Blake's Bad Decision Ch. 08

Story Info
Miss Slick finishes her performance with Blake.
4.9k words
4.18
4.3k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All people engaged in sexual activity are over the age of 18*

***

Amanda Felize aka Miss Slick aka Mrs. Strauss currently sat with her pussy pressed firmly against her male acting counterpart's mouth. She was in the middle of her first performance for the League of Extraordinary Perverts where she was performing with a male talent. She had revealed to Blake, the man whose mouth her pussy was pressed against, that she had actually never been penetrated before. She had revealed this once she realized that fucking was part of the act.

There were area mics that were supposed to be picking up their voices but they had found that if they whispered to each other the mics did not pick up their conversation. They had used this fact to converse with each other about what they were going to do considering the crowd was expecting to see some actual coitus and Amanda flat out refused to make this her first time allowing a dick inside of her vagina.

"I need you to trust me." Blake whispered up to her by taking his mouth off of her pussy and turning his head slightly to the side.

"Ok, what do you have in mind?"

"I don't have enough time to explain it. I just need you to trust me. Know that I am not going to penetrate you today and at least try and enjoy the fact that I am licking your pussy right now."

Amanda rolled her eyes and pushed her crotch down harder against Blake's face.

He managed to slide his tongue against her opening and when she pushed herself down harder he was pleased to feel the tip of his tongue slip inside of her. With the very tip of his tongue he could feel the rough edges of the shallowest part of her G-spot and began to flick his tongue back and forth against this.

Miss Slick let out a moan for the first time since she had mounted his face. Her body seemed to relax as she started to focus on just what it was he was doing to her. She couldn't see behind her but Dr. Gentlehands was now slowly rubbing her hand up and down Blake's shaft ensuring that he stayed rock hard. Just a tiny bit of cum bubbled out of the tip of his penis as he too relaxed slightly and began to take in the things that were being done to his body as well.

He took his mouth away from her pussy again and said. "They want to see my dick go inside of your pussy. But maybe we can sell this if just rub my dick AGAINST your pussy instead. Knowing how sensitive I am, I'm sure I will cum. If it at least gets on you a little bit I'm sure the crowd will like it and maybe we can get out of this without my dick going inside of you."

"How will I know you won't just cram it in as soon as my pussy is above your dick?"

She said letting her head droop back till she was looking at the rafters about 30ft above her head. This boy wasn't doing a half bad job at licking her cunt.

"You just squat down over my cock and grab ahold of it, and then YOU can rub it against yourself. Kinda like you are masturbating with my dick. That way you are in control and you can do whatever you like with it."

As soon as he was finished speaking he stuck his tongue back out, and this time he let it press against her clit, and its soft little hood.

Miss Slick's legs quivered for a moment and she caught her balance immediately.

"Oh god right there, don't stop."

Blake began to swirl his tongue around the little nub of her clit. He could feel it press slightly against the tip of his tongue as he twirled it around and around.

Miss Slick leaned forward and placed her left hand on the table to support herself as her hips started to rock forward and back. She began to rub her pussy against Blake's tongue as he struggled to keep it in position on her clitoris. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened behind her mask as she moaned softly. Her breathing began to come out in more deliberate breaths as she felt an orgasm slowly building between her legs and up into her chest. Her right hand went to between her breasts as she prepared to let her body climax. She could feel his tongue lapping at the upper part of her inner labia and her clit.

Since she was now leaning forward she suddenly arched her back as she pressed her crotch as hard as she could against Blake's face. She came hard as the feelings of pleasure and stimulation built to a release between her legs.

Blake could feel a rush of juices pooling against his chin and lowered his mouth back down over her opening as he sucked the tiny trickle of fluids out of her as she came. This seemed to prolong her orgasm as her body now continued to shudder and spasm against his mouth so he kept his lips latched onto her opening. He even tried to suck hard enough that her inner and part of her outer labia sort of gave way and pulled into his mouth. He kept his lips sealed around the skin of her vulva that was now inside his mouth and continued to suck away on her flesh.

