Blake's Bad Decision Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No not really. It is just keeping your hormones at an ideal balance. Especially during sexual arousal. When you climax, normally you experience a drop off of desire. The implant keeps your brain in a heightened state of arousal so that you can keep on going. The drop in awareness and loss of energy must mean that some of the body's other natural dopamine and serotonin are being released at unchecked levels as well. We will have you looked at before you go."

Dr. Smiley left the room and Blake sat there wondering if he was dismissed or if someone else was going to enter the room. He started to get up when a woman he had not met before walked in. She was wearing a nurse uniform and a mask that was rather strange. It did not have a mouth. Instead it only had two cartoonish and large eyes that were more of a nod to the chibi anime style.

"So the other doctor tells me you have a problem with drowsiness and fainting after you experience an orgasm?"

"Yes, I fainted several times on that table even in the middle of the performance. I just want to make sure that everything is ok."

Blake was aware that this encounter might lead to another hand job and for some reason he found himself craving it. He checked out the new person in the room. She was clearly a thin and very light weight woman. Her scrubs she was wearing had almost no bulge at all around her chest and yet Blake found himself attracted to her shape. She clearly had the bottom half of the hour glass as her hips were wider than her shoulders.

"I guess you'll need to get a reading of my blood after I have an orgasm huh?" Blake asked trying to sound sheepish. His dick was already growing even more erect and the boxers did nothing to hide it.

The mouthless mask seemed to stare at him for a long time. "If you don't think I can get a good enough reading from the orgasms you had earlier, I guess I can get Dr. Smiley back in here."

Blake had started to scoot forward onto the table at the thought of the petit woman's hands working him over, but as soon as she brought up Dr. Smiley he scooted back against the wall again.

"No, no. I think you can probably get a good reading from earlier."

The new masked person chuckled a soft girlish laugh.

"Don't get me wrong, it would be fun but I've never been the handjob type. If they let me make a performer cum I'd be using my mouth or I'd want to actually ride one of those nice dicks. But I really am a person with a medical background so I must perform the job that they pay me to perform."

She drew some blood from Blake's arm and sent him on his way down the hall.

Another mouthless mask, with a thicker female body attached to it, led him to a room containing his belongings. As he was gathering his stuff and getting ready to leave Dr. Smiley walked back in.

"Ok, are you ready for your instructions?"

"What instructions? I thought I just come in when you guys call me from here on. You said you have all sorts of other performers that other members want me to work with." Blake said. He hoped things were going to be simple.

"It will be something like that. But we also spent a lot of money making you into what you are. We have tested you for most STI's and you are currently clean. You need to stay that way. I'm not going to tell you not to have sex or sexual encounters outside of the society, but you need to be two things when you show up for a performance: Clean and Potent. If you have shown some girl your new powers of stamina and orgasmic repetition and you show up to a performance unable to do what we want you to do, it is not going to be good for you."

"Couldn't you give me a schedule or something?" Blake asked sounding disappointed.

"That's not how we operate. Be ready to perform. That implant should keep you plenty potent. Just don't go crazy. Did I mention be ready."

Blake walked out of the fake doctor's office and climbed into his car. The silk boxers helped a lot. He couldn't quite put a finger on where he was feeling sexually. As he drove back towards his dorm he felt like sex was mostly what he was thinking about. He thought about how he had been naked and experiencing climax after climax in front of just under 40 people. They seemed to cheer and oooo and ahhh any time Dr. GH had done anything particularly sexy to his cock. They especially got excited when he came. He figured it was probably what a porn star felt like.

But then there was the matter of what he had experienced while he was unconscious. He had dreamed he was sleeping with Carson. He had feelings for her, or at least more than he had ever had for any other girl. Yet he found his mouth watering slightly as he thought about what kind of performers he would be paired up with in his upcoming encounters for the League.

He decided he would go with keeping his options open for now. He'd been a sexual opportunist for this long. Why should he change anything when he was on the horizon of what would most likely be the greatest year for his sexuality that he would ever experience?

He grinned the whole rest of the drive home.

12