Blake's Bad Decision Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at her and smiled. She returned the expression but then her face turned to a more serious look.

"I mean, do you have any idea how lucky you are? You got to be the first to ever get a dick inside of me. I thought I'd always just tease people into rubbing my pussy, and then if they did a good job, I'd blow them or jerk them off. That's how I've always done it. And here you are sticking your fat cock deep inside me. You're some kind of Romeo or something."

Blake chuckled but mostly because this was the arrogant Miss Slick he associated with the girl that he had first met. "I guess I'm just that good." He said trying to match her arrogance with fake arrogance.

"Yeah, just don't go thinking it means anything. You just went about it the right way. It's not like I want another dick up in there, right away. I'm not 100% sure how much I liked it. In fact, I already don't think it was that great."

"Yeah, you didn't seem to enjoy it at all. You just screamed your head off in front of everyone in that auditorium." Blake said sarcastically.

"Don't let it go to your head. Maybe it was because I was masturbating while that happened. Didn't you see me masturbating?"

"Yeah your right. I should've known that only YOU could make you cum that hard."

She teasingly glared up at him. "Your mocking me aren't you?" She said.

"About as hard as I possibly could." Blake said laughing down at her.

"If my legs weren't so numb I'd tell you to put me down you smug asshole." She scoffed.

He just continued to smile as he carried her to her dressing room. He didn't know what to make of it but after she stopped glaring at him, she snuggled her face into his chest until he put her down in front of her door.

Blake put on his clothes and sat down on the desk. He figured Dr. Smiley would want to debrief him on his performance. He wasn't wrong.

Smiley and a man Blake barely recognized as one of the men that was standing just outside the oval of the stage earlier walked in. It was really the man's mask that Blake recognized. The face of the mask featured a fake tongue sticking out almost 6 inches from the mouth of the mask and the eyes were wide open in an almost taunting expression. The other thing that was easily recognized about the man was his sheer size. He was white, almost 7ft tall, and thoroughly chiseled with muscles.

This was easy to see currently as the man was wearing tight fitting exercise shorts and little else. His cock was being gripped tightly by the shorts and Blake could see every detail about it including its truly massive size.

"Would you like Captain Strange to take it out so you can examine it further?" Smiley said sarcastically.

Blake looked up with a terrified look on his face. "What, no, I wasn't...I uh, I need to start wearing underwear when I wear basketball shorts around here. That's what I was thinking."

Captain Strange and Dr. Smiley looked at one another, a feat that was accomplished by Smiley having to turn his neck way up meet his gaze. "Yeah ok, Mr. Shy. If that is what you want us to think."

Blake rolled his eyes and looked up at Captain Strange. "So why do they call you what they call you?"

The man didn't move other than he turned his eyes back down to look at Blake. After a moment his deep voice said, "Because I don't say much."

"I guess that is strange enough." Blake said. He looked over at Smiley. "How did we do? Seemed like the crowd liked that performance."

"Except that you didn't do what I told you to." Smiley said.

"She said she didn't want my dick inside of her. That means my dick wasn't going inside of her. I knew this League was kinky but I didn't think it allowed nonconsensual acts."

"Once it was inside, she would have liked it."

"You don't fucking know that!" Blake said standing up. He was 6'4 and didn't come anything close to the size of Captain Strange but right now he didn't really care.

"Now if it is doing things that people specifically don't want done, you can have someone else do it. You jerked me off but that was because I allowed it. I never actually said you couldn't. Are you telling me that if I had said no you would have done it anyway?"

"You weren't going to say no. We pick our talent because we know they aren't going to say no. Miss Slick might have said no but her body was saying yes."

"I don't fucking care what her body was saying. Her mouth said no, and so that's how it was going to be. No matter how bad your chip, or my own hormones, told me to just shove it inside of her, that isn't what she wanted and I was very capable of respecting that. Why are you unable to respect that?"

"Because the crowd wanted you to put it in. And here, we do what the crowd wants."

"Then you can find yourself someone else to rape people at will. I won't be doing it. I don't think I can work for this League anymore, no matter what shit you have on me or what sort of orgy's you promise to throw me into."

Smiley stared at him for a long time.

"Fine. I'll talk with any of your future partners in more detail about what the performance will consist of next time. You didn't win today Morris. You're not going to get away that easily. I've just invested too much in you to let you walk. And even if I did allow you to quit the league, understand that you'd be expelled from your university with the knowledge that we have on you. We prefer flies with honey Morris, but don't force my hand."

He turned, and marched out, with Blake glaring at him until he wasn't in his sight anymore. Blake finished packing up his stuff and started to walk out himself. As soon as he stepped out of his dressing room, Miss Slick was there waiting for him.

"Hey there stud." She said. She was still wearing her mask which was really League policy. Blake too still had his full face mask on as he was planning on making his way to his car.

"Oh, uh hey." Blake said stopping in his tracks.

"I really liked having your cock inside me. I'd like to make that happen again. It doesn't have to happen on stage either. Maybe I could get to know the real Mr. Shy?"

"Well, I uh... Is that ok to do? How does the league feel about it?"

"They would rather you sleep with members of the league than anyone else." She handed him a slip of paper. It had her number on it.

She smiled at him through her mask.

"Text me some time. I'll make you glad you did."

12