Finally her climax subsided and she lifted herself off of his face. He watched as her pussy rose up away from him and now he noticed that the labia were now swollen more than ever before. Just like the flesh of the penis becomes engorged with blood, Blake had managed to fill her vulva with blood; both from sucking on it and from making her cum.

She stepped down off the table and turned to look at Dr. Gentlehands.

"Well I think he did a pretty good job of getting you ready. Congratulations on achieving an orgasm and now your body should be good and slick and ready for him to enter you. Go ahead and climb up on the table when you are ready and you can slip him inside of you." Dr. Gentlehands said playing the part of the helpful Nurse Manos.

"I'll climb up there but we'll just have to see how ready I am to let him put it inside of me." Amanda said loudly enough for the mics to hear.

Blake stayed in the same position on his back with his cock standing fully erect and pointing up at the ceiling. He suddenly heard the voice in his ear once again.

"Miss Slick has gone completely off script. She wasn't supposed to suggest not accepting your dick. Now you listen to me. Once she climbs on top of you, I want you to ram your dick inside of her! Or you are both going to be expelled from the league! Nod if you understand." Dr. Smiley angrily spoke in his earpiece.

Blake kept his head perfectly still. "I'm not going to perform a rape for you on stage. That would be exactly what that is." Blake whispered.

He remembered that Smiley had told him the earbud had a small microphone in it. That meant that Smiley and the writing staff had probably heard everything between him and Slick, but he really didn't care right now.

"Put it in, Put it in, Put it in!" the crowd began to chant.

"You assholes aren't going to get what you want, but I hope you won't be too disappointed." Amanda murmured to herself.

She climbed back up on the table, this time up to the middle of Blake's body. She scooted up until she was sitting up on her knees with her knees situated on each side of his hips. Her pussy was now directly lined up with the head of his cock.

The crowd started chanting louder as Dr. Gentlehands backed away from the table.

"I'll leave it up to you now Mrs. Strauss. You can do as you like." She said.

Amanda lowered herself down by relaxing her knees slightly. She reached down as she got lower and grabbed the shaft of Blake's penis. It was thick and hard in her hand and she found herself getting even more turned on now that the anxiety of having to try and put him inside of her was alleviated. Once she felt the spongy yet firm, smooth head of his cock bump into her outer labia she stopped lowering herself. Her pussy was still wet from him making her cum. She also noticed that his cock was nice and slippery from the lube Dr. Gentlehands had put on him.

She gently pressed the head against her till she felt the outer lips part and the inner lips came to rest against the head. Then she began to move his cock back and forth with her hand causing the head to rub in and out from between the outer lips and back against her inner labia. The movement caused a new sensation of pleasure to begin to build as she lifted herself up and prepared to at least place the girth of his head against the opening of her vagina. Her outer labia spread wide to accommodate his size and she could feel the very tip and the opening of his penis press against her entrance.

She gasped as she felt herself starting to slide down, but just as she could feel her actual vagina starting to spread a feeling of dread and fear started to overcome her.

She stopped lowering herself and just held still as she could feel the head of his cock swelling and subsiding against her. She hoped that maybe the feeling would pass but the more she held there the more she felt herself growing more anxious.

She rose up slightly pulling the end of his knob away from her and easing the pressure off of the entrance to her vagina. She then thought back to all the times someone had touched her in order to make her come. She then thought of how she herself preferred to masturbate and bringing herself into a new position she placed the opening of Blake's penis against her clit which was still slightly protruding from under her clitoral hood. She knew she would have to give the crowd a show and maybe if she kept the water works going they would be entertained. The upper part of her pussy was certainly the most sensitive to external stimulation. Maybe rubbing him against this area would do the trick for both of them.

She began to raise and lower her body just slightly as this motion began to rub the underside of the head of Blake's penis directly against her clit and its protective covering.

