. He could feel sheets pulled up to his neck and pillows under his head. He sat up and looked around in vain. He couldn't see his nose in front of his face. He got up out of bed and felt his way to a wall where he eventually found a switch. When he turned on the light he was in a small room that contained nothing else except the bed he had been sleeping in.

He turned back to the door next to the switch and turned the handle. The door opened into a hallway and Blake could tell he was back in the closed doctor's office in the mini mall. It was then that he initially realized he was wearing silk boxers and a silk shirt. He was half expecting to be naked and hadn't really given much thought to his clothes. He was more interested in where he was and what was going to happen next.

He started making his way down the hallway. He was really digging the silk. Instead of irritating his junk, it seemed to caress and glide along his still flaccid penis and balls. He was much happier with this current arrangement. He was so happy with the way things were feeling he didn't even see Dr. Smiley come walking around the corner into the hallway he was in. They almost collided but Smiley stepped back and put a hand on Blake's chest.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Morris."

"Smiley." Blake said using the man's fake name as a greeting and a reaffirmation of his contempt for him.

"I'm guessing you are ready to go home for the day?"

Blake looked a little annoyed but he managed to begrudgingly say, "Unless you need anything else from me."

"Could you do a quick post performance review with me? Just step into this room, I'll jot down some notes and we can get you on your way."

Blake followed the masked man into one of the rooms in the same hallway as the room with the bed. The room was clearly an exam room that had been changed very little since the space served as a doctor's office. Blake reluctantly took a seat on the exam table and Smiley picked up a clipboard and a pen. He began to pace back and forth as he started asking Blake questions.

"What can you tell me about your feelings during your performance?"

"I wasn't really nervous. Mostly relieved. I guess I -"

"I mean your level of arousal and sensitivity." Smiley interrupted.

"Oh right, uh well. Whatever that implant did it has made everything about my ability to feel sexual pleasure amplified. When Dr. G uh Dr. Gentlehands started touching me the first time, it was like the greatest feeling I had ever felt. When I was laying on that table, all I wanted was for her to touch my dick. It was probably the whole week I went without being touched but as I lay there I'd never wanted anything like I wanted her to do whatever it was she was going to do to my cock."

"And what do you feel right now?" Smiley said. His mask was pointing towards between Blake's legs.

Blake didn't want to admit it but for some reason, he was already craving another release. He was immediately suspicious of Smiley but a part of him was curious as well. He tried to think of something else because he didn't want to get another erection. It was too late though and Smiley was already watching his cock start to rise in his silk boxers.

"It's exactly as I suspected. The implant has made you able to recover at an incredible level. You've only been asleep for a couple hours. Dr. Gentlehands made you cum 4 times and here you are ready for me to make you cum again."

Blake backed against the wall of the exam table. "I'd rather you didn't."

"Your body says otherwise. But don't worry. I don't think your ego could handle another handjob from me. I'm just taking notes. You're everything we hoped you would be. By the way, your performance was spectacular. The audience was impressed with everything. We have requests coming in as we speak to see you perform with actors and actresses from hundreds of studios around the world."

"Can we go ahead and rule out the ones for other male actors?" Blake said still trying to flatten himself against the wall.

"Blake, you need to open your mind. A performance is just a performance. It reflects nothing about what you actually prefer in your heart."

Blake didn't even respond, he just sort of sat there staring at the ground. He finally spoke up. "Could we at least make it like one male performer for every 10 females?"

"I'll see what I can do for you." Smiley said laughing behind his mask. "Is there anything else you can tell me about today's performance?"

"Well... Do you have any theories about why I get so drowsy and faint after each cum shot? After the first time it was like someone had shot me with a tranquillizer dart. On top of that as I lay there I just wanted Dr. Gentlehands to keep going. Is this thing altering my mind?"

12