Blake's Coming Out Pt. 03

Story Info
The pool party leads to so much more...
7k words
4.76
14.9k
16
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pool Party:

Linc and I had continued to talk in my room and I learned more about how he had grown up in Taipei before finishing secondary school and then moving here for his university engineering studies. He told me how he had come out to his family and of the gay club scene in Taipei compared to here. How he loved to go to gym and working on his body, how he liked to go clubbing with his friends and that till now he had never had a white friend let alone boyfriend.

I told him I liked him calling me his boyfriend and about how I had grown up. We then noticed the time and it was already 12:35, the pool party at his friend Lee's house started at 1pm. We scheduled our Uber and went to the front of campus to wait.

We had only been standing there for a few minutes when it arrived and drove us to Lee's house. During the ride Linc told me how Lee was from a well to do Chinese family and that his parents had purchased the house for him to live in alone while he studied his doctorate at our Uni.

As the Uber arrived outside Lee's house I was shocked as it was a large gated house that Linc had explained had a large pool and pool house at the rear. We walked to the door and Lincoln knocked. After a few moments there was some noise and Lee answered.

Lee was 20 years old, similar height to myself at 5'7'', had short black hair, brown eyes, muscular body like Lincoln's with a well defined six pack and chest and was topless wearing a pair of black swimming trunks. He smiled as he greeted Lincoln and leaned in giving both Lincoln and I a quick kiss on the lips and said 'Lucky last boys and nice to meet you Blake, Vinh has been telling us all about you and Linc and those photos are hot!'

I looked at Linc and he grinned telling me he had sent Vinh the photos of me lying on his bed and of him fucking me the previous night to make him jealous and that Vinh must have shared them with the rest of the boys. Lee smiled at me and said that Vinh certainly had shared the photos and that he hadn't been that horny looking at porn since he could last remember. 'It's nice to meet a versatile white boy that appreciates Asians.'

I laughed nervously and said 'Well I certainly do appreciate this Asian' as I grabbed hold of Linc's hand and Lee began to lead us through the house towards the pool area at the rear. As we walked through the house Lee pointed out the bathroom and said there was another in the pool house as well. We walked outside to a decked area that had 3 sun beds and then there was the pool with adjoining spa with the pool house on the other side of the pool.

I told Lee how amazing his place was and he grinned saying that he was fortunate to have rich parents. Lee was studying engineering as well and that is how he and Linc had met as they were in the same classes. It was then Lee that introduced Linc to Jae and Park, both were from South Korea and were currently in the pool chatting to Vinh who was lying on the sun bed closest to the house.

As Lee explained this to me Jae, Park and Vinh looked over to us and Vinh said 'Ah finally Linc you boys made it, did you stop for another session before coming?' And he winked at us.

Linc smiled and said 'We were just recovering from the shower this morning', he then looked over to Jae and Park and said 'Hey k-boys, this is Blake you remember from the club last night, he's my boyfriend now, Blake this is Jae and Park.'

Vinh's mouth was agape and Jae and Park both swam to the edge of the pool and pulled themselves up grinning. Jae was 5'10" and Park was 5'9" they both had a bowl cut style black hair and looked ripped with well defined abs and chest. Jae's skin was paler than Park's but as they stepped out of the pool the water was glistening off their bodies and I looked down to see they were both wearing white swim trunks that clung tightly to their body and I could see a sizeable bulge in Park's trunks.

They both moved over to us and greeted me hugging me and saying it was nice to meet me and congratulating Linc on his new boyfriend. Jae looked at me and smiled saying 'Linc has never brought a boyfriend to see us before, you must be special.'

Park then said 'Of course he's special they only met last night and now they're boyfriends, either he has a magic cock or Linc does and we didn't know.'

Lee laughed and said 'Ok let's let these love birds get comfy, hey Vinh can you get them drinks? I have to call Jung to find out where he is.' Jung was the only other member of the group from the previous night that wasn't there and Linc told me that he was Lee's boyfriend from Taiwan like himself.

As we chatted to Jae and Park and Lee went off to phone Jung, Vinh stood up from the sun bed making it look like extra effort and stretched his arms high into the air cracking his back. I looked over noticing that Vinh was wearing the smallest swim trunks I had seen and the front barely covered his large bulge which I had been shown earlier that morning was 6 inches when soft.