Blake was absolutely still. The events he had witnessed so far were such. Miss Slick had taken a firm grip on his penis and he could feel her rubbing the head against her soft hairless inner and outer lips. In addition to the lube that was on his penis he could feel more moisture dripping out of her, especially as she pressed him against her opening. For a moment he was left in suspense as she started to lower herself down to where he was certain he was going to slip inside her but then she backed away and began to rub the head of his cock against her clit.

It wasn't long before he could feel more of her juices dripping down onto his balls. With nothing covering her opening, her moisture was free to dribble out and onto Blake. She was now grinding her clit harder and harder against the most sensitive part of his penis.

He could feel his own pleasure starting to build as he had been hungry for a release ever since he had first seen her in the hallway. He knew that even though this motion did not fully encompass his cock, given that the underside of the head was the most pleasurable part of penis he knew if she kept this up he was going to cum.

He looked up at her to see she was no longer looking down at what she was doing. Instead she was focusing on moving her hips in a way that kept the correct parts of her pussy rubbing against his cock. Her legs were shaking and she was now moaning over and over with each exhale she released.

More of her own cum dripped out of her onto Blake's balls as she reached another climax. His scrotum was now covered with a slight white sticky liquid that had all dripped from Slick's pussy. All at once she looked down at him mischievously.

"Are you getting close?" She asked loudly enough for the microphones to pick it up.

Blake couldn't speak. He only nodded.

"I may not feel like getting you inside of me today but I really, really want you to cum inside of me. Think we can do it?"

"How am I supposed to cum inside of you without my cock going inside of you?" Blake asked looking confused.

Dr. Gentlehands seemed to perk up upon hearing this. She had heard most of the conversation between Blake and Miss Slick and she was fully sympathetic to what Miss Slick was experiencing.

"I uh, I think I could help with that." She said walking over to the table and looking up at Amanda. "You just stay right where you are. I think that if you are having anxiety over penetration then letting him ejaculate into you is completely possible and may be very therapeutic. It could even help get you closer to accepting his penis inside of you."

Amanda didn't feel any anxiety at the moment. She had liked the feeling of his cock pressing against her opening, but the thought of him pressing past the threshold and actually being inside of her would probably make her have a panic attack. At the same time, the thought of feeling his cock shoot his load up inside of her was truly thrilling. She had felt his head pulsing against her entrance and she knew that with it pressing against that part of her pussy, the opening of his cock would be just barely inside of her. This thought process was exciting and she could feel more moisture building inside of her as she moved her body to where he was once again pressed against the lowest part of her vulva.

Dr. Gentlehands reached out and took hold of Miss Slick's hand that was still gripped firmly around Blake's shaft.

"I'll keep him pressed against the opening of your vagina, and I'll cause him to release if that is ok with you? Don't worry I'll have a good grip on him and I won't let him slip inside of you."

Blake just looked up at the ceiling and concentrated on what was happening to his penis.

The crowd seemed to have mixed feelings. Some of them were still chanting "Put it in, Put it in." while others were now booing and making the thumbs down sign with their hands.

Dr. Gentlehands began to slowly stroke her hand up and down his thick shaft with her right hand as her left held him firmly in place against Miss Slick's opening.

"I'm sorry you can't put it inside this time, but I really want you feel you squirt your load up into me. Please...Mr...My husband. Please fill me full of cum."

Hearing her voice change to such a humble tone surprised Blake. She had been so arrogant and almost resentful to him in the hallway. Now he wasn't sure if it was because he had helped her with her anxiety or because this situation was actually doing it for her, but the way she was begging him seemed to help take him to an even higher level of pleasure. Dr. Gentlehands' stroking was slow and steady as she let her hand travel all the way up his shaft to just below his head. As her hand slid up she seemed to press him upwards keeping his head pressed firmly against Slick's moist opening but never with enough pressure to cause him to part her completely.

Miss Slick was breathing heavily again. With both of her hands free she had placed her middle finger of her right hand on her clit and was now masturbating steadily. She started to moan once again as yet another orgasm began to build inside of her.

Blake could hear her moaning and looked down to see the most incredible thing he had ever seen.

From Blake's perspective he could see Gentlehands with one hand holding his cock and the other stroking his shaft. Both hands were keeping his head pressed in between the lips of Slick's vulva which now looked more swollen than ever. With the lips spread wide it looked like a large peach with a huge slice cut out of it. The inner lips draped around his apple shaped head with the opening of her vagina looking like a tiny mouth that was just barely clamped onto the last half inch of the tip. Never had he seen something so incredibly sexy. He laid his head back down and focused on the electrifying feeling of pleasure that was building in each stroke of the fake nurse's hand.

This time it was his balls that started to tingle first. Since nothing was actually rubbing the head of his penis he was surprised to feel his climax building in a different sort of way. Only his shaft was actually being stimulated and yet he knew this was going to be enough to make him cum. The feeling grew stronger and stronger as it traveled up his shaft and then finally began to radiate into the rest of his body.

Amanda could feel his head swelling against her opening. She knew he was going to cum. Her finger continued to press and slide over her clit as her own orgasm reached a fever pitch.

Blake could feel her juices squeezing out of her and trickling over the head of his cock. That was it, the feeling of her cum dripping out of her onto his cock and not his balls this time, was what finally pushed him over the edge. But what happened next was something he had ruled out from the moment Slick had started whispering to him.

One moment he felt himself starting to cum and the next he looked up to see Slick allow her legs to go limp. Blake felt her body easily slide down over the head of his cock and halfway down his shaft. Her pussy was tight and even as it accepted him inside of her it seemed to clamp down around his girth like a blood pressure sleeve growing around his bicep.

Amanda couldn't take it anymore. A knew feeling took over her mind. No longer was she afraid of having him inside of her. Her hunger to feel his cock fill her up from the inside suddenly eradicated all anxiety that was remaining in her. She lowered herself down and felt as her body sweetly parted allowing him deep inside her. Her pussy suddenly felt fuller than it had ever felt in her life and she could feel her body grip him tightly. Then all at once she could feel liquid pumping through his shaft and into her vagina. All of these feelings welled up inside of her all at once, the intense feeling of fullness, the pumping of cum into her pussy and the familiar expertise of her own finger on her clit all amounted to the biggest climax she had felt in years.

Dr. Gentlehands shrugged and let go of Blake's penis as she stepped back away from the table.

Amanda screamed so loudly that many of the people in the crowd stopped chanting and just stared in awe. Her pussy quickly filled to capacity with her own cum and his to where it squirted out of her on all sides of Blake's shaft. Blake also moaned in an almost uncontrolled way as he too was filled with an overwhelming amount of ecstasy.

Once Miss Slick pressed herself down onto his girth he now let go of all inhibitions and began to thrust in and out of her. This caused her to cum a second and third time as multiple climaxes ripped into her. There was such a slick slurry of juices coming out of her that even his girthy cock slid easily in and out of her tight pussy as she came over and over again.

When the two of them finally came to a stop, Blake withdrew his hips allowing his cock to slide out of her. As soon as the tip was out, a deluge of both of their fluids came drooling out of her opening onto his stomach, cock and balls.

He was still rock hard due to the implant and despite the amount he had just came, he still wanted to cum again but he pushed the feelings out of his mind and slid off the table onto his feet. He looked over at Miss Slick. She was still sitting there on her knees on the table but now she was looking up at the ceiling with her eyes closed. She was breathing heavily but it seemed as though she was starting to calm down.

Blake reached up and placed his right hand on her lower back. His other hand went down to behind her knee that was farthest from him on the table. In one motion he pulled her down off the table and into his arms. Feeling that she no longer had to support herself she sank into his arms as his right hand slid up to hold her under her upper back and armpit. She laid her head against his shoulder and smiled up at him as he carried her off the stage and back into the hallways that led to their dressing rooms.

"You're amazing." She said up to him once no one else was around.

"I didn't do anything. You're the one that dropped down and let me inside you."

"Yeah but I have never wanted anyone inside of me before."

12