Vinh's eyes met mine and I knew he had noticed me looking at his crotch and I quickly looked away back to Linc as Vinh smiled and walked over. 'Hey Linc, why don't you catch Jae and Park up on your morning activities while Blake and I head inside to get the drinks?'

Linc released my hand and kissed me on the lips gently and asked me if I could get him a seltzer then he, Jae and Park went over and sat on the sun beds as Jae and Park both yelled to Vinh to bring them back a vodka and soda. I looked to Vinh and he smiled at me and said 'C'mon white boy let get those drinks.'

Vinh then grabbed my hand and pulled me along towards the house. I held his hand as we walked to the house thinking to myself this is only the second guys hand I've held in forever and that Linc and his friends were very touchy feely so I just had to get used to this, I was after all new to being an out of the closet gay.

As we walked I asked Vinh what he was studying at Uni and he released my hand as we made it to the kitchen and told me he was studying psychology but wasn't really enjoying it. He opened the fridge and started handing me the drinks, seltzer for Linc, two vodka soda's for Park and Jae and then he hesitated and asked 'And what would you like to drink? Maybe you want to try my Vietnamese cocktail since you liked starring at it by the pool.'

Vinh then closed the fridge door and grabbed my hand placing it onto the bulge in his trunks. He held my hand steady against his cock and I could feel the heat coming from it as it began to harden beneath my touch. I was surprised by his advance but as he pressed his pelvis forward pushing his crotch against my hand I realised he had actually released my hand from his already and I was now actively squeezing his hardening cock through the swim trunks.

Realising this I quickly released his bulge and stepped backward, before I could say anything Vinh's laugh broke through my confusion as he said 'Don't worry Blake I just wanted to give you a feel, I knew you wanted to feel my cock and it felt to me like you were enjoying it. Want me to bring it out so you can hold the real thing?'

I didn't answer, still in a bit of shock at how I had wanted to feel his cock. Vinh smirked at me offering me a seltzer as well and took one for himself too and although I had been turned on by what had occurred I didn't want to not be a part of Linc's friendship group as I had never had gay friends before.

So as Vinh went to walk away I grabbed his hand and placed it onto the crotch of my shorts and told him 'Now we're even.' I winked at Vinh and I think I had shocked him as he had been trying to rattle me with his advances.

He squeezed my bulge once and then let go and said 'Oh I like you, you know how to have fun, Linc is a lucky boy.' We then took the drinks out to the boys on the sun beds.

Walking out Vinh yelled out to Park to get off his sun bed so Park sat up and lay down with Jae on the sun bed closest to the pool house together. Vinh lay on his sun bed from before the one closest to the house and that left Lincoln lying on the sun bed in the middle. I walked over and took in the sight of him, he looked incredible, 5'5" lying down on the sun bed, he had taken off his tank top and had his arms placed behind his head showing off his muscular physique. Hi was still wearing his short shorts over the top of his swim trunks.

I handed him his drink and he pulled me down onto the sun bed so as we were lying together side by side. Jae looked at the two of us and said 'Oh you boys are so cute together.' Linc smiled and I replied that he and Park were a cute couple as well.

Park laughed and so did Jae saying 'Oh babe, we're not a couple we just like each other's company' and he lay back into Park and squeezed the bulge in his swim trunks. Park continued saying that they enjoyed each other's bodies and liked to share their love with all.

I took a sip of my drink and started talking to Linc about his friends and also told him what had happened inside with Vinh. Linc didn't seem fazed by it and said 'Yeah me and my friends are a bit forward and we're not used to meeting others boyfriends. You handled it well though, I'm proud of you.' And he kissed me then said 'Oh I have an idea, how about you take off your clothes and show off the swim trunks I picked out for you? That'll drive them nuts!'

He was grinning and I thought now was as good a time as any to get comfortable showing off my body. I took off my tank top and then slide off my shorts as Linc did the same. We were now both lying down side by side facing one another on the sun bed in just our tight swim trunks. Me in the black and yellow bare butt briefs and Linc in his tightly clad white briefs.

I could feel the cold air on my ass and Linc whispered to me 'Watch this', grinning and yelled over to Vinh, 'Hey Vinh, like the view?'

Vinh rolled his head to the side and saw me lying with my back to him in the black bare butt briefs giving him a full view of my bubble butt. His eyes widened and he said 'Fuck Linc you are such a tease, showing off your boyfriend like that, be careful I might not be able to control myself with that ass so close and ready.'

Linc laughed and looked at me saying 'I told you that'd work, now how about we jump into the pool?'

Jae and Park had stopped their discussion and must have been wondering what Vinh was talking about. That's when Linc and I stood up and started walking to the pool. This gave Jae and Park the view of my rear as well and they both yelled out 'Oh my god Linc, you're tapping that ass.'

Linc looked back and said 'Yep and don't worry he taps this as well.' And he slapped his hand across his own ass.

We sat at the edge of the pool and both stepped in, the water was cool but not cold so that was a relief and we began to walk up the pool to the other side. As I waded through the water Linc said 'You're doing so well, I know it's hard meeting new people especially when you have just come out and we can be a lot too but don't worry they mean well. This is all new to them as well, like I told you before the white guys don't seem attracted to us when we're out so it's been really nice that you have been friendly with them.'

I still couldn't believe that they could not make friends with white guys before and Linc thought my shock was cute and I leaned over and kissed him. To think only the day before I was closeted, had never had sex or met any gay friends and now I was no longer a virgin was out and had a boyfriend and a group of gay friends.

We started to play in the pool swimming up and down and splashing each other when Jae and Park entered the pool as well and joined in. The four of us were having fun in the pool when Lee came back saying that Jung was on his way and would be there in 10 minutes.

He jumped in the pool too so now it was just Vinh laying on his sun bed. Lee started splashing around as well and then said 'Hey we should all play shoulder wrestling.' They all agreed so I did too and Linc told me it was fun.

Lee paired us off so it would be Jae and me against Linc and Park. Jae swam over to me and said 'Blake yay we get to be together, do you want to be on my shoulders as I'm taller so it's easier that way?'

I said 'ok' and then Jae proceeded to dive under the water and then he swam between my legs and stood up lifting me so that I was sitting on his shoulders with my legs hanging either side of his head down his chest. I could feel my cock pressing into the back of Jae's head but he didn't seem to mind.

Meanwhile Park and Linc had decided the same and Linc was now sitting on Park's shoulders across from us in the pool. Lee said he would be the referee and stood to the side as Jae and Park started walking towards one another to the middle of the pool. It was then Linc and my job to try push the other off the shoulders.

As Linc and I tussled pushing our hands against each other's chests Vinh sat up and was watching the action from his sun bed. I was trying hard to push Linc down into the water and as I was pushing he swerved to the side which caused me to follow through and then he was able to push my side and I fell off Jae's shoulders into the water. I swam to the surface to see Linc holding his hands up in victory grinning down at me.

Lee said 'Ok who's next to challenge the victors?' And I started moving to the side of the pool with Jae.

Vinh stood up and said 'I'm in but I want to be the top, how does that sound Blake? Want to be my bottom?'

I said 'Oh I bet you'd love that Vinh, ok I'll be your bottom this one time but don't get used to it.' Vinh came over and stood above where I was standing in the pool and sat at the edge so I could turn and he placed his legs over my shoulders and shifted onto me, his crotch now pressing into the back of my head.

I stood up lifting Vinh and walked to the middle of the pool facing Park who still had Linc on his shoulders. Linc said across to Vinh 'Ready to lose to me again?'

Vinh laughed and said 'From where I'm sitting I already feel like a winner, my dicks rubbing against your boyfriends head.' And he shuffled his hips forward into the back of my head causing his dick to rub harder into me and I could feel it was getting harder. 'How does that feel Blake?'

I looked at Linc and said 'I can't feel anything, maybe your dicks not as big as you thought.' This made the boys laugh and Park then started moving towards us and Vinh and Linc started wrestling against each other. They were going for longer than Linc and I and I though Vinh might have it when he almost knocked Linc off but instead Linc managed to pull Vinh down and he fell off my shoulders into the water.

'Winners!' Announced Lee as Linc got off Parks shoulders and Vinh swam to the surface. Jae was clapping from the side.

Linc swam back to me and I gave him a high five congratulating him on the win. We were all now in the pull and there was a noise from inside as Jung finally made it and walked out to the pool deck. Jung was Taiwanese like Linc but had skin that wasn't as bronzed. He was also slightly taller than me at 5'8" and was wearing a pair of white swim trunks the same brand as Linc's that held tightly to his body. Hi had an athletic build like me.

Lee yelled in delight seeing that Jung had arrived and got out the pool to greet his boyfriend with a kiss. He then introduced Jung to me and I said hello and that it was nice to meet the last member of their group.

The sun was now directly over the pool and Jung went to ly down with Lee on one of the sun beds. Jae and Park did the same but Vinh, Linc and myself stayed in the pool to keep swimming. I was relaxed and lazily moved up and down the pool with Linc while Vinh watched on from the side.

Linc stopped us on the opposite side to Vinh and whispered into my ear seductively 'Want to be adventurous?'

I was intrigued and turned my head to his saying 'What do you have planned?'

Linc then moved his left hand around my waist and pulled me into him so as he was leaning with his back against the pool wall and was hugging me from behind. His right hand then began to squeeze my ass cheeks gently and I felt him start to rub my ass hole and push a finger into me. I let out a surprised squeal as Linc whispered into my ear 'Nothing you won't enjoy.'

As Linc started to finger my ass hole in the pool I looked over at Vinh who was not looking at us on the other side of the pool and in conversation with Jae and Park. Linc started to kiss my neck as he removed his finger and I felt him shift his weight behind me as he pushed down his tight white briefs to free his 6 and a half inch Taiwanese cock. He was already hard and I felt him press the head into my ass hole as he placed his briefs on the edge of the pool.

He covered my mouth with his left hand as the head of his cock squeezed rather easily into my ass. I moaned into his hand as he pulled me back against him and further onto his cock. Linc continued to pull my butt back into him until our pelvises were pressing together, his cock balls deep in me. As I stopped moaning and breathed deeply Linc removed his hand from my mouth and whispered 'Exciting huh, they're all right there and have no idea I'm fucking your perfect ass.'

I leant my head back into Linc's shoulder so turned on by these events and said 'Oh my god this feels so good, don't stop.' As Linc began to slowly thrust forward and back fucking my ass in the pool while his friends were unaware and talking.

He was pumping his cock all the way into me hitting my g-spot and would then pull back so as just the head was inside my ass and then pump forward again. I was leaning back against Linc as he fucked me and the water had begun to make splashing noises around us.

Lee and Jung were lying on the sun bed with Jung's arms around Lee asleep by the looks of it, but the splashing sounds must have interrupted the conversation Jae and Park were having with Vinh because the sexual haze that had come over me was broken when from across the pool I heard Vinh yell 'Holy shit Linc are you and Blake fucking over there!'

I lifted my head from Linc's shoulder and as he continued to thrust his cock deep into my ass was greeted by the sight of Vinh on the other side of the pool staring at us in lust. Jae, Park, Jung and Lee were also now aware of what was transpiring between Linc and I and were staring at us as well.

I didn't say anything and was waiting for Linc to respond, he didn't seem at all worried by his friends awareness of our positions and he stopped with his cock balls deep in my ass and after a few deep breaths replied 'I couldn't help it, his ass is so perfect and my cock was about to break through my trunks, I'm almost ready to blow, you boys can enjoy the show.' Linc then started to fuck me again and now that the others knew we were fucking we didn't need to mask our moans and were both starting to moan loudly.

Linc's grunts became heavier as he started pumping into my ass harder and faster. Vinh had placed his hand into his briefs and had pulled his large Vietnamese cock free. I could see him stroking its full 8 inches across the pool. Jae and Park were also holding their cocks with hands in there swim trunks, while Lee was stroking Jung's cock in the open air.

I was moaning louder as Linc yelled out 'Oh fuck here it comes babe!' Thrusting forward and starting to pump his cum into me. I was so turned on by what had just occurred and my own cock was hard and ready to blow but as Linc regained his breath and pulled his cock from my ass I was left on the verge.

I turned to Linc and we started to make out, I wanted to blow my own load and was passionately making out with Linc when he said 'Sorry babe I've got to head to the bathroom.' He then lifted himself from the pool and went striding towards the house naked to use the bathroom.

12